Ayane - Azurite no Hitsugi

posted
Total Posts
show more
anna apple

Naotoshi wrote:

why is xexxar popping a map of a song he is trying to rank :thinking:

im farming post count

if you agree with sergio, and sergio's mods were already responded to, what is the purpose of popping without going further into explanation.
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio
/reviewing chatlog
talk about streams
00:53 MrSergio: but my point is how all these streams compared to each other seem random in spacing, lol
00:53 MrSergio: not whether the spacing is hard or easy to play
00:54 imoutosan: ...I just make the spacing bigger when tune gets higher?
00:54 imoutosan: I thought this is a widly accpeted idea
00:55 MrSergio: heh... let's say it's fine then...
00:55 MrSergio: although I'm not completely convinced right now
I did. Didin't I?
KaedekaShizuru
Thank you, Nao

Naotoshi wrote:

why is xexxar popping a map of a song he is trying to rank :thinking:
because of xexxar mapped the same song and he always looks down on others with his habit.
The first pop by MrSergio also from xexxar's encouragement( if someone need evidence I'll put it here. )
I won't and never give any advice to his map, that does not make sense, no help to me, neither to him.

I talk about with MrSergio, he said he dislike this song, I'm very interest in how a man dislike a song can be attracted then put forward any useful advice.
We also have already replied what we agreed with MrSergio's mod and what we not, with us grounds.
Here xexxar popped again, without any new reason this time.
That's funny. Does he is blindman? Or he just want pop to pop?
I believe he is the second one.
Let's see your MALICIOUS, xexxar. Just write down your reasons, one by one clearly, let me know your "good opinions".
If you repeat MrSergio's mod again, I looks down to you, like how you looks down to other mappers.

The last to MrSergio and xexxar:
Your advice can't touch me, can't touch others, so you play with your permissions.
That's fantastic.

“走自己的路,让别人无路可走”
I Must Decrease
ok well ur attitude is exactly why i didnt even bother writing out why i think your map is bad, because you're clearly not willing to listen anyway so its a waste of both our time.
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio
well, calm down please everyone. This is still my map's thread and I'm not asking for a quarrel.
anna apple

Xexxar wrote:

ok well ur attitude is exactly why i didnt even bother writing out why i think your map is bad, because you're clearly not willing to listen anyway so its a waste of both our time.
if its such a waste of your time don't bother popping it because you clearly have no intention of arguing over why you think it shouldn't be bubbled other that just saying "agre with sergio"
_handholding
This isn't the first time xexxar and mrsergio have popped bubbles based on subjective reasons and the basis that they just personally do not like the map. I do think it would be wise to stop popping for some silly aesthetic related reasons, not many ppl like the look of your maps xexxar believe it or not.

In your mods you should really be a lot more objective, also here's a tip - don't use so many question marks in mods, it's a bad habit
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio

zev wrote:

Hey!, agreeing with @xexxar and mrsergio,

map is like pretty overdone, the whole kiai can be considered overmapped as the notes are barely audible. That's right. raised se volume of kiai.

intensity is all over the place.

01:23:503 (7) - this is just plain wrong, there is the biggest jump pre-kiai in your map and it's overmapped,
vocals don't really justify it cause vocals land a bit later there and it kinda fades in, and intensity is not decided by vocal here if you really listened to the song

whole kiai is overly spaced 01:33:387 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - I'm pretty sure the majority would agree with this, notes like these being overmapped or barely audible while playing 01:34:255 (3) - overmapped, It feels like you are trying to compensate the lack of intensity in the song with hitsounds but it's just awkward. sorry but it makes me feel like that it's more like your own feeling instead of the song intensity. I'm pretty sure it matches the intensity of the song for many other players' standard.
besides, this pattern is easier than it looks if you could play the rest parts of the map

rhythm isn't that great either.

01:24:370 (3) - rhythm choice is so odd here, there are no vocals here and skipping a beat on 01:24:544 - , but sliders like 01:23:676 (1) - really felt focused on vocals,
which breaks the rhythm in correlation with the song, the context of your rhythms really feels counterintuitive. nothing feels really emphasized consistently. and I'm not following the vocals, so there's no 'rhythm breaking' as you said

01:32:867 (1,2,3) - You new combo'd on a blue tick while nothing special happens there, you have separate vocals and a drum in the same combo it's really bad rhythm choice. oops, that's my fault

01:48:416 (3) - no beat here, why a spaced triplet? empty the rhythm here will just increase unnecessary reading difficultys

01:53:850 (2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - unplayable, mixing 1/3, 1/4, 1/2, 1/8 in the SAME section with plain circles should I give a replay to show it's playable?

visuals r not good.

01:52:116 (3,1) - patterns don't connect visually with each other, blanket being really noticeably off .
01:32:520 (2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - this looks like whack-a-mole, it's like just looks overly spaced, is making it hard to organize patterns. is non-polygon patterns illegal now? as far as I see most players can organize these patterns
and sure it looks overspaced, but for playing: not.
KaedekaShizuru

Xexxar wrote:

I repeat:
If your mod can touch me, I would follow your opinions. But unfortunately you can't, neither other new mods or ideas.
You can only mod something useless just like "bad" "bad" and "bad", and as you said, wasting time. I'm sad to see your modding skills like these.
Anyway, I respect your mapping style,no relationship with good or bad, also all of other mappers. I wish you can give more homage to others, too.
Opinions just opinions, advices just advices, you have no right to force others to be like you. That's your bad.
Good luck to you.
Now if your can't be more useful here, shut up, go away and cherish your BN authority please.
I don't want to see you anymore.

Edit:
Thanks to everyone who give me interesting and useful advises.
Thanks to everyone who love my(our) maps.
谢谢你们
Syph

zev wrote:

Hey!, agreeing with @xexxar and mrsergio,

01:53:850 (2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - unplayable, mixing 1/3, 1/4, 1/2, 1/8 in the SAME section with plain circles
haven't read everything but honestly think some of this stuff really doesn't make any sense especially the above, things like these are perfectly fine lol, no need to bold it either it really doesn't make a difference
think this is going a bit too far, can agree that the spacing is a bit too much but other than that this map rly is fine
let me know if you need a mod or something
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio

Kisses wrote:

This isn't the first time xexxar and mrsergio have popped bubbles based on subjective reasons and the basis that they just personally do not like the map. I do think it would be wise to stop popping for some silly aesthetic related reasons, not many ppl like the look of your maps xexxar believe it or not.

