1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
posted
osu! Username: GeBo
Rank (as of registration): 4051
Discord: GeBo#5205
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
posted
osu! Username: moosepi
Rank (as of registration): #2778
Discord: moosepi#1159
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
posted
osu! Username: _demo
Rank (as of registration): 1452
Discord: demo.#3318
posted
osu! Username: -Sylvari
Rank (as of registration): 4,087
Discord: -Sylvari#5520
posted
osu! Username: Darthsmith
Rank (as of registration): 2509
Discord: Darthsmith#0460
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
posted
osu! Username: osquii_
Rank (as of registration): 3046
Discord: osquii#7901
posted
osu! Username: [DrG]
Rank (as of registration): 7936
Discord: Kayaki#5815
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
posted
osu! Username: [ Blade ]
Rank (as of registration): 2471
Discord: [ Blade ]#5247
posted
Due to the overwhelming amount of registrations, 32 in 23 hours, we will now be taking 64 players instead of 32!
But if we do not get to 64 players before the registrations end, April 1st, we will be taking the 32 best players by rank.
posted
osu! Username: Nikolas
Rank (as of registration): #5,094
Discord: Nikolas#0342
posted
osu! Username: intu13
Rank (as of registration): #3386
Discord: #4307 (blank name, have username as intu13 in server tho)
posted
osu! Username: Kleracen
Rank (as of registration): #8,677
Discord: Kleracen#2888
posted
osu! Username: sinn
Rank (as of registration): 5530
Discord: sinn#5095
posted
osu! Username: handsome
Rank (as of registration): #8,072
Discord: marcus#5197
posted
osu! Username: -hydra-
Rank (as of registration): 4984
Discord: IamLeon#0893
posted
osu! Username: kymotsujason
Rank (as of registration): 4946
Discord: kymotsujason#0001
posted
osu! Username: Sabergod
Rank (as of registration): 6664
Discord: sabergod#0791
posted
User: LightsOut
Discord: LightsOut#0844
posted
osu! Username: -shatter
Rank (as of registration): 3,335
Discord: shatter#6555
posted
osu! Username:VRainbow
Rank (as of registration): 995(soon XD)
Discord: VRainbow#7219