posted
Total Posts
show more
Crono
bumped so I can be notified of any posts in this thread ^^

If anyone mods my diff I will know via gmail
AlisceaSparku
Hi~ :D

Random mod here :) , since this is one of the songs I want to map.

Columns: 1|2|3|4
[Flying]
00:08:490 - http://puu.sh/oH8pa/dd0d4737f4.jpg
here is a suggestion of mine for these notes. Their purposes are:
- the first note (from the bottom) has a gap between the 2nd note to emphasize their difference based from their audability. Both the first and second notes can be heard well, but the second note can be heard more clearly.
- the third and fourth note is the opposite of the fifth and sixth to emphasize their audability again.
- the seventh note is there so that the eighth, nineth and tenth notes shows that the repeated sound is weaker.
- also by doing this, it distributes the notes almost equally [3,2,3,3]

00:16:961 - why not make these notes the same as the pattern before? The previous pattern is actually good. If you are looking for some variation, it's okay not to follow the same pattern before, but consider rearranging wherein there will be some notes located at the first colum because these notes are a bit heavy for the right hand. // you could also try to move 00:17:490 (17490|1,17667|2) - to the left by a column.

00:19:784 - same issue and possible solution as what I stated above

00:23:843 (23843|1) - move this to column 1, because this column will have 3 jacks, but any parts after this slow-tempo part won't have any 3 jacks, so I recommend doing it like 00:25:255 (25255|0,25431|1,25431|0,25608|1) -

01:20:843 - add a note here so it can be differentiated with 01:20:666 (80666|2) - (to be differentiated based from their type of sound), like what you did at 01:32:137 - . Note that there are also other parts like this.

01:41:666 - these sliders are actually well-built, but you have to consider putting some notes at 01:42:725 - because there is a sound there after all.

02:04:961 - here's another suggestion: http://puu.sh/oH9dQ/23dfec8f6b.jpg
The purpose of these notes are:
- the first highlighted slider note is there, to emphasize the pitch difference from the first not-highlighted slider note.
- the first and second highlighted notes are placed there so that the first note can avoid jacking with the second not-highlighted slider because they are not in the same pitch. Note that there are other parts like this.

02:06:372 - http://puu.sh/oH9q2/1556fc1538.jpg
The suggestion is almost the same, except the regular notes are swapped to show difference from the previous 2 regular notes. Note that there are other parts like this.

02:09:902 - why are these sliders accompanied with regular notes? Deleting those are okay, I think?

02:15:549 - add maybe two regular notes here to represent the cymbal. The slider release won't be enough for something that loud

04:04:255 - make this the same as 04:01:431 - , since they are in a same pitch. // If you can, I prefer making it a lone slider note, since it's a sound that can be barely heard.

04:19:784 - I don't think you need four notes for this sound. Consider 2 notes // personally I'd delete the notes located at column one and three.

====
Comments: The increasing difficulty style (as what you mentioned) isn't bad. It's just that it's making some parts uncomfortable like 03:58:607 - (uncomfortable in a way that players might be thinking a heavy sound like a cymbal would play, but no.)

The jacks seems to be located too much to the second and third column. Not much of a problem imo, but consider adding more jacks to the first and last column.

The sliders are well built in the kiai parts, especially the one at 01:41:666 -

The streams are also fun :D

The first part is really nice too.
If possible, may I make a harder difficulty?
I will mod your other difficulties soon ;p
Lude
Interlude's Modding Queue
1|2|3|4

[Flying]
00:23:999 (23999|1) - Move this to 3 or 4 for balance
00:25:411 (25411|0) - This to 4, 00:25:588 (25588|1) - This to 1.
  1. If you really intended to jack these parts, then ignore these balance moddings. I would still recommend you re-patterning, because it really ruins the overall style of the map.
00:26:823 (26823|1) - This to 3
00:28:411 (28411|1) - This to 4
00:29:647 (29647|0,29647|1) - Ctrl + H
00:34:941 (34941|1,35117|1,35294|1,35470|1) - This seems really out of balance. Same goes off with afterward patterns. Watch out
00:50:029 - Add a note, there's a slight sound.
00:50:382 - Same here, add a note
00:50:558 (50558|2) - Delete this, there's no sound
00:50:735 - There's a sound, add a note
00:59:823 (59823|2,59999|2,60176|2,60352|2) - Same problem. Seems awkward
01:19:058 - At the first verse, I could see too many blank spaces, for example like 01:20:470 - ,01:21:176 - ,01:23:294 - 01:23:999 - , and so on.

