It's not quite Wednesday my dude, so have a mod insteadThank you for modding Sorcerer, very helpful!
Sanyi's Light Rain]
- 00:14:456 (1) - Movement really slows down on the end of this slider, it gets rather stuttery and a little awkward to play. Try making this a large C shape instead with the tail ending pretty much in the same x position as the head Rotated and adjusted the sliderbody to have a bit more movement on the end. Also increased the distance to the next note a bit to follow the flow of the slider better.
- 00:31:563 (4) - There's very little sound on the start of this so there's no need for a dash. I think it would be better to make 00:31:315 (3) - a 1/2 slider and add in another 1/2 slider on 00:31:811 - Did make the second one not a slider but two single notes instead for emphasizing. Otherwise applied.
- 00:39:249 (4,5,6,7) - I think the movement required here is a bit too complex for this difficulty. I'd recommend using some simpler patterning I understand your point, but I really like the pattern and think the difficulty spike is emphasizing the music well. But I will change it up if other modders mention that too since I know that the difficulty spike is pretty harsh.
- 00:51:522 (5) - This sound is quite high pitched and worthy of some emphasis. A regular dash or even a hyper would fit this well and contrast with the lower pitched sound earlier of 00:49:538 (5) -. Same for 00:59:456 (5) - Made a hyper for both.
- 00:52:390 (2,3,4) - A little more variety in object placement would be nice here. Right now there's 6 notes all just going in the same direction and it's not too interesting to play, same at 01:00:324 (2,3,4) - Flipped 00:53:133 (4) - and moved it to x:232 + moved 00:53:505 (5) - to x:300 to adjust the pattern, should be more interesting now! Similar thing for the second one.
- 01:03:423 (5) - Consider moving this to around x:288 for a nice dash from 01:03:051 (4) - Nice idea, done!
@JBH I want to make some changes to the diff on my own but don't have the time to do it right now. Will send you the updated diff with Sorcerer's mod applied and my own changes later or tomorrow!