no there isnt LOL
Lapis Aoki wrote:
Einja wrote:1/3 song O_O
there is a music video to this song, i think you should add it :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nchkAmc49p4 There's already a video.
please dont use mp4 as video format. it confuses osu and when people try to download beatmap without video, it downloads the video along with the beatmap. iirc, ppl use flv
every few parts about ~16 seconds such as 01:26:215 (5) - ~ 01:42:055 (1) - its all same rhythm so its really overwhelming... (02:36:295 (2) - ~ 02:48:775 (4) - ) since you havent set any green lines for hitsounding, i think it would be easier to modify that part. Please at very least, put some variation every few notes.. ;w; For example like 00:28:615 (4) - https://puu.sh/wdi8M/1f25ff0c1c.jpg something along these lines.
01:37:735 (4) - ^
or even in kiai like 01:10:855 (5) - "what to do" seems to be a repeat phrase so like atleast changing that to something like The "what to do" pretty much goes like "what~ to~ do~" so it'd better to emphasise that by sliders instead of circles. https://puu.sh/wdi6V/170f04a92a.jpg makes this catch phrase pop a bit more from the song rather making players press a key down every second for continuous endless string of sliders
01:14:695 (4) - ^ (etc, would be nice edition if you apply for all similar sounding parts)
00:56:935 (3,4,1) - very slight overlaps bothers me a little because this is only one that is like this throughout the map :c Fixed.
03:33:895 (2,3,4) - suddenly looks messy Rearranged it.
03:42:055 (4,5) - ^ ^
03:07:015 (3) - atleast cutting this slider in half and adding reverse seems to reflect song much better...
03:08:935 (3) - ^ (etc, applies for next coming notes) Fixed all of them.
i can not locate much stuff to pick out since rhythms are just wayy too identical for extended period of time and probably only thing i could really nitpick about is aesthetics
00:28:135 (2,3,1) - omg, a variation unlike hard diff (which means you should really do something about that hard difif) This is rhythmically same as hard..
02:27:175 (2) - missing whistle on head? Added.
02:35:815 (1) - finish hs usually sounds better with kick (whistle in this case) I don't think a whistle is needed.
03:27:655 (1) - missing whistle Added.
00:32:935 (1) - from here to 00:43:495 (5) - each `stanza` (each single note pack of notes) is rather boring and inconsistent because you suddenly added 00:40:615 (1,2) - out of nowhere. Why not just add that variation each stanza? for consistency and more variation at the same time?
01:42:055 (1) - from here, can you do 01:52:615 (4,5) - this on every 4th slider upto 01:48:775 (4) - ^
i would love to see this sort of variation 03:05:575 (1) - through 03:20:935 (5) - . this was A LOT more entertaining to see and then... next kiai part is back to same patterns again...
From what I understand by the variation you mean, you want me to add more circles into this. Adding more circles would increase the SR and make it a normal, which would ruin the spread I'm aiming for. This is why instead of adding more circles, I variated slider shapes. Well, yeah, maybe there isn't much variation in slider shapes..
this song is pretty nice, its grown on me while i mod it, so it would be really great if you can do something about overly used single slider to another single slider pattern and find a better rhythm! hope that helps (this is not very much tbh)
Thank you two for modding!
AlphaDude95 wrote:hey, nm from the q: t/601442
Sorry, I only modded hard as right now I want to find some M4Ms for my map
00:28:135 (3,4,1) - space out more? Because "Tell me what to do" is a reapeted phrase in the song, and everytime this phrase it said and there's no big spacing whatsoever, I'll keep the spacing here equal.
00:56:455 (2,3) - copypaste these Sure.
00:57:895 (1) - downbeat got a really low spacing, should be a bit bigger compared to the rest (applies to other downbeats as well but it´s optional) What? Downbeats on kiai don't get any big spacings or anything though..
01:10:375 (4,5) - i´d make the sliderends into a clickable object as there´s not many circles in the map Oh sure, fixed this one.
01:19:975 (3) - make the tail sound clickable I think this is fine.
01:56:455 (3,4,1) - make the blanket like the others ?
02:26:215 (1,2,3,4) - you could make all the same shape or involve some progression ..I don't get what you exactly mean in here.
02:27:655 (4,1) - blanket´s off a bit Fixed.
02:36:775 (2,3) - create a kinda weird flow You want me to make a weird flow here, or fix it? Either way, fixed..
02:43:495 (1) - make the tail clickable It'd ruin the rhythm here.
02:48:775 (4,1) - how about moving the tail fully into the slider If you listen carefully at (1), you can clearly listen to two people doing a high a note. While on the (4) one, it's only one person. So it'd be better if I added a new slider instead of making one gigantic slider.
03:40:135 (4,5) - check the slider ball, the blanket´s a bit off Blanket is fine.
03:44:455 (4) - this one should be straight too I think it's fine like this.
The map´s really nice! The map could use some more spacing/rhythm variety, as people suggested here. Anyways, good luck!
Thank you for modding!
