Matt2e2

RockRoller
lightspeed skins are clearly superior
Svenjapi
burnt toast
ArchieA7
pog
Starless
Can't wait for all-in skin. I mean i'm done changing skin every time i play mania or taiko :D Hope you will create it soon
ZaayOppa
Really cool changes, have been using the 1.0.3 version for a while and even though I kinda got used to the sounds and stuff from the 1.0.3 version, the changes are looking great c:
-Macchiato-
i realized that the rankinmg panel looks a bit off on 16:9 screens, anyways i really love your skin!

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/14347157/ba8a
Svenjapi
NO, Thank You!
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

-Macchiato- wrote:

i realized that the rankinmg panel looks a bit off on 16:9 screens, anyways i really love your skin!

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/14347157/ba8a

It looks off because 1360x768 is not actually 16:9. Even though 1366x768 isn't either, it's a lot closer, so the skin is based off of that.
Topic Starter
Matt2e2
Updated to v0.9.6!! This update adds Taiko and CTB parts, which means it's already reached it's first proposed completion.
BUT, i can confirm mania is going to come soon to this skin too! ;)

(Full changelog on my profile page btw)
_julia
pog champion
Topic Starter
Matt2e2
Skin is finally done! (Thank god)

Mania has finally been added! Instead of leaving it at 4K through 7K like in the last one, i've expanded it to 1K-9K and overall improved the experience (hopefully).

16:10 and non-weeb stuff are here too, so the ones who had to wait because of that have to wait no more! Also feel free to tell me what you think of the patch method; I might make more patches for my skins in the future.

Have fun and enjoy playing around with IJN Yamashiro V2! :)

(Full changelog on my profile page)
A_TOUXI_JKL
nice
justanewbie1
POG
VyRoN
thx
BlazerMRX
do you think you could make a circle version of mania? i cant read bar skins that well and i really love this skin
generic-name23
so i downloaded the non-weeb-patch and it just switched to the default skin
pls help
Topic Starter
Matt2e2

BlazerMRX wrote:

do you think you could make a circle version of mania? i cant read bar skins that well and i really love this skin
I'll consider it for a later update. If i ever get to it; I'm not very proud of how i organized the project on this one... :P

generic-name23 wrote:

so i downloaded the non-weeb-patch and it just switched to the default skin
pls help
Don't use the patch as a skin! You have to open the patch folder, get the files from one of the sub-folders, and paste them over the base skin. Hope that's clearer.
Vysence
Wow, after browsing around for skins for a while I actually gave up and tried making my own custom skin (didn't get any further than a custom cursor and a crude song selection screen).

UNTIL... I head someone talk about skinhouse and I clicked their most recent video.

This one is just pure gold - well, crimson, but.. - I can't think of anything that I'd change.
Exquisitely themed!
Crayzeegamer

Vysence wrote:

Wow, after browsing around for skins for a while I actually gave up and tried making my own custom skin (didn't get any further than a custom cursor and a crude song selection screen).

UNTIL... I head someone talk about skinhouse and I clicked their most recent video.

This one is just pure gold - well, crimson, but.. - I can't think of anything that I'd change.
Exquisitely themed!
I had the exact same problem, this skin is just really high quality.
show more