forum

Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Josefumi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 20 september 2017 at 21:39:19

Artist: Ikimono Gakari
Title: Blue Bird (TV Size)
Source: NARUTO -ナルト-
Tags: 疾風伝
BPM: 152
Filesize: 20211kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,76 stars, 115 notes)
  2. Hard (2,57 stars, 192 notes)
  3. Insane (3,76 stars, 279 notes)
  4. Normal (2,22 stars, 153 notes)
Download: Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird (TV Size)
Download: Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ready for BNs

Re-download after 19/09/2017
blobdash
From Fruity's Video / Audio Encoding & Editing Free Queue!

Encoded video

Encoded audio (use it to sync with the video without effort! though you might need to change the offset of your map)

If you have any complaints / questions just tell me.

Credit Code
Video and Audio encoded by [i]FruityEnLoops[/i] - [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/626465]Check out his Video/Audio Encoding & Editing queue here![/url]

Technical infos
Video : AVC / H.264 1280x720 @ Constant Quality 28 - Original FPS
Processing time : 12:08
Audio : MPEG Layer 3 @ 128kbps Q=2
Processing time : 0:10
Using XMedia Recode.

god you don't know the struggle to find an episode with hq that is actually being seeded (yes I use torrenting to find source) when it's so old
Shanipika
Hi from mod queue

[Easy]

1. 00:31:640 (6) - I feel with this slider you might want to emphasize the vocal on the red tick just after instead since there is no sound on that big white tick. Anyway you already used that kind of gap earlier in the map so it should work fine here.
  2. 01:11:100 (1,2,3) - This is maybe a little confusing for an easy player as 1 point directly at 3.
[Normal]

1. 00:12:497 (4) - I'm really not sure about SV changes like this for a normal diff. Usually you'd want to avoid SV changes as much as possible in a normal and in this diff you go from 1x to this 0.7x and then go up to 1.5x and also use 1.3x later in the map. I feel even if usually you'd want to avoid using SV changes that those can work but this one is maybe a little too much since it goes from that 0.7x to 1.5x which basicly is more than doubling the SV from one object to another.
[Hard]

1. 00:19:780 (7,8,1) - I feel this transition here to mapping vocals feel a bit weird because of the bpm change. Emmm for some reason I feel the vocal is on the red tick before the change of bpm but that might just be cuz it plays much easier like that. Also emmm just to make this feel atleast a bit less awkward, I'd prolly make 6 a reverse slider and then have 7 as a slider so that you click the beginning of the vocal line instead of having it as a slider end and just add a circle here 00:20:353 - (prolly better keeping the 1 slider as it is if you map the vocal before)
  2. 00:26:114 (9) - I understand why you used a slider like this in the lower diff but in this diff you can actually map the sound properly. First you always skipped those sound on the white tick in that section so I would skip this one as well and make a 1/4 slider followed by a 1/2 starting here 00:26:509 - . It would be more coherent with the song and with the map to skip the white tick here 00:26:114 -
[Insane]
  • I dont know what happened in rhythm between Hard and Insane but this feel really awkward.
  1. 00:20:982 (3) - The strong vocal of the line and the end of the vocal line you started mapping with 00:19:971 (7,8,9,1,2) - is on the red tick under that slider. I would make 3 a circle and make a 1/2 slider from here 00:21:180 -
  2. 00:21:772 (5) - The strongest vocal of the line is again on the slider end?
  3. 00:22:561 (8) - Again really weak rhythm choice here I feel like... Would be great to have both red tick vocal here mapped. Could prolly do something like a 1/2 repeat slider on 8 instead of a 1/1 or just not a repeat but a circle and a 1/2 slider and start another 1/2 slider here 00:23:153 - It would keep both white tick as passive beat so the emphasis on this 00:23:548 (1) - isnt gone and you would capture both vocals that you're missing there.
  4. 00:26:114 (4) - Gonna suggest to do something similar as I suggested in hard but this time make 00:25:916 (3) - a 1/2 slider to keep 00:26:114 - mapped as a slider end since you mapped those sound with slider end in this diff. And you could prolly make 00:26:311 - 00:26:410 - 00:26:509 - a triple where 6 is a 1/2 slider
  5. 00:27:298 (3) - Again the strong vocal is on the red tick so mapping 3 as a circle and as a 1/2 slider would feel much better
  6. 00:28:087 (5) - Same as the first appearance of this. Strongest vocal on the slider end.
  7. 00:28:877 (8) - This is already inconsistant with the first time it appear. If you want to map it like this than maybe my first suggestion could even turn into only make 8 a circle and a 1/2 slider and then keep the other as circles. Just to keep in mind that what you will do here, should be consistant with 00:22:561 (8) -
  8. 00:30:061 (4) - The strongest vocal of that whole line is on the slider end of this. I would prolly keep this slider as a 1/2 slider to get the red tick drum beat mapped or make it a 3/4 and then map 00:30:456 - with a 3/4 slider to emphasize the strong vocal of 00:30:456 - and prolly just delete 00:30:653 (5) - since it doesnt feel so important especially when you mapped all the vocals on both slider head and ends on that part 5 just feel off.
  9. 00:32:232 (1,2,3,4) - Here I feel it could be interessting to map the guitar sound with 1/4th slider instead of what you have but I guess it can work like it is, but since its an insane diff it could be cool having those mapped, just a suggestion that could add to the map I think
  10. 00:33:219 (1) - I'll say for this section up to atleast here 00:39:535 (7) - , mapping the drum only and ignoring vocal seems to feel ok because of the kicks and stuff that start during that part.
  11. 00:41:509 (3,4,5) - Here I feel like having the slider end where 5 is right now and having the vocals mapped as clickable object would feel much better so like just reversing the rhythm of those notes (Circle,circle slider instead of slider,circle,circle)
  12. 00:47:613 (6) - Here your strong drum beat is on the slider end which is a bit awkward. Would prolly feel better having 4 as a 1/2 slider and just have this 00:47:810 - clicked
  13. 00:48:008 (7) - Just to be coherent with the previous point, would make this a 1/2 slider instead of 1/1 and map as circle on the slider end instead
  14. 00:50:179 (4,5) - Would exchange that slider and circle to map the vocal that you put on the slider end of 4 as clickable
  15. 00:51:363 (8) - Would feel better being a 1/2 slider to catch the vocal on the red tick and then map this 00:51:758 - as a circle.
  16. 00:53:337 (4,5) - Would exchange slider and circle to catch the vocal not on a slider end again.

