forum

[REGS CLOSED] DeltaMax's Champ Division 2018 | 1v1 | 1k-10k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Welcome!

Hello there, and welcome to DeltaMax Tournaments' first official tournament! We are a group of people who are planning on making very regular tournaments, for every mode! Hope you'll stick around to our tournaments :D For our tournaments, please make sure that you've joined the Discord server, and that your Discord name is the same as your osu! name.

Team size: 1v1
Mode: Standard
Elimination style: Group Stage then goes to Double Elimination.
Ranks: #1000-#10000 (These exact ranks are included as well)
Players: 64/64
Star Ranges: Group Stage: 4.5*-5.1* (TB: 5.28*)
RO16: 5.1*-5.5* (TB: 5.5*-5.7*)
Quarterfinals: 5.3*-5.7* (TB: 5.7*-5.9*)
Semi-finals: 5.5*-5.9* (TB:5.9*-6.1*)
Finals: 5.7*-6.1* (TB:6.1*-6.3*)

Dates: April 7th: Group Stages
April 14th: Group Stages Week 2
April 21st: RO16
April 28th: Quarter-finals
May 5th: Semi-finals
May 12th: Finals

Prizes:1st place:2 months of supporter and a banner for their profile
Everyone else:Better luck next time!

REGISTRATION (forum post reply):

osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration):
Discord:
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.

Please do join the Discord server after submitting your registration, which is here

Hosts:
  1. Acendac
  2. Kasumii-sama

Mappool Selectors:
  1. Arsene
  2. Kaeldori
  3. Barbex
Streamers:
  1. NewMouse
  2. NightNarumi
  3. Spartan Plume
  4. Adri
  5. Wafless
Referees:
  1. Acendac
  2. Kasumii-sama
  3. Titovare
  4. Esplectioned
  5. Giass
  6. KuraresaCupcake
  7. Kyozai
  8. Lizzielots
  9. YoshiLover456
  10. Barbex
  11. -GN Junior
  12. Spartan Plume
  13. Adorable Loli
  14. radar
  15. Wuffles
Commentators:
  1. thefarrel007
  2. Dastin69
  3. Beat43210
  4. Barbex
  5. Dominik DziDT
  6. RowTrain
  7. Wafless
  8. Adri
As you can see, we're a fairly new group, so we're massively understaffed, and we're actively searching for staff! If you want to join us, just PM me (Kasumii-sama#3194) or Acendac (Acendac#3023) and tell us which role you want to take in our staff! As a note, any staff members apart from mappool selectors are allowed to play in tournaments as we're not going to get a badge for these tournaments as of now.
Junjou
osu! Username: Junjou
Rank (as of registration): 1859
Discord: Junjou#6384
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
112servis
osu! Username:112servis
Rank (as of registration): 7,857
Discord: 112servis#9642
Alostis
osu! Username: A fcking qliva
Rank (as of registration): #8800~~
Discord: Alostis#2250
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server (;w;), respect the staff (maybe not Kasumi) and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these. Yes. I do. Thanks.
Pipox126
osu! Username: Pipox126
Rank (as of registration): #6,502
Discord: Pipox126#1365
Willie
osu! Username: Willie
Rank (as of registration): #5716
Discord: willie#0424
heyronii
osu! Username: heyronii
Rank (as of registration): 1329
Discord: heyronii#9925
Bartek22830
any prizes?
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Bartek22830 wrote:

any prizes?
For now, nope. :<
Lucker96
osu! Username: Lucker96
Rank (as of registration): 3421
Discord: Lucker96#8515
Jona7117
osu! Username: CornLord7117
Rank (as of registration): 3351
Discord: Jona#0736
Ryuvee
osu! Username: Fire_DS
Rank (as of registration): #9,302
Discord: Fire_DS#6017
Flamation
osu! Username: Flamation
Rank (as of registration): 1564
Discord: Flamation#5166
juanpitox87
osu! Username: juanpitox87
Rank (as of registration): #4931
Discord: Lord Of Potatoes #4552
Atsuro
User: Janssen
Discord: Janssen #4937
Aeo
osu! Username: Aeo
Rank (as of registration): 9556
Discord: Aeo#1930
Syencery
osu! Username: Syencery
Rank (as of registration): #5910
Discord: Syencery#3832
peng
osu! Username: peng
Rank (as of registration): 2637
Discord: peng#1148
Dominik DziDT
osu! Username: Dominik DziDT (Asked for a revert, so might change soon)
Rank (as of registration): 2539
Discord: Nero Integrate#1570
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
Update: The winner of this tournament will receive two months of supporter (Not sure yet) and a banner for his profile :D
show more