[REGS CLOSED] DeltaMax's Champ Division 2018 | 1v1 | 1k-10k

posted
Total Posts
show more
_demo
osu! Username: _demo
Rank (as of registration): 1452
Discord: demo.#3318
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
-Sylvari
osu! Username: -Sylvari
Rank (as of registration): 4,087
Discord: -Sylvari#5520
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
DarthSmith
osu! Username: Darthsmith
Rank (as of registration): 2509
Discord: Darthsmith#0460
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
osquii_
osu! Username: osquii_
Rank (as of registration): 3046
Discord: osquii#7901
[DrG]
osu! Username: [DrG]
Rank (as of registration): 7936
Discord: Kayaki#5815
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
blejd
osu! Username: [ Blade ]
Rank (as of registration): 2471
Discord: [ Blade ]#5247
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
Due to the overwhelming amount of registrations, 32 in 23 hours, we will now be taking 64 players instead of 32!
But if we do not get to 64 players before the registrations end, April 1st, we will be taking the 32 best players by rank.
Nikolas
osu! Username: Nikolas
Rank (as of registration): #5,094
Discord: Nikolas#0342
Intu
osu! Username: intu13
Rank (as of registration): #3386
Discord: #4307 (blank name, have username as intu13 in server tho)
Kleracen

sinn
osu! Username: sinn
Rank (as of registration): 5530
Discord: sinn#5095
hehe
osu! Username: handsome
Rank (as of registration): #8,072
Discord: marcus#5197
-Hydra-
osu! Username: -hydra-
Rank (as of registration): 4984
Discord: IamLeon#0893
kymotsujason
osu! Username: kymotsujason
Rank (as of registration): 4946
Discord: kymotsujason#0001
sabergod
osu! Username: Sabergod
Rank (as of registration): 6664
Discord: sabergod#0791
LightsOut
User: LightsOut
Discord: LightsOut#0844
-shatter
osu! Username: -shatter
Rank (as of registration): 3,335
Discord: shatter#6555
VRainbow
osu! Username:VRainbow
Rank (as of registration): 995(soon XD)
Discord: VRainbow#7219
Navraj Goraya
osu! Username: charanlizard
Rank (as of registration): 3001
Discord: Kiandrew#2508
Dunklescrape
osu! Username: Wafless
Rank (as of registration): 3742
Discord: Wafless#7115
Butterny
osu! Username: KG Ragny
Rank (as of registration): #3351
Discord: AT_KG Ragny #2536
-Katsuo-
osu! Username: -Katsuo-
Rank (as of registration): #5,531
Discord: -Katsuo-#1142
Ariizu
osu! Username: AriizuCA
Rank (as of registration): 4,419
Discord: AriizuCA#2094
katatakatata
osu! Username: katatakatata
Rank (as of registration): #1188
Discord: katatakatata#8085
Hellcat
osu! Username: Sisters10086
Rank (as of registration): 9422
Discord: Sisters10086#9914
cloud_chaser02
osu! Username: ALtist
Rank (as of registration): 1240
Discord: Vicks#6342
Fayn
osu! Username: Fayn
Rank (as of registration): 8486
Discord: Fayn#7070
erick
osu! Username: erick
Rank (as of registration): 1176
Discord: erick#8744
Lege
osu! Username: Legestrophe
Rank (as of registration): #1087
Discord: Legestrophe#2893
birthworms
osu! Username: youraveragejojo
Rank (as of registration): #7,983
Discord: jojo#3026
phox
osu! Username: phox
Rank (as of registration): 3415
Discord: phox#2332
Tech Deck
osu! Username: Loli Lionsoda
Rank (as of registration): #3,547
Discord: Loli Lionsoda#6487
akavat
osu! Username: Preston
Rank (as of registration): #5297
Discord: preston#3035
Ginerix
osu! Username: Ginerix
Rank (as of registration): #7.203~~
Discord: Ginerix#9391
Qwa_ka
osu! Username: Qwa_ka
Rank (as of registration): 6,407
Discord: Qwa_ka#9557
Krimsu
osu! Username: Krimsu
Rank (as of registration): #4,216
Discord: Krimsu #1146
Flamiror
osu! Username: Flamiror
Rank (as of registration): #6862
Discord: Flamiror #5219
Bartek22830
osu! Username: Bartek22830
Rank (as of registration): #1126
Discord: Bartek#2325
Demonical
osu! Username: Demonical
Rank (as of registration): 2998
Discord: Demonigger#1264
SiYes
osu! Username: SiYes
Rank (as of registration): 7578
Discord: SiYes#0619
show more