1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:40:38 PM

Artist: Kevin Manthei
Title: "Invader Zim" Theme Song
Source: Invader Zim
Tags: Nickelodeon Irreversible CanadianBaka Jhonen Vasquez GIR Dib Irk cartoon Gero
BPM: 120.1
Filesize: 1075kb
Play Time: 00:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Doom (4.96 stars, 160 notes)
  2. Gerblun's Light Insane (3.39 stars, 157 notes)
  3. Gero's Insane (4.02 stars, 201 notes)
  4. Irre's Hard (2.73 stars, 97 notes)
  5. Normal (1.58 stars, 51 notes)


Download: Kevin Manthei - "Invader Zim" Theme Song
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
redl if downloaded before 10/30 for metadata fix

Special Thanks to all modders / helpers in this set. (Rip the list of everyone)
Also special thanks to Wafu for going indepth on how to improve the map. The possibility of ranking this again is thanks to them.
CanadianBaka's Light Insane https://puu.sh/uay1D/7af4b9f8e0.osu

Light Insane by Bubblun and Gero

Gero start to 00:22:110 -
Bubblun from 00:22:110 - to the end

Lost original hitsounds after the remap. So thanks to Gero for hitsounding

Old Doom renamed to Another
Test diff renamed to Doom, and ready for modding :D
posted
Hi!
I saw your post on #modreqs

Invader Diff

  • 00:05:375 (5) - You can put new combo on this one and put it little bit further than it is now because its a intense note great example is this part 00:12:869 (2,3,4,5,1)
    00:08:123 (3) - Maybe remove the slider and put it like this http://prntscr.com/d3zy0v
    00:19:113 (1,2,3,4) - Lower the distance spacing between those because its not that intense like ones before
    00:22:985 (8,1) - Maybe a little jump between those?
    00:32:477 (3,4) - I think you should put more space between those two like a little jump because even the music is jumpy on that part (Kappa what am i talking about)
    00:34:600 (4) - New combo make a little jump between 00:34:476 (3,4)
    00:35:600 (4) - New combo


    Irre's Hard

    [list:1337]Its perfect dunno what to say


Normal Diff

  • 00:02:128 (1,1,1,3) - This 4 sliders should end on white tick http://prntscr.com/d403ah
    That is it nothing much to say its a 1* map


Easy Diff

  • 00:12:119 (2,3) - Not a perfect blanket
    00:33:102 (1) - This slider would be much better http://prntscr.com/d404x8 because it will change the direction on white tick when the music change


Good luck with your map !
P.S. M4M would be nice . :)
This is the map!
SPOILER
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/480481
posted

Invertable wrote:

Hi!
I saw your post on #modreqs

Invader Diff

  • 00:05:375 (5) - You can put new combo on this one and put it little bit further than it is now because its a intense note great example is this part 00:12:869 (2,3,4,5,1)
    00:08:123 (3) - Maybe remove the slider and put it like this http://prntscr.com/d3zy0v
    00:19:113 (1,2,3,4) - Lower the distance spacing between those because its not that intense like ones before
    00:22:985 (8,1) - Maybe a little jump between those?
    00:32:477 (3,4) - I think you should put more space between those two like a little jump because even the music is jumpy on that part (Kappa what am i talking about)
    00:34:600 (4) - New combo make a little jump between 00:34:476 (3,4)
    00:35:600 (4) - New combo


    Irre's Hard

    [list:1337]Its perfect dunno what to say


Normal Diff

  • 00:02:128 (1,1,1,3) - This 4 sliders should end on white tick http://prntscr.com/d403ah
    That is it nothing much to say its a 1* map


Easy Diff

  • 00:12:119 (2,3) - Not a perfect blanket
    00:33:102 (1) - This slider would be much better http://prntscr.com/d404x8 because it will change the direction on white tick when the music change


Good luck with your map !
P.S. M4M would be nice . :)
This is the map!
SPOILER
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/480481
Thanks you for the mod.
I can't promise anything, but I'll check out your map sometime.
Response:
SPOILER
-Invader-
I didn't apply an NC because I already applied it to the next slider which is even stronger. But I spaced out the circle.

I don't understand what you're trying to show me here. :(

Fixed.

I could change the shape the 4 notes make though.

Yea a buddy of mine actually got on my case about that. Will do!

If I added a new NC it wouldn't be consistent with the other streams, but I spaced them out.

It would be inconsistent if I added one here.


-Normal-
Sliders are most commonly used to start on a big tick, and end on a weak one. My choice here still works.


-Easy-
Fixed.

Done.
posted
idk what im doing ill try to format this normally

Invader
00:28:106 (5,6,7,8) - the spacing on this is kinda weird since it's hard to tell whether its a singletap then a triple, try making the spacing more even or just stacking all 4 notes

00:26:482 (5,6) - these notes have irregular spacing compared to the rest of the notes, fix this

00:27:606 (1,2,3,4) - this is just me but i suggest putting these notes closer together since the area you can cover both sliders is pretty small

From 30-36 seconds, you shouldn't repeat the kiai mode because IIRC that's unrankable


bye gl with map and modding https://osu.ppy.sh/s/530148 would be niceu if u wanna m4m
posted

610Momo wrote:

idk what im doing ill try to format this normally

Invader
00:28:106 (5,6,7,8) - the spacing on this is kinda weird since it's hard to tell whether its a singletap then a triple, try making the spacing more even or just stacking all 4 notes Fixed.

00:26:482 (5,6) - these notes have irregular spacing compared to the rest of the notes, fix this Fixed.

00:27:606 (1,2,3,4) - this is just me but i suggest putting these notes closer together since the area you can cover both sliders is pretty small The sliders are short enough to the point where just simply going down the middle is enough to hit them, I don't think they need to be any closer.