In your mods you should really be a lot more objective, also here's a tip - don't use so many question marks in mods, it's a bad habit
anyway i updated to fix some 'personal fix'... it seems like there are some misunderstanding between me and mrsergio so some fixes are not acceptable to me now. changed something back to make the latter progress more clearly.
Depths
I honestly see no problem with the set at all, just people trying to force their opinion onto others with subjective reasoning :/

Anyway, good luck here ~
I Must Decrease
[Kaedeka's Extra]
In general your map suffers from inconsistent rhythms and poor usage of aesthetics. Your map is also very center focused and can improve its usage of the total map space.

1. 00:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - While I understand that you're making cute little flower's / hexagons whatever, this is a pretty boring section with alot more going on then what you provide in your map. While it's not essential to change this, it can still benefit from patterns that better follow the rhythm instead of just being hexagons. For instance, it seems like you're mapping the piano-esq sound in the background but you're skipping beats such as 00:02:174 - when it is there rhythmically but 00:04:948 - isnt.
  2. 00:13:272 - skipped rhythm makes no sense and is only done for pattern consistency.
  3. 00:19:861 (1) - might want to stop this spinner on 00:21:249 - to avoid
  4. 00:21:942 (1,1,2,3,4) - why not make visual overlap on 1 to the stream consistent?
  5. why is the spacing changing between 00:22:636 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - when there is nothing rhythmically happening? The 1/4th slider choice seems out of place as well considering theres really nothing rhythmically there to warrant it except for the drum beat, but that follows a 1/1 rhythm not a 2/1 rhythm.
  6. While we're on that topic, can you explain your usage of 1/4ths during this stream section completely? I don't really understand.
  7. 00:30:266 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - don't you think this curve can be visually improved.
  8. 00:33:214 (2) - why is this a slider?
  9. 00:34:255 (2,3,4) - what is the reasoning behind the placement of these notes http://puu.sh/uVq9d/ff2f34d892.jpg ? why not make them consistently spaced apart at the least.
  10. 00:42:578 (4) - overmapped
  11. 00:48:994 (5) - why this slider design, seems random and out of place.
  12. 01:01:480 (1) - is this design purely because you ran out of room for a more conventional structure? Perhaps adjusting the placement of the previous notes would allow for better slider structure. (why in general are you using intentionally inconsistent 1/1 sliders?)
  13. 01:03:908 (5) - is a slider when 01:06:682 (4) - is a circle
  14. 01:03:734 - how come you ignored a beat? 01:07:723 (3) - what are the purpose of these anti-jumps in this section? they're not consistent, please fix.
  15. 01:19:515 (1) - how come 3/4 here? i dont really see what intensity change warranted that design
  16. 01:24:890 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - why are using a visual pattern like this? http://puu.sh/uVrgx/1a96cb2945.jpg everything is so cluttered and not structured in a way that looks good at all. Your objects are randomly spaced apart from eachother because of awkward overlapping rules that you're following.
  17. Lets count the # of distances you have use for blankets, 1 01:31:133 (2,5) - , 2 01:28:879 (7,2) - , 3 01:29:919 (3,5) - this all looks unpolished and unprofessional. Consider cleaning this up.
  18. 01:47:087 (1,3) - why are you overlapping like this? it looks poor and can be avoided easily.
  19. 01:50:729 (1,2,1,2,3) - dis is overmap
There is a lot more I could complain about aesthetically and why you do dumb 1/3rd jumps on such a calm song but I'll leave this as it is. This map is very ugly and I do not believe it to be meeting the quality expected of ranked maps as is. Having explained my point I hope you are satisfied for why I am popping this map.
KaedekaShizuru
good
why this time you can mod clearly? not wasting your time?
let me see is this useful or just some nonsenses.
I'll reply you here when I'm home, wait me
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio
I asked xexxar to help me gather his and MrSergio's points of current left popping reasons. So a clearer summary of the situation of the bubble-popping side may be given tomorrow. That would avoid more misunderstanding (well, that often show up with MrSergio) in the future I think.
Thanks to xexxar's help in advance!
-Atri-
That's why i tried to rank my maps asap before the bn tier system fucks up the entire mapping community
Misure
how could you see the map(s) is lack of structure? I can't understand that.
anyway, calm down plz
Monstrata

Xexxar wrote:

[Kaedeka's Extra]
In general your map suffers from inconsistent rhythms and poor usage of aesthetics. Your map is also very center focused and can improve its usage of the total map space.

1. 00:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - While I understand that you're making cute little flower's / hexagons whatever, this is a pretty boring section with alot more going on then what you provide in your map. While it's not essential to change this, it can still benefit from patterns that better follow the rhythm instead of just being hexagons. For instance, it seems like you're mapping the piano-esq sound in the background but you're skipping beats such as 00:02:174 - when it is there rhythmically but 00:04:948 - isnt. Way too subjective...
  2. 00:13:272 - skipped rhythm makes no sense and is only done for pattern consistency. There's some truth to this. There is indeed a note, though I think the piano isn't as strong compared to others. mapping or or not mapping it, if the mapper has a good reason, this should be acceptable.
  3. 00:19:861 (1) - might want to stop this spinner on 00:21:249 - to avoid What?
  4. 00:21:942 (1,1,2,3,4) - why not make visual overlap on 1 to the stream consistent?Doesn't seem necessary. I think it will post a reading hazard actually, if 1/4 repeats and streams use the same spacing. Here it might be okay, but other places kicksliders that look like streams can easily mislead ppl because when they are spaced like this, sometimes players can mistake slider-ends for circles, especially when the numbers are covered on streams.
  5. why is the spacing changing between 00:22:636 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - when there is nothing rhythmically happening? The 1/4th slider choice seems out of place as well considering theres really nothing rhythmically there to warrant it except for the drum beat, but that follows a 1/1 rhythm not a 2/1 rhythm. Consistency can be boring too. Taking creative liberties with streams is what a lot of people do. Look at stream maps, many of them use different spacings even tho you could argue that the invensity remains the same. The reason is for pattern diversity and expressiveness.
  6. While we're on that topic, can you explain your usage of 1/4ths during this stream section completely? I don't really understand.
  7. 00:30:266 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - don't you think this curve can be visually improved. Agreed
  8. 00:33:214 (2) - why is this a slider? This makes a lot of sense... Why can't it be a slider is the better question.
  9. 00:34:255 (2,3,4) - what is the reasoning behind the placement of these notes http://puu.sh/uVq9d/ff2f34d892.jpg ? why not make them consistently spaced apart at the least. Consistent visual, I can agree with.
  10. 00:42:578 (4) - overmapped Agreed
  11. 00:48:994 (5) - why this slider design, seems random and out of place. Agreed. The slider design is unusual. A cleaner slider design can be utilized here.
  12. 01:01:480 (1) - is this design purely because you ran out of room for a more conventional structure? Perhaps adjusting the placement of the previous notes would allow for better slider structure. (why in general are you using intentionally inconsistent 1/1 sliders?) Not good to accuse the mapper of running out if ideas or stuff xP. Though polishing up sliders isn't a bad idea.
  13. 01:03:908 (5) - is a slider when 01:06:682 (4) - is a circle For that uh, tick on 01:04:081 -
  14. 01:03:734 - how come you ignored a beat? 01:07:723 (3) - what are the purpose of these anti-jumps in this section? they're not consistent, please fix. Maybe its just me, but is there actually a beat here? lol
  15. 01:19:515 (1) - how come 3/4 here? i dont really see what intensity change warranted that designMapper probably just wanted to emphasize the held vocal sound here. It's quite common.
  16. 01:24:890 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - why are using a visual pattern like this? http://puu.sh/uVrgx/1a96cb2945.jpg everything is so cluttered and not structured in a way that looks good at all. Your objects are randomly spaced apart from eachother because of awkward overlapping rules that you're following. Structure could be improved a bit yes. 3+5 and 2+4 can use the same visual spacing to make it cleaner.
  17. Lets count the # of distances you have use for blankets, 1 01:31:133 (2,5) - , 2 01:28:879 (7,2) - , 3 01:29:919 (3,5) - this all looks unpolished and unprofessional. Consider cleaning this up. Eh, quite subjective, but reasonable. I don't think use of different blanket distances necessarily equates to a map looking unpolished though. Consistency doesn't guarantee a polished map.
  18. 01:47:087 (1,3) - why are you overlapping like this? it looks poor and can be avoided easily. Agree, the overlap can be avoided without damaging the pattern.
  19. 01:50:729 (1,2,1,2,3) - dis is overmap Agree wit overmap.
There is a lot more I could complain about aesthetically and why you do dumb 1/3rd jumps on such a calm song but I'll leave this as it is. This map is very ugly and I do not believe it to be meeting the quality expected of ranked maps as is. Having explained my point I hope you are satisfied for why I am popping this map.
Green: Agree with Xexxar
Red: Disagree, too-subjective.

