Thanks for modding!
Hareimu wrote:mod thing[General]
- All diffs except Fireworks have Widescreen Storyboard turned on, yet there is no storyboard to be seen. Turn those off :> Fixed!
- The song's mp3 file bitrate is higher than the 192kbps standard value, and according to the rules, this is unrankable. Use this one instead!: mp3 audio file nice catch wao
- Your diffs do not have any combo colours whatsoever. Add some! added!
- 00:19:365 (1) - It could be a great idea to place this slider so that it starts at the centre of the playfield instead IMO. I think it's fine considering 00:19:990 (2) - is the first "real" downbeat into the song while 00:19:365 (1) - is the leadin, making 00:19:990 (2) - effectively at the center.
- I feel that until 00:34:990 - here, most of the patterns (if not all) of the beginning are always directed to the rightmost side of the playfield (patterns such as 00:19:365 (1,2) - , 00:22:490 (1,2) - , 00:24:990 (1,2) - , 00:29:990 (1,2) - , 00:32:490 (1,2) - , etc) and it becomes kinda repetitive to me. Even though the rhythm stays kinda repetitive as well, it could be nice to direct them to the left side as well to balance a bit. moved some stuff
- 00:42:490 (3) - Add NC here? 10 fruits in a cup is kinda too much. oop sure
- 01:02:490 (3) - ^ ^
- 01:08:115 (3) - Either add the NC here or edit 01:06:865 (2) - this slider so that the tail is a normal circle instead (so that that one has the nc over the downbeat) changed the nc pattern differently
- 01:12:490 (3) - NC :> bbbbbbbbb
- 00:34:990 (1) - I can still catch this with the border of my catcher while walking (Is this even a dash or a hard walk? Can't tell, but either way, increase distance a bit more). yeet
- 00:39:990 (1) - ^, Increase Distancing (00:49:365 (3,1) - Like this can work nicely) It's already pretty far, probably keeping this oen
- 01:07:490 (1) - ^, a bit more (2,5x) doesn't hurt. 2.3x
- 01:17:490 (1) - ^ ^
- 00:19:365 (1) - Move this slider to x:80? Better emphasizes beginning c: okok
- 00:37:490 (1) - x:407? dab
- 01:04:677 (6) - This is a weird antiflowing movement to a complete stop at 01:04:990 (1) - , dunno what to suggest here but at least I'd point it out. Important noise = sharper pattern!
- 00:19:365 (1) - x:200? Same reason as in platter. yepyep
- 01:06:083 (4) - Move to x:277? Seems you forgot a HDash here, seeing that you placed one 01:16:240 (4) - here. bebop
- 01:19:052 (5) - Move this note to x:328 to smooth out the curve, looks better to me this way, don't know about what you think ^^ aesthetic
- 01:18:896 (4,5,6) - Moving these to x:361 after you move the previous one also works wonders okay desu