1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps

posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017年7月2日 at 1:17:56

Artist: Folder5
Title: Believe
Source: ONE PIECE
Tags: ワンピース opening op 2 Starfy StarForYou
BPM: 155
Filesize: 19669kb
Play Time: 01:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.74 stars, 134 notes)
  2. Insane (3.96 stars, 423 notes)
  3. Normal (2 stars, 228 notes)
  4. Romance Dawn (4.62 stars, 591 notes)
  5. Starfy's Hard (3.09 stars, 292 notes)


Download: Folder5 - Believe
Download: Folder5 - Believe (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
_
「 海賊王に、おれはなるっ! 」



Easy by me
Normal by me
Starfy's Hard by Starfy
Insane by me
Romance Dawn by me
_
posted
hiya from your q
[Insane]
00:01:560 (5) - what is the point of normal-whistle here? I'd rather put it on 00:01:173 (4) - slider tail as the guitar and somehow sound play well, and it actually fits on how you've done hitsounding in this part even without music.
00:05:818 (3) - idk if this breaks your hitsound, but worth giving a try to put a normal whistle on the head for the sound that song provides.
00:10:269 (3,4) - this stack doesn't fit. stacked 1/2s are usually used when the music gives nothing change in general, but in this case the guitar at 00:10:463 - plays enoughly strong to make it not stacking. stack 00:10:076 (2,3) - instead could be working best here. 00:22:657 (3,4) - I could've pointed out this as well, though this still fits somehow better than the section I mentioned just now so it's not noticeable that much.
00:43:753 (1) - missing normal whistle? I'd add it to 00:43:947 (2) - as well as it's good accent for hitsound.
00:55:753 (4,5) - swapping whistle for the vocal maybe.
01:30:979 (4,5) - it's just me because I'm japanese, this feels awkward with vocals because of the lyrics change from 01:31:173 - I feel to somehow place anywhere else. (5) is going back to (3) is what I got in mind first, but if you do this then the flow between 01:31:366 (6,1) - will be bad one :thinking: (still acceptable though.) or another rhythm something like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7333214 works definitely better, sorry the screenshot is kinda messy to see lol.
01:48:302 (4,5) - this is badly overmapped rhythm to me, the 1/4 doesn't really work to nothing on music. I mean the drum is still at the white tick, but is too weak to be followed by "slider" as 1/4 slider is much useful to emphasis strong sounds more than single circles. maybe swap the rhythm would be better in play-wise, I'm not sure if people dislike making no sound section clickable nowadays, but it plays so far better imo.
[Normal]
CS3.5 is worthy giving a try, I assume there'll be a hard difficulty with cs4 so.
00:05:818 (5) - add normal whistle for the sound on music? the reason is same as Insane.
00:25:173 (1) - I'd shorten this slider into 1/1 so you can start the slider at 00:25:560 - which can follow the melody from here best. and a circle at 00:25:173 - :p and this is good to nerf the rhythm in the section a bit, since 1/2 rhythms each other keeps going from 00:22:850 -, it's nice to have a small break in it.
00:56:915 (3,4,1,2) - let me just suggest a rhythm for no reason lol https://puu.sh/u4FI0/f1ede16af4.png I tried to find any but I can't say much besides "it follows vocals better by making 00:57:495 - clickable".
00:58:657 (3) - 1/4 instead of 1/2 is honestly considerable as bpm isn't really high, or you can remove a reverse since 00:59:044 - makes no sense at all.
01:07:173 (1) - I think this should've been started at next red tick.
01:33:302 - I'd ignore this beat instead of 01:33:882 as the music itself is actually stronger plus if you try to do it, your rhythm actually will fit to the vocals.
01:46:850 (4) - uh this circle, this kinda ruins the emphasis you've done at 01:46:657 for the high-pitch melodies with whistles, maybe better moving this at 01:47:044 -
[Easy]
01:25:173 (3,4,5) - huh, I had to do nazi-mod because this difficulty is actually decent. move them one grid right together to make 01:24:398 (2,3) - linear perfect.

lovely to see somebody maps old songs! *leaves my map* https://osu.ppy.sh/s/560936
posted
I still remember jamming out to this opening lmao

suk

General

  1. Maybe it would have been better to wait for mods until the Hard diff is finished? xd

Easy

  1. Nope

Normal

  1. 00:01:173 (2) - Maybe a rhythm like this would be more appropriate. Then the slider would be mapped on both guitar sounds, instead of guitar sound on head and drum sound on end. This was probably intentional tho bc you decide to map it like this later when the music is more intense, so it would stand out more lol.
  2. 00:08:528 (4,1) - teeny tiny blanket fix
  3. 01:29:237 (2,1) - ^
  4. 00:18:205 (6,7) - I feel like these beats could have been mapped with 1/2 sliders as well because of the guitar sounds being different than 00:12:786 (1,2) - .
  5. 01:33:689 (2) - Map a 1/2 slider here instead? Since there's a significant beat on 01:33:882 - as well as a vocal sound.

Insane

  1. 00:00:302 (1) - imo this circle is not necessary.
  2. 00:01:560 (4) - maybe stack on 00:00:979 (3) - , since this beat is imo a bit more significant than 00:00:979 (3) - but instead gets no emphasis.
  3. 00:10:269 (3,4) - same story^, although stacked double taps seem to be a part of your general mapping style.
  4. 01:02:624 (3) - this beat might be overmapped.
  5. 01:03:978 (2) - ^
  6. 01:18:011 (2,3,4,5) - the stack vs spaced emphasis should be reversed here imo.
  7. fun diff tho, I love how this is structured ><


I hate modding well mapped maps, makes me feel inadequate when modding

map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/520950

Good Luck o/
posted
m4m from your q

[General]
  1. Actually artist is "Folder5", without space between "Folder" and "5" (proof). Also you can add artist name with space in tags
  2. It seems me or offset is really, REALLY early? It should be ~420, not 399
  3. 00:28:290 - use kiai here for consistent with kiai parts on 01:11:624 - 01:17:624 - and 01:42:592 - 01:48:592 -


[Insane]
  1. 00:00:399 (1) - maybe nc? for emphasise drums
  2. 00:03:302 (1,3) - swap nc
  3. 00:07:366 (3) - guitar at the slider end is stronger than sound at the slider start, switch the places on timeline between this slider and 00:07:753 (4) -
  4. 00:20:721 (2) - the fact that its one repeat in the whole part is meh, use more repeats or make here another triple/kickslider + note
  5. 00:22:366 - add note here
  6. 00:33:979 (5,6) - switch the places on timeline between these to emphasise strong sound at the blue tick
  7. 00:40:657 (1,2) - the continued of jumps here doesn't make sense because there are no strong sounds. Maybe just do slider?
  8. 00:44:721 (5) - same as 00:07:366 (3) - , but in this case due vocal
  9. 00:52:076 (6) - make kickslider here to emphasise guitar
  10. 00:51:495 (1) - 00:52:657 (5) - fix stack
  11. 00:58:850 (1) - silence slider end 'cause there are no sound
  12. 01:25:366 (6,3) - fix stack
  13. 01:36:011 (10) - don't like this overmap, make 1/2 slider instead it and 01:36:205 (11) -
  14. 01:48:302 (4,5) - same as 00:33:979 (5,6) -