There is some merit to what Xexxar is saying, though I think when you also map a song, you naturally become more biased towards how a song ought to be mapped, because the way you mapped it will naturally be seen as the "better" way to map. It's why I tend not to critique ppl who gd on my maps too much.

Haven't really taken a look at the higher diff yet, but if you guys are willing to discuss the issues presented without creating more drama, then I can help with the rebubbling process.
pw384

Xexxar wrote:

[Kaedeka's Extra]

1. 00:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - While I understand that you're making cute little flower's / hexagons whatever, this is a pretty boring section with alot more going on then what you provide in your map. While it's not essential to change this, it can still benefit from patterns that better follow the rhythm instead of just being hexagons. For instance, it seems like you're mapping the piano-esq sound in the background but you're skipping beats such as 00:02:174 - when it is there rhythmically but 00:04:948 - isnt. :arrow: too subjective... that's okay from mapper's perspective.
  2. 00:13:272 - skipped rhythm makes no sense and is only done for pattern consistency. :arrow: not so since mapper also skip at 00:02:174 - 00:04:948 - 00:07:723 - . The mapper did it all right as he not only sticks to the so-called consistency but also managed to avoid overdone on pianissimo sound.
  3. 00:19:861 (1) - might want to stop this spinner on 00:21:249 - to avoid :arrow: I seems to have caught your idea but this is Expert diff
  4. 00:21:942 (1,1,2,3,4) - why not make visual overlap on 1 to the stream consistent? :arrow: Not necessary. On one hand, the mapper has already succeeded making the stream consistent since 00:22:549 - is the slider end. On the other hand, the spacing is even 'more' consistent than your idea. Besides, I found no necessity to blame for the 'stream' consistency since 2147483647 maps use the same idea.
  5. why is the spacing changing between 00:22:636 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - when there is nothing rhythmically happening? The 1/4th slider choice seems out of place as well considering theres really nothing rhythmically there to warrant it except for the drum beat, but that follows a 1/1 rhythm not a 2/1 rhythm. :arrow: Apparent crescendo. No one is ever confined to follow only rhythm changes. 1/4 sliders are nice alternative to simply death screams. No one is ever asked to imprisoned in so-called consistency.
  6. While we're on that topic, can you explain your usage of 1/4ths during this stream section completely? I don't really understand. :arrow: people map streams in different ways and there's no necessity for all of us to reach an agreement here... variety is what makes mapping fun.
  7. 00:30:266 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - don't you think this curve can be visually improved. :arrow: too trivial imo
  8. 00:33:214 (2) - why is this a slider? :arrow: ...how come shall it not be a slider? I didn't catch your idea.
  9. 00:34:255 (2,3,4) - what is the reasoning behind the placement of these notes http://puu.sh/uVq9d/ff2f34d892.jpg ? why not make them consistently spaced apart at the least. :arrow: Yeah. dozen pixel downwards may make sense
  10. 00:42:578 (4) - overmapped :arrow: makes sense
  11. 00:48:994 (5) - why this slider design, seems random and out of place. :arrow: maybe the mapper'd like to see a flow towards left and back to catch up with the next 3 circles
  12. 01:01:480 (1) - is this design purely because you ran out of room for a more conventional structure? Perhaps adjusting the placement of the previous notes would allow for better slider structure. (why in general are you using intentionally inconsistent 1/1 sliders?) :arrow: well, I find such slider shapes fun, with the first 3/4 rightward and last 1/4 leftward. The forth-back slider utilized here could not only reduce the actual movement player needs to do but also indicate some changes in music. Also, the curved design feels quite in line with the vocal
  13. 01:03:908 (5) - is a slider when 01:06:682 (4) - is a circle :arrow: 01:01:480 - to 01:07:029 - forms a full music phrase. Undoubtedly, a break between phrases is better than a break with the same length within a single phrase, and that's why that's a better choice if you map 01:04:081 - and skip 01:06:856 -
  14. 01:03:734 - how come you ignored a beat? 01:07:723 (3) - what are the purpose of these anti-jumps in this section? they're not consistent, please fix. :arrow: You might want to grab a new pair of headphones. Or we have met a ppppppppianissimo note
  15. 01:19:515 (1) - how come 3/4 here? i dont really see what intensity change warranted that design :arrow: extended sliders used to be common practices to emphasize something before today's 1/2s for PP. It's normal some people might not know this nowaday.
  16. 01:24:890 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - why are using a visual pattern like this? http://puu.sh/uVrgx/1a96cb2945.jpg everything is so cluttered and not structured in a way that looks good at all. Your objects are randomly spaced apart from eachother because of awkward overlapping rules that you're following. :arrow: Agree. 3,4,5,6 are relatively ugly imo.
  17. Lets count the # of distances you have use for blankets, 1 01:31:133 (2,5) - , 2 01:28:879 (7,2) - , 3 01:29:919 (3,5) - this all looks unpolished and unprofessional. Consider cleaning this up. :arrow: who cares when playing though I'd suggest some adjustment at 01:28:879 (7,2) -
  18. 01:47:087 (1,3) - why are you overlapping like this? it looks poor and can be avoided easily. :arrow: yeah x=512, y=276 is better.
  19. 01:50:729 (1,2,1,2,3) - dis is overmap :arrow: this is true
agreement | disagreement
umm some points are not that valid, as consistency is a good thing but not a necessity, let alone this map itself is consistent to some extent...
KaedekaShizuru

