forum

Touhou PyP IV (Game over - Mafia wins :>)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lilac

Raging Bull wrote:

The way i see it was fart removing votes for royston and then claiming mason sounds convenient. Why not just cliam mason without unvotes? If scum were to hammer then it would be too obvious
It would be obvious, however... This would end almost horribly for town.

If Royston was mason and was hammered my mafia, one townie would die next night and town would have been at a really grim situation. 4:3. Ratio of town to mafia if there are 3 mafia. This would mean we would be in constant LyLo.

I am more than convinced now that RB is mafia.
Lilac
I understand, farto.

However, if RB flips town, I think everyone is going to be weary about that mason claim you have with Royston, I'm putting that out there now. At least I would be.
fartownik
With that said - I'm heading to the bed to meet Morpheus. When I'm awake, I want to see a nice hammer with a mafia result on RB.

Good night.
fartownik

Lilac wrote:

I understand, farto.

However, if RB flips town, I think everyone is going to be weary about that mason claim you have with Royston, I'm putting that out there now. At least I would be.
Well... it's probable, but I don't think RB is Town.
fartownik
Final words before going to sleep: if you're scum, Lilac, your scumplay is perfect.
Lilac

Lilac wrote:

If Royston was mason and was hammered my mafia,
I meant 'by mafia' by the way.
Lilac

fartownik wrote:

Final words before going to sleep: if you're scum, Lilac, your scumplay is perfect.
Let me make a haiku for this.

Words that hurt me deep.
"Lilac, your scumplay's perfect."
These wounds can not heal.
Lilac
I'll be away or V/LA on 10th August coming back on 12th of the same month.

Sorry about that guys.
Kitsunemimi
...Yeah actually, after reading these last few pages I'm thinking RB is scum after all. I'm not sure if my vote is really necessary at this point, but I'm just gonna put it there just in case.
Vote: Raging Bull

I'm going to bed too. Hopefully we'll see a good result tomorrow~
Jinxy
For the record my last post was made 2am and went to sleep.

Voting for a Mason, really? Even if they lied, it would come out eventually because no sane scum would let a Mason team live for long due to their strength. I would be highly suspicious of fart-Royston if they were completely ignored tonight.

As of now, though, I have no reason not to believe them and thus Vote: RB . 1 and a half hours to day's end so I doubt anyone else has anything to say, anyway.
Jinxy
Now that I think of it, if RB really was the RB (oh lol how did I not notice that till now), then maybe Tanz could check Dake to see if he's really a Commuter? If there's still no result, then that would confirm him. If there's a result, it'll probably a Gun result.
Tanzklaue

Jinxy wrote:

Now that I think of it, if RB really was the RB (oh lol how did I not notice that till now), then maybe Tanz could check Dake to see if he's really a Commuter? If there's still no result, then that would confirm him. If there's a result, it'll probably a Gun result.
day technically ended, but yea, I will do that, since it makes sense.
Jinxy
Usually the period of time after a hammer and before a mod post is "Twilight", where players can speak but the lynch is finalized, unless there's some role that can change it like Governor or something
fartownik
If RB flips Roleblocker (he will flip Jailkeeper, but he had to be something else in the first place) - do it. If not - do something at random.
Kitsunemimi
Hi guys~ :3
Royston
Hey. 8-)
fartownik
Kitsunemimi
Where's pieguy ;~;
Jinxy

Sakura wrote:

Making pies obviously *runs*
Tanzklaue

Jinxy wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Making pies obviously *runs*
I confess that I only recently started to pronounce the "pie" in pieguy's name like the word "pie" instead of my silly german pronounciation :c
Topic Starter
pieguyn
sorry for late, overslept
back home now so deadlines should be normal again :3

RB (5) - Lilac, fartownik, Royston, Kitsunemimi, Jinxy
Tanzklaue (2) - BRBP, DakeDekaane
DakeDekaane (1) - Tanzklaue
fartownik (1) - RB

You're a baka, thus you must die!
i-i-eye didn't do it! Cirno doesn't know enough about life and death to comprehend what's going on here...
Tell me everything that happened after you arrived.
you're so pushy. I won't tell anything ~
aahhh..Please tell me everything that happened after you arrived.
some people told me to join them and good things would happe- AA~
before she finished, someone had grabbed her and disappeared before anyone knew who it was. It seems she was too much of an idiot to be left alive..