I could continue to repeat those little things prolly till the end of the chorus but I think you get the idea for the most part, also I think its a bit better in the second half with the burst and stuff but still look out of those important vocals on slider end its really awkward :/

After the chorus it looked ok too I think.
[Overall]
Not a bad set, I feel the lower diffs were pretty good but rhythm went a bit weird on the Insane diff. It feels like you tried to follow drums more but not really cuz you also didnt really map drums so yeah Insane felt a bit weird but other diffs seemed to be about fine.
Topic Starter
Josefumi

Shanipika wrote:

Hi from mod queue

[Easy]

1. 00:31:640 (6) - I feel with this slider you might want to emphasize the vocal on the red tick just after instead since there is no sound on that big white tick. Anyway you already used that kind of gap earlier in the map so it should work fine here. I don't want to have the notes so close with eachother, that's for my normal difficulty.
  2. 01:11:100 (1,2,3) - This is maybe a little confusing for an easy player as 1 point directly at 3. If there are more modders who think the same I'll maybe change it.

[Normal]

1. 00:12:497 (4) - I'm really not sure about SV changes like this for a normal diff. Usually you'd want to avoid SV changes as much as possible in a normal and in this diff you go from 1x to this 0.7x and then go up to 1.5x and also use 1.3x later in the map. I feel even if usually you'd want to avoid using SV changes that those can work but this one is maybe a little too much since it goes from that 0.7x to 1.5x which basicly is more than doubling the SV from one object to another. To be honest I though so several times, but then I realized new players are not really that 'bad'. I'll rather not change that one.
[Hard]