[Normal]
  1. I don't like that Easy and Normal have the same CS. Increase it in Normal to 3.3, for example
  2. 00:26:721 (3,4,5) - imo this just because strong sound at 00:27:495 - is emphasise
  3. 00:38:334 (3,4) - make repeat and note instead this, for emphasise 00:38:915 -
  4. 00:52:463 (4) - maybe repeat?
  5. 00:55:753 (3) - three 1/2 sliders is too hard for Normal, put note on 00:55:947 - instead this slider
  6. 01:05:431 (1,2) - maybe blanket?
  7. 01:16:269 (1,2) - ^


[Easy]
  1. fine


my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/554361 (sorry)

good luck
posted
Hi! M4M from your Q!

General

Mapset size is pretty big, its 19,17 mb, dont know for sure, but when I was ranking first map ( It was also Tv size ) QAT told me to smaller video, which was around 15 mb, just like yours

Easy

00:00:399 (1,3) - Very nazi: Why they arent copied?

00:22:850 (2,3,4) - Why you use this rhythm here instead of rhythm used on 00:13:560 (2,3,4,5) - ? Slider end on down beat is bad decision in most situations and 2 loud sounds here 00:24:398 (4) - will be represented much better if you use 2 circles instead of slider

00:33:689 (3,1) - Isn't this prohibited in Easy?

00:40:657 (1) - Maybe circle and slider would be better?

00:42:979 (4,5,1) - 01:32:528 (4,5,1) - 2 circles is okaaaay in Easy, but 3 is really much for beginners

00:58:850 (5) - Slider that starts on 00:58:657 - will be defenately better than this circle with hard rhythm for beginners

Normal

00:01:173 (2,3,4) - Maybe do smth like this to emphasize rhythm more? https://puu.sh/u5YGD/dbc72d1171.jpg

00:04:269 (2,3) - ^ and next as well

00:08:528 (4) - Maybe do this 1/1 slider and add 1/2 or 1/2 repeat slider? It will be better for rhythm imo

00:08:528 (4,1) - Bad blanket

00:29:624 - Why you miss note here but put it on 00:30:398 (2) - ?

00:36:592 (3) - Missing important tap imo

00:52:463 (4) - 1/2 repeat slider would be better maybe?

01:19:947 (2,3) - Stack?

01:47:237 (1,2) - Blanket can be better

Insane

00:04:657 (7,2) - 00:07:173 (2,3) - 01:06:979 (1,3) - Fix stacks

00:05:818 (3,4,1) - Maybe do smth like this? https://puu.sh/u60TO/9dcaa2a107.jpg

00:10:269 (3,4,1,2) - Fix blanket

00:28:560 (2) - Circles like this are reaaaally awkward to play...

01:05:237 (6,7,1) - Fix DS

01:08:528 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Jump from 01:08:818 (4) - to 01:08:915 (1) - is much bigger than from 01:09:205 (4) - to 01:09:302 (1) - , but on 01:09:302 (1) - there is vocal and last part of stream is more intensive, so fix DS

01:39:495 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same



Really nice map overall,
GL

My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/558303
posted

Delis wrote:

hiya from your q
[Insane]
00:01:560 (5) - what is the point of normal-whistle here? I'd rather put it on 00:01:173 (4) - slider tail as the guitar and somehow sound play well, and it actually fits on how you've done hitsounding in this part even without music. because the pitch of the whistle is really low so i think it is more suitable to use it on drums but not guitars
00:05:818 (3) - idk if this breaks your hitsound, but worth giving a try to put a normal whistle on the head for the sound that song provides. sure
00:10:269 (3,4) - this stack doesn't fit. stacked 1/2s are usually used when the music gives nothing change in general, but in this case the guitar at 00:10:463 - plays enoughly strong to make it not stacking. stack 00:10:076 (2,3) - instead could be working best here. stacked this due to the same pitch of guitar in both 3 and 4 00:22:657 (3,4) - I could've pointed out this as well, though this still fits somehow better than the section I mentioned just now so it's not noticeable that much.
00:43:753 (1) - missing normal whistle? I'd add it to 00:43:947 (2) - as well as it's good accent for hitsound. yup
00:55:753 (4,5) - swapping whistle for the vocal maybe. following the bgm xD
01:30:979 (4,5) - it's just me because I'm japanese, this feels awkward with vocals because of the lyrics change from 01:31:173 - I feel to somehow place anywhere else. (5) is going back to (3) is what I got in mind first, but if you do this then the flow between 01:31:366 (6,1) - will be bad one :thinking: (still acceptable though.) or another rhythm something like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7333214 works definitely better, sorry the screenshot is kinda messy to see lol. not only the vocals but i try to follow the sound effect on 01:31:366 so i use a slider here
01:48:302 (4,5) - this is badly overmapped rhythm to me, the 1/4 doesn't really work to nothing on music. I mean the drum is still at the white tick, but is too weak to be followed by "slider" as 1/4 slider is much useful to emphasis strong sounds more than single circles. maybe swap the rhythm would be better in play-wise, I'm not sure if people dislike making no sound section clickable nowadays, but it plays so far better imo. yea i understand but leaving a gap in blue before entering the red tick seems weird for me so i used a 1/4 slider
[Normal]
CS3.5 is worthy giving a try, I assume there'll be a hard difficulty with cs4 so. yea sure
00:05:818 (5) - add normal whistle for the sound on music? the reason is same as Insane. ye
00:25:173 (1) - I'd shorten this slider into 1/1 so you can start the slider at 00:25:560 - which can follow the melody from here best. and a circle at 00:25:173 - :p and this is good to nerf the rhythm in the section a bit, since 1/2 rhythms each other keeps going from 00:22:850 -, it's nice to have a small break in it. ye changed xD
00:56:915 (3,4,1,2) - let me just suggest a rhythm for no reason lol https://puu.sh/u4FI0/f1ede16af4.png I tried to find any but I can't say much besides "it follows vocals better by making 00:57:495 - clickable". i dont really like to leave 1/1 gap between red ticks and i think 00:57:108 (4) - works well with slider ;p
00:58:657 (3) - 1/4 instead of 1/2 is honestly considerable as bpm isn't really high, or you can remove a reverse since 00:59:044 - makes no sense at all. nah i dont like using 1/4s in a normal diff
01:07:173 (1) - I think this should've been started at next red tick. changed the rhythm
01:33:302 - I'd ignore this beat instead of 01:33:882 as the music itself is actually stronger plus if you try to do it, your rhythm actually will fit to the vocals. ^
01:46:850 (4) - uh this circle, this kinda ruins the emphasis you've done at 01:46:657 for the high-pitch melodies with whistles, maybe better moving this at 01:47:044 - followed 00:32:140 (3,4) for consistence
[Easy]
01:25:173 (3,4,5) - huh, I had to do nazi-mod because this difficulty is actually decent. move them one grid right together to make 01:24:398 (2,3) - linear perfect. ye fixed

lovely to see somebody maps old songs! *leaves my map* https://osu.ppy.sh/s/560936