From 30-36 seconds, you shouldn't repeat the kiai mode because IIRC that's unrankable You might be right about it, but I'll see what other says before I change it.


bye gl with map and modding https://osu.ppy.sh/s/530148 would be niceu if u wanna m4m
posted
hi
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: ZIMMY.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 1878
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.2

[Metadata]
Title:Theme
TitleUnicode:Theme
Artist:Kevin Manthei
ArtistUnicode:Kevin Manthei
Creator:Bubblun
Version:CanadianB's Light Insane
Source:Invader Zim
Tags:Nickelodeon Irreversible
BeatmapID:1127206
BeatmapSetID:530071

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4.8
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"tDjFmHx.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
129.709212858766,499.583680266445,4,3,1,30,1,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,192,0
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255
Combo4 : 242,24,57

[HitObjects]
160,240,1878,6,0,L|160:188,1,37.5
192,168,2128,6,0,P|248:144|280:148,2,75
260,228,2877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,3002,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,3127,2,0,L|300:324,1,75
372,332,3626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,256,3876,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,212,4001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,172,4126,6,0,P|384:136|376:96,1,75
288,112,4625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,4875,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,5000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,5125,2,0,L|200:208,2,37.5
336,248,5625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,5874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,5999,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,6124,6,0,L|188:316,1,75
112,320,6624,2,0,P|128:272|128:240,1,75
100,212,6998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,212,7123,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,124,7373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,104,7623,2,0,L|288:104,1,75
308,136,7998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,136,8123,6,0,L|304:268,1,112.5
320,292,8622,6,0,L|192:292,1,112.5
172,264,9122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,124,9372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,80,9621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,9871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,9996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,10121,6,0,L|376:172,1,75
436,224,10620,2,0,P|424:292|432:316,1,75
436,340,10995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,340,11120,2,0,L|340:340,1,75
276,312,11620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,11869,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,11994,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,12119,6,0,P|160:312|136:296,1,75
142,205,12619,2,0,P|190:205|226:193,1,75
224,164,12993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,164,13118,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,128,13368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,272,13618,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,13868,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,13993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,14118,6,0,P|224:300|196:300,1,75
124,332,14617,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,14867,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,14992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,15117,5,0,0:0:0:0:
156,184,15367,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,124,15616,2,0,P|140:96|172:96,1,75
204,100,15991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,100,16116,6,0,L|260:104,3,37.5
282,124,16615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,300,16865,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,223,17115,5,0,0:0:0:0:
421,148,17365,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,124,17615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,325,17864,2,0,L|264:365,2,25
284,316,18114,5,0,0:0:0:0:
139,166,19613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,147,19738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,110,19863,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,128,19988,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20113,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20237,12,0,21861,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22111,5,0,0:0:0:0:
161,188,23610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,174,23735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,142,23859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,144,23984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24109,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24234,12,0,25858,0:0:0:0:
258,192,26108,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,27606,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,212,27731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,27856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,132,27981,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,72,28106,5,0,0:0:0:0:
324,190,28356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,28605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,69,28855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,275,29105,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,88,29355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,216,29605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,29854,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,29979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,30104,6,0,L|124:200,3,37.5
296,182,30604,6,0,L|354:172,3,37.5
208,265,31103,6,0,L|163:274,3,37.5
332,272,31603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,276,31728,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,280,31853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,288,31978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,320,32103,6,0,L|498:356,3,37.5
420,280,32602,6,0,L|416:228,3,37.5
336,320,33102,6,0,L|336:360,3,37.5
256,264,33601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,236,33726,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,204,33851,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,172,33976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,156,34101,6,0,L|80:184,3,37.5
192,204,34600,6,0,L|236:172,3,37.5
172,296,35100,6,0,L|128:324,3,37.5
289,271,35600,6,0,L|325:243,3,37.5
140,316,36099,6,0,L|98:300,3,37.5
289,271,36599,2,0,L|319:317,3,37.5
188,198,37098,2,0,L|221:151,3,37.5
289,271,37598,5,0,0:0:0:0:
posted
M4M let's go

[General]
  1. Set custom combo colors.
  2. Add CanadianBaka to the tags.
  3. Add Jhonen Vasquez GIR Dib Irk cartoon to the tags.

[Easy]
  1. AR3 is more fitting for this difficulty.
  2. I would recommend CS 2.5 because it makes your circles less packed together.
  3. 00:02:128 (1,2) - / 00:06:124 (1) - already your rhythm are inconsistent. Since both of these sections are the same in the music, rhythmically structure them so that they play that same way. I would recommend extending 00:06:124 (1) - this to a 2/1 slider, so it matches up with 00:02:128 (1) - this one.
  4. 00:11:620 - for the same reason as above, I would consider adding a circle 00:11:620 - here
  5. 00:14:118 - Since the rhythm is changing here, it can be mapped differently, but I recommend you at least place an object on the downbeat 00:14:118 - here because Easy players especially need to fell the downbeats when playing.
  6. 00:20:113 (1,1,1,1) - I strongly advice against using this many spinners. This section is more than possible to map without using spinners. Simple use two 1/1 sliders followed by a circle. Here's a visual:
  7. 00:30:104 - / 00:37:598 - fuse your kiais together. It is intense, but not intense enough for a kiai every note.
  8. 00:37:598 - Since the emphasis ends 00:37:598 - here, this would be the ideal place to end your kiai after fusing them.
  9. 00:35:100 (2,1,2) - The straight left/right and up/down sliders clash with the style you have been using for this map. I recommend you rotate 15 degrees or so in order to fix it. Here's a visual:

