Mod on my own accord !Thx for your mod! Especially helpful on the Cup diff.
- I will encourage enabling epilepsy warning on all diffs. Theres some heavy strobing and pulses in the video from here 00:02:076 - to 00:13:984 - . I'm not really agree with this, but I'll gather more opinions later.
- 00:03:450 - I Feel like there should have been a circle here, so you are consistent with the rhythm you introduced at the start of the measure. Also readjust it so the jump from here 00:03:450 - to 00:03:908 (1) - is more noticable than the previous jump, since 00:03:908 (1) - is on the downbeat I don't think a circle is necessary here, also notes are easy to notice in Cup since ar is low.
- 00:03:908 (1,2) - Definitely deserves more spacing, as 00:05:740 (2) - lands on a downbeat, and generally your past spacings on downbeats had more spacing. Something along the lines of x:312 ok
- 00:08:488 (2,3) - You could make these a 1/1 slider, so more emphasis is placed on 00:09:404 (4) - . As it stands now, these 3 circles have equal spacing, yet 00:09:404 (4) - is way stronger than the other too. Thus spacing emphasis is questionable here yep
- 00:13:755 (4,5,6) - I Understand that you are undermapping here to meet the average playerbase of this Cup, however, mapping 1/6 sounds in 1/4 doesnt offer favourable feedback to the player. Having a 1/6 stack instead wont make any diffrence, if the movement is simple lol that's my problem, fixed
- 00:15:816 - Having such a gap in rhythm while having the next object in a relatively close distance doesnt bode well with spacing emphasis. Plus this gap of 2 beats doesnt look nice rhythm wise. In short you could have mapped something here while not making the difficulty dense in rhythm. This can be justified by the fact that you actually did map rhythm in this gap 00:19:481 (2,3) - for example. Since you are not strictly following the drum, but the vocals as well, you can give the map a nice touch. More 2 beat and 1.5 beat gaps appear further in the map. I have made my point and i will leave them in your judgement That's mainly following the instruments and added a few patterns by myself. I think it's fine to have such a gap in Cup diff.
- 00:35:053 (3,4,5) - I Would suggest moving this whole pattern to x:488 altogether as a group (So basically 00:35:053 (3) - this on x:448, 00:35:969 (4) - this on x:360 and 00:36:198 (5) - this on x:304 ) . I Recommend doing this so the DS is stable between this jump here 00:32:076 (4,1) - and this jump here 00:33:908 (2,3) - nice suggestion
- 00:38:717 (1,2) - You can be more generous with your spacing here, as you were in the later beats, since the vocal is slowly building up adjusted a bit
- 00:46:045 (1) - You could try a reverse here to avoid this 00:49:481 (7,1,2) - circle-to-measure inconsistency. If you do take my advice, 00:49:710 (1) - increase spacing here hmm, I think the current one is ok.
- 00:56:122 (6,7) - You could be more generous with spacing here as well ok
- 00:58:641 (3) - This slider, compatively with this one 00:56:809 (1) - doesnt give off the same feeling, mainly because on the (1) the is a pause at the end, something (3) doesnt have. Maybe have the (3) end on 00:59:099 - and another slider starting on 00:59:328 - , preferably a 1/1 slider ending here 00:59:786 - . I Trust that you can arrange the placements yourself yep, fixed this one and feeling better
- 01:10:320 (5,6,7) - The fact that these jumps have the same spacing as the downbeat where the peak of the vocal is, makes jump on the downbeat seems underwhelming in my opinion. Maybe adjust a bit? not accepting this, just keep them the same ds so it'll be kind for beginers.
- 01:11:694 (1,2,3,4) - I Really disagree with the rhythm you went for here. Firstly 01:11:694 (1) - this overshadows 01:12:152 - this really strong beat here 01:12:152 - . Since i noticed you are playing around vocals, you ignored the most optimal vocal rhythm in this measure, instead placing circle focus on a comparatively faint beat here 01:13:068 (2) - . All in all, i would like to recommend this rhythm here ticker starting on 01:11:694 - . Should you agree with this rhythm i proposed, the placements are up to you, but try to emphasize 01:12:152 (2) - quite nice point here, fixed
- 00:13:755 (2,3,4) - This is actually 1/6, not 1/4. Same point as Cup yep, fixed
- 00:12:839 (4) - just a suggestion, but i found that placing this on x:256 could emphazise this movement 00:12:839 (4,1) - more nice
- 00:17:992 (4) - Nitpick but..it could help with the transition if you place this at x:155 instead, so the DS is equalized, making it smoother k
- 00:19:252 (3,4) - This is the only time you introduce this rhythm, making it rather sudden for salad level playing. I Would suggest using something you have already introduced in the map so as not to hinder its structure. 00:19:366 (4) - Plus this lands on a blue tick that has no beat I was thinking about following the vocal here, but you're right that the 1/4 jump is a bit sudden, so I changed this flow.
- 00:23:832 (5,1) - I Would increase this spacing for consistency with previous dash increade a bit
- 00:39:175 (2,3) - Ambiguous spacing in my opinion, make the dash clearer to the player made it a clear dash
- 00:56:809 (4,5) - Rather ambiguous jump, It's walkable but you really need to handle your catcher well. Anyhow, should be made into a dash, so its emphasized better not so ambiguous compared to the previous one, this one is a clear dash [/color]
- 01:02:992 (2,3) - This surely deserves some more emphasis, make the dash clearer yep
- This is so oldstyle dude nice i love it
- 00:03:794 (9,1) - Make this a more noticable dash, maybe HDash?...unlikely. Still, give it more spacing, its the downbeat after all added a bit spacing, but not HDash
- 00:05:511 (3,4,1) - Not so visually appealing, Maybe something like this sure
- 00:12:954 (6) - move to x:352 for a better transition kek
- 00:13:984 (4,5) - Can be made into a hyperdash as well hmm, I don't think this one is strong enough for a hyperdash
- 00:21:656 (4) - Same point as above, move to x:192 fine
- 00:29:442 (9,1) - You could make this dash more noticable in my opinion, its the downbeat after all tbh, this one is already really noticable, and it'll be harder to catch if the ds increases.
- 00:33:908 (3,4,5) - This can be futher polished to encourage a more natural dash movement. I placed 00:33:908 (3) - on x:240 00:34:023 (4) - on x:288 and 00:34:137 (5) - on x:176. I Feel like it plays way better sure, only a pixel move
- 00:45:931 (7,1) - This pattern just asks for a HDash, its the first intense movement of the kiai. You should start with intensity! I Really think an HDash would fit here yeah it used to be HDash, but it breaks rc... sorry T_T but this one is harder lol
- 00:56:809 (1,2,3,4) - Something like this will make movement that much more comfortable I want a sudden stop here, the strong movement will be emphasized.
- 01:02:992 (2) - Feels like you are doing an edge dash to get to this. Either increase spacing for hyperdash or reduce for a more forgiving dash decreased a bit
- 01:04:366 (1) - You could make this a 1/2 slider instead so this doesnt seem like a flowbreak, considering there is a stream incoming I want players to have a short break becuz of the large jumps in previous patterns.
- 01:07:916 (11) - move to x:152. In it current position its feel like an edge dash in order to get it and reach the following slider in the available time The increased ds follows the flow, though I nerfed a bit.
- 01:09:748 (7) - x:280 for a smoother movement transition emphasize the later jump
- 01:10:435 (2) - x:280 for the same reason ^ ^
- Considering the style of the map, the rest looks really well done.
Good Luck with this cute song~