davidminh0111 wrote:Hello Cocoaaa, request via in-game:
Since you changed your diff name, you need to write 'redl before the date you changed the diff name' :3
- 00:22:798: Why did you use 3/4 meter, listen again, does it fit to the music. Absolutely no, please change it after finish the mod down here. it's JUDYDANNY's mod
^^^ Diff name ^^^ not a big deal
- 00:17:464: Change to d because melody pitch is low I follow all music
- 00:21:464: From here you did not make the SV smooth, I would recommend you to add up by x0.01 only, wouldn't it smooth. Or maybe you want to increase the slowness of the beginning of the music to make this SV smoother, the current one isn't smooth enough. Consider change it by 2 ways, choose 1 way you would like to choose
- 00:41:047: Remove this, no sound, even though is feel weird, but 7plet isn't a best idea you could do. It's too sudden my pattern look better
- 00:49:047: ^ ^
- 01:14:296: Remove finisher, I don't get what is the Finisher note for? remove
- 02:15:881: Change to d for an easier keyboard-ish (easier to hit) no
- 03:24:463: SV isn't smooth it's feel that but don't change
- 03:35:464: ^ ^
- 03:38:964: Change to k to fit the pitch ha?
- 03:46:130: SV from here is too sudden, reduce the SV speed it's look normal for high diffi
- 05:15:463: Try to use 50% playback rate to listen the melody pitch carefully. It should be dkdk not kddk dkkd and move
- 05:25:463: Why not k? why:)?
I think this map need a skilled modder than me.
In the current state it will be far from ranked
We can still improve
xtrem3x wrote:M4M from my Queue
Don = d
Kat = k
Big Don = D
Big Kat = K
> kiai time unsnapped, move 1ms back 02:49:798- and 02:55:131- oh thanks
00:10:631- It's a bit deformed here because I don't focus that you try to follow. my suggestion would be change to d this point and make a swap in 00:11:798 (24,25)- to focus more decuately the piano sound. ::
00:13:631 - -->
Is the same situation as above point. wow it's look better ok
00:22:631 - it might be best to prioritize the big note at this point, so change this to k. already
01:06:464 (361,362,363,364,365) - I would prefer you to change this by kkkdk to increase the emphasis of the piano sounds.
01:12:798 (402,403,404,405) - this section have much cymbal, is possible DDKK? no
02:27:020 (997,998) - Delete these notes and ... why?
02:27:797 - -->
**these points above are to reduce the density a bit and eliminate the unnecessary use of 1/6 format notes on sound that does not have that rhythm, in addition to properly following the piano sound just before starting kiai**.
03:20:464 - Leave this note in k to emphatize next note as finish in these chaos patterns (?) this low sound
03:57:380 - this note is more coupled to the set of low sounds than high, then this would be d. oh yeah change pattern