[Normal]
  1. 00:02:128 (1) - I am against the extended slider here. Since the slider ends 00:02:877 - here, extending into 00:03:127 - this slider, you miss a crucial beat
  2. 00:02:627 - here. I would strongly recommend making this pattern into 2 1/1 sliders.
  3. 00:06:124 (1,2) - Same as above.
  4. 00:10:121 (1,2) - ^^^
  5. 00:12:119 (3,4) - just be consistent with 00:04:126 (1,2,3) - this lol.
  6. 00:04:126 (1,2,3) - Same suggestion as in Easy.
  7. The same suggestions that I mentioned in Easy about your spinners should be fixed in every difficulty.
  8. The same suggestions that I mentioned in Easy about your kiai should be fixed in every difficulty.
  9. 00:18:114 (1) - NC, every difficulty.
  10. 00:31:103 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - Use half as many NCs.
  11. Your kiai section is overmapped for Normal. Remap it using less 1/2 rhythms, include more 1/1 gaps between notes. kds plz

[Irre]
  1. 00:06:999 (4) - Because you have only used 1/4 patterns for the strings until this point, I recommend you remove this drum 1/4 pattern and consistently use 1/4 patterns only for the strings. Also, doing this would help to differentiate the rhythm from 00:05:874 (4,5,1) - here.
  2. 00:14:992 (4) - ^
  3. I recommend ending your kiai 00:14:992 (4) - there and fusing your kiais together.

[Canada]
  1. I know the map is short, but this is supercentered:
  2. 00:02:128 (1,4) - improve the blanket
  3. 00:19:613 (2,3,4,5) - Why is the spacing so strange here? owo
  4. 00:20:237 (1) - Refer to my suggestion on easy about spinners. Remove it and map it normally.
  5. 00:23:610 (2,3,4,5) - same as 2 above
  6. 00:27:606 (1,2,3,4) - ^ etc.

Working on Invader now.
posted

Jonawaga wrote:

M4M let's go

[General]
  1. Set custom combo colors.
  2. Add CanadianBaka to the tags.
  3. Add Jhonen Vasquez GIR Dib Irk cartoon to the tags.

[Easy]
  1. AR3 is more fitting for this difficulty.
  2. I would recommend CS 2.5 because it makes your circles less packed together.
  3. 00:02:128 (1,2) - / 00:06:124 (1) - already your rhythm are inconsistent. Since both of these sections are the same in the music, rhythmically structure them so that they play that same way. I would recommend extending 00:06:124 (1) - this to a 2/1 slider, so it matches up with 00:02:128 (1) - this one.
  4. 00:11:620 - for the same reason as above, I would consider adding a circle 00:11:620 - here
  5. 00:14:118 - Since the rhythm is changing here, it can be mapped differently, but I recommend you at least place an object on the downbeat 00:14:118 - here because Easy players especially need to fell the downbeats when playing.
  6. 00:20:113 (1,1,1,1) - I strongly advice against using this many spinners. This section is more than possible to map without using spinners. Simple use two 1/1 sliders followed by a circle. Here's a visual:
  7. 00:30:104 - / 00:37:598 - fuse your kiais together. It is intense, but not intense enough for a kiai every note.
  8. 00:37:598 - Since the emphasis ends 00:37:598 - here, this would be the ideal place to end your kiai after fusing them.
  9. 00:35:100 (2,1,2) - The straight left/right and up/down sliders clash with the style you have been using for this map. I recommend you rotate 15 degrees or so in order to fix it. Here's a visual:

[Normal]
  1. 00:02:128 (1) - I am against the extended slider here. Since the slider ends 00:02:877 - here, extending into 00:03:127 - this slider, you miss a crucial beat
  2. 00:02:627 - here. I would strongly recommend making this pattern into 2 1/1 sliders.
  3. 00:06:124 (1,2) - Same as above.
  4. 00:10:121 (1,2) - ^^^
  5. 00:12:119 (3,4) - just be consistent with 00:04:126 (1,2,3) - this lol.
  6. 00:04:126 (1,2,3) - Same suggestion as in Easy.
  7. The same suggestions that I mentioned in Easy about your spinners should be fixed in every difficulty.
  8. The same suggestions that I mentioned in Easy about your kiai should be fixed in every difficulty.
  9. 00:18:114 (1) - NC, every difficulty.
  10. 00:31:103 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - Use half as many NCs.
  11. Your kiai section is overmapped for Normal. Remap it using less 1/2 rhythms, include more 1/1 gaps between notes. kds plz

Working on Invader now.
Thanks for the mod. Response:
SPOILER
General
Done.
^
^

Easy
3 is too fast in my opinion, I'll give it 2.5
Giving the map CS2.5 would drastically offset the spread though.
Fixed.
There originally was a circle there, I forgot why I removed it lol. Fixed.
I'll place a slider here.
You're right. Fixed.
I'll fuse them together, as this isn't the first time this was pointed out.
The change in style was due to the change in intensity, but I like the idea of rotating it.


Normal
I don't quite understand. You'll have to elaborate when you get back on.
^
^
^
^
There is a change in the music here, so it's justified.
I'll get to those as well.
^
Fixed.
Fixed.
It might be 'overdone' but it's for sure not over mapped. I'll see what oppai-chunks says about it and I'll think about re-working this part.

