forum

IJN Yamashiro & IJN Fusou [HD | SD] [osu! | osu!taiko | osu!catch + osu!mania (4K-7K)]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

Welcome to my third skin release!

Since February 2020, this skin has been completely revamped and updated. If you like this skin, consider trying out the V2 version here!

As per usual, you can check out the "Configuration" folder inside for various customization options.

Also be aware that some of the tricks used in this skin will cause minor issues on specific resolutions (the gameplay won't be affected). I recommend playing on 1920x1080 or 1366x768 when using this skin, to avoid getting these issues.

(Changelog is on my profile.)

v1.0.3
v1.0.3 (non-weeb)
v1.0.2
v1.0.2 (non-weeb)
v1.0.1
v1.0.0

Bonus Skin!!

I thought about making a mania portion for IJN Yamashiro for a while. But some things don't work as well in an all-mode skin as in a mania-specific skin. So I decided to make it it's own thing.

(Changelog is on my profile.)

v1.0.0
v1.0.0 (non-weeb)
yuukame_old_1
Oh damn, that's nice! Pretty big improvement from Ivory in general imo, even more so for Cinnamon Special. (hope to see that new ver soon lol)
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

yuukame wrote:

Oh damn, that's nice! Pretty big improvement from Ivory in general imo, even more so for Cinnamon Special. (hope to see that new ver soon lol)

Thank you! (And about the Cinnamon redo, it won't happen very soon. I have some other projects that need to be finished. Though, I think I will start working on it by the end of 2019.)
Molletew
I had been waiting for a while to see it complete, I really love this skin owowo
weak
solid work brudda
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

Kioshi - wrote:

I had been waiting for a while to see it complete, I really love this skin owowo

Oh! Glad you like it!

weak wrote:

solid work brudda

Thank you! :D
Ayesha Altugle
god skinner
h3oCharles
it's been a long time... how have you been?

in no particular order:
- why is there a sliderb-spec?
- kinda missed opportunity that each grade doesn't have a unique character
- score multipliers on mod icons is always a bad idea, DT in CTB is 1.06x and HR in CTB is 1.12x
- transparent masking border is can be glitchy
- cursor expand REEEEEEEEEE

finally a skin on the forum that I genuinely enjoyed
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

Shizuku- wrote:

god skinner

:)

h3oCharles wrote:

it's been a long time... how have you been?

in no particular order:
- why is there a sliderb-spec?
- kinda missed opportunity that each grade doesn't have a unique character
- score multipliers on mod icons is always a bad idea, DT in CTB is 1.06x and HR in CTB is 1.12x
- transparent masking border is can be glitchy
- cursor expand REEEEEEEEEE

finally a skin on the forum that I genuinely enjoyed

Welcome back, Charles!
  1. Oops. I didn't notice I left that in. I was experimenting with sliderb-spec and sliderb-nd and forgot to delete all the files. But since it's only one element and it doesn't get used anyway, I don't really see a reason in updating it for now.
  2. I did think of that, but there isn't enough material on danbooru or pixiv.
  3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I wanted something to fill that space on the right. I also made a set of mod icons without the score multiplier text, which you can download from here.
  4. What do you mean by that?
  5. I personally like the effect. Plus it's trivially easy for anybody to make it not expand.

Thank you for the feedback!
Justynkaa
Sooo Kool! Really looks amazing :o
VerineYT
ITS good but can you change the slider please sometimes i think if its a normal hit circle not a slider if you dont know what i mean add my discord LOLIChinoChan#4630
atturbo555
another t h i c c cat girls uwu
DUCK_FOTO
Awesome skin!
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

Anasto7 wrote:

Sooo Kool! Really looks amazing :o

Glad you like it! :)

VerineYT wrote:

ITS good but can you change the slider please sometimes i think if its a normal hit circle not a slider if you dont know what i mean add my discord LOLIChinoChan#4630

I personally prefer to have them the same for the hitcircles and sliders, but if you want them to be more different, you can always take a sliderstartcircle from another skin.

atturbo555 wrote:

another t h i c c cat girls uwu

u w u

DUCK_FOTO wrote:

Awesome skin!

Thanks! :D
Inot777rexomg
Love the skin!
Topic Starter
Matt2e2
Skin has been updated! v1.0.3
This update fixes a few issues within the skin (Most were pointed out by h3oCharles. Thanks a lot!), such as:
  1. removed sliderb-spec
  2. added black background to masking-border
  3. added shadow to comboburst-fruits

I've also included a bonus skin, IJN Fusou, which is mania-only (4K through 7K).
It's design is very similar to IJN Yamashiro's, but the patterns have been changed to look similar to the patterns found on Fusou's kimono and the welcome sound is now one of Fusou's voice lines. Some other things have been changed too. Hope you enjoy it!
Molletew
Fusou skin???? awesome adlsdlajdk
Choilicious
New skin Pog
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

Inot777rexomg wrote:

Love the skin!

Glad you like it!

Kioshi - wrote:

Fusou skin???? awesome adlsdlajdk

Gotta show some love to the whole class. ;)

Choilicious wrote:

New skin Pog

poggers
feathershine
really nice skin! i love it!
show more