Kaitjuh wrote:

I still remember jamming out to this opening lmao

suk

General

  1. Maybe it would have been better to wait for mods until the Hard diff is finished? xd

Easy

  1. Nope

Normal

  1. 00:01:173 (2) - Maybe a rhythm like this would be more appropriate. Then the slider would be mapped on both guitar sounds, instead of guitar sound on head and drum sound on end. This was probably intentional tho bc you decide to map it like this later when the music is more intense, so it would stand out more lol. since this is only the beginning i want to simply the rhythm to prevent it become too dense
  2. 00:08:528 (4,1) - teeny tiny blanket fix ok
  3. 01:29:237 (2,1) - ^ ok
  4. 00:18:205 (6,7) - I feel like these beats could have been mapped with 1/2 sliders as well because of the guitar sounds being different than 00:12:786 (1,2) - . same as first one xD
  5. 01:33:689 (2) - Map a 1/2 slider here instead? Since there's a significant beat on 01:33:882 - as well as a vocal sound. ok

Insane

  1. 00:00:302 (1) - imo this circle is not necessary. it is
  2. 00:01:560 (4) - maybe stack on 00:00:979 (3) - , since this beat is imo a bit more significant than 00:00:979 (3) - but instead gets no emphasis. the jump will be too big D:
  3. 00:10:269 (3,4) - same story^, although stacked double taps seem to be a part of your general mapping style. because of the same pitch
  4. 01:02:624 (3) - this beat might be overmapped. but there is sound
  5. 01:03:978 (2) - ^
  6. 01:18:011 (2,3,4,5) - the stack vs spaced emphasis should be reversed here imo. uh i stacked this because of previous pattern 01:17:624 (5) - :thinking:
  7. fun diff tho, I love how this is structured ><


I hate modding well mapped maps, makes me feel inadequate when modding

map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/520950

Good Luck o/

Danii wrote:

m4m from your q

[General]
  1. Actually artist is "Folder5", without space between "Folder" and "5"(proof). Also you can add artist name with space in tags okok
  2. It seems me or offset is really, REALLY early? It should be ~420, not 399 no this is fine
  3. 00:28:290 - use kiai here for consistent with kiai parts on 01:11:624 - 01:17:624 - and 01:42:592 - 01:48:592 - it will seems overused so i decided not to add it there


[Insane]
  1. 00:00:399 (1) - maybe nc? for emphasise drums seems not necessary when 00:00:302 (1) will become the only note in the combo
  2. 00:03:302 (1,3) - swap nc ok
  3. 00:07:366 (3) - guitar at the slider end is stronger than sound at the slider start, switch the places on timeline between this slider and 00:07:753 (4) - the same sound on 00:07:173 (2,3) - is really significant
  4. 00:20:721 (2) - the fact that its one repeat in the whole part is meh, use more repeats or make here another triple/kickslider + note because it is less significant
  5. 00:22:366 - add note here uh not necessary
  6. 00:33:979 (5,6) - switch the places on timeline between these to emphasise strong sound at the blue tick 00:34:173 - cant be clickable
  7. 00:40:657 (1,2) - the continued of jumps here doesn't make sense because there are no strong sounds. Maybe just do slider? 00:40:657 (1,3) - arent strong enough?
  8. 00:44:721 (5) - same as 00:07:366 (3) - , but in this case due vocal but vocal is the reason i use a slider
  9. 00:52:076 (6) - make kickslider here to emphasise guitar rhythm doesnt needed to be that dense
  10. 00:51:495 (1) - 00:52:657 (5) - fix stack ok
  11. 00:58:850 (1) - silence slider end 'cause there are no soundok
  12. 01:25:366 (6,3) - fix stack ok
  13. 01:36:011 (10) - don't like this overmap, make 1/2 slider instead it and 01:36:205 (11) - the sound is continuous but not overmapping
  14. 01:48:302 (4,5) - same as 00:33:979 (5,6) -


[Normal]
  1. I don't like that Easy and Normal have the same CS. Increase it in Normal to 3.3, for example changed to 3.5
  2. 00:26:721 (3,4,5) - imo this just because strong sound at 00:27:495 - is emphasise i dislike the usage of consecutive 2 1/2 notes
  3. 00:38:334 (3,4) - make repeat and note instead this, for emphasise 00:38:915 - since 00:38:140 (2,3) is stacked making reverse will make the pattern become untidy lol
  4. 00:52:463 (4) - maybe repeat? nah
  5. 00:55:753 (3) - three 1/2 sliders is too hard for Normal, put note on 00:55:947 - instead this slider this isn't too hard
  6. 01:05:431 (1,2) - maybe blanket? it is blanketed
  7. 01:16:269 (1,2) - ^ ok


[Easy]
  1. fine


my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/554361 (sorry)

good luck

MashaSG wrote:

Hi! M4M from your Q!

General

Mapset size is pretty big, its 19,17 mb, dont know for sure, but when I was ranking first map ( It was also Tv size ) QAT told me to smaller video, which was around 15 mb, just like yours uh i didnt encode the video so yea will see

Easy

00:00:399 (1,3) - Very nazi: Why they arent copied? but they are copied

00:22:850 (2,3,4) - Why you use this rhythm here instead of rhythm used on 00:13:560 (2,3,4,5) - ? Slider end on down beat is bad decision in most situations and 2 loud sounds here 00:24:398 (4) - will be represented much better if you use 2 circles instead of slider variation

00:33:689 (3,1) - Isn't this prohibited in Easy? considering the bpm and significance of the sound, no.

00:40:657 (1) - Maybe circle and slider would be better? what do you mean?

