и спред интересныйВозможно сделаю нормал легче, но в принципе меня и так все устраивает
от изи до нормала почти 1*, нормал уже и с иконкой харда, и от нормала до харда 0.1*
#modreqThanks for mod!easy:
00:42:214 (4) - maybe follow rhythm pattern as from 00:09:781 (4) - ? Done
01:01:701 (5) - timing changes and is not very noticeable imo; should change circle to repeat slider to make it easier for players?? No
01:04:640 (1) - is finish necessary? doesn't really fit the song, although it would make sense to place it
00:10:592 (6) - this gets overlapped by the hit-error bar on the bottom, but I'm not sure if this is unrankable or not, just pointing out
the highest difficulty, close to being pp map:
I feel as if having an AR of 7 would better match the spread? Done
00:56:808 (4) - this can flow better from slider (3). I would say move it to (300, 200) but then the jump from (2) to (3) looks unpleasant... er I like this pattern
day! have a nice
В целом мапа годная, только пару придирок:Спасибо за модБелый тик внутри этих слайдеров надо как-то выразить, а то не в ритм. К примеру сделать угол или дугу - это уже на твоё усмотрение.
00:11:403 (6) - исправил
00:18:295 (2) - исправил
Сюда лучше бы слайдер подошёл, так же как и в Memory
01:04:640 (1) - только если сделать этот слайдер медленным, но в изике нельзя менять sv
Приветики от Аспи
Thanks for mod
- Delete your greenline at 00:00:863 - and just put the correct volume on the timing point. Fixed
- You should NC more often in your diff in order to not have long combo, it's better for the life regen. Put one after 2 measure like you did at start.
00:05:119 (2) - Even if that's a strong beat, I don't recommand you to restart on a red tic here, it will just confuse newbie to tap 00:04:917 - instead of the one you did. Something like https://puu.sh/w0crW/5be1d3ec6d.png would work much better, or just do like 00:17:079 (1,2,3) - since it's same thing. Apply the same recommandation for 00:37:552 (8) - . Fixed
- 00:34:511 (4,5) - Swap (CTRL+G) them, playing 00:34:917 - as a weak beat is wrong and should be clicked. Fixed
- AR6 is just overkill for that diff and BPM, I would recommand 4.5 or 5. Also just put OD4 to balance more the diffspread. Fixed
- Places where add NC : 00:10:592 (6) - / 00:13:835 (2) - / 00:23:565 (6) - / 00:26:808 (2) - / 00:33:295 (2) - / 00:43:025 (6) - / 00:46:268 (2) - / 00:55:998 (6) - / 00:59:241 (2) - . Fixed
- Places where remove NC : 00:13:025 (1) - / 00:25:998 (1) - / 00:32:484 (1) - / 00:45:457 (1) - / 00:58:430 (1) - Fixed too
- 00:13:835 (2) - This slider just seems a bit truncated from the early angle. Imo a simple curve would work better with the previous slider, but if you really want to keep this shape, move the curve a bit on the left like this https://puu.sh/w0cJ1/4bec00b28b.png . Fixed
- Kinda same issue about NCs than Normal diff for objects like 00:13:025 (1,2) - who NC have to be swaped. Do that for all like this. I fixed it, but I'm not sure what's right
- 00:24:376 (4,6) - Could be really nice if you can stack them. I don't want
- 00:44:646 (7,1) - Could improve a bit that blanket. Fixed
- 00:59:241 (2,4) - Stack ? I don't want
MemoryThanks for mod
00:24:376 (4,6) - The overlap seems quite unnecessary. How about a stack instead? I don't want
00:28:430 (4) - NC for consistency imo. Fixed
00:31:673 (5) - Also, NC here and remove from 00:32:484 (1) - . Fixed
00:33:295 (2) - And NC here. Seems like you messed up your NC rhythm Fixed
00:49:511 (1,2) - Can you give this pattern more space? It almost seems like a 1/2 jump. I think giving a larger gap will help ppl recognize its 1/1 instead of 1/2. Fixed
00:19:106 (5,6) - Really not a fan of this flow. The pattern really breaks your expected movement and I think you should avoid this at least on a Normal. Fixed. I think now should be better
00:43:025 (6) - NC, then remove from 00:45:457 (1) - and add NC on 00:46:268 (2) - again. Fixed
The design is pretty good. But your NC rhythm is completely messed up.
00:09:781 (4) - I would make this a 1/1 slider and a circle instead. 00:10:592 - is a new measure, make it clickable (and then NC it). Fixed
00:23:565 (5) - NC, measure Fixed
00:25:998 (1,2) - swap NC's 00:26:808 - This is the downbeat. You are NC'ing every two downbeats, keep it consistent. Fixed
00:30:052 (5) - NC cuz of downbeat etc...
this is not what i meant at all, 00:48:700 (7) - has a random sliderwhistleIn my defence i could say, that i haven't moved old hitwhistle onto clap sound. They actually have different pitch if you check it - this was the whistle (http://puu.sh/w1nao/4090f85922.wav) and this was the clap (http://puu.sh/w1nbf/e5d8ffa939.wav). I thought they should fit cause of different pitches of the instrument in the song, but well, alright i'll remove them completely (top 10 saddest anime deaths).
also, the default whistle sounds so much better than the thing you just moved to claps lol
00:07:349 (1,2,3) - are hitsounded differently than all the other patterns like that
overall i'd just, as i said you could just get rid of the soft-hitwhistle which you seem to have moved to soft-hitclap
the problem i have with the thing you have on claps now is that its pitch almost never really fits the song's instruments
Wafu had the following to say:
"I'll tell you what bothered me in the map. Pretty much only the hitsounds.
He's using incorrect sounds most of the time.
Which sounds really awkward, if you hear the same chromatic sound so many times in a row."
basically what he meant, which i agree with is that that whistle thing kinda hurts the ears because it doesn't mix too well with the song