[ - Zekks - ] wrote:
From my queue
00:06:002 - No sound right here keep it because there's a guitar sound even a little
00:29:908 (1) - Put a finish hitsound here okay, then i'll add it
00:31:315 (1) - ^
00:33:815 (1) - ^
00:35:065 (1) - ^
Sorry for the short mod, I'm a noob modder
Overall, I recommend you to snap hitsounds to were they're supposed to be (Like where finish's where the cymbals are)
Hi. Randomly found this map and wanted to mod it. Hope this helps!
00:01:940 (2) – This is what I see: http://puu.sh/vjyFk/2d41c9356a.jpg . Please move it down to not overlap the HP bar.
There are other screen issue objects like 01:09:440 (2) - and 01:11:940 (2) –
00:54:440 (2) – The map and kiai primarily derive their engagement from the vocals. Switching away from the vocals felt strange to me as a result. Try another rhythm that follow the vocals more like http://puu.sh/vjyWe/dff8d4ccce.jpg
00:01:315 (1,2,3,4) – I can't make sense of the rhythm. My guess is you're going with the vocals, but I think there's a better way to do that. 00:01:940 – should have an object, and it's strong enough to have a circle, so test out a rhythm like http://puu.sh/vjy0i/db6676f8e1.jpg. i won't used it because the rhythm is the same way with kiai, so i'll use different way
00:04:440 (2,3,4) – This one was fine, but if you find that it feels weak by comparison to the above suggested rhythm, than you can try a rhythm like this to get that strong note at 00:04:908 – to be clickable: http://puu.sh/vjy9n/cfb1d1dbb1.jpg fixed
00:12:877 (5) – the end of this slider being vertical looks kind of odd. Try making it angle more like: http://puu.sh/vjyvC/8b8b43a09e.jpg fixed
00:24:908 (3) – no vocal here, so consider deleting it? This section has a lot of ½ rhythms which makes it feel strong, and I don't like how this calm section felt strong, so I tried looking for places like this to weaken the rhythm Since the star rating is high, i think it's alright to keep it, and there's guitar sound there
00:57:877 (2,1) – This flow felt awkward to me. Try a smoother flow where (1) comes directly out of (2), and you can do some minimal fidgeting with the previous pattern to make room by doing something like this: http://puu.sh/vjcq0/bd916da944.jpg fixed
01:11:002 (4,1) – Going from sliders to circles felt inconsistent enough that I'd like something to change. I think it'd be okay to use all sliders for the whole section, but if you want to include a less note dense pattern, try doing sliders for the combo at 01:08:815 (1) - , then switch to circles for the combo at 01:10:065 (1) - , then back to sliders for the next combo, then back to circles for the next combo. I don't like suggesting to redo a nice aesthetic, but there's also a lot of potential for nice aesthetics with the suggested rhythm, so I encourage you to experiment with it. i want to keep the slider, so i'll change the circles with slider right now
00:37:408 (1) – This is what I see: http://puu.sh/vjbFD/4ffc0bbad4.jpg . Try moving this down to avoid overlapping the HP bar fixed
00:39:908 (4,1) – and 00:41:158 (5,1) – etc. – These jumps made this section of the map feel a bit stronger in the map than the last section, which I thought was a bit strange because the music feels calmer. okay, will decrease the jump
01:08:190 (4,5,6) – The angle that these make is odd looking. They're so close to being linear, why not make them linear by moving (5) to 320, 320: http://puu.sh/vjbRs/c573827ffa.jpg fixed
01:18:815 (1,4) – Because the first part of (1) is so curvy, it doesn't blanket (4) well. Try using a normal slider to establish the blanket, then trace over it like: http://puu.sh/vjc3W/8fa8e7437c.jpg --- http://puu.sh/vjc8A/b106447dbd.jpg fixed
01:26:627 (3,4) – I found this to be kind of awkward. My initial reaction was that 01:26:783 – was a strong note in the guitar, and it would make a lot of sense to make that a circle to express it more strongly. However, I thought that maybe that would be too note dense for you, so a simpler/smoother flow could make it easier/more agreeable to have a slider here, so consider something like: http://puu.sh/vjcTe/f4fd711671.jpg fixed
Mapset is well made. Good luck!
- Frontier - wrote:
qThanks for the mod all~
looks like you've got lots of mod here.[General]
- BG-3.png should be 1366x768. i'm trying to search it right now
- Tick out "Widescreen Support" on Normal, Hard, and Light Insane diff cuz your map has no sb. oh, i forgot it, fixed
- Add "Saigomade and さいごまで" in tags please because it's an album name fixed
- You may add "(TV Size)" in title but I'm not sure about this ><' me too, because there are many maps get ranked without added "(TV SIZE)"
- Difficulty Gap between Normal and Hard is kinda too far. You may add adv diff here, just my opinion. no again :')
- idk how you change nc color here, it's kinda random. maybe you should change nc color belong to video. nah, it's belong to video
- 00:01:940 (2) - touch hp bar D: fixed
- 01:08:502 (3,1) - DS 1.41x??? It's kinda far. fixed
- Lots of blanket issues here. i'm not gonna tell you where. will recheck it
- 00:46:002 (5,1) - not perfectly blanket. move (1) to x:411 y:95 to make a perfect blanket.
- 01:09:908 (3,4) - DS 1.09x.
- Maybe change OD in Hard to 6? fixed
- AR8 in Hard is kinda fast for newbies. I recommend to change AR to 7. (7.5 is kinda okay too if you this ar7 is too low.) i'll keep it since the star rating is high
- 00:07:408 (4,1) - nice ds here. umm, i decrease the 1/1 DS
- 01:03:190 (3) - nazi but maybe ctrl+g here since there's no jumps or something like that in this diff. so i recommend not to do it. also ctrl+g makes a flow~. okay, fixed it, also i want to make it synchron with the last part
- 00:01:002 (1,1) - not perfectly blanket. move first (1) to x:267 y:106 to make a perfect blanket. fixed
- 00:29:908 (1) - looks weird here. maybe something like this? will keep it right now
- 00:31:002 (4,3) - overlap xd ah
- 00:58:502 (1) - nc here? wtf i just follow the vocal & this part is going to kiai time
I'm sorry i'm a bad modder.
Btw, KittyAdventure maybe busy right now, so sorry if you don't get kudosu right now
also thanks for the star Pinataman~