00:42:979 (4,5,1) - 01:32:528 (4,5,1) - 2 circles is okaaaay in Easy, but 3 is really much for beginners it isn't

00:58:850 (5) - Slider that starts on 00:58:657 - will be defenately better than this circle with hard rhythm for beginners ok

Normal

00:01:173 (2,3,4) - Maybe do smth like this to emphasize rhythm more? https://puu.sh/u5YGD/dbc72d1171.jpg since this is only the beginning i want to simply the rhythm to prevent it become too dense

00:04:269 (2,3) - ^ and next as well ^

00:08:528 (4) - Maybe do this 1/1 slider and add 1/2 or 1/2 repeat slider? It will be better for rhythm imo ^

00:08:528 (4,1) - Bad blanket k

00:29:624 - Why you miss note here but put it on 00:30:398 (2) - ? pitch is increasing

00:36:592 (3) - Missing important tap imo should be fine for this

00:52:463 (4) - 1/2 repeat slider would be better maybe? vocal

01:19:947 (2,3) - Stack? k

01:47:237 (1,2) - Blanket can be better kk

Insane

00:04:657 (7,2) - 00:07:173 (2,3) - 01:06:979 (1,3) - Fix stacks ok

00:05:818 (3,4,1) - Maybe do smth like this? https://puu.sh/u60TO/9dcaa2a107.jpg it is not intended to blanket lol

00:10:269 (3,4,1,2) - Fix blanket ok

00:28:560 (2) - Circles like this are reaaaally awkward to play... it reaaaally plays well

01:05:237 (6,7,1) - Fix DS it is intended

01:08:528 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Jump from 01:08:818 (4) - to 01:08:915 (1) - is much bigger than from 01:09:205 (4) - to 01:09:302 (1) - , but on 01:09:302 (1) - there is vocal and last part of stream is more intensive, so fix DS listen the hitsounds

01:39:495 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same



Really nice map overall,
GL

My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/558303


thanks
posted
what year is it??????
posted

Gaia wrote:

what year is it??????


Don't forget I started mapping since 47 years ago : ok_taiko:
posted
Hello~

[Romance Dawn]
Check unneeded greenlines (I think you can just leave the first ones of same thing and remove the rest):
00:04:657 (5) - For me, sticking with even spacing in the beginning is better. i.e.: I would have done like (x:380, y:296)
00:21:108 (3,4,5) - why different spacing with 00:21:495 (6,7,8) - ._.
00:22:076 (1,2) - I think it would be better if done like this one 00:18:979 (1,2,3) - because it suddenly feels too easy for that part and you even used that
00:46:366 (8) - I do not hear this in the song ;w;
01:05:237 (6,7,1) - I think you meant to do that for emphasis, but it would be nice if this has consistent spacing as rest of the triple since it is very minor emphasis. (This is only one throughout the map that is unique like this.)
01:20:915 (1,2,3) - Is there a major reason why this is different than one right after it? 01:21:689 (5,6,7) - . They are identical in terms of song wise so not sure why it was implemented differently.
01:37:173 (3,4,5) - ^
01:48:592 (6) - After looking at Insane diff, I think it feels better with just single circle there.
Cool diff xD I like your hitsounds!

[Insane]



00:22:076 (1,2) - I prefer 00:18:979 (1,2,3) - rhythm there.
00:59:237 (1,2) - Not a big fan of something like this since it plays bit awkward in terms of flow/aim, though I guess thats just me. Something like this I like 01:02:140 (6,1) - and 01:06:979 (1,2) - (as an example)
01:17:818 (1,2) - ^
01:37:463 (3) - I am not sure what this is mapped to. I can hear for 01:33:979 (4) - but, not that.

[Hard]
You have a lot of unndeed greenlines (leave first point and delete the rest of following for each):








00:08:915 (3) - Feels better when these are circles (clickable). With two circles, #4 stacked on 00:09:302 (5) - feels better
00:29:818 (1,2) - After many good looking overlaps, I do not think this looks good at all.. I know DS is a bitch but I saw really nice looking ones despite that like 00:45:108 (1,2,3) -
00:38:915 (1,2) - ^
01:48:011 (2) - Would be nice addition to map if you delete the reverse and put circle where this slider originally ended.
Also you do not need greenline at 01:48:689 since you do not have an object there or after that line.

[Normal]
Just a lot of unneeded green lines. Check them!
00:31:173 (4) - should have been stacked to 00:31:366 (1) -
01:45:495 (4) - ^
00:56:528 (2,3) - tbh, I think it feels a lot better by ctrl+g the rhythm. (So circle first and slider next)

[Easy]
Check green lines.
00:22:850 (2,3) - For stuff lines this, how about this rhythm? https://puu.sh/vNv0H/13553d2bd3.jpg Because current one seems bit too simplified? A lot of the objects on same sounding parts uses either same length slider and circle.
00:13:560 (2,3) - ^
00:16:657 (2) - ^
00:19:753 (2) - ^
00:39:495 (4,5,1) - I like this 00:44:140 (2,3) - rhythm better since current one seems bit awkward

I could not say much since this map was really well done ;w; Hope that helps Chaoslitz! GL :)
posted
  1. Kiai at 01:11:624 - and 01:42:592 - are not necessary since it's kinda the same than 00:28:269 - who is not a kiai. Also imo that's too much kiai parts anyway.
  2. I think volume at 60% would be better from that point 00:12:786 - they're really quiet atm.
  3. 00:36:011 - You forget Whistle + Normal addition.
  4. 00:43:366 - Shouldn't be a clap and not drum hitsound ?


[Easy :]
  1. Seems you copied hitsound on diffs, but it appears than your whistles on kiai sound now totally random, so it would be nice to change them to reflect more the diff :>
  2. 00:45:302 (3) - I just wonder why you did a 2/1 slider here and not at 00:43:753 - like you did for 00:40:657 (1) - .
  3. Also I agree about BetaStar rhythms suggestions.


[Normal :]
  1. I think it would be nice if you could do all your 1/2 things like 00:03:302 (6,1) - and not swap hasardly with stuff like 00:25:947 (2,3) - just for gain some clarity.
  2. 00:40:463 - Why a whistle here and not at 00:46:657 - ?


[Starfy's Hard :]
  1. 00:02:334 (2,4) - Could you not do such bad overlap for the sake of readability ?
  2. 00:12:786 (1,3) - ^
  3. 00:14:721 (2,3,4) - It's clear than you was stuck in that corner and decided to put stack on the side of the slider, but that's quite a bad move when all other like this one (00:24:011 (2,3,4) - for example) have a much better flow by following the sliders movement.
  4. 00:29:044 (3,4,5) - Also do the stack like other you did, same example than above. Same for 01:12:398 (3,4,5) - / 01:43:366 (3,4,5) -
  5. 00:38:915 (1,2) - So you did some okay overlaps like 00:36:398 (2,4) - but this one is just super bad esthetically.
  6. Ask Chaos to arrange a bit hitsounds on kiai with these whistles who sounds inconsistent like in Easy.


[Insane :]
  1. 00:00:302 (1) - Seems absolutly not necessary and super hard for a map start. The slider is enough to cover guitar sound.
  2. 00:57:495 (7,1) - Imo the jump don't work here because strong beats are on 00:57:495 (7,2) - and not 00:57:689 (1) - , so could be nice to change that in order to fit more the music.
  3. 01:23:431 (5,6) - Could be nice to CTRL+G them in order to get vocal clickable on 01:23:818 - and a slider would work nicely on vocal here 01:23:431 - .
  4. 01:33:689 (2,3) - Why spacing is suddenly so low ?


[Romance Dawn :]
  1. 00:00:302 (1) - Same as Insane.
  2. 01:05:334 (7) - Can you move it to 131:112 ? That would do a better straight triplet.
  3. 01:02:237 - Place a circle here or remove 01:20:818 (5) - and 01:33:205 (8) - .
  4. 01:02:528 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why doing this one with a stream and next totally differently with 01:20:915 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ?
  5. Would maybe be nice to differentiate stacks on sliders end between these who are 1/2 and 1/4 rhythm.
  6. Also last important point, I think rhythmic patterns like 00:28:269 (1,2,1,2,3) - should be like this https://puu.sh/vSgzc/85bc7eb5c4.png to avoid the kind of break created by the circle after played the slider. And since 00:28:560 (2,1,2,3) - are mapping the same instrument, it would be more coherent to have them on the same stream and not splitted. Hope you understand imo that would improve a lot the playability too.
Mukyu~
posted
o: one piece! nice~
posted

Sidetail wrote:

Hello~

[Romance Dawn]
Check unneeded greenlines (I think you can just leave the first ones of same thing and remove the rest): well they arent unrankable but ye ok
00:04:657 (5) - For me, sticking with even spacing in the beginning is better. i.e.: I would have done like (x:380, y:296) the drum is really strong there so i placed a jump
00:21:108 (3,4,5) - why different spacing with 00:21:495 (6,7,8) - ._. uhh try to decrease the spacing D:
00:22:076 (1,2) - I think it would be better if done like this one 00:18:979 (1,2,3) - because it suddenly feels too easy for that part and you even used that but they are different sounds .-.
00:46:366 (8) - I do not hear this in the song ;w; there is drum ;w;
01:05:237 (6,7,1) - I think you meant to do that for emphasis, but it would be nice if this has consistent spacing as rest of the triple since it is very minor emphasis. (This is only one throughout the map that is unique like this.) ok
01:20:915 (1,2,3) - Is there a major reason why this is different than one right after it? 01:21:689 (5,6,7) - . They are identical in terms of song wise so not sure why it was implemented differently. because of 01:20:721 (4,5) , doesnt look good if both 01:20:721 (4,5) - 01:21:205 (2,3) - are spaced
01:37:173 (3,4,5) - ^ xD ok
01:48:592 (6) - After looking at Insane diff, I think it feels better with just single circle there. want some difference :<
Cool diff xD I like your hitsounds!

[Insane]



00:22:076 (1,2) - I prefer 00:18:979 (1,2,3) - rhythm there. but 00:22:366 - has no sound
00:59:237 (1,2) - Not a big fan of something like this since it plays bit awkward in terms of flow/aim, though I guess thats just me. Something like this I like 01:02:140 (6,1) - and 01:06:979 (1,2) - (as an example) uh i think it plays fine
01:17:818 (1,2) - ^
01:37:463 (3) - I am not sure what this is mapped to. I can hear for 01:33:979 (4) - but, not that. instrument, top diff mapped it out as well

[Hard]
You have a lot of unndeed greenlines (leave first point and delete the rest of following for each):








00:08:915 (3) - Feels better when these are circles (clickable). With two circles, #4 stacked on 00:09:302 (5) - feels better
00:29:818 (1,2) - After many good looking overlaps, I do not think this looks good at all.. I know DS is a bitch but I saw really nice looking ones despite that like 00:45:108 (1,2,3) -
00:38:915 (1,2) - ^
01:48:011 (2) - Would be nice addition to map if you delete the reverse and put circle where this slider originally ended.
Also you do not need greenline at 01:48:689 since you do not have an object there or after that line.

[Normal]
Just a lot of unneeded green lines. Check them!
00:31:173 (4) - should have been stacked to 00:31:366 (1) - there are NCs xD, so i don't want to stack too much for readability
01:45:495 (4) - ^
00:56:528 (2,3) - tbh, I think it feels a lot better by ctrl+g the rhythm. (So circle first and slider next) 00:56:140 (1,2) - "really really" lyrics, want to make it identical

[Easy]
Check green lines.
00:22:850 (2,3) - For stuff lines this, how about this rhythm? https://puu.sh/vNv0H/13553d2bd3.jpg Because current one seems bit too simplified? A lot of the objects on same sounding parts uses either same length slider and circle. sure, reworked a bit
00:13:560 (2,3) - ^
00:16:657 (2) - ^
00:19:753 (2) - ^
00:39:495 (4,5,1) - I like this 00:44:140 (2,3) - rhythm better since current one seems bit awkward looks fine imo :v

I could not say much since this map was really well done ;w; Hope that helps Chaoslitz! GL :)

Nozhomi wrote:

  1. Kiai at 01:11:624 - and 01:42:592 - are not necessary since it's kinda the same than 00:28:269 - who is not a kiai. Also imo that's too much kiai parts anyway. ye ok
  2. I think volume at 60% would be better from that point 00:12:786 - they're really quiet atm. hmm but they are already 60%?
  3. 00:36:011 - You forget Whistle + Normal addition.
  4. 00:43:366 - Shouldn't be a clap and not drum hitsound ? they are different drums so i used different claps


[Easy :]
  1. Seems you copied hitsound on diffs, but it appears than your whistles on kiai sound now totally random, so it would be nice to change them to reflect more the diff :> ye will check xd
  2. 00:45:302 (3) - I just wonder why you did a 2/1 slider here and not at 00:43:753 - like you did for 00:40:657 (1) - . uh i am trying to make some variation, and i think vocals on 00:44:140 (2) sounds stronger xd
  3. Also I agree about BetaStar rhythms suggestions. yea


[Normal :]
  1. I think it would be nice if you could do all your 1/2 things like 00:03:302 (6,1) - and not swap hasardly with stuff like 00:25:947 (2,3) - just for gain some clarity. i stacked most of them, some are still left unstacked like 00:31:173 (4) so that the whole pattern will be easier to read & tidy
  2. 00:40:463 - Why a whistle here and not at 00:46:657 - ? that bg sound xD


[Starfy's Hard :]
  1. 00:02:334 (2,4) - Could you not do such bad overlap for the sake of readability ?
  2. 00:12:786 (1,3) - ^
  3. 00:14:721 (2,3,4) - It's clear than you was stuck in that corner and decided to put stack on the side of the slider, but that's quite a bad move when all other like this one (00:24:011 (2,3,4) - for example) have a much better flow by following the sliders movement.
  4. 00:29:044 (3,4,5) - Also do the stack like other you did, same example than above. Same for 01:12:398 (3,4,5) - / 01:43:366 (3,4,5) -
  5. 00:38:915 (1,2) - So you did some okay overlaps like 00:36:398 (2,4) - but this one is just super bad esthetically.
  6. Ask Chaos to arrange a bit hitsounds on kiai with these whistles who sounds inconsistent like in Easy.