[Modder's Comment]
  1. I really liked the song, but the patterns seemed incomplete. It deserves a lot of more notes and balance. Watch out for repeating 4 consecutive notes on a single lane. It really ruins the style and the map itself.
  2. You should listen to every single drum sounds and consider following notes according to drums, because mania mappings are mostly done following the drum sound, and then adds any extra notes. For example, 01:29:999 - There's a snare here, and yet you gave only one note. Usually snares deserve more notes to give emphasize patterns, just like you are doing so with triples.
If you want any further modding, don't Hesitate on PMing me. I can do IRC modding as well.
Good luck, and dedicate yourself more! :)
Crono

Interlude- wrote:

You should listen to every single drum sounds and consider following notes according to drums, because mania mappings are mostly done following the drum sound, and then adds any extra notes. For example, 01:29:999 - There's a snare here, and yet you gave only one note. Usually snares deserve more notes to give emphasize patterns, just like you are doing so with triples.
Interlude please read the osu community modding code of conduct before making such comments that disregard a mappers personal style. The sounds a mapper maps to are his or her personal decision and you must respect that and help build upon it instead of making it to how YOU would do it. If you really want a better map you are free to make your own.
Lude

Crono wrote:

Interlude please read the osu community modding code of conduct before making such comments that disregard a mappers personal style. The sounds a mapper maps to are his or her personal decision and you must respect that and help build upon it instead of making it to how YOU would do it. If you really want a better map you are free to make your own.
First of all, I would like to apologize if any words I've said somehow showed disrespect to the mapper and his acquaintances. I really did not mean to go over the mapper's way to map his map, and I believe you can understand that I never meant something like, 'your mappings were absolutely bad and therefore should follow my moddings'.

I've played o!m for, approximately 8 months, and I have played rhythm based games for several years. I've seen LOTs of patterns of maps, and sure, I've played them a lot too. Many ranked maps and other charts that I've played on other games follow the mapping meta of the notes consisting of dnb sounds. And this is why I've recommended many others that asked me to mod their maps, to follow the drum sound because I mod according to my experiences and plays, moreover it really is legit and leaves the player the impression of 'playing' the song.

Of course, there are several maps that have unique patterns that doesnt' follow the mainstream, and I respect those mappers that can do such mappings, because not all mappers are capable of doing so, like myself.

When I modded this map, because I'm not capable of creating a unique pattern, could recommend and mod according to my knowledge and plays that I've made. This map has several out of balance sections in my insight. Osu considers the overall map's balance a lot, and this is the reason why several other modders emphasize the importance of balance. And this is the reason why I've made some comments about it, recommending the change. Same goes off with the dnb sound. I've seen lots, therefore gave recommendation.

I'm not a decent modder. However, I did learn (and try to learn too) from other modders, and I'm still trying to give a best mod, even though sometimes it gets tardy and honestly, I get lazy and forget about the modding. But it is a fact that I really try and give my best.

Again, I apologize if I hurt the feeling of the mapper. However it is also a duty of the mapper to respect the modder, because it is the mapper that asks modding to the modder. Saying something like, 'if you don't like this map's style, then you make your own, don't mess with others' really hurts as a modder. As I said, I never commented anything toxic about the map, instead I gave recommendations. Even though you interpret my words negatively, trust me, I never meant to disregard a mapper's personal style. So please, understand my intentions, and respect the modder too.
Topic Starter
riunosk

Interlude- wrote:

Crono wrote:

First of all, I would like to apologize if any words I've said somehow showed disrespect to the mapper and his acquaintances. I really did not mean to go over the mapper's way to map his map, and I believe you can understand that I never meant something like, 'your mappings were absolutely bad and therefore should follow my moddings'.

I've played o!m for, approximately 8 months, and I have played rhythm based games for several years. I've seen LOTs of patterns of maps, and sure, I've played them a lot too. Many ranked maps and other charts that I've played on other games follow the mapping meta of the notes consisting of dnb sounds. And this is why I've recommended many others that asked me to mod their maps, to follow the drum sound because I mod according to my experiences and plays, moreover it really is legit and leaves the player the impression of 'playing' the song.

