Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

L i a wrote:

Fix all :)
:D!
Elly-chan
One More Thing. Perhaps you should enforce the custom combo colors you were using? (Red, Blue, Orange, Green.) You can do this by clicking on each and pressing the 'Ok.' button. ^^ Then it will show up in all skins as the same colors.

lastly, 00:53:119 - Remove the Whistle, it's misplaced haha

no kds
Katsuri

narakucrimson wrote:

Lol Katsuri, avoid that kind of spam-like modposts.
Not really 'spam-like', It's because Elly-chan posted a bubble pop, wich I'm proud to see. I'm sorry and it will not really happen again.

EDIT:

Re-readed and, what are you talking about? Modposts?
narakucrimson
http://puu.sh/eRDO

What the heck man o.o

Also
IceBeam
I didn't find anything about this song in the web,are you sure about title/source? could you give me some links?

[Easy]
00:17:375 - hitsounds are so rough..why not to use soft sampleset here? and you could add whistles then,because half of a map doesn't have any hitsounds
01:25:460 - I think note is missing here
01:36:524 (4) - add another repeat?

[Normal]
00:17:375 - use soft sampleset?

[L i a's Hard]
00:02:056 (1,1) - looks really werid,though it makes sense,but I'd suggest to remove second combo mark
00:15:779 (1) - this spinner wasn't expected much at all,start it from 00:14:822 if you want to keep it
00:16:949 - well,hitsounds sound better then in other diffs,but I can hardly hear them,so raise volume to 40% or make a soft sampleset with 50% or more
01:13:332 (11,1) - werid spacing,I'd suggest not to jump here
01:23:758 (1) - again,start spinner from 01:23:013 or map something instead of it
01:37:375 (3,4) - plays little awkward,why not to add 2 repeats to (3)-slider?

[Insane]
00:54:290 - no no,you can't silence notes

that's it,awesome song btw
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
lol

I edited your message instead of posting new one..
anyway I read it

my reply in the next message then >_>
IceBeam

IceBeam wrote:

[Insane]
00:54:290 - no no,you can't silence notes :(...... I actually really like this. I deleted the timing line but if it's fine with ranking rules I'd like to keep it.
not really..
Hitsounds from hitcircles and sliders must be audible. These provide feedback for the player, and having them silent in a rhythm game doesn't make much sense. If you don't like the default sounds, then find replacements rather than silencing notes. You can use hitsounds from the Custom Hitsound Library or easily find others online. Lowering the volume of a few notes to provide a dampened effect is usually fine, but complete silence is always unacceptable. The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent, but only do it if it makes sense. Finally, you cannot silence both slider ticks and slider slides together.
so,whether you use 5% or 20% volume - note should be audible - it can be almost silenced in rare cases,but when it has something to take with the music - in this care,I can't find a good justification to silence that note

so then waiting for L i a to fix stuff,bump me again to recheck it ;)
L i a
IceBeam
L i a, you didn't fix first ninja-spinner at 00:15:673 (1) and part (00:16:949 - 00:43:758) has very few hitsounds..I got your idea,about adding claps farther,but anyway,sounds a bit monotonous to me

hoLysoup ,in Insane - maybe start adding claps from 00:43:758 like L i a did in Hard? sounds cacthy to me
in Easy - 01:36:524 (4) - this one sounds a bit rough,isn't it? maybe make it soft or lower volume?

and overall in Easy and Normal - soft section is very quiet,I'd suggest to use at least 60% volume for them
L i a
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

IceBeam wrote:

hoLysoup ,in Insane - maybe start adding claps from 00:43:758 like L i a did in Hard? sounds cacthy to me
ok
in Easy - 01:36:524 (4) - this one sounds a bit rough,isn't it? maybe make it soft or lower volume?
oh well left it alone
and overall in Easy and Normal - soft section is very quiet,I'd suggest to use at least 60% volume for them
only did it for NOrmal
IceBeam
alright..
Nymph
grats another chata song=3=
merchat7
Grats holysoup!
Melophobia
congratz~~ moe hoLysoup~ :D
S o r d a
おめでとー!!!
JoJo
Yah ~ Omedeto ~~~ =V=
kosiga
Congratulations ~ hoLy~so-up ~ :D

(●ゝ∀・●)♪♪
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto ~ <3

Me eats chata ~ ><
OnosakiHito
One more Taiko song ranked. Nice! Congratulation.
rui
Congratulations :)
Elly-chan
Congrats! ilu hoLysoup <3
Kotone
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Thite
gratz~ :)
S h i a
Omedeto ~~~ :D
KayeSara
lolisoup lol