1. 00:19:780 (7,8,1) - I feel this transition here to mapping vocals feel a bit weird because of the bpm change. Emmm for some reason I feel the vocal is on the red tick before the change of bpm but that might just be cuz it plays much easier like that. Also emmm just to make this feel atleast a bit less awkward, I'd prolly make 6 a reverse slider and then have 7 as a slider so that you click the beginning of the vocal line instead of having it as a slider end and just add a circle here 00:20:353 - (prolly better keeping the 1 slider as it is if you map the vocal before) While I understand your point of view, I dissagree on making any changes about this. In all the difficulties I tried to make a mix between vocals and instruments, so It's nothing out of place to have things like these while there's actually no vocals on the background.
  2. 00:26:114 (9) - I understand why you used a slider like this in the lower diff but in this diff you can actually map the sound properly. First you always skipped those sound on the white tick in that section so I would skip this one as well and make a 1/4 slider followed by a 1/2 starting here 00:26:509 - . It would be more coherent with the song and with the map to skip the white tick here 00:26:114 - No changes. See my explanation above (Also, on 00:26:114 (9) - is the most prominent sound in that object, so I won't skip it or make it more difficult).
[Insane]
  • I dont know what happened in rhythm between Hard and Insane but this feel really awkward.
  1. 00:20:982 (3) - The strong vocal of the line and the end of the vocal line you started mapping with 00:19:971 (7,8,9,1,2) - is on the red tick under that slider. I would make 3 a circle and make a 1/2 slider from here 00:21:180 - *
  2. 00:21:772 (5) - The strongest vocal of the line is again on the slider end? *
  3. 00:22:561 (8) - Again really weak rhythm choice here I feel like... Would be great to have both red tick vocal here mapped. Could prolly do something like a 1/2 repeat slider on 8 instead of a 1/1 or just not a repeat but a circle and a 1/2 slider and start another 1/2 slider here 00:23:153 - It would keep both white tick as passive beat so the emphasis on this 00:23:548 (1) - isnt gone and you would capture both vocals that you're missing there. *
  4. 00:26:114 (4) - Gonna suggest to do something similar as I suggested in hard but this time make 00:25:916 (3) - a 1/2 slider to keep 00:26:114 - mapped as a slider end since you mapped those sound with slider end in this diff. And you could prolly make 00:26:311 - 00:26:410 - 00:26:509 - a triple where 6 is a 1/2 slider *
  5. 00:27:298 (3) - Again the strong vocal is on the red tick so mapping 3 as a circle and as a 1/2 slider would feel much better *
  6. 00:28:087 (5) - Same as the first appearance of this. Strongest vocal on the slider end. *
  7. 00:28:877 (8) - This is already inconsistant with the first time it appear. If you want to map it like this than maybe my first suggestion could even turn into only make 8 a circle and a 1/2 slider and then keep the other as circles. Just to keep in mind that what you will do here, should be consistant with 00:22:561 (8) - *
  8. 00:30:061 (4) - The strongest vocal of that whole line is on the slider end of this. I would prolly keep this slider as a 1/2 slider to get the red tick drum beat mapped or make it a 3/4 and then map 00:30:456 - with a 3/4 slider to emphasize the strong vocal of 00:30:456 - and prolly just delete 00:30:653 (5) - since it doesnt feel so important especially when you mapped all the vocals on both slider head and ends on that part 5 just feel off. *
  9. 00:32:232 (1,2,3,4) - Here I feel it could be interessting to map the guitar sound with 1/4th slider instead of what you have but I guess it can work like it is, but since its an insane diff it could be cool having those mapped, just a suggestion that could add to the map I think *
  10. 00:33:219 (1) - I'll say for this section up to atleast here 00:39:535 (7) - , mapping the drum only and ignoring vocal seems to feel ok because of the kicks and stuff that start during that part. *
  11. 00:41:509 (3,4,5) - Here I feel like having the slider end where 5 is right now and having the vocals mapped as clickable object would feel much better so like just reversing the rhythm of those notes (Circle,circle slider instead of slider,circle,circle) *
  12. 00:47:613 (6) - Here your strong drum beat is on the slider end which is a bit awkward. Would prolly feel better having 4 as a 1/2 slider and just have this 00:47:810 - clicked *
  13. 00:48:008 (7) - Just to be coherent with the previous point, would make this a 1/2 slider instead of 1/1 and map as circle on the slider end instead *
  14. 00:50:179 (4,5) - Would exchange that slider and circle to map the vocal that you put on the slider end of 4 as clickable *
  15. 00:51:363 (8) - Would feel better being a 1/2 slider to catch the vocal on the red tick and then map this 00:51:758 - as a circle. *
  16. 00:53:337 (4,5) - Would exchange slider and circle to catch the vocal not on a slider end again. *

Sigh, here comes a long post:
    Just to clarify. I think your mod was a high quality one, specially for the time you've been doing it. But I must also say, all the things I marked with a "*"
    on your Insane modding were completly intentional and I was well aware all the other options that I could have used. On the first things you picked up;
    Yes, I know the ticks end on a major vocal and so on. I did not want to do the other options because It felt way too overmaped and uncomfortable to map AND play. If i'd did that, the map would be full of small sliders and ticks that are not too minor not being highlighted. So yeah, that sums it up.

