thank you for mapping this song :3
nm as requestedthnaks for the mod!
- 00:06:002 (3) - jsut completely omitting it might be worth concidering
- 00:24:283 (2,4) - as you're not mapping on guitar in this part with it being skipped on 00:24:440 (3) - , you probably shouldn't map these the same way with one being supported by vocals and the other not since it's just light insane, i don't want make it harder in this part
- 00:30:377 (2) - ctrl g for the distinction between it and the following two slider, that are supported by additional vocals thanks! but i'll change it with different way
- 00:52:096 (4) - 01:02:096 (4) - maybe stack this on 3 or keep it at low spacing for better contrast with the following note compared to previous beats that had a more even intensity distribution.keep it
hard looks solid from what i can tell
- 00:24:908 (3) - not supported by the vocals. better to put it between 4 and 5 or 1 and 2 instead you're right, but i choose to follow the guitar here
- 01:19:283 (2) - probably better to just omit this. you're mostly going on the drums anyway, so this one stands out in a negative way. especially with the gaps in 01:16:315 (1,2) - and 01:21:315 (1,2) - which cover more vital guitar plucks i think that part have more guitar plucks
- 00:50:065 (3) - would suggest flipping this around to assimilate it to 00:50:690 (4,1) - nope, i'll break the pattern
- 01:01:315 (1) - not sure why you would suddenly go with a curve rathen than a red node hereBecause NC here, note only that, the instrument start changed here
thank you for mapping this song :3you're welcome, also thanks for the star!
from my queueThanks for the mod!
So I am doing these full NM's and want these to be really thourough checks. So here we go thanks!
So first backgrounds
- -they are all pretty low quality so you might want to upscale or find a higher res version finaly i found it :') , fixed
-If you do want to keep BG-2 then make sure to convert it to .jpg for a smaller file size fixed
- BG-3 has the wrong resolution scale, it's 1280x800 i change it with new BG, fixed
audio and video file seem fine
very minor kiai timing inconsistency in KittyAdventure's Insane, as kiai time should be off at timing point 01:08:815 (1) - (68815,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1)
and 01:16:315 (1) - (76315,-100,4,1,1,60,0,1) about this kiai time, i leave this to Kitty
Also feel that the gap between the insane and extra is a bit too large for a nice spread but I am not 100% if that influences ranking capabilities i think it's okay, you are first person who critic about this
rip easy icon on forum too much easy diff with normal icon get ranked right now, so it's okay
00:48:190 (4) - would make this a slightly different shape to 00:47:565 (3) - beacause this one reflected intrumentals while 00:48:190 (4) - only follows vocals change it with two circles
Well, I am bad at modding easy diffs and everything here is nicely ds'ed
Nice diff thanks!
00:06:002 (5) - This note doesn't fit as you have been exclusively following vocals up to this point and then switching to instruments on a pretty minor sound doesn't fit just keep it right now
00:14:440 (2) - as you don't really mind using 1/2 gaps in this diff I would pull this back to 00:14:283 as I have a feeling you want to emphasize the guitar more from parts like 00:11:783 (2,3) - and 00:16:783 (2,3) - which focus the guitar as they have their heavy drum beats in the middle of the slider it's a nice idea, but i will keep it because i won't use to much 1/2 gaps in this part
00:18:815 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - this feels off beacause you follow the vocals here but only sometimes do you actually try and catch the vocal on the red tick like at 00:19:440 (2,3,4) - and 00:20:690 (5,6,1) - while the other times you just don't map anything on top of it like at 00:18:815 (1,2) - 00:20:065 (4,5) -
just like i said before, but if the other suggest about this i'll add circles
00:22:877 (4) - this slider follows the guitar (obviously) but it feels too sudden beacause up to now you are basically going all-in on vocals, you like almost change the focus to the guitar with 00:21:315 (1,2) - but 00:22:408 (3) - emphasizes the held sound of the vocals and not the guitar beacause it's a slider.If you want to focus the guitar more I recommend changing 00:22:408 (3) - into a circle. Focussing vocals would be a bit weirder as they fall away after this it'll better to use slider than circle even it's changed too sudden
00:23:815 (1) - i don't think you want to switch back to following vocals here by emphasizing the held vocal sound with a slider, and if you do want to switch back to vocals then you are missing the vocals between 00:23:815 (1,2) - and 00:25:065 (4,5) - i feel doubt about it, i want add circles but i won't use 1/2 gaps too much in this diff
00:27:408 (3) - not a fan of this circle, would actually just delete it and fix ds as it really lowers the emphasis the drums get at 00:27:565 (1,2) - the vocals started say "u" in this part, so i'll keep it right now
00:31:315 (1,2,3,4,5) - the rhythm feels off again beacause you have this pretty large emphasis on 00:32:252 (3,4) - imo but the slider right before that in this part the vocals change his voice's volume sudden, it'll better to keep it
00:31:783 (2) - doesn't even have a frum sound on it's sliderhead
00:36:315 (1,2) - I feel like this is a better way to switch your focus from vocals to intruments as here you get this 1/1 gap after the last vocal slider, would try to implemant something like this at 00:22:408 (3,4) - if u want to focus vocals up to the last possible note nope, because there are nothing on the red tick
