Topic Starter
Marm
waiting for HiroK.

Also added better SV on Antithesis
HiroK

frukoyurdakul wrote:

Recheck.

[HiroK's Inner Oni]

1. 00:58:706 - 01:00:003 - 01:01:300 - I don't really hear a specific sound on them, so removing all of them should be good. Also, 01:01:706 - what does this stream represent? Feels overmapped unneccessarily I think, simply following the sounds on 01:01:706 (456,457,458) - those 3 (which aren't quite noticeable so I only suggest 01:01:787 - 01:01:868 - these two to keep and change to kat), 01:02:030 - this and the trill sound starting from 01:02:192 - here.

Removed 00:58:706 - 01:00:003 - 01:01:300 - and fixed this overmapped stream.

Ye I guess that's it for now.
frukoyurdakul
The general spread looks good, however one more little update is required.

Muzukashii --> 01:42:490 - I meant deleting this note. Yes, kkkk is easier and kkkd is a bit too much. But based on drums there isn't actually a sound there, which is why I suggested deleting that note, because you didn't use any other 4-plet in this entire diff and this one kinda breaks consistency in my opinion. Call me when you fix it, and we'll take the set further.
Topic Starter
Marm
updated, changed pattern to kkk. Also fixed muzukashii OD that was wrong.
frukoyurdakul
It's good to go.

Bubbled!
Surono
Antithesis
00:01:057 - Im sure this is really great intese but why you mapped it as 1/4? would be emphasized well if you change it as kkkd 1/6 as you did overall sounds for 1/6 structures pattern such around of this point

good mapset
Topic Starter
Marm

Surono wrote:

Antithesis
00:01:057 - Im sure this is really great intese but why you mapped it as 1/4? would be emphasized well if you change it as kkkd 1/6 as you did overall sounds for 1/6 structures pattern such around of this point asfdgsfa I think I let this one slip because it's the beginning of the song, didn't notice it earlier orz. Applied change to kkkd.

good mapset :o
updated
Surono
Nominated
Poii
btw guys
is this a real problem or not ? i dunno, it just an unsanpped greenlines, Antithesis diff
Surono

yeah actually its fine, still syncronized with each notes at svs. at least it still works at gameplay and doesnt get error such placed 2 greenlines at same time/wrong placed greenlines at notes that works. no needed to be accurately placing the greenlines
gaston_2199
Hey, gratz dude!! :)
Aisha
Nice job boy ~
Topic Starter
Marm
Thanks guys, let's see if it survives a week :p
Poii
gratz mr.Onion