If you want some more clarifycations on why I did so, feel free to ask me. Im sorry if I did not change anything you pointed out. Your mod was superv, but sadly it didn't fit my style of mapping. Thank you very much!

I could continue to repeat those little things prolly till the end of the chorus but I think you get the idea for the most part, also I think its a bit better in the second half with the burst and stuff but still look out of those important vocals on slider end its really awkward :/

After the chorus it looked ok too I think.
[Overall]
Not a bad set, I feel the lower diffs were pretty good but rhythm went a bit weird on the Insane diff. It feels like you tried to follow drums more but not really cuz you also didnt really map drums so yeah Insane felt a bit weird but other diffs seemed to be about fine.
Cheri
From Queue - Didn't much like the song much so small mod
Insane

1. 00:03:220 - I understand the pause but right here is a piano sound that you can add a note here - Really minor and I figure you just wanna map to mainly the vocals here
  2. 00:14:865 (4,5) - has the same spacing as 00:15:260 (5,6) - even though 00:15:457 (6) - is a strong note - (6) should had more distance from all of them - adjustment to 00:15:655 (7) - would be needed of course
  3. 00:15:655 (7,8,9) - similar to above but except that (9) is stronger than (8) and should at least have the same spacing
  4. Just an opinion here but the vocal stop 00:31:640 - here and starts again here 00:31:837 -
    - What I basically saying is that I feel the vocals here 00:31:837 - should be clickable so shorten 00:31:245 (7) - to the white tick and add a note there
Hope I help :)
Celektus
hi this is sort of a random mod

I wanted to adress the rhythm choices on Insane specifically as I think that it's often not very clear which layer of the music you're following, I'll give some examples.

• 1. As stated in some other mods you don't specifically follow the Vocal layer religiously which would be a really good idea since that's the main instrument of the song, If you don't then there's something else...

2. If you don't follow the Vocal layer at least make sure that you're following another layer like the Drums is a clearly recognizable way, specifically in a section like this 00:20:588 - where you ignored the Vocal layer semi consistently and could've followed something like the Kick drum and that rim shot Snare, which you also don't as seen here 00:24:535 -

3. You said as defense that you mostly wanted to keep rhythm not as dense and very enjoyable to play to that I have to ask why you're even mapping this song then? There are a lot of different ways which you could've handled undermapping the song better like consistently using 1/1 sliders mixed with some other rhythm in that aforementioned section I would even say that you could've undermapped the section even more and in more clear ways.

4. You use of filler rhythm is very inconsistent. I don't really mind the filler in some of the early calm sections, though stuff like 01:03:008 (6) - 01:07:350 - in a section that's arguably intense is just weird, why are both ends sounds of equal strength instead of them being 2 distinct objects? It's worth mentioning that this isn't something unrankable it just in my opinion defeats the point of making the calm sections undermapped if the kiai is also undermapped in some ways, even if you're trying to map a song with not a lot of rhythm density.

I don't think It would makes sense to make a more detailed mod about this map or the Insane diff specifically since the rhythm choice is in my opinion fundamentally flawed. Also to adress your response to one of the modders...

Josefumi wrote:

Yes, I know the ticks end on a major vocal and so on. I did not want to do the other options because It felt way too overmaped and uncomfortable to map AND play. If i'd did that, the map would be full of small sliders and ticks that are not too minor not being highlighted. So yeah, that sums it up.
just because you're aware of flaws in your map doesn't justify them, as far as I can say If you don't want a lot of small sliders or dense rhythm then there's still room to better undermap the song and again if that song just doesn't support long 1/1 sliders then maybe consider not mapping it.

