forum

I want to ask about keyboard playing...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sheshe816
When I first play osu!, I saw some video (of Cyclone) in youtube.
I found that I can use the keyboard (with mouse) to play.
But when I try to do this at that time, I found that it can't.
After a period of time and I try again, I realise it works!!
Is there any bug before or..what?
(Is there any relationship with my ranking?)

I still have some questions.
Can I find out my ranked score made up of which beatmaps?
Can I find out all beatmaps that my score is in rank 40/50?
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Aeris_old
Sorry if it's an idiot question, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere and I'm searching the forums for an hour...

How exactly I play using the keyboard? Is there some kind of written tutorial (because access to YouTube is blocked here at work :P)? I wish to know how to play using it. T.T
An64fan

Aeris wrote:

Sorry if it's an idiot question, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere and I'm searching the forums for an hour...

How exactly I play using the keyboard? Is there some kind of written tutorial (because access to YouTube is blocked here at work :P)? I wish to know how to play using it. T.T
Main menu -> Options -> Input

Look under key bindings. The first two on the list will apply to regular osu! play, and this is where you can change bindings. Using a keyboard means that you're just using the keys you've set to click and can be used in place of the mouse buttons.
Aeris_old

An64fan wrote:

Main menu -> Options -> Input

Look under key bindings. The first two on the list will apply to regular osu! play, and this is where you can change bindings. Using a keyboard means that you're just using the keys you've set to click and can be used in place of the mouse buttons.
Thank you very much *-*