My Angel Kitten wrote:hi from my queue~ sorry late :^)- 00:20:935 (4,1) - blanket? but u can also keep it Adjusted a bit
- 00:33:895 (2) - why not straight slider? Changed (1) slider shape to the one as (2) for slider shape variation.
- 00:34:855 (3,4) - blanket Fixed.
- 02:05:095 (1,2) - blanket This one is fine though.
- 02:16:615 (1) - remove nc But NC is after two downbeats. Removing NC here would ruin the NC consistency..
- 02:17:575 (2) - add nc here (personal perception) -
- 02:20:455 (1) - remove nc -
- 02:21:415 (2) - add nc -
- remove nc (those combo color u can ignore it, its personality :3)
- idk, it seem you keep 1,2,3,4 combo color, but its okay (maybe better u can match it with vocal/music)
- 02:05:095 - till 02:35:815 - (kiai) were too many sliders, may be you can change few sliders with circles, for example like here 02:31:015 (4,1) - "tell me what to do" you can change it to circles. I'll keep the sliders.
Also I'm pretty much get what you mean with those NCs, it's probably because of the combo colors. Don't worry, I fixed those. xP- 02:26:215 (1) - move down slightly Fixed.
generally normal diff already good- 00:18:535 (3,4) - make it slider tail (3) straight to slider (4) body like u did here 00:17:575 (1,2) - move 00:18:535 (3) - to right But 00:17:575 (1,2) - are overlapped just like 00:18:535 (3,4) - ..I'll keep this overlap.
- 00:22:855 (4,1) - here too, make it same with others little overlap sliders (idk how to name it :3) I think this is fine as it is.
- 00:34:375 (5,1) - here too -
- 00:33:895 (4,5) - blanket? Fixed.
thats all for hard diff, you can make same patterns, make it more consistency is better
btw i love this song :3
No reply = fixed
Bakari wrote:Can you not?
- Hard has an extra space before the K-pop tag. Not that it's a big deal, but it triggers ai mod.
- 02:48:295 (2,3) - overlap here is like the only one in the difficulty, probably it would be better to avoid that for better readability.
- 03:18:535 (2,3) - ctrl+g to reduce the number of circles to hit in a row and to stress the vocals in a slightly better way?
- 03:19:015 (3,5) - i feel like the way they overlap and flow is a bit too chaotic. Something a bit more simplistic would work better, I believe.
Note: 03:56:455 (1) - sort of similar thing here, the shape isn't exactly beginner-friendly.
Some of the slidershapes weren't exactly player-friendly. The rhythm is a bit too simplistic, but I guess it works since the song doesn't call for much diversity.
- My main concern would be the way 00:44:455 (1,2,1,2) - these sliders flow. These are positioned as drop-off sliders, I suppose, but at the same time they don't flow as such. I would insist on less aggressive curves for easier diffs.
- 02:04:135 - there is a pretty clear stop sound here, this is why I think you should finish the slider here. Making it longer feels somewhat forced/artificial. I also notice the breath sound here, but there's also a clear "woosh" sound. I tried stopping that slider at the breath sound, and it really felt off since the "woosh" sound was continuing and it sounded stronger. So, I'll keep it as it is.
- 02:26:215 (1) - there are two individual vocal peaks, so, two circles would represent them in a more aaccurate way.
Note: 02:33:895 (1) - 03:50:695 (1) - same here for consistency purposes.
- 03:05:575 (1,2) - if we flip one of the sliders, we can make the whole thing slightly neater. this would make the reverse arrow a bit easier to notice.
- 00:44:935 (2,3) - the jump here definitely doesn't feel intentional. I guess you tried to Ctrl+G something and forgot to change the spacing.
- 00:47:335 (3) - these would feel better as a 1/3 slider with a reverse. The instruments are asking for something slightly more intense, I suppose. Changed it into a curvey slider like the rest instead. I don't thin a reverse would fit here IMO, because there's a woosh sound in here, it'd better if the woosh sound was emphasised by a slider instead of a reverse.
- 00:54:535 (1,2) - I would unstack to give a clear indication that this is a 1/6 pattern. I feel like a stack here fits perfectly. Because he sings with strong vocals, then pauses, and then continues.
Note: 02:03:655 (1,2) - same.
- 01:21:415 (2,3) - you rarely use this kind of blanket/overlaps, so it sort of stands out from the context of your style. Wouldn't something like this look better?
- 01:11:815 (2,3) - minor- if you meant to make them parallel, you probably should consider tilting (2) a little. It was intentional. xP
- 01:29:095 (2,3) - 01:34:855 (2,3) - can you explain the jumps here? I feel like those are sort of random as
Additionally, I need to ask you about the way a few patterns flow.
Everything except the following patterns seemed flow based: 00:19:015 (4,1) - 01:39:655 (4,1) - 01:56:455 (3,4) - 03:17:415 (5,6) - 03:51:175 (2,3) - the transitions/angles here feel somewhat artificial to me, so I just assumed that I am missing out some technical aspect. If that's not the case, we can discuss alternative patterns