[Insane :]
  1. 00:00:302 (1) - Seems absolutly not necessary and super hard for a map start. The slider is enough to cover guitar sound. a double isnt that hard... and the guitar is pretty strong to be mapped, i did remove it in insane but still wanna keep the one in top diff
  2. 00:57:495 (7,1) - Imo the jump don't work here because strong beats are on 00:57:495 (7,2) - and not 00:57:689 (1) - , so could be nice to change that in order to fit more the music. i think it still make sense to place jump between 00:57:495 (7,1) to emphasize the downbeat + drum
  3. 01:23:431 (5,6) - Could be nice to CTRL+G them in order to get vocal clickable on 01:23:818 - and a slider would work nicely on vocal here 01:23:431 - . hmm the current rhythm looks fine to me
  4. 01:33:689 (2,3) - Why spacing is suddenly so low ? oops fixed


[Romance Dawn :]
  1. 00:00:302 (1) - Same as Insane. explained above~
  2. 01:05:334 (7) - Can you move it to 131:112 ? That would do a better straight triplet. didnt make it straight for emphasize, anyway i reduced the ds for a bit to make it looks better
  3. 01:02:237 - Place a circle here or remove 01:20:818 (5) - and 01:33:205 (8) - . i didnt place the note because of the stream behind 01:02:528 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8), imo the rhythm will be too dense if it becomes triple + streams so i leave it in this case
  4. 01:02:528 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why doing this one with a stream and next totally differently with 01:20:915 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ? the instrument in backgound music is slightly different so i used different rhythm
  5. Would maybe be nice to differentiate stacks on sliders end between these who are 1/2 and 1/4 rhythm. i dont think this is really a big issue thus players are able to judge from reading approach circle at this level, i stacked 1/4 notes on slider end like 01:20:721 (4,5,1,2,3) is to differentiate 01:20:721 (4,5) - 01:21:205 (2,3) - , it doesnt look good at all when they are both stacked or spaced.
  6. Also last important point, I think rhythmic patterns like 00:28:269 (1,2,1,2,3) - should be like this https://puu.sh/vSgzc/85bc7eb5c4.png to avoid the kind of break created by the circle after played the slider. And since 00:28:560 (2,1,2,3) - are mapping the same instrument, it would be more coherent to have them on the same stream and not splitted. Hope you understand imo that would improve a lot the playability too.

    it will break the concept behind in these patterns. notes like 00:28:560 (2,1) are intended to be spaced due to the increase in pitch of the background music + drum (so thats why ds between 00:28:560 (2,2,2,2) and the sliders before are increasing in distance but 00:28:560 (2,1,2,1,2,1) - keeps same ds due to same level of pitch increase ). The pattern won't work if they are placed with same ds (hitting streams without any changes) and cannot refelect the song properly. Moreover these patterns are placed in single direction of flow to ensure its playability (so it only requires extra cursor movement while alternating), this is also why the Insane diff exists just for the spread of this patterns LOL. I hope you understand

    Anyway I tried to decrease the spacing between, they are still spaced but it should be better now
Mukyu~


thanks~

iYiyo wrote:

o: one piece! nice~

ye xd
posted

Sidetail wrote:

[Hard]
You have a lot of unndeed greenlines (leave first point and delete the rest of following for each):








Deleted the unneeded greenlines

00:08:915 (3) - Feels better when these are circles (clickable). With two circles, #4 stacked on 00:09:302 (5) - feels better I think the sound is really soft that I don't have to emphasize it by circle deliberately. So I think there's no need to make them clickable
00:29:818 (1,2) - After many good looking overlaps, I do not think this looks good at all.. I know DS is a bitch but I saw really nice looking ones despite that like 00:45:108 (1,2,3) - I don't think this overlap is bad since I think it's a kinda common overlap, imo it is a good overlap so keep it first
00:38:915 (1,2) - ^ Alright fixed
01:48:011 (2) - Would be nice addition to map if you delete the reverse and put circle where this slider originally ended.
Also you do not need greenline at 01:48:689 since you do not have an object there or after that line. I have the same thought before but I found that the players are mostly hard to follow the sound. So I put reverse instead of circle here in order to increase playability.

Nozhomi wrote:


  1. [Starfy's Hard :]
    1. 00:02:334 (2,4) - Could you not do such bad overlap for the sake of readability ? I can't avoid stacking them because of the flow I constructed before. I tried to make them less overlapped and the readability can be improved
    2. 00:12:786 (1,3) - ^ But I don't think the overlap has any problem in terms of flow, readability, playability. It attained my own standard and I think there's no need to remove the overlap
    3. 00:14:721 (2,3,4) - It's clear than you was stuck in that corner and decided to put stack on the side of the slider, but that's quite a bad move when all other like this one (00:24:011 (2,3,4) - for example) have a much better flow by following the sliders movement. Made an adjustment here and push the flow a bit upper in order to make the pattern smoother
    4. 00:29:044 (3,4,5) - Also do the stack like other you did, same example than above. Same for 01:12:398 (3,4,5) - / 01:43:366 (3,4,5) - I don't get it. Can you explain it more clearly? I mean, the triplet are stacked in the tail of the slider 00:29:044 (3,4,5) -, and so does the others.
    5. 00:38:915 (1,2) - So you did some okay overlaps like 00:36:398 (2,4) - but this one is just super bad esthetically. Fixed in the previous mod!
    6. Ask Chaos to arrange a bit hitsounds on kiai with these whistles who sounds inconsistent like in Easy.


Thanks for mod!
http://puu.sh/w2i8K/e52777de40.rar
posted
updated~
posted
Easy.
01:14:721 (1,2) - 01:45:689 (1,2) - Can you try making the rhythms a 5/2 here to end at 01:46:657? Just using a generic 1/1 slider felt a bit too common while the song was showing something different. If you are concerned about the rhythmic complexity, well I guess you could at least consider about making the slider shape to an S-form as a consistency with the concept of 00:31:366 (1). The idea feels a bit detached right now.