Xexxar wrote:

[Kaedeka's Extra]

1. 00:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - While I understand that you're making cute little flower's / hexagons whatever, this is a pretty boring section with alot more going on then what you provide in your map. While it's not essential to change this, it can still benefit from patterns that better follow the rhythm instead of just being hexagons. For instance, it seems like you're mapping the piano-esq sound in the background but you're skipping beats such as 00:02:174 - when it is there rhythmically but 00:04:948 - isnt.
    I know and I also have considered this kind of plan as you say. insane and ultra have done this, I do not have to repeat it, it looks boring if 3 difficult diffs are same at the beginning;
    like 00:02:174, yes here is a piano sound, I think that isn't loud enough to add a circle; then about 00:04:948, what? here has sound ?
  2. 00:13:272 - skipped rhythm makes no sense and is only done for pattern consistency.
    the same with 00:02:174
  3. 00:19:861 (1) - might want to stop this spinner on 00:21:249 - to avoid
    this you have only half of the truth. if I stop here, how to show the second voice ? blank seems not good. An other spinner? crazy. let auto can pass OK ? So I choose to cover all.
  4. 00:21:942 (1,1,2,3,4) - why not make visual overlap on 1 to the stream consistent?
    meaningless question. At the end of this kickslider, I set the same distance with the next stream to let players read and catch easily.
  5. why is the spacing changing between 00:22:636 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - when there is nothing rhythmically happening?
    you are right, I'll let this part in the same spacing
    The 1/4th slider choice seems out of place as well considering theres really nothing rhythmically there to warrant it except for the drum beat, but that follows a 1/1 rhythm not a 2/1 rhythm.
    The 1/4th slider just used to let players catch where disconnected, and underline the piano, as Sergio's advice.
    You say you are agree with Sergio, at last you don't understand what you agree with him. hmmm...
  7. 00:30:266 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - don't you think this curve can be visually improved.
    yes, thx for this pick
  8. 00:33:214 (2) - why is this a slider?
    I have a new idea at 00:33:387 (1,2,3,4), thx for this pick. I would use short sliders to reflect the drum at 00:33:041, 00:33:214, 00:33:387, 00:33:561
  9. 00:34:255 (2,3,4) - what is the reasoning behind the placement of these notes http://puu.sh/uVq9d/ff2f34d892.jpg ? why not make them consistently spaced apart at the least.
    please make clear that we are talking about extra, not hard. 00:34:255 (2) here has a loud piano but 00:34:428 (3,4) are drum, they are different, I need different spacing to let players know.
  10. 00:42:578 (4) - overmapped
    guitar chord always have 4 consecutive tones. listen carefully please
  11. 00:48:994 (5) - why this slider design, seems random and out of place.
    listen carefully please I start this slider at 00:48:994 piano and end at 00:49:515, it has a low volume sound and suitable for the end.
  12. 01:01:480 (1) - is this design purely because you ran out of room for a more conventional structure? Perhaps adjusting the placement of the previous notes would allow for better slider structure. (why in general are you using intentionally inconsistent 1/1 sliders?)
    intentionally inconsistent can give me more free composition space. when I need consistent, of cose I will.
    I need 01:00:786 (1,2,3,4) completely overlapping to 00:58:705 (1,2,3,4) , then this song goes in a new part, so I let this slider flow reverse.
  13. 01:03:908 (5) - is a slider when 01:06:682 (4) - is a circle
    I know your mean, thx for this pick
  14. 01:03:734 - how come you ignored a beat? 01:07:723 (3) - what are the purpose of these anti-jumps in this section? they're not consistent, please fix.
    you are right. fixed
  15. 01:19:515 (1) - how come 3/4 here? i dont really see what intensity change warranted that design
    full of 1/2 too boring, and contrast 01:19:861, the drum here too low to snap. I want to take the vocal here
  16. 01:24:890 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - why are using a visual pattern like this? http://puu.sh/uVrgx/1a96cb2945.jpg everything is so cluttered and not structured in a way that looks good at all. Your objects are randomly spaced apart from eachother because of awkward overlapping rules that you're following.
    cluttered? so you need what? everything looks neatly arranged in regular polygons?
    listen carefully on the CADENCE of the rhythms and drums, and how singer singing. maybe you can't understand even if i explained.
  17. Lets count the # of distances you have use for blankets, 1 01:31:133 (2,5) - , 2 01:28:879 (7,2) - , 3 01:29:919 (3,5) - this all looks unpolished and unprofessional. Consider cleaning this up.
    Monstrata have point out my opinions
  18. 01:47:087 (1,3) - why are you overlapping like this? it looks poor and can be avoided easily.
    yes, here is my bad. fixed
  19. 01:50:729 (1,2,1,2,3) - dis is overmap
    I don't know what your mean of "dis". and I admit that this stream has a little over. but I think here is a good place to add a stream nearly the end of this song.
Thank you for your mod, some of your opinion really good for me but some are not. I have explained my point where and why I disagree with you.
I must point out you behavior makes many mappers hate you. You have a lot of ways to express your point of view but unfortunately, you choose the worst way to makes you look like a messy tiny. Many times you are asking someone else to follow your thoughts. However, no one can be the truth. You can't.
I also can post you some tirades into your maps with my subjective opinion just like what you have done before, say your maps are very ugly. but it never can be helpful. Subjective opinion too subjective would lose its meaning.
Please use reasonable means and respect others' opinions and feelings. This is the bottom line of life.
Unfortunately. Reflect on what you did before. You need to be a qualified person before you be a modder, mapper and BN. Not like a mapping police

Edit:
Thank you Monstrata and 384. I did not see your reply because I was just writing my own reply.
Shiirn
Do note that these people who are trying to improve your map and make you better at what you do are not trying to force you to follow their opinions; they're trying to bring you back to reality. A disagreeing opinion is not an attack, no matter how indignant and offended you get.

