forum

Touhou PyP IV (Game over - Mafia wins :>)

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
What's your guess? We'll wait a while for Lilac, seems you figured it out.
Lilac
Really?

Ugh, fine. I'm an inventor, Nitori Kawashiro. Breadcrumbs were "You're gonna waste it." to RB since I gave him jailkeep, a cosplay (which is actually really bad looking and a bit too small on me.) and the 'jealousy vote' before the game started to Tanz.

You happy now? Not sure what that will achieve though. I'm lost as all hell.
fartownik
RB: Did you get any notification that you have been given the said role?
fartownik
Also Lilac, so you gave RB a Jailkeeper ability because he was the first one to argue with you? How does that make sense?
Lilac
No one else at the time was trustworthy to give it to, in my opinion. Sakura would definitely be gone at N1 and it's takes the next night to use it. Rantai was a SK in my eyes, BRBP and Royston would have more than likely wasted it with not enough experience, farto and Jinx was mafia in my eyes since that battle between you could be determined either way, I didn't trust Tanz enough with the gunsmith claim and Kanye was inactive as hell. Mimi I decided to wait on to see.

RB was the only one who had the guts to actually go against what I had to say about BRBP, Mimi and Tanz but now that I think about it his reasoning in the end wasn't actually strong enough to have warrant a townread. I guess that was a lapse in my judgement.
fartownik
Yep, it totally was. If you have given the ability to BRBP he would be safe because scum would think he's Vanilla, while he would actually be a Jailkeeper. They most likely wouldn't kill him until the very end of the game. Yet you decided to lend the ability to a null read.
Lilac
Well I'm completely sorry about that.

Want me to try and fix that with this lynch and my next night action or...do you want to continue about how bad of a decision I made and keep mulling over the past now?
fartownik
I'm actually waiting for RB right now.
Royston

fartownik wrote:

Claim: Mason

I'm Komeiji Satori, Mason along with Royston, Komeiji Koishi.
Confirming this, in case anyone was wondering.

Raging Bull wrote:

Okay so I cannot claim because of fart, then I'm told I'm scum because I didn't claim. I just don't know why the hell do you keep hopping around so much. Looks as though you are so uncertain of your voting at all times. I can't tell if you're doing this purposely just to scum paint me more and more.

Vote:fartownik
I... I don't know what to say. I really don't. Did you miss the mason claim? No? Maybe?

And you were voting for me before, right? If you actually think fartownik is scum, then why bother changing your vote? I mean, he pretty much just confirmed us both as town, and if you think he's scum, then naturally he's lying about me being town too, right? Unless you think he's scum and I'm town, and if he claimed masonship with me, I think I'd have something to say about that. If you were town, then what you're doing is entirely illogical.

vote:Raging Bull

= Unofficial Vote Count =

Tanzklaue (2) - BRBP, DakeDekaane
DakeDekaane (1) - Tanzklaue
Raging Bull (3) - fartownik, Lilac, Royston
fartownik (1) - Raging Bull
Lilac
Or you could both be scum and this is a complete and well done charade.

Possibly Lover Role hidden in a mason claim so both of you won't die? Oh, I suppose that could be something. These are all just theories though, don't mind me.
Lilac
Also, where's Jinxy here?

I feel sorry if he got the short end of the stick again and rolled mafia for Touhou PyP a second time.
Royston

Lilac wrote:

Or you could both be scum and this is a complete and well done charade.
Nah I'm totally an unlynchable bulletproof survivor!!1!
fartownik
Hey, Royston, hold your horses. They can never be 100% sure whether our claims are true, so it's normal they have doubts.

Also JInxy probably waiting for his partners to go online :f
fartownik
Also damn. I wish I was here when RB comes online/deadline is up... I really need to sleep.
Lilac
Dake was here quite a while ago.

I doubt it...speculation like this though is very bad and I would know from experience.
Raging Bull
Hi yes he did give me jk role.
Lilac
Around 5 hours left and you got your answer farto.
Raging Bull
The way i see it was fart removing votes for royston and then claiming mason sounds convenient. Why not just cliam mason without unvotes? If scum were to hammer then it would be too obvious
fartownik
Yeah, and the day later the person who hammered claims that he's done that 'by accident', or some other shitty excuse. Better safe than sorry.

Also I'm sure I want to vote RB. Sorry for that ruckus Lilac, I just had to be sure you're not setting up RB for an easy lynch. Now I know Lilac is not lying, unless he's lying along with RB, which would mean RB is still scum.

