[REGS CLOSED] DeltaMax's Champ Division 2018 | 1v1 | 1k-10k

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ryuvee
osu! Username: Fire_DS
Rank (as of registration): #9,302
Discord: Fire_DS#6017
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
Flamation
osu! Username: Flamation
Rank (as of registration): 1564
Discord: Flamation#5166
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
juanpitox87
osu! Username: juanpitox87
Rank (as of registration): #4931
Discord: Lord Of Potatoes #4552
Atsuro
User: Janssen
Discord: Janssen #4937
Aeo
osu! Username: Aeo
Rank (as of registration): 9556
Discord: Aeo#1930
Syencery
osu! Username: Syencery
Rank (as of registration): #5910
Discord: Syencery#3832
peng
osu! Username: peng
Rank (as of registration): 2637
Discord: peng#1148
Dominik DziDT
osu! Username: Dominik DziDT (Asked for a revert, so might change soon)
Rank (as of registration): 2539
Discord: Nero Integrate#1570
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
Update: The winner of this tournament will receive two months of supporter (Not sure yet) and a banner for his profile :D
osu! Username: My Angel Leeb
Rank (as of registration): 3665
Discord: irishy#2940
Leebs
osu! Username: Leeb
Rank (as of registration): #1,690
Discord: Leebs#6414

Speed of Snail
osu! Username: TheOnlyLeon
Rank (as of registration): #5,010
Discord: TheOnlyLeon#9084
Tweevo
osu! Username: Tweevo
Rank (as of registration): 5253
Discord: Tweevo#7545
Razekon
osu! Username: Razekon
Rank (as of registration): 8359
Discord: Razekon#4872
Penguin
osu! Username: Penguin Sanchez
Rank (as of registration): #7,356
Discord: Penguinsanez#1260
Bidoof
osu! Username: Skyo
Rank (as of registration): 4201
Discord: Skyo#4091
egedi
osu! Username: egedi
Rank (as of registration): 3,296
Discord: egedi#7691
GeBo
osu! Username: GeBo
Rank (as of registration): 4051
Discord: GeBo#5205
moosepi
osu! Username: moosepi
Rank (as of registration): #2778
Discord: moosepi#1159
_demo
osu! Username: _demo
Rank (as of registration): 1452
Discord: demo.#3318
-Sylvari
osu! Username: -Sylvari
Rank (as of registration): 4,087
Discord: -Sylvari#5520
DarthSmith
osu! Username: Darthsmith
Rank (as of registration): 2509
Discord: Darthsmith#0460
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
osquii_
osu! Username: osquii_
Rank (as of registration): 3046
Discord: osquii#7901
[DrG]
osu! Username: [DrG]
Rank (as of registration): 7936
Discord: Kayaki#5815
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
blejd
osu! Username: [ Blade ]
Rank (as of registration): 2471
Discord: [ Blade ]#5247
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
Due to the overwhelming amount of registrations, 32 in 23 hours, we will now be taking 64 players instead of 32!
But if we do not get to 64 players before the registrations end, April 1st, we will be taking the 32 best players by rank.
Nikolas
osu! Username: Nikolas
Rank (as of registration): #5,094
Discord: Nikolas#0342
Intu
osu! Username: intu13
Rank (as of registration): #3386
Discord: #4307 (blank name, have username as intu13 in server tho)
Kleracen

sinn
osu! Username: sinn
Rank (as of registration): 5530
Discord: sinn#5095
hehe
osu! Username: handsome
Rank (as of registration): #8,072
Discord: marcus#5197
-Hydra-
osu! Username: -hydra-
Rank (as of registration): 4984
Discord: IamLeon#0893
kymotsujason
osu! Username: kymotsujason
Rank (as of registration): 4946
Discord: kymotsujason#0001
sabergod
osu! Username: Sabergod
Rank (as of registration): 6664
Discord: sabergod#0791
LightsOut
User: LightsOut
Discord: LightsOut#0844
-shatter
osu! Username: -shatter
Rank (as of registration): 3,335
Discord: shatter#6555
VRainbow
osu! Username:VRainbow
Rank (as of registration): 995(soon XD)
Discord: VRainbow#7219
Navraj Goraya
osu! Username: charanlizard
Rank (as of registration): 3001
Discord: Kiandrew#2508
Dunklescrape
osu! Username: Wafless
Rank (as of registration): 3742
Discord: Wafless#7115
Butterny
osu! Username: KG Ragny
Rank (as of registration): #3351
Discord: AT_KG Ragny #2536
show more