Don't get me wrong this isn't like a personal attack it's just an attempt to give honest criticism I think this set can improve a lot. If you want more concrete example or talk to me otherwise then I'd be glad to help you out. also this might be my 100th kudos lol
Topic Starter
Josefumi

DJ Lucky wrote:

From Queue - Didn't much like the song much so small mod
Insane

1. 00:03:220 - I understand the pause but right here is a piano sound that you can add a note here - Really minor and I figure you just wanna map to mainly the vocals here NC
  2. 00:14:865 (4,5) - has the same spacing as 00:15:260 (5,6) - even though 00:15:457 (6) - is a strong note - (6) should had more distance from all of them - adjustment to 00:15:655 (7) - would be needed of course I changed them for good, since too many people here and ingame are complainig.
  3. 00:15:655 (7,8,9) - similar to above but except that (9) is stronger than (8) and should at least have the same spacing ^^^
  4. Just an opinion here but the vocal stop 00:31:640 - here and starts again here 00:31:837 - It's the entrance to another rythm change, I'll keep it as it is.
    - What I basically saying is that I feel the vocals here 00:31:837 - should be clickable so shorten 00:31:245 (7) - to the white tick and add a note there

Hope I help :)
Topic Starter
Josefumi

Celektus wrote:

hi this is sort of a random mod

I wanted to adress the rhythm choices on Insane specifically as I think that it's often not very clear which layer of the music you're following, I'll give some examples.

• 1. As stated in some other mods you don't specifically follow the Vocal layer religiously which would be a really good idea since that's the main instrument of the song, If you don't then there's something else...

2. If you don't follow the Vocal layer at least make sure that you're following another layer like the Drums is a clearly recognizable way, specifically in a section like this 00:20:588 - where you ignored the Vocal layer semi consistently and could've followed something like the Kick drum and that rim shot Snare, which you also don't as seen here 00:24:535 -

3. You said as defense that you mostly wanted to keep rhythm not as dense and very enjoyable to play to that I have to ask why you're even mapping this song then? There are a lot of different ways which you could've handled undermapping the song better like consistently using 1/1 sliders mixed with some other rhythm in that aforementioned section I would even say that you could've undermapped the section even more and in more clear ways.

4. You use of filler rhythm is very inconsistent. I don't really mind the filler in some of the early calm sections, though stuff like 01:03:008 (6) - 01:07:350 - in a section that's arguably intense is just weird, why are both ends sounds of equal strength instead of them being 2 distinct objects? It's worth mentioning that this isn't something unrankable it just in my opinion defeats the point of making the calm sections undermapped if the kiai is also undermapped in some ways, even if you're trying to map a song with not a lot of rhythm density.

I don't think It would makes sense to make a more detailed mod about this map or the Insane diff specifically since the rhythm choice is in my opinion fundamentally flawed. Also to adress your response to one of the modders...

Josefumi wrote:

just because you're aware of flaws in your map doesn't justify them, as far as I can say If you don't want a lot of small sliders or dense rhythm then there's still room to better undermap the song and again if that song just doesn't support long 1/1 sliders then maybe consider not mapping it.

Don't get me wrong this isn't like a personal attack it's just an attempt to give honest criticism I think this set can improve a lot. If you want more concrete example or talk to me otherwise then I'd be glad to help you out. also this might be my 100th kudos lol
^

Yes, I did made some big changes when it comes to the last 3 mods. Most of what of you pointed here is right, but I also don't want it to break with my own mapping style, so I did the best of what I could take from the two. Thanks for your mode and for giving me some more insight on what to do when mapping!
ABD007
i think u can make the title "いきものがかり" . then follow by romanised that u already do it :)
u can put tag with character involved in that opening or episode (with this op)

Insane
this reverse 00:20:982 (3) - is unsuitable at here imo, remove it then replace with cirlce at white tick and 1/2 slider at red tick .
here too, 00:21:772 (5) - unsuitable rhythm i guess , 1/2 slider at red tick is good reflect for the vocal one
00:23:943 (2) - make as 2 circle would be nice
00:27:101 (2,3) - rhythm is bad i think
make this as triplet 01:14:060 (6,7) - is not a good idea imo, it got a big loud sound at the red one ,
here on 00:26:903 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , got a bad rhythm i guess , try to consider about it okay ! xD
i'm understand this pattern is beautiful and nice ! 00:10:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - however, make it like that would be bad for the flow . aoi = loud voice . spacing at here really needed xD . spacing at here 00:11:510 (5,6) - is good but instead here 00:10:720 (2,3) -
overmap 00:28:877 (8,9) - , replace with 1/2 slider ^ already mention above
overmap 00:40:127 (1) - cause got big loud on this 00:39:535 (7) - sliderend
would be nice make this 00:40:522 (3) - to the 2 circle instead 1/2 slider at there . then, remove this 00:40:916 (4) -
wide angel at here is kind of annoy imo, avoid it please :) . also, stacked this circle 00:54:126 (7) - on 00:52:942 (3) - is nice i guess
bad overlap i think 01:06:758 (7,2) -