The issues with this map are conceptual, not based on each individual note. The map is treading the line of sanity as to what constitutes "the music", for the sake of having long streams and high spacing. I can tell you're trying to be special and make the map emotionally powerful for both the player and any modders. But you can do special without being stupid. This map isn't special, it's stupid. There's a difference.

For example, for 00:22:636 - to 00:33:734 - , both the top diff and kaedaka's use an overmapped stream to help with the buildup, but they both do it in completely irrational ways - imoutosan just has streams with 1/8 sliders put for small breaks with no rhythmic purpose, while kaedaka's stream has 1/8 sliders that seem to be following the chimes but don't always follow them and the stream patterns are completely off?

for kaedaka:

In the stream there, the chime sounds at:

00:24:544 -
00:25:064 -
00:25:411 -
00:25:931 -
00:26:104 -
00:26:624 -
00:26:798 -
00:27:318 -
00:27:492 -
00:28:185 -
and this pattern repeats

like i can tell you want to follow the chime because you do so fairly interestingly at 00:29:399 (7,1,2,1) - , but you literally don't do it every other time when it would actually make the section really cool and actually play pretty well.

This kind of mistake in emphasis and power is scattered all over the map in nearly every difficulty.

The problem here isn't with the map being overmapped. It's that it's being done wrong. And people are trying to help you do it right. They're not telling you to give up on the map entirely. You can fix this and make it great. It just requires admitting that help is probably a good idea.
KaedekaShizuru

Shiirn wrote:

Do note that these people who are trying to improve your map and make you better at what you do are not trying to force you to follow their opinions; they're trying to bring you back to reality. A disagreeing opinion is not an attack, no matter how indignant and offended you get.

The issues with this map are conceptual, not based on each individual note. The map is treading the line of sanity as to what constitutes "the music", for the sake of having long streams and high spacing. I can tell you're trying to be special and make the map emotionally powerful for both the player and any modders. But you can do special without being stupid. This map isn't special, it's stupid. There's a difference.

For example, for 00:22:636 - to 00:33:734 - , both the top diff and kaedaka's use an overmapped stream to help with the buildup, but they both do it in completely irrational ways - imoutosan just has streams with 1/8 sliders put for small breaks with no rhythmic purpose, while kaedaka's stream has 1/8 sliders that seem to be following the chimes but don't always follow them and the stream patterns are completely off?

for kaedaka:

In the stream there, the chime sounds at:

00:24:544 -
00:25:064 -
00:25:411 -
00:25:931 -
00:26:104 -
00:26:624 -
00:26:798 -
00:27:318 -
00:27:492 -
00:28:185 -
and this pattern repeats

like i can tell you want to follow the chime because you do so fairly interestingly at 00:29:399 (7,1,2,1) - , but you literally don't do it every other time when it would actually make the section really cool and actually play pretty well.

This kind of mistake in emphasis and power is scattered all over the map in nearly every difficulty.

The problem here isn't with the map being overmapped. It's that it's being done wrong. And people are trying to help you do it right. They're not telling you to give up on the map entirely. You can fix this and make it great. It just requires admitting that help is probably a good idea.
Thank you for your advice, Shiirn.
In my opinion, maybe here is still a subjective. I need more time to think about it.
When I have new idea or changed the mind I will post here.
Too late now at UTC+8. I need sleep.
By the way, I'm not angry with their's mod, but the despicable tricks on dirty way. I never hate anyone, nor angry with anyone. But this time I finally see what kind of person he is.

Edit: For a few days thinking I decided no change. Now this state is the best for me. Thank you everyone.
schoolboy
is this rly ayane?
such different voice lol...
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio

Komore wrote:

is this rly ayane?
such different voice lol...
I guess it isn't...
I Must Decrease
its a different ayane. you can tell by the metadata (non romanized)
_Yiiiii
我越来越喜欢这图了XD
P.S.感觉还是当初开头串塞爆的爽
Rizia
just few thing

[PinkHeart's Insane]
00:57:838 (4,5) - 這裡有點奇怪a

[Kaedeka's Extra]
00:03:214 (1,2,3,4,5) - 比前後的ds都小呢 有原因嗎
00:11:538 (1,2,3,4,5) - same
01:41:798 - 這個音太突出了 要不縮短到 01:41:711 -

[Istoria]
01:22:809 (2,3,4,1,2,3) - imo 這樣放也挺有趣的 01:22:809 (2,3,4) - 被遮了感覺有點不太舒服

for me, its a great mapset
tho a bit sad on no easy diff
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio

Rizia wrote:

just few thing

[PinkHeart's Insane]
00:57:838 (4,5) - 這裡有點奇怪a 改了个正常的节奏

[Istoria]
01:22:809 (2,3,4,1,2,3) - imo 這樣放也挺有趣的 01:22:809 (2,3,4) - 被遮了感覺有點不太舒服 好啊

大爷又神游了 我来改
KaedekaShizuru

Rizia wrote:

just few thing

[Kaedeka's Extra]
00:03:214 (1,2,3,4,5) - 比前後的ds都小呢 有原因嗎
00:11:538 (1,2,3,4,5) - same
用了一些花式的不一样的音效音量和间距
01:41:798 - 這個音太突出了 要不縮短到 01:41:711 -
我认为01:41:798这个音足够长到01:41:798

thank you~
Sonnyc
Normal.
01:55:931 (1,4) - Stacks are notably off.

Hard.
00:38:243 (2,3) - I see several jump usages done in strong beats of the song but this part of the song felt quite weaker to have a jump concept supported. Using a regular spacing would fit better.

Istoria.
Mind elaborating how this diff name is related with the song?
Why is the hp drain 9? Well it is technically passable by a well performed play enough, but I think it is way too harsh in this map especially for the first half. The rhythm density isn't really high which causes a constant drop of the hp. After the break, a continuous stream section including spaced streams appear, and then the rhythm density drops again. Making even a small mistake makes the play instantly fail, and even if the play managed to pass the stream section barely, the loss of rhythmic density didn't really made me alive.
Great diff.