00:41:158 (1,2) - 1/2 doesn't work as the sliderend is way louder for the vocal and the instrument, possibly 2 circles would work better like you did at 00:43:658 (5,1) - fixed
00:46:940 (2) - don't see the use of this slider as the only noticeable drumbeat in this section is on the red anchor. So maybe extend 00:46:315 (1) - to a 5/2 and 00:47:252 (2) - to a 1/2 if u still want to sliders. But just 1 very long slider would work even better. change it with sliders
rhythm in kiai seems better
after that only some more minor thing like, if you are going to focus the drums then make sure the loud sound is actually clickable which is not the case for slider 01:19:440 (3) - as this one has a louder tail than head i followed the guitar
overall it just seems that the rhythm has no clear focus on what it wants to map i'm suck at normal :')
00:06:002 (5) - owo, whats this doing here. Is this mapping the breathing? don't feel like its needed imo it's not about breathing :'
00:13:815 (1,2) - You have the speedy intro and then for these similar sounds you slow the map down, it feels like 00:08:815 (1,2,3) - but is mapped differently but i think the guitars more have emphasis here 00:13:815
00:23:190 (2) - ds this to make the gap clearer, as it doesn't look enough like a 1/1 gap fixed
00:23:658 (3) - would delete this note for more emphasis on the vocals i think it'll better to keep it
00:24:908 (4) - If u map vocals I feel that you have to commit to it, and not map like these guitar sounds whenever a gap large enough comes around. So just delete the note i followed vocals & guitar
00:31:783 (2) - would make this slider focus more on the drums as it has this pretty weak vocal on the head but vocal+drum on the tail which feels odd i think no
00:37:877 (2,3) - Why no circle between these slider, it would fit yes it would fit, but i won't use 1/4 rhytm in this diff
00:48:190 (1,2) - I don't think you need these circles as 00:46:315 (1,2,3,1,2) - fully focusses on the drums, as does 00:48:815 (1,2) -. Between these there are no drum sounds so the emptyness would fit i need this because this part is going to kiai time
00:58:815 (1,2) - space these more similar to 00:48:815 (1,2) - as you really want to show that they are similar fixed
01:08:815 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - some diversity here would be good as it feels pretty boring atm will keep it right now
01:13:815 (1) - how about a 1/2 reverse here to keep the focus on the on the drums nope, i focus to the vocal here
00:06:002 (3) - Still not sure on mapping this breathing, I just don't feel it's loud enough to warrant a slider same like before
The stacking seems without reasoning often, like you stack 2 notes with different sounds ex:00:11:783 (2,3) -
Or at spots like this 00:14:596 (4,5,1) - where you stacked 00:14:596 (4,5) - but not 00:14:752 (5,1) - although they follow up immediatly after eachother, givning 2 consecutive 1/2 gaps different spacing. If you have some reasoning for it then there is no problem though i make jump here, if i make (5) and (1) stacked, it'll break the emphasis
00:24:440 (3,4) - You gave the guitar sound nothing of importance when it was in the sliderbody of 00:24:440 (3) - but right after it get a clickable object for the same sound 00:24:908 (4) - i got it. fixed
stack 00:35:846 (3,3) - and 00:36:002 (4,4) - fixed
this diff is also pretty good
Thats about it, would appreciate any feedback about the mod and if you have questions you can always pm me
Gl with the map thank you very much
Edit: lol, I totally did not miss the Light Insane only to spot it later and mod it then that's okay
Hi~thanks for mod!
You asked me to mod extra.
But i can't tell you something new...
I do a little mod, and i tell you some things, that i noticed)
00:51:002 (5) - i think here is mistake...move circle in this time; oops got it
00:05:065 (1) - not needs new combo; you're right done
00:07:408 (5) - continue combo; ^
00:07:877 (1) - new combo; yes
00:32:408 (1) - continue combo; sorry but i have to disagree here i would mess up the ncs
00:32:877 (1) - new combo. ^
00:06:002 (3) - no sound here keep it
01:27:408 (1) - is this intended to be where it is or is it supposed to be in the center? pls clarify umm... okay put it in the center
Kthanks for the mods!
- 00:01:002 (1) - Circle is not important because skipping the vocal the beginn is okay i guess... i want to follow it
- 00:09:440 (2) - the reverse is following nothing if it's for consistency then it wouldn't make much sense because the music slightly changes here end the rever se on the white tick so the reverse would follow the instrumentals better because the music slightly changed i put the reverse on the red tick, and it have more emphasis than white thick
- 00:13:815 (4) - dosen't make much sense here again because with this reverse you are skipping a new measure of music which should be clickable since it's an easy diff, that's okay to keep it
- 00:27:565 (3) - following instrumentals would be better imo i think vocal is better
- 00:34:127 (2,3) - change the rhythm here because the skip potenzial vocals here if you disagree with this one make them at least straight that would easier to play it'll better to keep it
- 00:54:440 (2,3) - Blanket is off fixed
- 00:29:596 (2,3) - ^ fixed
- 01:04:440 (2,3) - here is nothing special but this pattern is inconsistent with the rest from your map oh, you're right, only this one. but it's okay to keep it
okay Gl with map <insert a "here is a star" emoji> thanks for the star!
(and sorry for only 1 diff) that's okay~