Also, even when RB flips scum, Lilac is not confirmed Town. I'd say it's still likely that Lilac gave a role to his buddy and now he's pushing him for the lynch to stabilize his position as Town.
Lilac

Raging Bull wrote:

The way i see it was fart removing votes for royston and then claiming mason sounds convenient. Why not just cliam mason without unvotes? If scum were to hammer then it would be too obvious
It would be obvious, however... This would end almost horribly for town.

If Royston was mason and was hammered my mafia, one townie would die next night and town would have been at a really grim situation. 4:3. Ratio of town to mafia if there are 3 mafia. This would mean we would be in constant LyLo.

I am more than convinced now that RB is mafia.
Lilac
I understand, farto.

However, if RB flips town, I think everyone is going to be weary about that mason claim you have with Royston, I'm putting that out there now. At least I would be.
fartownik
With that said - I'm heading to the bed to meet Morpheus. When I'm awake, I want to see a nice hammer with a mafia result on RB.

Good night.
fartownik

Lilac wrote:

I understand, farto.

However, if RB flips town, I think everyone is going to be weary about that mason claim you have with Royston, I'm putting that out there now. At least I would be.
Well... it's probable, but I don't think RB is Town.
fartownik
Final words before going to sleep: if you're scum, Lilac, your scumplay is perfect.
Lilac

Lilac wrote:

If Royston was mason and was hammered my mafia,
I meant 'by mafia' by the way.
Lilac

fartownik wrote:

Final words before going to sleep: if you're scum, Lilac, your scumplay is perfect.
Let me make a haiku for this.

Words that hurt me deep.
"Lilac, your scumplay's perfect."
These wounds can not heal.
Lilac
I'll be away or V/LA on 10th August coming back on 12th of the same month.

Sorry about that guys.
Kitsunemimi
...Yeah actually, after reading these last few pages I'm thinking RB is scum after all. I'm not sure if my vote is really necessary at this point, but I'm just gonna put it there just in case.
Vote: Raging Bull

I'm going to bed too. Hopefully we'll see a good result tomorrow~
Jinxy
For the record my last post was made 2am and went to sleep.

Voting for a Mason, really? Even if they lied, it would come out eventually because no sane scum would let a Mason team live for long due to their strength. I would be highly suspicious of fart-Royston if they were completely ignored tonight.

As of now, though, I have no reason not to believe them and thus Vote: RB . 1 and a half hours to day's end so I doubt anyone else has anything to say, anyway.
Jinxy
Now that I think of it, if RB really was the RB (oh lol how did I not notice that till now), then maybe Tanz could check Dake to see if he's really a Commuter? If there's still no result, then that would confirm him. If there's a result, it'll probably a Gun result.
Tanzklaue

Jinxy wrote:

Now that I think of it, if RB really was the RB (oh lol how did I not notice that till now), then maybe Tanz could check Dake to see if he's really a Commuter? If there's still no result, then that would confirm him. If there's a result, it'll probably a Gun result.
day technically ended, but yea, I will do that, since it makes sense.
Jinxy
Usually the period of time after a hammer and before a mod post is "Twilight", where players can speak but the lynch is finalized, unless there's some role that can change it like Governor or something
fartownik
If RB flips Roleblocker (he will flip Jailkeeper, but he had to be something else in the first place) - do it. If not - do something at random.
Kitsunemimi
Hi guys~ :3
Royston
Hey. 8-)
fartownik
Kitsunemimi
Where's pieguy ;~;
Jinxy

Sakura wrote:

Making pies obviously *runs*
Tanzklaue

Jinxy wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Making pies obviously *runs*
I confess that I only recently started to pronounce the "pie" in pieguy's name like the word "pie" instead of my silly german pronounciation :c
Topic Starter
pieguyn
sorry for late, overslept
back home now so deadlines should be normal again :3

RB (5) - Lilac, fartownik, Royston, Kitsunemimi, Jinxy
Tanzklaue (2) - BRBP, DakeDekaane
DakeDekaane (1) - Tanzklaue
fartownik (1) - RB

You're a baka, thus you must die!
i-i-eye didn't do it! Cirno doesn't know enough about life and death to comprehend what's going on here...
Tell me everything that happened after you arrived.
you're so pushy. I won't tell anything ~
aahhh..Please tell me everything that happened after you arrived.
some people told me to join them and good things would happe- AA~
before she finished, someone had grabbed her and disappeared before anyone knew who it was. It seems she was too much of an idiot to be left alive..

Raging Bull (Cirno) - Mafia Roleblocker - lynched D2

it is N2. deadline is 8/9, 9:00 GMT (16:05 from now)
all deadlines should be normal after this cause I've returned home now. if I miss it again, slap me plz
show more