Will be finishing the mod later on, I'm not done yet.
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio

Sonnyc wrote:

Istoria.
Mind elaborating how this diff name is related with the song?
The game's translated name is Istoria of Suisou Ginka. Istoria (as 'history') means the story of the game.
Why is the hp drain 9? Well it is technically passable by a well performed play enough, but I think it is way too harsh in this map especially for the first half. The rhythm density isn't really high which causes a constant drop of the hp. After the break, a continuous stream section including spaced streams appear, and then the rhythm density drops again. Making even a small mistake makes the play instantly fail, and even if the play managed to pass the stream section barely, the loss of rhythmic density didn't really made me alive.
Asked for more tests and changed to 8 now.
Misure
fixed stuff in hard diff
thx Sonnyc :)

Codesu
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: title.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 82993
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 69283
DistanceSpacing: 1.6
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.5

[Metadata]
Title:Azurite no Hitsugi
TitleUnicode:アズライトの棺
Artist:Ayane
ArtistUnicode:アヤネ
Creator:imoutosan
Version:Misure's Hard
Source:水葬銀貨のイストリア
Tags:suisouginka めと meto metomate uguisukagura ウグイスカグラ visual novel eroge PinkHeart KaedekaShizuru Misure
BeatmapID:1252487
BeatmapSetID:546149

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.8
OverallDifficulty:5.5
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,0,"optc.flv"
0,0,"bg_m.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
22636,-80,4,3,1,70,0,0
33734,-80,4,2,1,60,0,0
39283,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
61480,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,45,0,0
72578,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,50,0,0
78127,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,55,0,0
80902,-83.3333333333333,4,2,1,60,0,0
81942,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
82809,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
82983,-84.7457627118644,4,2,1,65,0,0
83676,-80,4,2,1,75,0,1
93387,-80,4,2,1,80,0,0
94775,-80,4,2,1,75,0,1
103012,-80,4,2,1,35,0,1
103098,-80,4,2,1,75,0,1
104312,-100,4,2,1,65,0,0
105873,-80,4,2,1,75,0,1
116971,-100,4,2,1,55,0,0
117665,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
118359,-100,4,2,1,35,0,0
119052,-100,4,2,1,25,0,0
119572,-100,4,2,1,15,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 235,245,255
Combo2 : 128,128,255
Combo3 : 66,236,255
Combo4 : 128,255,214

