1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps

posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 listopada 2017 at 04:35:08

Artist: Urselle
Title: I Will Try
Tags: chillout ambient The Best Of
BPM: 70
Filesize: 5450kb
Play Time: 03:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1 stars, 98 notes)
  2. Hard (1,68 stars, 174 notes)
  3. Normal (1,27 stars, 132 notes)


Download: Urselle - I Will Try
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hello ambient to osu!

Easy - done
Normal - done
Hard - done

posted
Hello! M4M from my queue!
My map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/588544
Since your map only has 2 diffs, don't force yourself to mod all diffs on my set.

[General]
Why is the MP3 encoded with -lowpass? You shouldn't be using this since it's a 192 kbps file.

The BG name could cause issues with people that installed osu! in a different directory than usual, since Windows has a ~255 characters limit. Your BG's name is 155, which can cause problems when importing the file if the player has installed osu! in a path with 100 characters.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa365247.aspx
(yeah it's only in a few cases but you never know..)

Both difficulties doesn't have Kiai time.
I would suggest this 02:10:328 - to 02:37:757 -


[Easy]
Welp, there's clearly nothing to say about structure or timing, both are almost perfect.

00:47:185 (5,1) - Since it's a 70bpm song, why using breaks? Ok, the drum filler stops here, but you why not doing sliderarts instead of a break?
It just makes the map boring and the player'll fall asleep :c
Same for the second break, though I think you should keep the 2nd one. Since the map is made for new players...

Maybe higher a little bit OD? I don't know, maybe it would add some difficulty to acc the map, because OD 1


[Normal]
Again, structure and timing are almost perfect here.

01:18:899 (2) - Maybe changing this reversing slider?

00:17:185 (5) - missed sounds on red ticks
https://puu.sh/vPwmJ/14fcbec794.png
I know this is a normal but since you used the rythm with the circles before...

00:21:471 (2,3) - overlaps

00:23:185 (4,1) - doesn't seem to stack correctly

00:30:899 (1) - same, missed sound on red ticks...

00:33:471 (2) - https://puu.sh/vPwqa/ecee59c1b3.png ?

00:43:757 (4,1,2,3) - Why using a square-ish shape when you're using circular shapes the whole diff?

00:47:399 (6) - Maybe Ctrl+J this one?

01:18:899 (2) - again, changing the reversing slider to add more notes

01:22:328 (1,1) - maybe delete this break? the HP is so low it wouldn't affect the player

01:37:328 (2,3) - player won't make a difference between this 01:34:114 (2,3) - and 01:37:328 (2,3) - and will end up doing a 50. (it's in general, there's more cases like this next)

Welp your map is almost perfect, most of what i've pointed out is just minor issues.
Good look on ranking!
posted

FruityEnLoops wrote:

Hello! M4M from my queue!
My map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/588544
Since your map only has 2 diffs, don't force yourself to mod all diffs on my set.

[General]
Why is the MP3 encoded with -lowpass? You shouldn't be using this since it's a 192 kbps file. it was 320 kbps and i reduced it to 192 - idk what is -lowpass sry

The BG name could cause issues with people that installed osu! in a different directory than usual, since Windows has a ~255 characters limit. Your BG's name is 155, which can cause problems when importing the file if the player has installed osu! in a path with 100 characters.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa365247.aspx
(yeah it's only in a few cases but you never know..)
First time hear it can make some issues to osu, i doubt on it

Both difficulties doesn't have Kiai time.
I would suggest this 02:10:328 - to 02:37:757 - I will consider correct place for kiai during this map hasn't 12 SP. I'm sure it will be not place pointed by you.


[Easy]
Welp, there's clearly nothing to say about structure or timing, both are almost perfect.

00:47:185 (5,1) - Since it's a 70bpm song, why using breaks? Ok, the drum filler stops here, but you why not doing sliderarts instead of a break?
It just makes the map boring and the player'll fall asleep :c
Same for the second break, though I think you should keep the 2nd one. Since the map is made for new players... even 70 bpm song needs a break, i'm a mapper who doesn't enjoy slider arts so much, but why i have two long breaks? drums are stopped at these parts

Maybe higher a little bit OD? I don't know, maybe it would add some difficulty to acc the map, because OD 1 agree for OD 2, also i will give HP+1


[Normal]
Again, structure and timing are almost perfect here.

