forum

Tatsh - IMAGE -MATERIAL- <Version 0> [Taiko|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Loctav
Confirming the silence hitsound thing, playability issues, slider speed issues, general design issues mentioned by others. This is just a quick glance to confirm what has already been mentioned (not as detailed as it should):

01:56:435 (1) - this is unrankable. Sliders are not supposed to speed down and speed up in themselves.
04:17:675 (1) - unrankable. This is totally offtimed (too early)
04:18:942 (1) - silent note, silent sliderside, silent everything. Also using bpm changes to manipulate slider speed is invalid.
04:52:280 (1) - see other slider
06:07:511 (1) - ^

Stuff I consider overmapped:

01:00:935 (8,9) - why is there a triplet?
01:16:627 (9,10) - ^
01:31:397 (4) - I dont get this repeat slider
02:05:435 (8,9) - this jump is unjustified and totally sudden
02:07:051 (6,9,10) - wow, what is that for a hitobject timing. how unintuitive
02:55:166 (7,8,9,1) - I wonder if this jump is just placed for the intention to make it even more difficult
03:02:781 (1,2) - whats with this triplets everywhere. why are they existant?
03:06:474 (1,2) - this follows nothing, not even anything you attempt to "remix upon the song".
03:38:897 (4,5,6,7) - ^ (the guitars do something else, the 2nd slider is redundant, since the tone you follow still should belong to the first one)
04:58:165 (4,5) - *gasp*

Other stuff that I noticed while taking a glance on it:

00:39:590 (4) - why is that a slider and not two circles?
00:39:590 (4,1,2,3) - this sounds off, the sliderends make this entire attempt to make the player alternate to the choral sound like poop. Making the first two sliders end on red ticks works waaaay better (soundwise)
01:37:051 (1,2) - what an ass move
01:41:897 (2,3,4) - ^
01:48:935 (1,2) - inconsistent with previous mapping
03:37:974 (1,2) - just another ass move to make people break
03:49:197 - suddenly, slow piano, suddenly, boring 1/2 sliders. There are so many syncopes you could make a use of, yet you simply copypasted 1/2 sliders everywhere. Pretty disappointing. Also this part lacks circles.

tl;dr: the entire map is filled with borderline playable, forced-difficulty, cluttery and unrankable stuff and is an attempt to be "creative" by ignoring the song and what is suggests. That's my opinion. My personal. Yet I confirm the flaws the other BATs mentioned here so far. Please fix them.
Topic Starter
Scorpiour

Charles445 wrote:

dkun didn't point out specifics so I'll start with some issues brought up.

Please note, it wasn't a single member that pointed out all of these, this was a large discussion.

Quiet notes - Some objects are as low as 5%. BATs reported having trouble hearing these sounds at all. :arrow: all fixed
Slider that changes speed - This slider in particular undergoes a radical speed change due to its scrunched nature http://puu.sh/3yN3l.jpg :arrow: fixed
Streams where they don't fit - Often a stream is placed when the music doesn't fit with it. :arrow: remove a lot of streams already
Playability - The feasibility of passing the map was questioned even by very experienced players. A good example of the difficulty being an issue 04:30:530 :arrow: i confirm with some players again this part could be fc so don't worry please ~

These were not all the issues but this should cover the large problems.

Loctav wrote:

Confirming the silence hitsound thing, playability issues, slider speed issues, general design issues mentioned by others. This is just a quick glance to confirm what has already been mentioned (not as detailed as it should):

01:56:435 (1) - this is unrankable. Sliders are not supposed to speed down and speed up in themselves. :arrow: It is not unrankable. You can see similar slider in thousands of ranked maps :>
04:17:675 (1) - unrankable. This is totally offtimed (too early) :arrow: time checked by LKs and NatsumeRin already
04:18:942 (1) - silent note, silent sliderside, silent everything. Also using bpm changes to manipulate slider speed is invalid. :arrow: silence notes are changed
04:52:280 (1) - see other slider :arrow: see other comment
06:07:511 (1) - ^

Stuff I consider overmapped:

01:00:935 (8,9) - why is there a triplet? :arrow: because of music
01:16:627 (9,10) - ^ :arrow: ^
01:31:397 (4) - I dont get this repeat slider i like it
02:05:435 (8,9) - this jump is unjustified and totally sudden :arrow: i can play it, and i also ask for some top players to confirm it already so no change
02:07:051 (6,9,10) - wow, what is that for a hitobject timing. how unintuitive :arrow: it follows the music sense and i believe it is fine to play
02:55:166 (7,8,9,1) - I wonder if this jump is just placed for the intention to make it even more difficult :arrow: no, just because i think jump is more suitable
03:02:781 (1,2) - whats with this triplets everywhere. why are they existant? because of music
03:06:474 (1,2) - this follows nothing, not even anything you attempt to "remix upon the song". :arrow: i think it make sense due to the guitar around here
03:38:897 (4,5,6,7) - ^ (the guitars do something else, the 2nd slider is redundant, since the tone you follow still should belong to the first one) :arrow: follows music tune
04:58:165 (4,5) - *gasp*

Other stuff that I noticed while taking a glance on it:

00:39:590 (4) - why is that a slider and not two circles? :arrow: because it's more suitable
00:39:590 (4,1,2,3) - this sounds off, the sliderends make this entire attempt to make the player alternate to the choral sound like poop. Making the first two sliders end on red ticks works waaaay better (soundwise) :arrow: change a bit
01:37:051 (1,2) - what an ass move :arrow: it's fine to play don't worry even me could pass it :>
01:41:897 (2,3,4) - ^ :arrow: ^
01:48:935 (1,2) - inconsistent with previous mapping :arrow: the music is inconsistent so i choose to make some different/color]
03:37:974 (1,2) - just another ass move to make people break :arrow:
03:49:197 - suddenly, slow piano, suddenly, boring 1/2 sliders. There are so many syncopes you could make a use of, yet you simply copypasted 1/2 sliders everywhere. Pretty disappointing. Also this part lacks circles. :arrow: it's not boring but welcomed
there's no playability issues with the map, so i didn't change too many playability suggestions since it may ruin the map.
Wishy
I can't find any playability issue on this and the whole map feels all right (maybe some details could be changed but nothing major), maybe try properly playing the map before talking about playability? By the way, I don't even use slider ticks (transparent.jpg) and I didn't really have any problem understanding the sv of any slider... if you are talking about some technical stuff (that doesn't really have any real impact on gameplay) then idk, not that it matters.