We already went over Invader, all that's left are the 2 guest difficulties.
posted
Light Insane:
00:37:598 (1) - Make it a slider
00:08:123 (1) - I can't find any merit to make this slider any length other than 1/2 a beat
00:17:365 (2,3) - The spacing is much different here from all the jumps around them, have 00:17:615 (3) - stack with the beginning of 00:16:116 (1) - instead so the spacing stays somewhat consistent
00:20:113 (1,1) - Remove 00:20:113 (1) - and extend the spinner
00:24:109 (1,1) - ^

Easy:
00:17:369 - Add a 1/2 beat slider to fill this awkward delay
00:21:112 (1) - Delete NC because none of the others have one here
00:30:635 - There should be an object here
00:33:102 (1) - Try a Circle and then a full beat slider

Normal:
00:02:128 (1) - I feel all of the sliders like these play awkwardly and should be shortened to just a full beat
00:17:372 - Like in the easy diff there really should be something here, only more so in this diff

Irre's Hard:
00:06:124 (1,2,3) - The spacing in between these is different
00:16:116 (1,1,1) - These could all nicely blanket if the non blanket isn't intentional
00:30:104 (1,2) - Try this 00:30:104 (1,2) -
posted

Juiceys wrote:

Easy:
00:17:369 - Add a 1/2 beat slider to fill this awkward delay
00:21:112 (1) - Delete NC because none of the others have one here
00:30:635 - There should be an object here
00:33:102 (1) - Try a Circle and then a full beat slider

Normal:
00:02:128 (1) - I feel all of the sliders like these play awkwardly and should be shortened to just a full beat
00:17:372 - Like in the easy diff there really should be something here, only more so in this diff

Thanks for the mod. Response:
SPOILER
Easy

Done.
That was a goof. Fixed.
Fixed. There originally was a spinner here which was why I had a delay.
The reason I didn't do what you suggested was because this slider compliments the change in the music. If you listen you'll hear a slight dip, which is building up for the next verse.


Normal
I don't know. It's very subjective so I'll think about it.
Agreed.

Also a a lesson for the future, note why you're modding at the very top.
Ex. 'From #modreqs doing m4m'
posted
Jonawaga: I removed the first triplet, but the second one sounds like a string too, good point though! The kiai feels fitting like this.

Juiceys: No fixes, because I don't understand what spacing is different. The blanketting should be more a 120° degree pattern and that last suggestion didn't make sense XD

Thx!

http://puu.sh/sfObI/2e3e3b7372.txt
posted
[Canada]
  1. I know the map is short, but this is supercentered:
    who the hell cares if a map is "super centered" or not? Shouldn't you care MORE about what the map actually is? Kind of judging-a-book-by-the-cover sort of thing
  2. 00:02:128 (1,4) - improve the blanket Fixed~
  3. 00:19:613 (2,3,4,5) - Why is the spacing so strange here? owo Fixed~
  4. 00:20:237 (1) - Refer to my suggestion on easy about spinners. Remove it and map it normally. The way I made 00:20:113 (1,1,1,1) - these are supposed to emphasize the spinners. So no, i'm not going to change it.
  5. 00:23:610 (2,3,4,5) - same as 2 above Fixed~
  6. 00:27:606 (1,2,3,4) - ^ etc. Fixed~
update
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: ZIMMY.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 1878
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.2

[Metadata]
Title:Theme
TitleUnicode:Theme
Artist:Kevin Manthei
ArtistUnicode:Kevin Manthei
Creator:Bubblun
Version:CanadianB's Light Insane
Source:Invader Zim
Tags:Nickelodeon Irreversible CanadianBaka Jhonen Vasquez GIR Dib Irk cartoon
BeatmapID:1127206
BeatmapSetID:530071

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4.8
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"tDjFmHx.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
129.709212858766,499.583680266445,4,3,1,30,1,0
30104,-100,4,3,1,30,0,1
37598,-100,4,3,1,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 155,64,78
Combo2 : 235,155,255
Combo3 : 140,178,80
Combo4 : 206,155,130

[HitObjects]
160,240,1878,6,0,L|160:188,1,37.5
192,168,2128,6,0,P|248:144|280:148,2,75
260,228,2877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,3002,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,3127,2,0,L|300:324,1,75
372,332,3626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,256,3876,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,212,4001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,172,4126,6,0,P|384:136|376:96,1,75
288,112,4625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,4875,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,5000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,5125,2,0,L|200:208,2,37.5
336,248,5625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,5874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,5999,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,6124,6,0,L|188:316,1,75
112,320,6624,2,0,P|128:272|128:240,1,75
100,212,6998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,212,7123,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,124,7373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,104,7623,2,0,L|288:104,1,75
308,136,7998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,136,8123,6,0,L|304:268,1,112.5
320,292,8622,6,0,L|192:292,1,112.5
172,264,9122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,124,9372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,80,9621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,9871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,9996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,10121,6,0,L|376:172,1,75
436,224,10620,2,0,P|424:292|432:316,1,75
436,340,10995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,340,11120,2,0,L|340:340,1,75
276,312,11620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,11869,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,11994,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,12119,6,0,P|160:312|136:296,1,75
142,205,12619,2,0,P|190:205|226:193,1,75
224,164,12993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,164,13118,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,128,13368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,272,13618,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,13868,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,13993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,14118,6,0,P|224:300|196:300,1,75
124,332,14617,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,14867,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,14992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,15117,5,0,0:0:0:0:
156,184,15367,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,124,15616,2,0,P|140:96|172:96,1,75
204,100,15991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,100,16116,6,0,L|260:104,3,37.5
282,124,16615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,300,16865,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,223,17115,5,0,0:0:0:0:
421,148,17365,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,124,17615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,325,17864,2,0,L|264:365,2,25
284,316,18114,5,0,0:0:0:0:
139,166,19613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
146,147,19738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
183,110,19863,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,128,19988,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20113,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20237,12,0,21861,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22111,5,0,0:0:0:0:
161,188,23610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,174,23735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,142,23859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,144,23984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24109,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24234,12,0,25858,0:0:0:0:
258,192,26108,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,27606,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,212,27731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,27856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,132,27981,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,72,28106,5,0,0:0:0:0:
324,190,28356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,28605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,69,28855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,275,29105,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,88,29355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,216,29605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,29854,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,29979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,30104,6,0,L|124:200,3,37.5
296,182,30604,6,0,L|354:172,3,37.5
208,265,31103,6,0,L|163:274,3,37.5
332,272,31603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,276,31728,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,280,31853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,288,31978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,320,32103,6,0,L|498:356,3,37.5
420,280,32602,6,0,L|416:228,3,37.5
336,320,33102,6,0,L|336:360,3,37.5
256,264,33601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,236,33726,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,204,33851,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,172,33976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,156,34101,6,0,L|80:184,3,37.5
192,204,34600,6,0,L|236:172,3,37.5
172,296,35100,6,0,L|128:324,3,37.5
289,271,35600,6,0,L|325:243,3,37.5
140,316,36099,6,0,L|98:300,3,37.5
289,271,36599,2,0,L|319:317,3,37.5
188,198,37098,2,0,L|221:151,3,37.5
289,271,37598,5,0,0:0:0:0:
posted
Invader