Normal.
00:49:753 (1,2) - 01:25:560 (1,2) - The spacing is being 0.9x due to the symmetry which was inconsistent with other 1/1 spacings. Adjusting the curve rate or placement of 00:49:173 (3) would make it possible to keep a consistent spacing so I hope you can try that.
00:59:044 - tbh... I think it was a bad idea to express the vague beat of here as a reverse slider end. There was a reverse slider right before which was utilizing the slider end's sound and then now it is muted. Such switch between mapping concepts in a short period of time felt to be ineffective.
01:15:495 (3) - 01:46:463 (3) - The pattern choice here to express the normal-whistle was the same with 00:32:140 (3) while the song shows a difference. Using the same pattern at a different song didn't felt good in structures.
01:31:947 (1,2) - This linear flow choice felt to be forced a lot compared to other parts of the overall map. Mind making a circular flow here to make it curve more smoothly?

Hard.
  1. It looks like you've tried to use various spacing concepts in the beginning such as 00:04:463 (3,1,2). (3,1) has a small jump, while (1,2) is having a regular 1/2 spacing. While I can see your intentions, such settings didn't seem to be effective enough because the difference you were showing was rather too minor to create a meaningful difference. Instead of focusing on the techincal numbers 1.3x or 1.5x stuff, thinking about the actual differences on the playfield would help in differentiating things effectively.
  2. Despite the composition difference you've intended in each part of the music sections, the overall pattern usages within each section quite feels the different all the time regardless of the song which didn't really created some quality to reflect the song imo. In other words, patterns weren't really recognizable to represent certain parts of the song. One of the good structures that you've managed to do was 01:03:689 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:22:269 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:34:657 (1,2,3,4,5) - which had a recognizable rotation pattern for that particular part of the song. Created quality, and structures. But other than that, I couldn't really see things being done like that while there were definitely similar parts of the song. I can see things like 00:59:237 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - vs 01:17:818 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - being intended to be similar, but since the technicals were quite presented in a different manner and the techiques that were used at the first place weren't really recognizable enough, it made me feel that way.

00:25:947 (3) - Why did you decide this rhythm as a 1/1 slider? Imo, there's a clear 1/4 sound existing until this point and if you were to drag something long, starting it at the sound of 00:26:140 would've fit the song better.
00:49:947 (1,2,3) - While the distance snapping is equal each, the visual spacings of these sliders are quite inconsistent each with felt a less organized imo.

Insane.
00:01:173 (3,4) - Why the suddenly close spacing?
00:15:108 (4,5,6,7) - 00:24:398 (4,5,6,7,1) - Imo, showing a higher relation between these objects by patterns would've formed a better structure. While the difference wasn't that severe, using a similar concepted placement logic would've reflected the similar song better.
00:58:850 (1) - I'm okay with this being a 3/4 slider, but try comparing with other difficulties. This is the only difficulty with this part mapped as a 1/4 transition towards the next object and uh it feels less consistent to happen in a set.
01:20:140 (3,4,5,6) - Is this linear pattern inevitable? The placement decision which leads to a linear flow made it feel as a completely different concept with 01:01:560 (3,4,5,6) - 01:32:528 (3,4,5,6) while the song wasn't so much different. Giving a similar angle as other patterns would assure a better structure imo.
01:48:592 (1) - This is the only diff that ends with a new combo. Better remove it for consistency.

Romance Dawn.
How is the diff name related with the song?
00:04:463 (4,5) - I don't think this jump choice made a logical sense. Most spacings are pretty in a smaller scale than that in this section. Also there's a similar sound composition at 00:01:560 - 00:01:753 - which is far less aggressive than this part I'm mentioning. Such huge jump felt to be breaking the overall consistency in this section.
00:05:818 (3) - 00:08:528 (2) - The curve rate of these 1/2 sliders were unnecessarily high compared to other sliders in this section.
00:13:753 (7,8,9) - 00:20:721 (2) - The first 1/4 triple is in a stack, and the second is an 1/4 reverse slider. They technically work fine, but considering this stream section to be mostly designed with overlapped 1/4 circles, these two pattern desicion felt to be a little detached from the concept you were using here. Mind at least avoiding one of them? Using a different pattern concept while the music not showing a major difference felt a bit less consistent.
00:53:431 (3) - I'd say combining the usage of a 1/4 slider and muting its end was a bad idea because there was a 1/4 slider right before at 00:52:657 (5) which utilize the sound of the tail. Switching your mapping concepts in a short period didn't felt to be good in consistent logics.
01:48:592 (6) - Same opinion as above.
posted

Sonnyc wrote:

Romance Dawn.
How is the diff name related with the song?

Romance Dawn was a prototype of One Piece than the author did a moment ago before doing it a serie.
It's also a One Piece video game name apparently now.

Think that's enough related no ? :>
posted

Sonnyc wrote:

Easy.
01:14:721 (1,2) - 01:45:689 (1,2) - Can you try making the rhythms a 5/2 here to end at 01:46:657? Just using a generic 1/1 slider felt a bit too common while the song was showing something different. If you are concerned about the rhythmic complexity, well I guess you could at least consider about making the slider shape to an S-form as a consistency with the concept of 00:31:366 (1). The idea feels a bit detached right now. fixed

Normal.
00:49:753 (1,2) - 01:25:560 (1,2) - The spacing is being 0.9x due to the symmetry which was inconsistent with other 1/1 spacings. Adjusting the curve rate or placement of 00:49:173 (3) would make it possible to keep a consistent spacing so I hope you can try that.
00:59:044 - tbh... I think it was a bad idea to express the vague beat of here as a reverse slider end. There was a reverse slider right before which was utilizing the slider end's sound and then now it is muted. Such switch between mapping concepts in a short period of time felt to be ineffective. fixed
01:15:495 (3) - 01:46:463 (3) - The pattern choice here to express the normal-whistle was the same with 00:32:140 (3) while the song shows a difference. Using the same pattern at a different song didn't felt good in structures. fixed
01:31:947 (1,2) - This linear flow choice felt to be forced a lot compared to other parts of the overall map. Mind making a circular flow here to make it curve more smoothly? tried to curve 01:32:528 (2) - more

Hard.
  1. It looks like you've tried to use various spacing concepts in the beginning such as 00:04:463 (3,1,2). (3,1) has a small jump, while (1,2) is having a regular 1/2 spacing. While I can see your intentions, such settings didn't seem to be effective enough because the difference you were showing was rather too minor to create a meaningful difference. Instead of focusing on the techincal numbers 1.3x or 1.5x stuff, thinking about the actual differences on the playfield would help in differentiating things effectively.
  2. Despite the composition difference you've intended in each part of the music sections, the overall pattern usages within each section quite feels the different all the time regardless of the song which didn't really created some quality to reflect the song imo. In other words, patterns weren't really recognizable to represent certain parts of the song. One of the good structures that you've managed to do was 01:03:689 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:22:269 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:34:657 (1,2,3,4,5) - which had a recognizable rotation pattern for that particular part of the song. Created quality, and structures. But other than that, I couldn't really see things being done like that while there were definitely similar parts of the song. I can see things like 00:59:237 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - vs 01:17:818 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - being intended to be similar, but since the technicals were quite presented in a different manner and the techiques that were used at the first place weren't really recognizable enough, it made me feel that way.

00:25:947 (3) - Why did you decide this rhythm as a 1/1 slider? Imo, there's a clear 1/4 sound existing until this point and if you were to drag something long, starting it at the sound of 00:26:140 would've fit the song better.
00:49:947 (1,2,3) - While the distance snapping is equal each, the visual spacings of these sliders are quite inconsistent each with felt a less organized imo.

Insane.
00:01:173 (3,4) - Why the suddenly close spacing? to emphasize 00:01:560 (4,1) - xD anyway increased ds to 1.3
00:15:108 (4,5,6,7) - 00:24:398 (4,5,6,7,1) - Imo, showing a higher relation between these objects by patterns would've formed a better structure. While the difference wasn't that severe, using a similar concepted placement logic would've reflected the similar song better. tried to have variation so i decided not to use square at 00:24:398 (4,5,6,7,1), spacing between objects are still the same
00:58:850 (1) - I'm okay with this being a 3/4 slider, but try comparing with other difficulties. This is the only difficulty with this part mapped as a 1/4 transition towards the next object and uh it feels less consistent to happen in a set. oops fixed :x
01:20:140 (3,4,5,6) - Is this linear pattern inevitable? The placement decision which leads to a linear flow made it feel as a completely different concept with 01:01:560 (3,4,5,6) - 01:32:528 (3,4,5,6) while the song wasn't so much different. Giving a similar angle as other patterns would assure a better structure imo. because i think the vocal sounds softer than the other two, which i think it is fine to keep
01:48:592 (1) - This is the only diff that ends with a new combo. Better remove it for consistency. ok

Romance Dawn.
How is the diff name related with the song? as explained by noz, also it is the name of the volume 1 comic of one piece


00:04:463 (4,5) - I don't think this jump choice made a logical sense. Most spacings are pretty in a smaller scale than that in this section. Also there's a similar sound composition at 00:01:560 - 00:01:753 - which is far less aggressive than this part I'm mentioning. Such huge jump felt to be breaking the overall consistency in this section. stacked 4 and 5
00:05:818 (3) - 00:08:528 (2) - The curve rate of these 1/2 sliders were unnecessarily high compared to other sliders in this section. 00:05:818 (3) - is blanketed with 00:04:850 (1) , fixed the second one
00:13:753 (7,8,9) - 00:20:721 (2) - The first 1/4 triple is in a stack, and the second is an 1/4 reverse slider. They technically work fine, but considering this stream section to be mostly designed with overlapped 1/4 circles, these two pattern desicion felt to be a little detached from the concept you were using here. Mind at least avoiding one of them? Using a different pattern concept while the music not showing a major difference felt a bit less consistent. because the sounds on 00:20:721 (2) are much softer than others so i used a reverse slider
00:53:431 (3) - I'd say combining the usage of a 1/4 slider and muting its end was a bad idea because there was a 1/4 slider right before at 00:52:657 (5) which utilize the sound of the tail. Switching your mapping concepts in a short period didn't felt to be good in consistent logics. i try to represent the vocal using a 1/4 slider (sounds like a sudden pause on 00:53:528 so i muted it)
01:48:592 (6) - Same opinion as above. I muted 00:34:366 to consistent with 01:48:592 (6)


Thanks~~
posted
Sorry for extremely late reply!

Sonnyc wrote:


Hard.
  1. It looks like you've tried to use various spacing concepts in the beginning such as 00:04:463 (3,1,2). (3,1) has a small jump, while (1,2) is having a regular 1/2 spacing. While I can see your intentions, such settings didn't seem to be effective enough because the difference you were showing was rather too minor to create a meaningful difference. Instead of focusing on the techincal numbers 1.3x or 1.5x stuff, thinking about the actual differences on the playfield would help in differentiating things effectively. I got your point and I would say it is my own mapping style, or I would say it is my "habit". Indeed differentiating things with different distance was my purpose, and I clearly know focusing on those numbers are useless. But base on my own habit, they are a good tool for me to keep the consistent distance even though the actual situation may not be well fitted. Moreover, it is a good reference to know the momentum of a pattern. Knowing how distance changes clearly would help the actual playing environment. And that is why I would like to follow those technical numbers.
  2. Despite the composition difference you've intended in each part of the music sections, the overall pattern usages within each section quite feels the different all the time regardless of the song which didn't really created some quality to reflect the song imo. In other words, patterns weren't really recognizable to represent certain parts of the song. One of the good structures that you've managed to do was 01:03:689 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:22:269 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:34:657 (1,2,3,4,5) - which had a recognizable rotation pattern for that particular part of the song. Created quality, and structures. But other than that, I couldn't really see things being done like that while there were definitely similar parts of the song. I can see things like 00:59:237 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - vs 01:17:818 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - being intended to be similar, but since the technicals were quite presented in a different manner and the techiques that were used at the first place weren't really recognizable enough, it made me feel that way.
    I do not understand your point to be honest. As you said, I did similar pattern in these two sections. And I did not see the specific reasons that they were "in different manner" and "were not really recognizable". In my own point of view, they were consistent, and the flow that I made was comfortable and understandable. The use of patterns were consistent as well. I would be glad if some specific reasons could be given!

00:25:947 (3) - Why did you decide this rhythm as a 1/1 slider? Imo, there's a clear 1/4 sound existing until this point and if you were to drag something long, starting it at the sound of 00:26:140 would've fit the song better. Fixed
00:49:947 (1,2,3) - While the distance snapping is equal each, the visual spacings of these sliders are quite inconsistent each with felt a less organized imo. Fixed

Thanks for such enthusiastic mod!
http://puu.sh/wdoZP/0fcab086ef.rar
posted
updated~
posted
Recheck ja

00:46:657 - shouldn't be whistle and 00:46:850 - addition Normal + whistle ?

Hard : 01:04:076 (2,3,4) - what about put a whistle on each sliders head to emphasis more vocal ?

Insane : 00:57:495 (7,1) - spacing is a bit crazy for that diff, a little diffspike who should be avoided (reminder, your spacing don't go above 2.50x on kiai).

Romance Dawn : It would be really nice if you was consistent on how you did your 1/4 on sliders ends. You did so much version of them like 00:18:011 (6,7) - / 00:28:269 (1,2) - / 00:32:528 (1,2) - / 00:34:463 (1,2) - and a bit weird to have same thing for a 1/2 rhythm 01:22:463 (1,2) - .

Call me back ya~
Please sign in to reply.