Raging Bull (Cirno) - Mafia Roleblocker - lynched D2

it is N2. deadline is 8/9, 9:00 GMT (16:05 from now)
all deadlines should be normal after this cause I've returned home now. if I miss it again, slap me plz
Kitsunemimi
@mod: slap
>:I
fartownik
pieguy for the most punctual host 2013.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
oh wtf did I really set that deadline
sorry, I meant 8/10 9:00 GMT (11:34 from now). my miss again.. being tired really causes weird stuff to happen > <
fartownik
So the night is not 24h? ;o
Topic Starter
pieguyn
a 16 hour night seems a bit short, and I prefer all deadlines to be at 2:00 my local time cause I know I'll be awake then @_@
Raging Bull

pieguy1372 wrote:

You're a baka, thus you must die!
i-i-eye didn't do it! Cirno doesn't know enough about life and death to comprehend what's going on here...
Topic Starter
pieguyn
everyone woke up again, but they immediately noticed something was wrong. For some reason, they felt a lot less fearful than before. Then they realized why: Komeiji Satori was missing. They looked in her room and she wasn't there either. Eventually, with Sakuya's help, they found a closet that they had mysteriously walked past before. Sure enough, Satori was there, and it looked like she had been shot. they weren't sure whether to feel relief, since she could no longer read their minds, or even more fear than before.

fartownik (Komeiji Satori) - Sibling - killed N2

they decided to do a head count just to be safe and they found out another person was missing. they couldn't quite remember who she was, what she looked like, or what she said, but something still didn't seem right..

Royston (Komeiji Koishi) - Sibling - disappeared? N2

so two people died again? fufufu~ this is certainly getting interesting-
wait, so the second person is really dead?
well, we found someone that looked like here wandering around the mansion the other night, so I decided to have some fun ~ she's not dead, but good luck finding her, if she's awake by now..

It is D3. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is 8/14, 9:00 GMT (95:53 from now)
Tanzklaue
okay, guys listen up:

we either have to do with lovers (but they would've told us that they are lovers, right...?) or double kill mafia. the term "sibling" makes me hope that it is lovers-like role. if they aren't, in fact, lovers, then we aren't just in MyLo, but already in LyLo. but I believe it is lovers, because of the kill describtion and the fact that N1 had a PGo kill instead of a second mafiakill (at least I hope that it was a PGO kill).

I also got no result on Dake, which means his claim is true (except if there are any other shenanigans with roleblocking or a hider).that means he is most likely town. that leaves us with BRBP, kitsune, lilac, and jinxy.

BRBP: please, start playing like a townie if you are one. it would really help us if you stopped being a doorknob and started cooperating with us.

Dake: I am sorry for leading charges against you, in this situation, who are your leads?

Lilac: who did you use your ability on?

my two leads here are Lilac and Jinxy. how likely are scum PGOs btw?
Royston
go town!
Jinxy

Wiki wrote:

Sibling is sometimes used to refer to Lovers who are guaranteed to be of the same alignment. Lovers are to Siblings what Neighbors are to Masons.
With that, I'm believe that we're in MyLo right now, so Vote: No Lynch.