Hard
01:25:409 (1) - spinner should start on white tick i guess
nc this 01:21:955 (5) - would be consistent with 01:23:534 (1) -

Normal
ignore that gap after this 00:36:377 (6) - is not consistent with 00:33:219 (1,2,3) - . got same sound tho
would be good if this circle 00:52:744 (2) - stacked on this sliderend 00:50:968 (5) -

Easy
are you sure start on white tick is okay to you ? 00:14:273 (1) -
i know this is easy for you 00:26:114 (7,1) - but to the new player, it's hard to get that reverse
really unsuitable make this slider start on the white one 00:31:640 (6) - got a big loud sound at the red after that 1/1 slider 00:30:851 (5) -
please avoid these 00:58:468 (6,4) - overlap in easy diff . i dont know why the reason is, try to look at other professional mapper
ah , u need to fix this 01:13:863 (5,1) - . it's hard for new player xP

summary: got so much overlap in this diff , try to consider about it ^^

gl with the set ! xD
Topic Starter
Josefumi

Kyousukee wrote:

i think u can make the title "いきものがかり" . then follow by romanised that u already do it :)
u can put tag with character involved in that opening or episode (with this op) Done, thanks for pointing that out lol totally missed it.

Insane
this reverse 00:20:982 (3) - is unsuitable at here imo, remove it then replace with cirlce at white tick and 1/2 slider at red tick .
here too, 00:21:772 (5) - unsuitable rhythm i guess , 1/2 slider at red tick is good reflect for the vocal one
00:23:943 (2) - make as 2 circle would be nice
00:27:101 (2,3) - rhythm is bad i think
make this as triplet 01:14:060 (6,7) - is not a good idea imo, it got a big loud sound at the red one ,
here on 00:26:903 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - , got a bad rhythm i guess , try to consider about it okay ! xD
i'm understand this pattern is beautiful and nice ! 00:10:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - however, make it like that would be bad for the flow . aoi = loud voice . spacing at here really needed xD . spacing at here 00:11:510 (5,6) - is good but instead here 00:10:720 (2,3) -
overmap 00:28:877 (8,9) - , replace with 1/2 slider ^ already mention above
overmap 00:40:127 (1) - cause got big loud on this 00:39:535 (7) - sliderend
would be nice make this 00:40:522 (3) - to the 2 circle instead 1/2 slider at there . then, remove this 00:40:916 (4) -
wide angel at here is kind of annoy imo, avoid it please :) . also, stacked this circle 00:54:126 (7) - on 00:52:942 (3) - is nice i guess
bad overlap i think 01:06:758 (7,2) -

No changes on insane, I feel like you just took random things and searched for a reason without thinking on the other mods. "IMO" and "I Think" are just not enough to force someone on doing changes without further explanation than just 'overmapping' and such on.

Hard
01:25:409 (1) - spinner should start on white tick i guess done
nc this 01:21:955 (5) - would be consistent with 01:23:534 (1) - Done

Normal
ignore that gap after this 00:36:377 (6) - is not consistent with 00:33:219 (1,2,3) - . got same sound tho No, too many objects on a normal diff can trouble new players. I did that to give their fingers a break.
would be good if this circle 00:52:744 (2) - stacked on this sliderend 00:50:968 (5) - Again, too much overlaping is bad on a normal diff.