[HitObjects]
240,104,440,6,0,P|246:148|230:190,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,236,1133,1,0,0:0:0:0:
145,138,1480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,189,1827,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,40,2521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,224,3214,6,0,P|490:257|476:312,2,90,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,148,4255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,184,4602,2,0,P|320:267|371:338,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,344,5989,6,0,P|91:337|49:353,2,90,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,272,7029,1,0,0:0:0:0:
129,206,7376,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,12,8070,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,72,8764,22,0,P|438:155|358:180,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,164,10151,2,0,P|152:254|165:341,1,180,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,300,11538,6,0,P|439:289|484:282,2,90,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,224,12579,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,144,12925,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,324,13619,1,2,0:0:0:0:
296,328,14312,6,0,P|280:285|287:241,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,188,15006,1,0,0:0:0:0:
324,100,15353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,148,15700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,16,16394,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,240,17087,22,0,P|103:254|178:259,1,180,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,80,18474,2,0,P|242:86|153:99,1,180,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,316,19862,5,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20035,12,0,21942,0:0:0:0:
396,76,22636,6,0,P|407:130|391:184,1,112.5,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,179,23330,2,0,P|195:125|206:70,1,112.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,76,24023,2,0,P|370:87|342:88,1,56.25,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
283,20,24370,1,0,0:0:0:0:
206,71,24544,2,0,P|197:118|189:182,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,260,25064,2,0,P|210:271|182:272,1,56.25,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,227,25411,22,0,P|94:281|117:332,1,112.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
182,272,25931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,203,26105,2,0,P|300:209|351:220,1,112.5
412,284,26625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
483,227,26798,6,0,P|505:176|497:121,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,166,27318,1,4,0:0:0:0:
361,97,27492,2,0,P|320:101|249:114,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
41,43,28185,6,0,P|55:95|104:120,1,112.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,59,28706,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,114,28879,2,0,P|243:164|232:225,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,291,29399,1,4,0:0:0:0:
362,235,29572,22,0,P|383:183|374:128,1,112.5,8|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,56,30093,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,114,30266,2,0,P|196:127|143:110,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,183,30787,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,252,30960,6,0,P|210:242|260:236,1,112.5,4|0,0:1|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,308,31480,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,380,31653,2,0,P|222:376|148:365,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,312,32174,1,4,0:0:0:0:
144,252,32347,6,0,P|134:196|128:140,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,88,32868,1,4,0:0:0:0:
276,144,33041,2,0,P|272:185|261:255,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,320,33561,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,320,33648,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,320,33734,22,0,L|303:306,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,232,34255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,288,34428,2,0,P|425:316|421:343,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
356,232,34775,6,0,P|434:248|483:185,1,168.75,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,121,35468,2,0,P|403:149|407:176,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,88,35816,1,8,0:0:0:0:
484,88,35989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,4,36162,1,0,1:0:0:0:
444,4,36336,1,0,1:0:0:0:
352,60,36509,6,0,P|297:64|241:56,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,4,37029,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,56,37203,2,0,P|95:83|103:110,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
175,159,37550,22,0,P|97:156|78:231,1,168.75,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,308,38243,2,0,P|155:304|182:296,1,56.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,228,38590,2,0,P|271:230|298:239,1,56.25
360,308,38937,1,0,0:0:0:0:
396,140,39284,6,0,P|395:117|389:95,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,156,39804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,368,40324,2,0,P|354:367|376:361,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
409,281,40671,2,0,P|366:265|322:257,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,252,41365,2,0,P|160:296|175:338,1,90
258,363,41885,1,2,0:0:0:0:
316,301,42058,6,0,P|322:276|322:256,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,172,42405,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,208,43098,2,0,P|34:186|34:163,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,116,43445,2,0,P|147:116|192:124,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,188,44139,2,0,P|327:210|320:231,1,45
261,293,44486,2,0,P|261:315|268:336,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,376,44833,22,0,P|370:369|386:362,2,45
268,336,45353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,132,45873,2,0,P|374:133|396:139,1,45,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
481,141,46220,2,0,P|496:98|504:54,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,132,46913,2,0,P|360:176|375:218,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,248,47434,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,324,47607,6,0,P|405:345|403:367,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,40,48648,2,0,P|338:41|316:47,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,108,48994,2,0,P|211:99|169:84,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,164,49688,2,0,P|17:186|24:207,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,50035,2,0,P|119:186|119:164,1,45,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,84,50382,6,0,P|62:83|41:76,2,45,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,84,50902,1,2,0:0:0:0:
324,236,51422,2,0,P|323:258|316:279,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,340,51769,2,0,P|295:328|340:324,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,152,52463,2,0,P|288:140|243:136,1,90,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,180,52983,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,248,53157,22,0,P|217:268|212:292,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,376,53503,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,164,54197,2,0,P|21:156|43:155,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,228,54544,2,0,P|135:239|180:243,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,84,55237,2,0,P|238:61|231:40,2,45,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,162,55931,6,0,P|68:160|43:155,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,164,56451,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,360,56971,2,0,P|262:367|240:368,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,344,57318,2,0,P|148:300|144:255,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,136,58012,2,0,P|263:180|252:224,1,90,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,284,58532,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,244,58705,6,0,P|413:251|435:252,2,45,8|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,160,59226,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,8,59746,2,0,P|229:30|236:51,1,45,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,116,60093,2,0,P|135:111|91:100,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,244,60786,2,0,P|21:236|43:235,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,304,61133,2,0,P|117:311|139:312,1,45,0|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
224,280,61480,22,0,L|241:182,1,99.0000030212403,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,132,62001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,196,62174,2,0,P|384:245|371:292,1,99.0000030212403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,336,62694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,279,62868,6,0,P|199:280|175:286,1,49.5000015106202
243,191,63214,2,0,P|268:197|292:197,1,49.5000015106202
224,100,63561,2,0,P|174:104|126:114,1,99.0000030212403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,296,64255,6,0,P|107:318|155:313,2,99.0000030212403,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,208,65122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,124,65295,2,0,P|41:92|40:76,1,49.5000015106202
120,16,65642,21,8,0:0:0:0:
120,16,65816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,68,65989,2,0,P|196:92|188:115,1,49.5000015106202,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,192,66336,2,0,P|174:201|229:206,1,99.0000030212403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,64,67029,6,0,P|361:40|313:47,1,99.0000030212403,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,124,67550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,67723,2,0,P|366:186|417:176,1,99.0000030212403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,236,68243,1,0,0:0:0:0:
452,320,68416,6,0,P|421:314|402:307,1,49.5000015106202
268,347,68763,2,0,P|292:342|315:335,1,49.5000015106202
340,248,69110,2,0,P|340:198|336:149,1,99.0000030212403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,68,69804,22,0,P|131:112|141:160,2,99.0000030212403,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,32,70671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,84,70844,2,0,P|302:102|297:133,1,49.5000015106202,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,224,71191,5,8,0:0:0:0:
240,224,71365,1,0,0:0:0:0:
151,207,71538,2,0,P|145:183|141:159,1,49.5000015106202,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,144,71885,2,0,P|41:191|55:239,1,99.0000030212403,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,348,72579,6,0,P|228:356|170:365,1,99.0000030212403,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
243,255,73098,2,0,P|292:261|341:273,1,99.0000030212403,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,328,73619,1,2,0:0:0:0:
416,328,73792,1,0,0:0:0:0:
458,239,73966,22,0,P|457:214|452:190,1,49.5000015106202
370,155,74312,2,0,P|348:167|330:184,1,49.5000015106202,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,273,74659,2,0,P|362:285|386:292,1,49.5000015106202,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
458,239,75006,1,0,1:0:0:0:
385,57,75353,6,0,P|374:105|370:155,1,99.0000030212403,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,240,75873,2,0,P|281:185|273:142,1,99.0000030212403,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,88,76394,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,88,76567,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,148,76740,6,0,P|136:172|144:195,1,49.5000015106202
288,240,77087,2,0,P|263:242|239:235,1,49.5000015106202,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
135,318,77434,2,0,P|159:320|183:313,1,49.5000015106202
288,240,77781,1,0,1:0:0:0:
314,324,77954,1,0,1:0:0:0:
405,287,78128,22,0,P|421:240|415:191,1,99.0000030212403,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,128,78648,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,60,78821,2,0,P|431:61|460:67,1,49.5000015106202,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,79168,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,79342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,203,79515,6,0,P|276:169|265:122,1,99.0000030212403,2|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,24,80035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,68,80209,2,0,P|167:86|164:116,1,49.5000015106202,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
161,208,80555,1,0,1:0:0:0:
192,288,80729,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,260,80902,6,0,P|67:209|79:157,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,116,81423,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,172,81596,2,0,P|239:197|234:225,1,53.9999983520508,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,196,81943,22,0,P|365:117|291:81,1,180,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,172,82810,5,0,0:0:0:0:
240,172,82897,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,172,82983,2,0,P|241:198|246:224,1,53.0999981364442,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,196,83330,2,0,P|364:187|387:174,1,53.0999981364442,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,72,83677,6,0,P|308:65|253:77,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,140,84197,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,80,84370,2,0,P|97:54|96:26,2,56.25,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,140,84891,22,0,P|183:195|167:249,1,112.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,308,85411,2,0,P|72:280|69:253,1,56.25
172,348,85758,1,0,1:0:0:0:
172,348,85931,1,0,1:0:0:0:
221,238,86104,2,0,P|194:241|167:249,1,56.25
124,128,86451,6,0,P|176:148|231:141,1,112.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,84,86972,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,158,87145,2,0,P|376:174|375:214,2,56.25,0|0|2,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,140,87665,6,0,P|223:195|242:247,1,112.5,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,306,88186,1,0,1:0:0:0:
397,250,88359,1,0,0:0:0:0:
373,158,88532,2,0,P|346:150|318:147,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
397,250,88879,2,0,P|424:246|451:239,1,56.25,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,157,89226,22,0,L|513:45,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,0,89746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,48,89920,2,0,P|345:75|351:103,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,184,90266,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,184,90440,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,120,90613,6,0,P|199:119|172:113,2,56.25,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,28,91133,2,0,P|208:17|152:16,1,112.5,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
56,20,91654,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,104,91827,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,184,92001,6,0,P|117:197|170:178,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,152,92521,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,152,92694,2,0,P|267:179|261:207,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
192,276,93041,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,336,93214,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,268,93387,22,0,P|363:264|391:266,1,56.25,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
507,338,93734,2,0,P|479:341|451:339,1,56.25,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,266,94081,1,0,1:0:0:0:
448,188,94255,1,0,1:0:0:0:
392,112,94428,2,0,P|364:109|336:113,1,56.25,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
173,153,94775,6,0,P|219:185|275:187,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,113,95295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,52,95469,2,0,P|231:52|204:60,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,153,95815,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,132,95989,6,0,L|68:20,1,112.5,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,153,96509,2,0,L|166:208,1,56.25,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,272,96856,1,0,1:0:0:0:
96,272,97029,1,0,1:0:0:0:
152,348,97203,2,0,P|180:347|207:339,1,56.25,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,264,97550,22,0,P|304:244|250:258,1,112.5,4|2,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,344,98070,2,0,P|351:363|405:349,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
448,264,98590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
354,152,98764,6,0,P|350:208|356:264,1,112.5,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,164,99284,1,0,1:0:0:0:
412,80,99457,1,0,1:0:0:0:
353,152,99631,2,0,P|324:152|297:145,1,56.25,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,66,99977,2,0,P|223:59|251:59,1,56.25,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,144,100324,6,0,P|89:135|51:95,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,66,100844,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,136,101018,2,0,P|266:163|266:191,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,244,101365,22,0,P|235:237|291:228,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,180,101885,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,244,102058,2,0,P|448:272|441:299,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,356,102405,2,0,P|335:356|308:349,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
251,274,102752,2,0,P|256:232|265:191,1,84.375,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,191,103099,6,0,P|222:193|153:200,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,267,103619,2,0,P|84:295|91:323,2,56.25,0|0|0,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,200,104139,1,4,1:0:0:0:
104,116,104313,1,0,1:0:0:0:
452,64,105873,6,0,P|462:117|431:162,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,120,106394,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,139,106567,2,0,P|248:167|249:195,2,56.25,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,244,107087,22,0,P|256:249|200:258,1,112.5,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,340,107607,1,0,1:0:0:0:
148,340,107781,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,300,107954,2,0,P|54:272|52:244,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,180,108301,2,0,P|129:152|131:124,1,56.25,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,36,108648,6,0,P|12:89|36:138,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
131,124,109168,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,172,109342,2,0,P|247:167|272:168,2,56.25,0|0|0,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,60,109862,6,0,P|253:76|309:80,1,112.5,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,36,110382,1,0,1:0:0:0:
476,88,110555,1,0,1:0:0:0:
380,188,110729,2,0,P|383:160|391:133,1,56.25,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
479,189,111076,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,189,111249,1,0,0:0:0:0:
431,281,111423,22,0,P|403:286|375:284,1,56.25,4|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,196,111943,1,0,1:0:0:0:
220,196,112029,1,0,3:0:0:0:
220,196,112116,2,0,P|228:222|239:248,1,56.25,4|0,3:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
328,212,112463,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,336,112636,6,0,P|241:350|185:352,1,112.5,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,324,113157,1,0,1:0:0:0:
92,324,113330,1,0,3:0:0:0:
132,236,113503,22,0,L|123:199,2,37.5,4|0|0,1:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
167,208,113850,2,0,L|175:171,2,37.5,0|0|0,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
207,228,114197,6,0,P|206:256|212:284,1,56.25,4|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,72,114717,1,0,1:0:0:0:
300,72,114803,1,0,3:0:0:0:
300,72,114890,2,0,P|273:80|247:91,1,56.25,4|0,3:1|1:0,0:0:0:0:
284,180,115237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,136,115410,6,0,P|145:81|143:25,1,112.5,4|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
259,36,115931,2,0,P|255:63|247:90,1,56.25,0|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
48,148,116278,2,0,P|103:137|160:136,1,112.5,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,304,116972,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,117145,12,0,119572,0:0:0:0:
Sonnyc
Kaedeka's Extra.
  1. 00:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:03:214 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:05:989 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:11:538 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:14:312 (1,2,3,4) - Since the song was similar having similar pattern usage was a good thing to see but m can I ask why you've chose different spacing concepts each? Well if it was done for variety, then at least can you consider making the spacing concept of 00:11:538 (1,2,3,4,5) - to something like 00:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5) - ? Having a close spacing there felt a bit less matching the song when the song was kinda getting louder after there. Optional.
  2. 00:22:636 - I think the rhythms of this stream section could be improved. Right now, I'm not really sure how each parts are meant to follow the song each part. For example, piano sounds consistently appeared after a 1/4 slider as 00:25:931 (7,1) - 00:27:318 (7,1) - 00:29:399 (7,1) - 00:30:093 (7,1) - 00:30:786 (7,1) - 00:32:174 (7,1) - was done. But the same rhythm choice also appears at 00:23:156 (7,1) - 00:23:850 (7,1) - where the music is having a different feature. This made the rhythm choice for the pianos not really effective as they weren't only used for that particular part of the song. Also keeping the piano beat expressing rhythms in mind, 00:26:451 (5,6,1) - 00:28:705 (7,8,1) - 00:31:480 (7,8,1) - were having slightly different in rhythms while the song was pretty similar with the ones I've mentioned before. So yeah, I think this section could be rhythmically improved since it feels a bit arbitrary right now imo, but if there is something that I didn't saw your point, please let me know.
  3. 01:03:561 - Missing whistle.
so let me know when stuffs are all addressed.
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio

Sonnyc wrote:

Kaedeka's Extra.
  1. 00:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:03:214 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:05:989 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:11:538 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:14:312 (1,2,3,4) - Since the song was similar having similar pattern usage was a good thing to see but m can I ask why you've chose different spacing concepts each? Well if it was done for variety, then at least can you consider making the spacing concept of 00:11:538 (1,2,3,4,5) - to something like 00:00:440 (1,2,3,4,5) - ? Having a close spacing there felt a bit less matching the song when the song was kinda getting louder after there. Optional. changed the spacing and volume arrange of 00:11:538 (1,2,3,4,5) - .
  2. 00:22:636 - I think the rhythms of this stream section could be improved. Right now, I'm not really sure how each parts are meant to follow the song each part. For example, piano sounds consistently appeared after a 1/4 slider as 00:25:931 (7,1) - 00:27:318 (7,1) - 00:29:399 (7,1) - 00:30:093 (7,1) - 00:30:786 (7,1) - 00:32:174 (7,1) - was done. But the same rhythm choice also appears at 00:23:156 (7,1) - 00:23:850 (7,1) - where the music is having a different feature. This made the rhythm choice for the pianos not really effective as they weren't only used for that particular part of the song. Also keeping the piano beat expressing rhythms in mind, 00:26:451 (5,6,1) - 00:28:705 (7,8,1) - 00:31:480 (7,8,1) - were having slightly different in rhythms while the song was pretty similar with the ones I've mentioned before. So yeah, I think this section could be rhythmically improved since it feels a bit arbitrary right now imo, but if there is something that I didn't saw your point, please let me know.
    changed some rhythms like 00:28:705 (7) - or 00:31:480 (7) - to follow the piano better. However kept the short slider in 00:23:850 (15,1) - to control the overall difficulty. As for difference of 00:26:451 (5,6,1) - 00:28:705 (7,8,1) - 00:31:480 (7,8,1) - , these streams are placed with slightly increasing spacing to show the tone. Rhythm differences are shown by NCs and hitsound so I think this is addressed.
  3. 01:03:561 - Missing whistle. added
so let me know when stuffs are all addressed.
Kaedaka got busy with his work irl so he let me to fix his diff. Guess it looks fine now.
Sonnyc
Nominated.
UndeadCapulet
ty sonnyc
(also ty koiyuki and smallboat for earlier icons)
<3
Rizia
qualified
UndeadCapulet
in reply to whoever
no its not too hard :<
Topic Starter
Fushimi Rio
Not hard to pass maybe.
Sorry. still too hard to pass.
Shad0w1and
/me eat popcorn :roll: