/()%/="/(%§=$/§("$=/§$(/§$(/§=/(§/§"=)/§(/§(=/§$(/
/()%/="/(%§=$/§("$=/§$(/§$(/§=/(§/§"=)/§(/§(=/§$(
//()%/="/(%§=$/§("$=/§$(/§$(/§=/(§/§"=)/§(/§(=/§$(/
//()%/="/(%§=$/§("$=/§$(/§$(/§=/(§/§"=)/§(/§(=/§$(///()%/="/(%§=$/§("$=/§$(/§$(/§=/(§/§"=)/§(/§(=/§$(/
What a bitch.

Grats Rolled
adamskii_uk
GG Rolled :)

All you need to do now is get a #0 rank like Saturos did, or even better, a negative ranking. :P
TheDutchman
exactly 3.000.000.000.. nais
lukewarmholiday
Go rolled
Cyclone
I get the feeling nobody around here likes me. I never got a cool thread congratulating me when i took first. I just got a "it's about time" from a few people.

Oh yeah, Nice job rolled. Way to lie to me when you said i could sit here comfortably for a while. :)
Sousei
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Two_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Cyclone

Two wrote:

The best player is #1 finally
Do you honestly just say shit without even thinking about how people feel?

And Saturos, that made me feel a little better, but i'm seriously starting to get the feeling i'm not well liked around here.
James
thats two for u
Ekaru

Cyclone wrote:

Two wrote:

And Saturos, that made me feel a little better, but i'm seriously starting to get the feeling i'm not well liked around here.
Two is just jerk. He acted similary jerkish in chat earlier today. XP

As for the topic thing... when you turned #1, I was going to make one since no one had made one, but I thought someone more known would make it, so I just waited, but none of them made it.I was heartbroken. ;_; After that, pretty much everyone knew about it, so I didn't bother because I was afraid I'd just get some 'old' posts. But you're liked by many people, including me, so don't worry.

Two: I wouldn't say that Rolled is necessary better than Cyclone. Both have done some pretty amazing shit, and Cyclone beat Rolled in some FC races, while Rolled accidentally FC'd WiW [ Impossible]. Don't forget how both raped some IOSYS maps (most known being Cyclone on Marisa and Rolled on Kanbu). I'd say they're really, really close in skill levels, so you can't really say one is better.
tobebuta
eee
Sousei
tobebuta your so cute
Saturos

Cyclone wrote:

Two wrote:

It's fun messing with emos. <3

Don't take it to heart. Though, that's kinda why it's fun.
Two_old
I don't see how me saying that someone is the best at something and is deserving of their rank is negative at all. I actually toned it down before I posted it so it didn't come across that way.
Ekaru
show more