Any more discussion today helps scum choose their target better tonight so personally I would wait till tomorrow for any Q&A.
Tanzklaue
I would view it as the opposite. ending the day early is the worst thing we can do.

it's quite clear that scum will shoot me, because all the other targets are either unkillable (kitsune, dake) or meaningless (BRBP).

there is no way that cutting the discussion short helps town. ever.
Kitsunemimi

Tanzklaue wrote:

I also got no result on Dake, which means his claim is true (except if there are any other shenanigans with roleblocking or a hider).that means he is most likely town. that leaves us with BRBP, kitsune, lilac, and jinxy.
There's a small possibility that he's a Mafia Godfather, and pieguy just made him immune to your gunsmith investigations.

I'm willing to to agree with Tanz on this one that he's most likely going to be targetted for the mafia kill tonight, so I think it would be good if we engaged in a little discussion at least.

Also, I'm really thinking BRBP is scum more and more now. After reading the 5p Jester Mafia game that just finished, BRBP, as the only mafia, was given a chance to hammer and win the game, yet he passes up on it just to "confirm" himself as town, and lets the other town members vote each other off in confusion. His posts always make him look like he has absolutely no idea what he's doing (you could call it passive ignorance...?), which can result in disaster if you just let him off easy. Many of his posts from when he killed NH still look indubitably scummy, especially the points about "I'd rather let mafia kill Sakura than waste a vote on lynching her myself". It's possible that the reason why he took the shot without claiming first was so that he could make use of his (somewhat difficult to properly utilize) role as mafia dayvig before he got lynched, so mafia has one less townie to take down. He could then cover it up by saying "that was the only way to prove myself" and "hurr I was a retard so I didn't realize I should've claimed", but in the end, all he cared about was the fact that he got the kill.

He also completely ignored RB and tried to focus as much of his attention on getting Tanz lynched.
Tanzklaue

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

There's a small possibility that he's a Mafia Godfather, and pieguy just made him immune to your gunsmith investigations.
nope, there isn't. if he was something like a godfather for gunsmiths, then I would've gotten a "DakeDekaane has no guns" result.
VoidnOwO
:)
DakeDekaane
Policy lynch BRBP?

I'd agree with No Lynch, but only if we can't get sure scum today, not as a must and thus ending the day quickly, also we won't get something from Lilac until August 12th, so it's better if we're patient than making rushed things. We should know who targeted Lilac though, that "something" he gave to RB is a bit odd imo, but still not sure about it until know what he did last night.

Also Tanz, giving me townread doesn't make you look town for me, tho the suspicious is a less than previous day, I still have to decide between you, Lilac and possibly Jinxy for that fast NL vote.

@BRBP: did you get something this night?
VoidnOwO
:)
Lilac
Since I'm waiting for my room to get cleaned for 15 minutes and I've got nothing else to do I should just start saying stuff.

One, I gave cop to Royston but it completely slipped from my mind that siblings are exactly like Lovers roles. It's just one bad judgment over another.

Two, I can guarantee that this will not be MyLo for a reason that will be apparent tomorrow night. I want Jinx to claim and everyone else to give their reads on each other. Tanz is looking a lot more like scum to me and I think Jinx is pulling a great string by the No Lynch. I'm expecting a Tanz and Dake scum team because of the convinience of hiding but Tanz pointing out the existence of a roleblocker from the beginning of D2 would be really bad scum play if he was scum.

I'm thinking a pair of Jinx and Dake or Dake and Tanz. Either way, I'm not satisfied with a No Lynch. If anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Vote: Dake.
DakeDekaane
afaik they claimed Masons, not Siblings, so how could that slipped from your mind? why Royston and why Cop?

I can think why are you voting me, but it'd be really nice if you make it explicit.
Jinxy

Lilac wrote:

Two, I can guarantee that this will not be MyLo for a reason that will be apparent tomorrow night.
1. Not MyLo? Then is it LyLo or pre-MyLo?
2. Tomorrow night as in N3 or N4? If it's N4, then the game would be over if today was MyLo and we lynched.

I'm not going to claim until you can prove to me it's worse than MyLo. Scum does not need more information than they have now.
show more