forum

ClariS - Hitorigoto (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pishifat
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 17, 2018 at 12:18:38 AM

Artist: ClariS
Title: Hitorigoto (TV Size)
Source: エロマンガ先生
Tags: eromanga sensei ero manga eromanga-sensei eromangasensei opening
BPM: 165
Filesize: 12253kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.54 stars, 105 notes)
  2. Expert (4.61 stars, 304 notes)
  3. Hard (3.28 stars, 250 notes)
  4. Insane (3.63 stars, 182 notes)
  5. Normal (2.1 stars, 175 notes)
Download: ClariS - Hitorigoto (TV Size)
Download: ClariS - Hitorigoto (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
the room
BOUYAAA
sugoi
Doormat
you are my hero
Kalibe
pishi always up to you
Left
40 year-old Claris?
ac8129464363
Same
Spaghetti
(same)mmetry
Trost
what is this mp3
Underforest
nice masterpiece
Duskyui
Who are you and what have you done to pishi?
I Must Decrease
pls get more star priority so i can nuke this spawn of satan
Izzywing
👇
👌
Evanescent-
best song thank
Enon
dat symmetry
7ambda
Arisa Ichigaya
this map has more symmetry than a triangle
MagicDragon
Topic Starter
pishifat
once she entered, there was no looking back. what appeared to be an ordinary bedroom was ultimately an ensnaring trap set by her adoptive guardians -- scientists performing illegal experiments on children under the guise of parenthood. the room mechanically locked its own doors and windows as soon as she entered, and her cries for help couldn't break through the room's metal-plated walls. the only form of communication she had was banging on the decrepit floorboards, which sent another enslaved child to cook food and deliver it to the room. the room would unlock its door and suck the food in within milliseconds, leaving her no chance to escape. her mindset quickly shifted to paranoia after fully realizing her situation, soon after which she turned to the internet. the room convinced her to present herself as a new person, through which she gained a valuable reputation. that was not her though -- she was still trapped, and disassociated herself with her online persona. but was this really her situation? perhaps her adpotive parents were only neglectful. perhaps the room was not a form of human experimentation. perhaps the trauma of her biological parents dying in front of her eyes and being adopted shortly after influenced her to lock herself in her room by choice, and to become a new person in the meanwhile. trapped within her own mind and restricted by her own unconscious desires, an innocent 12 year old girl is the protagonist of the new hit psychological horror anime "eromanga-sensei."
fieryrage
I liked the Pishifat that maps Rise Against The Machine :/
Sonnyc

F1r3tar wrote:

wow.... I mean, I didn't even notice that last time because everything was just organized with good structures representing the song in its own patterns.
show more