Lol Katsuri, avoid that kind of spam-like modposts.thank you mod~
- For what I've seen, normal-hitwhistle.wav and normal-sliderslide.wav are barely (if not even at all) used in the map. I strongly suggest to remove them. Check your hitsounds in case that something bugs because of this.
even though hitwhistle is barely used, I still need it for the hitsounds where i placed them. as for normal sliderslide, that's used a lot.
- I found rather tricky to read the red approach circles in some spots on the bottom left quarter of the screen (for example, 00:25:035 (1,2,3,4) - in [Insane]).
I'd strongly suggest you to use custom combo colours to change the red to another hue. This is not a must, though.
regarding this, I actually really disliked the old BG and couldn't find a good one until now. I've updated it.
Well, that's all !
Hello Again, hoLysoup! Small Hitsound/Combo Recheck and One General Thing You Should Fix. no kds pleaseare you sure no kd..? :<
Don't Worry, You Don't Have To Pop Your Bubble Over Them Though! Just Be Sure To Fix These Right Before a BAT ranks this, though!
Chata - Dream Tide -Yume no Chouryuu-(General)
- 01:42:907 - Listen Closely. The Bass Ends Here. Since You Still Want To Keep The Spinner Short and I'm Absolutely Fine With That, End It Here! It makes it feel more natural as if it was supposed to end there.
- 00:06:949 (1) - Remove the Clap.
- 00:13:758 (1) - Remove the Clap.
- 00:53:119 (1) - Misplaced whistle. Remove it.
- 00:58:226 (1) - Remove the Clap.
- 00:59:502 (2) - You Forgot a Clap.
- 01:05:034 (1) - Remove the Clap.
- 01:06:311 (2) - You Forgot a Clap.
- 01:07:587 (4) - New Combo.
- 01:13:119 (3) - You Forgot a Clap.
- 01:21:205 (4) - New Combo.
fixed all the claps, don't really need to NC at those 2 spots
- 00:03:545 (1) - Remove the Clap. Add a Clap on the Slider End.
- 00:05:247 (2) - ^ Add a Clap on the Slider End.
- 00:06:949 (3) - ^ Add a Clap on the Slider End.
- 00:39:077 (4) - New Combo.
- 01:25:034 (1) - You Forgot a Clap.
Fixed all the claps, and don't really need to NC there
the combos are more free flowing in this. Sometimes it follows aesthetics and no so much just the downbeats of every 2 bars or so. So no changes have been made~
- 00:13:119 (8) - New Combo. Remove the New Combo at 00:13:545.
- 00:14:822 (8) - New Combo.
- 01:36:949 (5) - New Combo?
- 01:37:375 (9) - New Combo?
- 01:37:800 (13) - New Combo?
@Lia, update first before you edit, I changed the BG