- 00:06:998 (3,1) - Looks like you wanted to blanket these. So do fix that.
- 00:09:871 (1,2,3) - Any reason why these aren't spread out like you did at 00:01:878 (1,2,3) - since they're the same sound.
- 00:29:979 (8,1) - You can increase the spacing slightly just like you've done for previous parts like 00:05:250 (4,5) -
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

CanadianB's Light Insane

- 00:02:128 (1,2) - Looks like you wanted to blanket these. So do fix that.
- 00:08:123 (1,1) - You're missing the beats on the red ticks. What do you say about replacing them with 1/2 sliders?
- 00:18:114 (1) - Move to x:296 y:260
- 00:23:610 (2,3,4,5,1) - Ctrl+H?
- 00:35:600 (1,3) - Convert these sliders into streams. This part is pretty ipassive for being the climax.
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

Irre's Hard

- 00:15:866 (3,1) - Slight spacing issue (2 to 3 is 2.0 and 3 to 1 is 1.95)
- 00:19:613 (2,3,4,5) - Streams in a hard? I suppose it's ok because of the bpm. But it's just because it's a hard difficulty that made me wonder xD
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

Normal

- 00:06:124 (4) - NC to keep consistency
- 00:12:119 (3) - ^
- 00:15:616 (3) - ^
- 00:17:115 (1) - ^
- 00:20:113 (1) - NC because new section
- 00:24:109 (3) - ^
- 00:28:106 (3) - ^
- 00:31:103 - The NC is inconsistent in this part. Either do NC on after each 1/2 or 1/4.
- 00:37:598 (1) - Move down to x:256 y:36
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

Easy

- 00:02:128 (1,1) - Distance snap has to be consistent throughout the difficulty. Especually in easy difficulties.
- Dont have anything else to say about this diff. But I think all notes are way too close. I'd suggest using 1.1 ds.
- NC is also inconsistent, so either do NC after each 1/2 or 1/4
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

-------------

Neat set.

Good luck!
posted
CanadianB's Light Insane

- 00:02:128 (1,2) - Looks like you wanted to blanket these. So do fix that. You probably modded it after I took in the other mod, I fixed it
- 00:08:123 (1,1) - You're missing the beats on the red ticks. What do you say about replacing them with 1/2 sliders? Fixed~
- 00:18:114 (1) - Move to x:296 y:260 I want the notes close together
- 00:23:610 (2,3,4,5,1) - Ctrl+H? nty
- 00:35:600 (1,3) - Convert these sliders into streams. This part is pretty ipassive for being the climax. I see your point, but I like the current way I have the notes
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.


Update
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: ZIMMY.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 1878
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: None
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 2.2
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.2

[Metadata]
Title:Theme
TitleUnicode:Theme
Artist:Kevin Manthei
ArtistUnicode:Kevin Manthei
Creator:Bubblun
Version:CanadianB's Light Insane
Source:Invader Zim
Tags:Nickelodeon Irreversible CanadianBaka Jhonen Vasquez GIR Dib Irk cartoon
BeatmapID:1127206
BeatmapSetID:530071

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4.8
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"tDjFmHx.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
129.709212858766,499.583680266445,4,3,1,30,1,0
30104,-100,4,3,1,30,0,1
37598,-100,4,3,1,30,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 155,64,78
Combo2 : 235,155,255
Combo3 : 140,178,80
Combo4 : 206,155,130