Easy
are you sure start on white tick is okay to you ? 00:14:273 (1) - Yes, it seems fine to me.
i know this is easy for you 00:26:114 (7,1) - but to the new player, it's hard to get that reverse Honestly, is not that hard. If you look on same BPM songs this is pretty ok.
really unsuitable make this slider start on the white one 00:31:640 (6) - got a big loud sound at the red after that 1/1 slider 00:30:851 (5) - NC.
please avoid these 00:58:468 (6,4) - overlap in easy diff . i dont know why the reason is, try to look at other professional mapper While I understand what you are trying to say. It is really rude to make calls like "Look at the professional mappers". You should stop that. And yes, NC.
ah , u need to fix this 01:13:863 (5,1) - . it's hard for new player xP NC, not hard.

summary: got so much overlap in this diff , try to consider about it ^^

gl with the set ! xD
Thanks for your mod!
Lusumi
  • Insane
  1. 00:01:074 (1,2,3,4) - Notes aren't properly snapped
  2. 00:45:795 (1) - Sliderend isn't snapped Properly
  3. 00:07:563 (2,3,4) - Inconsistent Spacing lol why is 00:07:563 (2,3) - more spaced then 00:07:760 (3,4) -
  4. 00:10:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Inconsistent Spacing~ 00:11:312 (4,5) - why is this less spaced then 00:10:523 (1,2) - its LITERLY the same vocals
  5. 00:15:457 (6,9) - unorganized Overlap... u maybe want to try to structure it more for example u could arrange the circles in a line like http://prntscr.com/gdosu1 that way its better organized and looks better
  6. 00:16:444 (1,3) - idk if u did it on purpose but it seem kinda unorganized u could use blankets for example like http://prntscr.com/gdotk5
  7. 00:20:588 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - WOOOOOW WHY the fuck is that part so spaced? its calm af but even more spaced then the part before...
  8. 00:38:943 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - u maybe want to move the stream a bit to the right that it lines up with the slider properly http://prntscr.com/gdouq1
  9. 00:55:902 (6,2) - unorganized overlap try to avoid that it just looks kinda bad and low quality u could just stack it on 00:56:494 (8) - for example
  10. 01:04:784 (3,5) - same here redo the repeat slider or just make it a bit more spaced that no unintended overlap happens
  11. 01:16:429 (2,3,4,5,1) - u maybe want to stack it on 01:14:258 (8) - properly
  12. 01:20:179 (10,2,4) - unintended overlaps again lul
  13. 00:12:477 unsnapped Green Line
  14. 00:12:575 ^
  15. 00:13:760 ^
  16. 01:29:154 ^
  17. 01:29:352 ^
Topic Starter
Josefumi

Moge-ko wrote:

• Insane
  1. 00:01:074 (1,2,3,4) - Notes aren't properly snapped No??
  2. 00:45:795 (1) - Sliderend isn't snapped ProperlyNo.
  3. 00:07:563 (2,3,4) - Inconsistent Spacing lol why is 00:07:563 (2,3) - more spaced then 00:07:760 (3,4) - I don't see anything wrong with it. And no, they are not the same vocals.
  4. 00:10:523 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Inconsistent Spacing~ 00:11:312 (4,5) - why is this less spaced then 00:10:523 (1,2) - its LITERLY the same vocals
  5. 00:15:457 (6,9) - unorganized Overlap... u maybe want to try to structure it more for example u could arrange the circles in a line like http://prntscr.com/gdosu1 that way its better organized and looks better That looks good enough
  6. 00:16:444 (1,3) - idk if u did it on purpose but it seem kinda unorganized u could use blankets for example like http://prntscr.com/gdotk5 Changed
  7. 00:20:588 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - WOOOOOW WHY the fuck is that part so spaced? its calm af but even more spaced then the part before... Not a calm part considering the BPM changes of the map. The real calm part is only the beggining before the spinner.
  8. 00:38:943 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - u maybe want to move the stream a bit to the right that it lines up with the slider properly http://prntscr.com/gdouq1 Changed
  9. 00:55:902 (6,2) - unorganized overlap try to avoid that it just looks kinda bad and low quality u could just stack it on 00:56:494 (8) - for example I like it how it is. No changes.
  10. 01:04:784 (3,5) - same here redo the repeat slider or just make it a bit more spaced that no unintended overlap happens Same reason as above.
  11. 01:16:429 (2,3,4,5,1) - u maybe want to stack it on 01:14:258 (8) - properly It's intentional.
  12. 01:20:179 (10,2,4) - unintended overlaps again lul Not unintended. And please stop with the "lul" and "WOOWS" It's kinda rude to the mapper.
  13. 00:12:477 unsnapped Green Line Doesn't really matter, if the Ai Mod doesn't detect it it's good enough
  14. 00:12:575 ^
  15. 00:13:760 ^
  16. 01:29:154 ^
  17. 01:29:352 ^
Thanks for the mod!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.