01:18:899 (2) - Maybe changing this reversing slider? since it's normal, i gave permission for myself to use it

00:17:185 (5) - missed sounds on red ticks
https://puu.sh/vPwmJ/14fcbec794.png
I know this is a normal but since you used the rythm with the circles before... i want to let this slider follow sound placed on 1/1 beat -
also your situation on timeline looks uncomfortable for me


00:21:471 (2,3) - overlaps of course, objects are in 1/4 beat gap, distance snap is actived

00:23:185 (4,1) - doesn't seem to stack correctly fixed even it would not effect while playing

00:30:899 (1) - same, missed sound on red ticks...i'm doing by this slider some rest from 1/2 sounds

00:33:471 (2) - https://puu.sh/vPwqa/ecee59c1b3.png ? maybe i will do something another with it, but it will not be slider 1/2 with reverse

00:43:757 (4,1,2,3) - Why using a square-ish shape when you're using circular shapes the whole diff? suares are my base igredients on my style, i'm using it everywhere

00:47:399 (6) - Maybe Ctrl+J this one? no because i want to move cursor on down for a sound on slider end

01:18:899 (2) - again, changing the reversing slider to add more notes i don't want to click for this vocal

01:22:328 (1,1) - maybe delete this break? the HP is so low it wouldn't affect the player AR is high enought to let this break exist, i excluded it on easy because lower AR

01:37:328 (2,3) - player won't make a difference between this 01:34:114 (2,3) - and 01:37:328 (2,3) - and will end up doing a 50. (it's in general, there's more cases like this next) it's noticeable since 01:32:614 (1,2) has higher spacing sue to beat distance then spacing on 01:36:899 (1,2) is shorter

I also reduced AR from 5 to 4 - main reason is smooth playing with HardRock mode, additional bonus is the 1/1 beat stacks are now visible

Welp your map is almost perfect, most of what i've pointed out is just minor issues.
Good look on ranking!

Thank for input, will going to mod your map very soon
posted

ReFaller wrote:

[General]
Why is the MP3 encoded with -lowpass? You shouldn't be using this since it's a 192 kbps file. it was 320 kbps and i reduced it to 192 - idk what is -lowpass sry

-lowpass is basicaly something used for really low bitrate files (usually 24kbps voice files).
The software you're using probably did it by itself.
To be more precise, -lowpass is the command used in LAME (main MP3 encoder) "that passes signals with a frequency lower than a certain cutoff frequency and attenuates signals with frequencies higher than the cutoff frequency."
In other word, it can lower the quality of the mp3.
Though it's really rare to see huge losses with -lowpass.
posted
Maybe it's other issue, because when i reduced from 320 kbps to 192, i had to pick "mixed stereo", "stereo" and "mono" (newest Audacity version and LAME file) so i picked "mixed stereo"

Edit: I changed mp3 with option "stereo"
posted
Hi, from #modreqs :)

[Easy]
  1. 01:08:504 (1,2,3,4) - This square looks off, try making it with the polygon creation command.
  2. 01:18:790 (1) - This could very well just be 1/1. It would actually fit the music (which right now, it does not) and would also fit with the even lower intensity of the song right here.
  3. 02:17:075 (1,2,3,4) - Same, square looks off.


Besides that, it's a very solid map rhythm-wise. Though, there are some minor aesthetic inconsistencies;
  1. 00:20:504 (1) - 00:27:361 (1) - 02:58:218 (1,2) - Slider curves are inconsistent throughout the map.
  2. 00:23:933 (1,2) - 01:44:504 (2,3) - 01:48:790 (4,1) - 02:30:790 (1,2) - Some objects don't properly lead into sliderbodies when there is no reason to have unnatural movement and some sliderbodies don't lead into the next object.
  3. 00:47:075 (5) - Flip vertically for comfortable movement.


[Normal]
  1. 00:08:504 (3,4) - 00:11:504 (2,3) - 00:23:075 (4,1,2,3) - According to the ranking criteria's guidelines, Stacks are acceptable, but avoid switching between 1/1 and 1/2 stacks repeatedly..
    You should differentiate between 1/1 stacks and 1/2 stacks, and keep it consistent.
  2. 00:28:647 (2,3) - This would probably fit better as a 1/2 stack, since right now 2 doesn't really land on an important sound.
  3. 00:35:076 (2,3) - Slightly off implied cursor movement.
  4. 00:45:361 (3,4) - Again, inconsistencies in slider curves. You should keep visuals for sliders that represent the same sounds consistent.
  5. 01:18:790 (2) - According to the ranking criteria's guidelines, you should Avoid 1/2 sliders with multiple reverses. Since it's a guideline it can be broken, but the song isn't doing anything to break a guideline for.
  6. 01:37:218 (2,3) - This would also fit better as a 1/2 stack. This happens another couple of times, so look into it please.
  7. 02:35:075 (2,3) - Slightly off implied cursor movement.
  8. 02:37:647 (1,2,3) - Rhythm structure isn't emphasizing the white tick, where the important sound is. this would work wonderfully.
  9. 02:39:361 (4,5,6) - You may want to apply the same rhythm structure here because it's kinda awkward otherwise.



    Nice map overall.


    I hope I was of help. Cheers :D
posted

Mombei wrote:

Hi, from #modreqs :)

[Easy]
  1. 01:08:504 (1,2,3,4) - This square looks off, try making it with the polygon creation command.
  2. 01:18:790 (1) - This could very well just be 1/1. It would actually fit the music (which right now, it does not) and would also fit with the even lower intensity of the song right here. this is attept to follow vocal on alternate way
  3. 02:17:075 (1,2,3,4) - Same, square looks off.

Squares were failed at 4-th circle which was placed to much down, i fixed it without polygon command since i know alternate ways

Besides that, it's a very solid map rhythm-wise. Though, there are some minor aesthetic inconsistencies;
  1. 00:20:504 (1) - 00:27:361 (1) - 02:58:218 (1,2) - Slider curves are inconsistent throughout the map. don't believe that shapes should be always consistent - mapping is a doing variable things (of course you can keep consistency when imitating EBA mapping style)
  2. 00:23:933 (1,2) - 01:44:504 (2,3) - 01:48:790 (4,1) - 02:30:790 (1,2) - Some objects don't properly lead into sliderbodies when there is no reason to have unnatural movement and some sliderbodies don't lead into the next object. You met mapper who enjoys old mapping style - also i'm aware of fact that such slow objects can't make flow too much uncomfortable
  3. 00:47:075 (5) - Flip vertically for comfortable movement. this is specific moment when i want to let slider go little down while is ending


[Normal]
  1. 00:08:504 (3,4) - 00:11:504 (2,3) - 00:23:075 (4,1,2,3) - According to the ranking criteria's guidelines, Stacks are acceptable, but avoid switching between 1/1 and 1/2 stacks repeatedly..
    You should differentiate between 1/1 stacks and 1/2 stacks, and keep it consistent. actually they are readable by fact how fast slider approaches after stacked circle
  2. 00:28:647 (2,3) - This would probably fit better as a 1/2 stack, since right now 2 doesn't really land on an important sound. yyy it's already 1/2 stack
  3. 00:35:076 (2,3) - Slightly off implied cursor movement. as i planned
  4. 00:45:361 (3,4) - Again, inconsistencies in slider curves. You should keep visuals for sliders that represent the same sounds consistent. you know...this works best if they are in Etna position
  5. 01:18:790 (2) - According to the ranking criteria's guidelines, you should Avoid 1/2 sliders with multiple reverses. Since it's a guideline it can be broken, but the song isn't doing anything to break a guideline for. due to it's bpm it can be assumed as 1/1 slider
  6. 01:37:218 (2,3) - This would also fit better as a 1/2 stack. This happens another couple of times, so look into it please. XD it's a 1/2 stack
  7. 02:35:075 (2,3) - Slightly off implied cursor movement. this not really works for circles after slider
  8. 02:37:647 (1,2,3) - Rhythm structure isn't emphasizing the white tick, where the important sound is. this would work wonderfully. to be variety, i take follow priority for violin
  9. 02:39:361 (4,5,6) - You may want to apply the same rhythm structure here because it's kinda awkward otherwise. normal rhythm, don't really understand it


    Nice map overall.


    I hope I was of help. Cheers :D

I have to be more careful when doing a squares, it's my mapping style's mark, thx for notice that.
posted
hi m4m from modreq(google translate)
noremal
00:09:575 (4) - 4/1 beat slow recommendation
00:47:290 (6) - i want you use 2 circles of 2/1 beats
01:49:647 (1) - Please raise a little.
02:50:504 (3,4) - I would like to merge them into one slide.

t/588826
its my beatmap m4m please~~
posted

wkdalstn29 wrote:

hi m4m from modreq(google translate)
noremal
00:09:575 (4) - 4/1 beat slow recommendation since you used google tlanslator idk what you want to be fixed here
00:47:290 (6) - i want you use 2 circles of 2/1 beats easy actually represents 1/1 slider at this moment, on normal i decided for circle and 3/4 slider to raise difficulty a little
01:49:647 (1) - Please raise a little. it does not make problems when playing, it just looks questinable on editor - i know that you afraid it may be offscreen
02:50:504 (3,4) - I would like to merge them into one slide. this set has same act as 00:47:075 (5,6)

t/588826
its my beatmap m4m please~~ I would condired this modding as NM due to your actual mapping skill - but if you are willingly to learn mapping better, this serie of Pishifat tutorials should tech you lots of useful informations

ty for trying, but no KDs because no fixes

fun fact - you did exactly like title of this song

01:54:790 (4,5,1) - but your mod was an opportunity to make a self mod - i rearranged this pattern on Normal due to just not enough visual cases.
posted
Almost for the first time and seems to be bad.
My modding ability will improve as I am getting more and more experienced with modding.
good luck
posted
Deserved a star for a sweet voice <3
posted
Thx for star of hope for this song
posted
Hello, M4M from my queue.

General
You could try making the audio at the end fade out faster and cut it just to be safe. Right now the ending of the mp3 that's not mapped almost breaks the rule.
Easy
00:10:218 (3) - could be replaced with a CTRL+H, CTRL+G 00:06:790 (1) -

00:44:504 (4) - shouldn't this be a 1/1 return slider like 00:37:647 (3) - ?

01:18:790 (1) - has a stronger sound on 01:20:504 - than 01:20:075 - so I would end it on 01:20:504 - without having it return

01:56:504 (1) - and 00:47:932 - are similar in intensity but one is clickable while the other isn't. I'd try making them consistent
Normal
00:07:647 - I think this sound should be mapped with a sliderhead instead of a slidertail

00:08:504 (3) - this should be a slider that extends until 00:09:361 - or 00:09:575 - depending if you want to focus on vocals or instrumentals in this part

You have a lot of different stacked objects. For example:
00:23:075 (4,1) - 1/1 between them
00:28:647 (2,3) - 1/2 between them
00:25:433 (2,3) - 1/4 between them
This can be confusing for newer players so I'd suggest removing the stacks from all 1/2 intervals between objects. This way the 1/1s will be easier to distinguish from all the other ones and 1/2s won't be misread as 1/4s due to approach circles being small at this AR.

01:18:790 (2) - could be changed into 2 hitcircles and a slider like at 00:44:504 (1,2,3) -
this isn't a very good mod so you don't have to mod all diffs from my map lol

Really nice and calm song, good luck!
posted
m4m

Easy



00:09:361 (2) - 00:12:790 (4) - 00:17:932 (2) - i can't really tell what these whistles are meant to represent. if its the one constant sound in the background, adding a whistle here 00:18:790 (3) - to make it clearer

01:06:790 (4) - whistle seems random as it only happens here

01:18:789 (1) - id say whistle could go on sliderend here rather than the reverse arrow because it seems you want to use whistle with the corresponding background melody, think it would fit better imo

01:54:790 (5,6,1) - straight line looks a bit out of place with all of the triangles, could move 1 to emulate the sliderheads during this section?

02:15:361 (4) - as before, whistle seems random to me, maybe add to all 4th white ticks in these sections?

03:05:075 (1) - see if youd like whistle on Drum additions on the last note instead

Normal



SV being almost twice as big than Easy's is a little jarring

00:08:076 (2,3) - you could probably follow this curve better, seems more like a straight line

00:23:075 (4,1) - not sure if its a good idea for a Normal diff if you do a 1/1 stack here, but then do a 1/4 stack here 00:25:433 (2,3) . even though how you mapped it sets the player up with the knowledge of the rhythm, it could still be confusing for most new players

00:28:647 (2,3) - and then 1/2 stack here. i think you should make one of these how you plan on stacking and the rest are DS like normal

that's my major complaint with this diff, as even in Hard diffs, switching stacks between 1/1 and 1/2 are normally considered bad practice if they are used in the same section. i'd recommend doing 1/1 stacks and spacing the rest since the DS you use let these be spaced fully and not too cluttered

01:15:361 (1) - you could move this more to the left to create a nicer zigzag pattern

01:18:790 (2) - personally, i'm not against this, but again, since it's a Normal, might be too hard for players to react to long double reverse

01:48:790 (4,1) - these aren't parallel at the their current positions xd

02:33:790 (3) - move this up a little to make a nicer curve, i think its a little too straight again

02:59:933 (5,6) - this looks a little awkward, move 6 slider more to the right to make the flow look, and then adjust the extended slider accordingly

the polygons in this diff look nice! i feel like this diff was designed a lot more like an Advanced. The gap between the 2 diffs is very large though,
be cautious
good luck!
posted

xChorse wrote:

Hello, M4M from my queue.

General
You could try making the audio at the end fade out faster and cut it just to be safe. Right now the ending of the mp3 that's not mapped almost breaks the rule. before submitting it i cut only last 6 seconds just to not having a notice from aimod recalculated
Easy
00:10:218 (3) - could be replaced with a CTRL+H, CTRL+G 00:06:790 (1) - don't understand it

00:44:504 (4) - shouldn't this be a 1/1 return slider like 00:37:647 (3) - ? i don't consider it as consistent

01:18:790 (1) - has a stronger sound on 01:20:504 - than 01:20:075 - so I would end it on 01:20:504 - without having it return this slider follows vocal line

01:56:504 (1) - and 00:47:932 - are similar in intensity but one is clickable while the other isn't. I'd try making them consistent i don't think intensity would be similar between them
Normal
00:07:647 - I think this sound should be mapped with a sliderhead instead of a slidertail usually i choose slidertail for it

00:08:504 (3) - this should be a slider that extends until 00:09:361 - or 00:09:575 - depending if you want to focus on vocals or instrumentals in this part 1/1 slider is better atm

You have a lot of different stacked objects. For example:
00:23:075 (4,1) - 1/1 between them
00:28:647 (2,3) - 1/2 between them
00:25:433 (2,3) - 1/4 between them
This can be confusing for newer players so I'd suggest removing the stacks from all 1/2 intervals between objects. This way the 1/1s will be easier to distinguish from all the other ones and 1/2s won't be misread as 1/4s due to approach circles being small at this AR. i always use stacks with different intervals on normals - consider this difficulty for more experienced players

01:18:790 (2) - could be changed into 2 hitcircles and a slider like at 00:44:504 (1,2,3) - both patterns are used in different secions, they are not supposed to be consistent
this isn't a very good mod so you don't have to mod all diffs from my map lol

Really nice and calm song, good luck!


THx for mod. Going to mod one of your maps soon.

Mentai wrote:

m4m

Easy



00:09:361 (2) - 00:12:790 (4) - 00:17:932 (2) - i can't really tell what these whistles are meant to represent. if its the one constant sound in the background, adding a whistle here 00:18:790 (3) - to make it clearer added

01:06:790 (4) - whistle seems random as it only happens here intended whistle, suits better than standard drum finish

01:18:789 (1) - id say whistle could go on sliderend here rather than the reverse arrow because it seems you want to use whistle with the corresponding background melody, think it would fit better imo let's test it

01:54:790 (5,6,1) - straight line looks a bit out of place with all of the triangles, could move 1 to emulate the sliderheads during this section? idk what you meant by emulate, but i flipped circles horizontally and adjusted spacing, it should work as well

02:15:361 (4) - as before, whistle seems random to me, maybe add to all 4th white ticks in these sections? whistle suits for my ears only here

03:05:075 (1) - see if youd like whistle on Drum additions on the last note instead i don't practice whistles on last notes, i put finish as always

Normal



SV being almost twice as big than Easy's is a little jarring so...only 2 diff mapset

00:08:076 (2,3) - you could probably follow this curve better, seems more like a straight line not actual, i remapped this before noticing your post - also i did't update it just for realize your mod

00:23:075 (4,1) - not sure if its a good idea for a Normal diff if you do a 1/1 stack here, but then do a 1/4 stack here 00:25:433 (2,3) . even though how you mapped it sets the player up with the knowledge of the rhythm, it could still be confusing for most new players it's typical on my normals, see here - my way to avoid various kind of consistency

00:28:647 (2,3) - and then 1/2 stack here. i think you should make one of these how you plan on stacking and the rest are DS like normal

that's my major complaint with this diff, as even in Hard diffs, switching stacks between 1/1 and 1/2 are normally considered bad practice if they are used in the same section. i'd recommend doing 1/1 stacks and spacing the rest since the DS you use let these be spaced fully and not too cluttered my last red comment is also answer here

01:15:361 (1) - you could move this more to the left to create a nicer zigzag pattern planned it to have on x:256 - middle on screen

01:18:790 (2) - personally, i'm not against this, but again, since it's a Normal, might be too hard for players to react to long double reverse i was warned for using this on easy difficulty, so it means i can easily use it on normal

01:48:790 (4,1) - these aren't parallel at the their current positions xd not even going for it what is pararel?

02:33:790 (3) - move this up a little to make a nicer curve, i think its a little too straight again i prefer straight than curve in most cases

02:59:933 (5,6) - this looks a little awkward, move 6 slider more to the right to make the flow look, and then adjust the extended slider accordingly it's kinda like square with 03:01:647 (1)

the polygons in this diff look nice! i feel like this diff was designed a lot more like an Advanced. The gap between the 2 diffs is very large though,
be cautious
Polygons are made in oldstyle russian (tieff on lead) mapping, i chose also this path

good luck!


I think it's all what i could find from both mods. Thanks
posted
Normal

00:33:361 (2) - This could be a 1/4 slider imo. The drum on the blue tick is quite important and I think you can map it.
01:18:361 (1,2) - Don't do a 2x repeat slider if you're also doing a stack. The 300 from the circle will cover the 2nd repeat and players generally don't expect 2 repeats.
01:39:361 (1,2) - Make these the same slider shape? Looks cleaner.
01:52:218 (4,3) - They seem a bit too close together imo xP Is there any way you can just move 01:53:075 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - down a bit? Its a bit packed together imo.

Easy

01:54:790 (5,6,1) - How about moving 1 more to the left? Gives it some rotational flow rather than linear movement.


[]

The difficulties are good. But you need an actual Normal. Your current "Normal" is basically a Hard difficulty. The rhythms you use are entirely composed of 1/2 rhythms. If you double the BPM and consider the map as 140 bpm, then your "Normal" is like a typical Normal diff. It uses 1/1 rhythms and some 1/2's through stuff like 01:47:718 (2,3) - . However, if you look at your Easy on 140 bpm, you'll notice, everything is 2/1 rhythm. Therefore I think the spread isn't good because you mapped the Normal like it was 140 bpm, and you mapped the Easy like it was 70 bpm.

Basically, at 70 BPM, your "Easy" is an Easy, but your "Normal" is a Hard.
At 140 BPM, your "Easy" is like a "Beginner" diff that uses 2/1 rhythm, and your "Normal" is a Normal. I hope that makes sense lol.

If you decide to add an in-between diff that uses a combination of 1/1 and 1/2 rhythms (at 70 bpm) you can call me back to recheck in the future.
posted

Monstrata wrote:

Normal

00:33:361 (2) - This could be a 1/4 slider imo. The drum on the blue tick is quite important and I think you can map it. quite interesting, but i disagree with your rhythm offer - already i have other idea for my mind and i will think if apply it or not until i will finish additional level
01:18:361 (1,2) - Don't do a 2x repeat slider if you're also doing a stack. The 300 from the circle will cover the 2nd repeat and players generally don't expect 2 repeats. kinda right
01:39:361 (1,2) - Make these the same slider shape? Looks cleaner. at least will be similar
01:52:218 (4,3) - They seem a bit too close together imo xP Is there any way you can just move 01:53:075 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - down a bit? Its a bit packed together imo. moving 01:52:218 (4,1,2) seemed to be better option

Easy

01:54:790 (5,6,1) - How about moving 1 more to the left? Gives it some rotational flow rather than linear movement. moved whole threesome


[]

The difficulties are good. But you need an actual Normal. Your current "Normal" is basically a Hard difficulty. The rhythms you use are entirely composed of 1/2 rhythms. If you double the BPM and consider the map as 140 bpm, then your "Normal" is like a typical Normal diff. It uses 1/1 rhythms and some 1/2's through stuff like 01:47:718 (2,3) - . However, if you look at your Easy on 140 bpm, you'll notice, everything is 2/1 rhythm. Therefore I think the spread isn't good because you mapped the Normal like it was 140 bpm, and you mapped the Easy like it was 70 bpm.

Basically, at 70 BPM, your "Easy" is an Easy, but your "Normal" is a Hard.
At 140 BPM, your "Easy" is like a "Beginner" diff that uses 2/1 rhythm, and your "Normal" is a Normal. I hope that makes sense lol.

If you decide to add an in-between diff that uses a combination of 1/1 and 1/2 rhythms (at 70 bpm) you can call me back to recheck in the future.


I'm going to rename actual Normal to Advanced since i'm using constant ds for it. Normal difficulty will be arrived soon. I will PM to you with notice that i done it.

Decreased all stats -1 on Easy.

Will updated all changes with added new difficulty.
posted
HI! im here from #modreqs to see if i can help you with your map!
I hope this mod Works with something :?

Easy:

1. 00:20:504 (1,2,3,1) - the last slider doesnt have the same spacing like the first one with the circles.
2. 01:18:790 (1) - i dont really see the point of this "back and foward" slider like that, why not trying the following https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8186747 (Just look at the top of the screen, not the slider ;n; i was just playing with it for the idea)
3. 01:53:075 (4,5,6,1) - why not making with the circles a nice curve? a straight line looks kinda boring


Normal:
1. 00:37:647 (1,2,3,4) - why not making this part like a square, like 02:58:218 (1,2,3,4)
2. 01:39:361 (1,2) - that curvy slider looks kinda random, use a linear slider instead, or make both sliders curvy :s

i think this mod is pretty small, but is because the rest looks cool for me :? i hope it helps a bit :shock:
posted

Joe Castle wrote:

HI! im here from #modreqs to see if i can help you with your map!
I hope this mod Works with something :?

Easy:

1. 00:20:504 (1,2,3,1) - the last slider doesnt have the same spacing like the first one with the circles. +/- 0,05x for it (i'm using grid)
2. 01:18:790 (1) - i dont really see the point of this "back and foward" slider like that, why not trying the following https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8186747 (Just look at the top of the screen, not the slider ;n; i was just playing with it for the idea) this rhythm catches less imprtant than current
3. 01:53:075 (4,5,6,1) - why not making with the circles a nice curve? a straight line looks kinda boring applied in Monstrata's mod, i didn't update my map yet


Normal:
1. 00:37:647 (1,2,3,4) - why not making this part like a square, like 02:58:218 (1,2,3,4) because it's a more like diamond and i want it
2. 01:39:361 (1,2) - that curvy slider looks kinda random, use a linear slider instead, or make both sliders curvy :s wait for update

i think this mod is pretty small, but is because the rest looks cool for me :? i hope it helps a bit :shock:

theoretically i fixed something from your mod

Edit: Added new dificulty.
posted
Posting to prevent moving a map into graveyard
Please login to reply.