[HitObjects]
160,240,1878,6,0,L|160:188,1,37.5
192,164,2128,6,0,P|232:140|280:136,2,75
260,228,2877,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,3002,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,228,3127,2,0,L|300:324,1,75
372,332,3626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,256,3876,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,212,4001,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,172,4126,6,0,P|384:136|376:96,1,75
288,112,4625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,4875,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,5000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,196,5125,2,0,L|200:208,2,37.5
336,248,5625,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,5874,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,5999,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,316,6124,6,0,L|188:316,1,75
112,320,6624,2,0,P|128:272|128:240,1,75
100,212,6998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,212,7123,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,124,7373,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,104,7623,2,0,L|288:104,1,75
308,136,7998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,136,8123,6,0,L|304:268,1,112.5
320,292,8622,6,0,L|192:292,1,112.5
172,264,9122,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,124,9372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,80,9621,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,9871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,9996,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,172,10121,6,0,L|376:172,1,75
436,224,10620,2,0,P|424:292|432:316,1,75
436,340,10995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,340,11120,2,0,L|340:340,1,75
276,312,11620,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,11869,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,11994,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,12119,6,0,P|160:312|136:296,1,75
142,205,12619,2,0,P|190:205|226:193,1,75
224,164,12993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,164,13118,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,128,13368,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,272,13618,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,13868,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,13993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,14118,6,0,P|224:300|196:300,1,75
124,332,14617,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,14867,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,14992,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,248,15117,5,0,0:0:0:0:
156,184,15367,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,124,15616,2,0,P|140:96|172:96,1,75
204,100,15991,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,100,16116,6,0,L|260:104,3,37.5
282,124,16615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,300,16865,1,0,0:0:0:0:
193,223,17115,5,0,0:0:0:0:
421,148,17365,1,0,0:0:0:0:
282,124,17615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
276,325,17864,2,0,L|264:365,2,25
284,316,18114,5,0,0:0:0:0:
172,184,19613,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,160,19738,1,0,0:0:0:0:
172,120,19863,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,56,19988,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20113,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,20237,12,0,21861,0:0:0:0:
256,192,22111,5,0,0:0:0:0:
180,192,23610,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,176,23735,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,128,23859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,60,23984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24109,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24234,12,0,25858,0:0:0:0:
258,192,26108,5,0,0:0:0:0:
112,208,27606,5,0,0:0:0:0:
140,212,27731,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,27856,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,132,27981,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,72,28106,5,0,0:0:0:0:
324,190,28356,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,28605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
355,69,28855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
257,275,29105,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,88,29355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,216,29605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,29854,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,29979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,192,30104,6,0,L|124:200,3,37.5
296,182,30604,6,0,L|354:172,3,37.5
208,265,31103,6,0,L|163:274,3,37.5
332,272,31603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,276,31728,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,280,31853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,288,31978,1,0,0:0:0:0:
492,320,32103,6,0,L|498:356,3,37.5
420,280,32602,6,0,L|416:228,3,37.5
336,320,33102,6,0,L|336:360,3,37.5
256,264,33601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,236,33726,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,204,33851,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,172,33976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
116,156,34101,6,0,L|80:184,3,37.5
192,204,34600,6,0,L|236:172,3,37.5
172,296,35100,6,0,L|128:324,3,37.5
289,271,35600,6,0,L|325:243,3,37.5
140,316,36099,6,0,L|98:300,3,37.5
289,271,36599,2,0,L|319:317,3,37.5
188,198,37098,2,0,L|221:151,3,37.5
289,271,37598,5,0,0:0:0:0:
posted

DavidEd wrote:

Invader

- 00:06:998 (3,1) - Looks like you wanted to blanket these. So do fix that.
- 00:09:871 (1,2,3) - Any reason why these aren't spread out like you did at 00:01:878 (1,2,3) - since they're the same sound.
- 00:29:979 (8,1) - You can increase the spacing slightly just like you've done for previous parts like 00:05:250 (4,5) -
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

CanadianB's Light Insane

- 00:02:128 (1,2) - Looks like you wanted to blanket these. So do fix that.
- 00:08:123 (1,1) - You're missing the beats on the red ticks. What do you say about replacing them with 1/2 sliders?
- 00:18:114 (1) - Move to x:296 y:260
- 00:23:610 (2,3,4,5,1) - Ctrl+H?
- 00:35:600 (1,3) - Convert these sliders into streams. This part is pretty ipassive for being the climax.
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

Irre's Hard

- 00:15:866 (3,1) - Slight spacing issue (2 to 3 is 2.0 and 3 to 1 is 1.95)
- 00:19:613 (2,3,4,5) - Streams in a hard? I suppose it's ok because of the bpm. But it's just because it's a hard difficulty that made me wonder xD
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

Normal

- 00:06:124 (4) - NC to keep consistency
- 00:12:119 (3) - ^
- 00:15:616 (3) - ^
- 00:17:115 (1) - ^
- 00:20:113 (1) - NC because new section
- 00:24:109 (3) - ^
- 00:28:106 (3) - ^
- 00:31:103 - The NC is inconsistent in this part. Either do NC on after each 1/2 or 1/4.
- 00:37:598 (1) - Move down to x:256 y:36
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

Easy

- 00:02:128 (1,1) - Distance snap has to be consistent throughout the difficulty. Especually in easy difficulties.
- Dont have anything else to say about this diff. But I think all notes are way too close. I'd suggest using 1.1 ds.
- NC is also inconsistent, so either do NC after each 1/2 or 1/4
- Disable widescreen support and letterbox since you're not using a storyboard nor breaks.

-------------

Neat set.

Thanks for the mod. Response:
SPOILER
Invader

Fixed.
I don't know what I was thinking here, but you're right it should be spread out. Fixed.
Fixed.


Normal

Fixed all NC issues.
I moved this note down lower.


Easy

We already went over the snapping thing. ;)

Good luck!
posted
[General]
30% volume at start feels very low for me. Consider up to 45%.

[Easy]
00:37:098 (2) - end feel strange for me... I wanna suggest:


[Normal]
  1. 00:02:128 (1) - LAZY, its same as in easy xDDD
  2. 00:14:118 - 00:16:116 - Consider add a note. Because feels very empty (its a normal, not a easy xD)
  3. 00:23:610 (2) - 00:27:606 (2) - Those notes feels weird for me because its not possible to follow all drums here, imo, just delete and kee the most string rhythm (as in 00:20:113 (1,2,3,4,1) - )
  4. 00:30:604 - missing note!, its the kiai man xD
  5. For kiai, I suggest to change DS to 1.35x (I know it is not recommended in Guidelines, but imo, many overlaps in normal diffs will be difficult to read). This will help with spread balance (Normal - Hard feels a bit away for me).
  6. Same about hitsound at end.