HP -1 imo.
And about the "silent hitsounds"... they fit in my opinion, but apparently there is some rule that if some people don't like it then you must change it...
Nyari
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/862858

Man, this map is great! My favorite map at the moment!
P A N
is this will be the hardest map of osu! D:
Topic Starter
Scorpiour
i wait for recheck until the popped bubble dropped into grave

so seems the popper had no interesting to rebubble it...

alright...
Kodora
just epic

approve please
Strawberry
discussed the tiny thing with the mapper by irc
21:59 Strawberry: 06:02:434 (3) -
21:59 Scorpiour: 12345
22:00 Scorpiour: 你觉得我给做成2个slider如何?
22:00 Strawberry: 感觉吉他在红线那里还有个尾音 而且+repeat可能会连贯一些
22:00 Strawberry: 我看看
22:01 Scorpiour: 就是取消折返,用2个slider,我把这个翻转一下
22:01 Scorpiour: http://puu.sh/3XG5d.jpg
22:01 Scorpiour: 感觉?
22:01 Strawberry: oo这样也好
22:01 Scorpiour: 恩
22:04 Strawberry: 别的就没什么能挑的了..
22:04 Scorpiour: 恩

Re-bubbled~ #1
Nymph
just nazi some patterns and spacing, no need for kudosu.

Bub #2.
Topic Starter
Scorpiour
thanks very much >.<
Satellite
go go~
kanpakyin
We fixed a volume change, some slider shapes and some slider-spacing problems.

Approved.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
Fycho
gratz~
fanzhen0019
恭喜!
着能完?
JappyBabes
this must be some sort of joke, the chinese bat connections are too strong for approval system
Ulysses

JappyBabes wrote:

this must be some sort of joke, the chinese bat connections are too strong for approval system
Connections=jokes
WHY?
ZHSteven

JappyBabes wrote:

8-) this must be some sort of joke
Satellite
Congratz!!
Mara
dat deathstream
Flask
可是他還在WIP
Shiro
No. Just no.
This is beyond overmapped. There are silenced beats as well, and this went from popped bubble to approved in under an hour. What kind of attitude is this ?

Unranking. This is going into internal discussion as to what to do with this map.

EDIT: this post sucks. I unranked in virtue of t/146542 and if this is consdered fine it will be re-approved without any change
Topic Starter
Scorpiour

Shiro wrote:

No. Just no.
This is beyond overmapped. There are silenced beats as well, and this went from popped bubble to approved in under an hour. What kind of attitude is this ?

Unranking. This is going into internal discussion as to what to do with this map.

1. it's not overmapped, the overmapped part 445 point out has been fixed a lot.
2. silenced beats has been fixed.
3. i don't see any attitude problem. If you think it is a attitude issue, what is the attitude the popper leave my popped bubble for over a month and no recheck?
Flask
Nyari
This is not really overmapped, it is 260 bpm. are you expecting a slow, no stream map?
ryza
this should not have been unranked

<3 map forever
Nyari

Silynn wrote:

<3 map forever
Regou

Shiro wrote:

No. Just no.

horrible. What kind of attitude are you holding then?
No. Just no.
Alright, I think this map is quite well done and the reason you think it's unrankable make nonsense to me. Meh, just saying. Good luck Scorpiour
Sco加油,不要輸

Silynn wrote:

<3 map forever
mintong89
There's 3 BATs and some pro player already confirm this, if you think it's overmap then please point out. those words means nothing.
Mismagius

JappyBabes wrote:

Even if your post was kinda offensive and it's going to receive answer like ironic chinese people using their language to mock us in the thread, I agree with it. It was just "hey friend, check my map" and boom, ranked. The points stated by Loctav that were of extreme importance were just "no"'d and "i like it"'d. You must find better reasons to stay with something as bad as this if you want to get your map ranked.
Lan wings
@S!ck
fanzhen0019
a32
I don't think an unrank from one who can't play this map is convincing enough ._.
I hope this can recover faster ww
val0108
yes overmapped

I cannot clear with AR9
Jane Lane_old

Shiro wrote:

No. Just no.

It seems like you failed this map cuz you're noob.
Only AR can sucks there. Nothing else.
Shiro
For what it's worth, I'm unranking in virtue of t/146542 which means that if everything is deemed fine, I will re-approve this without any change whatsoever.
Andrea
Calm down, all of you.

Everything will be solved, just give it some time.
Kayano
waxman
OMG

We need friendship by Dyrus.

Friendship is magic. :D
Topic Starter
Scorpiour
i'm tired, and have no time & energy to cope with it.

Everything may be unrankable or bad quality are fixed already. So i won't change anything more.

that all.
Nyari
that is a relatively old play, its a pass and not alot has changed since it, the map is definetly passable. re-approve please as there is no faulties with this map. for anyone thinking that is overmapped, please think about what bpm it is.
show more