[Irre's Hard]
  1. 00:31:603 (4) - this overlap look a bit ugly, imo.
  2. 00:38:098 - {suggestion in easy}


[CanadianB's Light Insane]
  1. REPLAY: https://puu.sh/sgksl/fe2935ff72.osr
  2. 00:09:621 (4,5) - 00:13:618 (6,7) - imo, keep DS in 2.2x is better. For me, it looks a bit as bad spaced.
  3. 00:16:116 (1) - remove one repeat please. This feels following the violins melody.
  4. 00:19:988 (5) - 00:23:984 (5) - 00:27:981 (4,1) - :( this diff could be perfect except for those, imo.
    ( )
    I know its not exactly the saaaame case, but I remembered this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRW8EGbdfLA xD
  5. 00:37:598 (1) - please, consider a slider from here to 00:38:098 -


[Invader]
  1. REPLAY (after like 10 tries): https://puu.sh/sgkGn/fa488e28d7.osr
  2. idk, I am bad with streams, so, the way you used to map this is not "natural?" for me.
  3. 00:29:105 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - here you increase spacing, but then, back to old spacing in 00:30:354 (2,3) - ... Its really confusing. Most of my deaths was in 00:32:103 - , cuz confusion with weird spacing xD
  4. remap kudo plz (? memes



Good luck!
posted

ErunamoJAZZ wrote:

[General]
30% volume at start feels very low for me. Consider up to 45%.

[Easy]
00:37:098 (2) - end feel strange for me... I wanna suggest:


[Normal]
  1. 00:02:128 (1) - LAZY, its same as in easy xDDD
  2. 00:14:118 - 00:16:116 - Consider add a note. Because feels very empty (its a normal, not a easy xD)
  3. 00:23:610 (2) - 00:27:606 (2) - Those notes feels weird for me because its not possible to follow all drums here, imo, just delete and kee the most string rhythm (as in 00:20:113 (1,2,3,4,1) - )
  4. 00:30:604 - missing note!, its the kiai man xD
  5. For kiai, I suggest to change DS to 1.35x (I know it is not recommended in Guidelines, but imo, many overlaps in normal diffs will be difficult to read). This will help with spread balance (Normal - Hard feels a bit away for me).
  6. Same about hitsound at end.


[Invader]
  1. REPLAY (after like 10 tries): https://puu.sh/sgkGn/fa488e28d7.osr
  2. idk, I am bad with streams, so, the way you used to map this is not "natural?" for me.
  3. 00:29:105 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - here you increase spacing, but then, back to old spacing in 00:30:354 (2,3) - ... Its really confusing. Most of my deaths was in 00:32:103 - , cuz confusion with weird spacing xD
  4. remap kudo plz (? memes



Good luck!
Thanks for the mod. Response:
SPOILER
General
I don't know, seems a little too loud. I'll try 40%


Easy
Fixed.


Normal
?
Fixed.
Fixed.
I think 1.35x might be too big of a change, so I'll try 1.2x
*Note to the modder who suggested the clockwise flow change* There isn't enough room for me with this new sv to change the direction of the flow, so I'll have to change it back. :(


Invader

The increase in spacing was to rise with the song as it built up for the Kiai. Whether this drop in spacing makes sense or should be just as long is opinionated, so we'll see after a while.
While the spacing is hard to play, it does make sense, and it is justified. Plus it's low-BPM too so that doesn't help.
Memes.
posted
hey i'll reply to the mod later today, also I didn't get responded too for the mod I did. Thanks~
posted
hey

Easy
  1. 00:33:102 (1) - just a nitpick thingy for the slidershape, consider to move the red anchor to center for symmetrical matter with 00:31:103 (1) -
  2. 00:38:098 - silence? that hitnormal was noisy even it's soft sample imo


Normal
  1. 00:02:128 (1) - 00:10:121 (1) - yeah i think you did this as variation but consider to trim this with 1/1 slider since the strong intruments are on white ticks, in change of that maybe 00:03:127 (2) - 00:11:120 (2) - can be 2 circles to keep the objective of variation
  2. 00:13:618 (1,2) - swap NC regardless of the patterns you doing, or idk, maybe those NC patterning works
    or
  3. 00:38:098 - same as easy


Irre's Hard
  1. 00:30:104 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - consider to add some 2 cirlces anywhere from here or even some 1/4 on 00:31:603 - and 00:33:601 - imo, plays a bit meh for sliderfest on starting of the kiai
  2. 00:38:098 - reduce volume?


CanadianB's Light Insane
  1. 00:03:876 (6,7,1) - so for the whole beginning section 00:01:878 (1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - this is the only one you didn't stacked anything with 1/4, consider to stack this triples for consistency i guess
  2. 00:08:123 (1,1) - why 3/4? The strong instruments are on red ticks. Even your 00:15:616 (3) - is following the red tick. Plus I think NC on 00:08:622 (1) - is unnecessary.
  3. 00:16:615 (2,3,1,2,3) - you can improve this somewhat related to squares thingy to make emphasis on 00:17:365 (2,3) - better (I mean, 00:17:365 (2,3) - should have more spacing than 00:17:115 (1,2) - as my opinion)
  4. 00:19:613 (2,3,4,5,1) - 00:23:610 (2,3,4,5,1) - 00:27:606 (1,2,3,4,1) - can you use the same disntance settings here z
  5. 00:30:604 (1) - 00:32:602 (1) - 00:34:600 (1) - 00:35:600 (1) - idk maybe you dont even need to spam NC here, if you want to spam then do it on 00:36:599 (2,3) - instead orz


Invader
  1. 00:08:622 (1,2) - this jump is too sudden imo, consider to nerf the spacing
  2. 00:10:620 (1,2) - vs. 00:11:620 (1,2) - can cause inconsistency since they have somewhat same music strength
  3. 00:29:355 - idk maybe 1/8 thingy works here than 00:27:606 (1,2,3,4) - imo, current one feels overmapped since the audio is too weak or idk even they had 1/8 beats on first place (well im on pretty noisy environment so I apologize if there's actual 1/8 lo)
  4. 00:38:098 - silence the sliderend pls


goodluck :)
posted

Akitoshi wrote:

hey

Easy
  1. 00:33:102 (1) - just a nitpick thingy for the slidershape, consider to move the red anchor to center for symmetrical matter with 00:31:103 (1) -
  2. 00:38:098 - silence? that hitnormal was noisy even it's soft sample imo


Normal
  1. 00:02:128 (1) - 00:10:121 (1) - yeah i think you did this as variation but consider to trim this with 1/1 slider since the strong intruments are on white ticks, in change of that maybe 00:03:127 (2) - 00:11:120 (2) - can be 2 circles to keep the objective of variation
  2. 00:13:618 (1,2) - swap NC regardless of the patterns you doing, or idk, maybe those NC patterning works
    or
  3. 00:38:098 - same as easy


Irre's Hard
  1. 00:30:104 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - consider to add some 2 cirlces anywhere from here or even some 1/4 on 00:31:603 - and 00:33:601 - imo, plays a bit meh for sliderfest on starting of the kiai
  2. 00:38:098 - reduce volume?


CanadianB's Light Insane
  1. 00:03:876 (6,7,1) - so for the whole beginning section 00:01:878 (1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - this is the only one you didn't stacked anything with 1/4, consider to stack this triples for consistency i guess
  2. 00:08:123 (1,1) - why 3/4? The strong instruments are on red ticks. Even your 00:15:616 (3) - is following the red tick. Plus I think NC on 00:08:622 (1) - is unnecessary.
  3. 00:16:615 (2,3,1,2,3) - you can improve this somewhat related to squares thingy to make emphasis on 00:17:365 (2,3) - better (I mean, 00:17:365 (2,3) - should have more spacing than 00:17:115 (1,2) - as my opinion)
  4. 00:19:613 (2,3,4,5,1) - 00:23:610 (2,3,4,5,1) - 00:27:606 (1,2,3,4,1) - can you use the same disntance settings here z
  5. 00:30:604 (1) - 00:32:602 (1) - 00:34:600 (1) - 00:35:600 (1) - idk maybe you dont even need to spam NC here, if you want to spam then do it on 00:36:599 (2,3) - instead orz


Invader
  1. 00:08:622 (1,2) - this jump is too sudden imo, consider to nerf the spacing
  2. 00:10:620 (1,2) - vs. 00:11:620 (1,2) - can cause inconsistency since they have somewhat same music strength
  3. 00:29:355 - idk maybe 1/8 thingy works here than 00:27:606 (1,2,3,4) - imo, current one feels overmapped since the audio is too weak or idk even they had 1/8 beats on first place (well im on pretty noisy environment so I apologize if there's actual 1/8 lo)
  4. 00:38:098 - silence the sliderend pls


goodluck :)
Thanks for the mod. Response:
SPOILER
23:15 Bubblun: 00:33:102 (1) - I like the idea of making this symmetrical. Fixed.
23:17 Bubblun: 00:37:098 (2) - How loud this is is kind of subjective, so unless I get more reasons this'll stay the same.
23:17 Bubblun: btw this is the easy diff
23:17 Akitoshi: ya sure
23:17 Bubblun: Now onto Normal.
23:18 Akitoshi: and that will be applied on all other diffs about sliderend then w
23:18 Bubblun: I'll see what other modders say about it, because I don't agree.
23:18 Akitoshi: well ok
23:19 Bubblun: 00:10:121 (1) - Could you elaborate on this mod please?
23:20 Akitoshi: basically this kind of [http://puu.sh/shzP0/fc861216bc.jpg pattern]
23:21 Akitoshi: since you used red ticks like 00:10:870 - was only 2 places which is pretty awkward to hear
23:21 Bubblun: What if I just shorten the slider?
23:21 Bubblun: To the white tick.
23:21 Akitoshi: idk that will cause something related "too repetitive" but still fine imo
23:22 Bubblun: Maybe, but I think it'll turn out better.
23:22 Akitoshi: i just want to keep ur variation so i did 2circles after the 1/1 xd
23:22 Bubblun: Well the 2 circles have different levels of exaggeration so that's why I don't wanna do 2 circles.
23:22 Bubblun: And why it was a slider instead.
23:23 Akitoshi: if different levels of exaggeration then 00:13:618 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - was for?
23:23 Akitoshi: i cant hear anything new from previous part lol
23:24 Bubblun: You're right, so I should fix that part.
23:24 Akitoshi: well then u can move to invader since last one is same as easy
23:24 Bubblun: After I apply the changes.
23:26 Bubblun: I fixed the NC.
23:26 Bubblun: Alright, onto Invader.
23:27 Bubblun: 00:08:622 (1,2,3) - Reasonm for my spacing here is to wind-up the player for 00:09:372 (1,2) - these.
23:28 Bubblun: Also notice how it goes from large to small spacing, that's so it flows better into the upcoming kick sliders.
23:28 Akitoshi: hmm ok
23:29 Bubblun: 00:10:620 - I need to fix this slight-consistency issue however.
23:30 Akitoshi: ya that was pretty extreme compared to other kicks lol
23:30 Bubblun: Good find.
23:31 Bubblun: Alright I fixed it.
23:31 Bubblun: 00:27:606 (1,2,3,4) - It's not overmap because these exaggerate the drums.
23:32 Bubblun: Because of how short they are, they don't have any special motion to them either.
23:32 Akitoshi: then maybe you can 1/8 on 00:29:355 - as well ?
23:32 Akitoshi: looks great for entering kiai iguess
23:33 Bubblun: That's why.
23:33 Bubblun: But they both sound completely different.
23:33 Bubblun: While they're both exaggerated, the 1/8 sliders are where they're at now because there's a unique sound.
23:33 Akitoshi: well fine
23:33 Bubblun: Compared to the gradual stream where it just gets louder.
23:34 Bubblun: Thanks for the help.
Please sign in to reply.