Of course, there are several maps that have unique patterns that doesnt' follow the mainstream, and I respect those mappers that can do such mappings, because not all mappers are capable of doing so, like myself.

When I modded this map, because I'm not capable of creating a unique pattern, could recommend and mod according to my knowledge and plays that I've made. This map has several out of balance sections in my insight. Osu considers the overall map's balance a lot, and this is the reason why several other modders emphasize the importance of balance. And this is the reason why I've made some comments about it, recommending the change. Same goes off with the dnb sound. I've seen lots, therefore gave recommendation.

I'm not a decent modder. However, I did learn (and try to learn too) from other modders, and I'm still trying to give a best mod, even though sometimes it gets tardy and honestly, I get lazy and forget about the modding. But it is a fact that I really try and give my best.

Again, I apologize if I hurt the feeling of the mapper. However it is also a duty of the mapper to respect the modder, because it is the mapper that asks modding to the modder. Saying something like, 'if you don't like this map's style, then you make your own, don't mess with others' really hurts as a modder. As I said, I never commented anything toxic about the map, instead I gave recommendations. Even though you interpret my words negatively, trust me, I never meant to disregard a mapper's personal style. So please, understand my intentions, and respect the modder too.
It's okay, you're forgiven :)
Topic Starter
riunosk

AlisceaSparku wrote:

Hi~ :D

Random mod here :) , since this is one of the songs I want to map.

Columns: 1|2|3|4
[Flying]
00:08:490 - http://puu.sh/oH8pa/dd0d4737f4.jpg
here is a suggestion of mine for these notes. Their purposes are:
- the first note (from the bottom) has a gap between the 2nd note to emphasize their difference based from their audability. Both the first and second notes can be heard well, but the second note can be heard more clearly.
- the third and fourth note is the opposite of the fifth and sixth to emphasize their audability again.
- the seventh note is there so that the eighth, nineth and tenth notes shows that the repeated sound is weaker.
- also by doing this, it distributes the notes almost equally [3,2,3,3]

00:16:961 - why not make these notes the same as the pattern before? The previous pattern is actually good. If you are looking for some variation, it's okay not to follow the same pattern before, but consider rearranging wherein there will be some notes located at the first colum because these notes are a bit heavy for the right hand. // you could also try to move 00:17:490 (17490|1,17667|2) - to the left by a column.

00:19:784 - same issue and possible solution as what I stated above

00:23:843 (23843|1) - move this to column 1, because this column will have 3 jacks, but any parts after this slow-tempo part won't have any 3 jacks, so I recommend doing it like 00:25:255 (25255|0,25431|1,25431|0,25608|1) -

01:20:843 - add a note here so it can be differentiated with 01:20:666 (80666|2) - (to be differentiated based from their type of sound), like what you did at 01:32:137 - . Note that there are also other parts like this.

01:41:666 - these sliders are actually well-built, but you have to consider putting some notes at 01:42:725 - because there is a sound there after all.

02:04:961 - here's another suggestion: http://puu.sh/oH9dQ/23dfec8f6b.jpg
The purpose of these notes are:
- the first highlighted slider note is there, to emphasize the pitch difference from the first not-highlighted slider note.
- the first and second highlighted notes are placed there so that the first note can avoid jacking with the second not-highlighted slider because they are not in the same pitch. Note that there are other parts like this.

02:06:372 - http://puu.sh/oH9q2/1556fc1538.jpg
The suggestion is almost the same, except the regular notes are swapped to show difference from the previous 2 regular notes. Note that there are other parts like this.

02:09:902 - why are these sliders accompanied with regular notes? Deleting those are okay, I think?

02:15:549 - add maybe two regular notes here to represent the cymbal. The slider release won't be enough for something that loud

04:04:255 - make this the same as 04:01:431 - , since they are in a same pitch. // If you can, I prefer making it a lone slider note, since it's a sound that can be barely heard.

04:19:784 - I don't think you need four notes for this sound. Consider 2 notes // personally I'd delete the notes located at column one and three.

====
Comments: The increasing difficulty style (as what you mentioned) isn't bad. It's just that it's making some parts uncomfortable like 03:58:607 - (uncomfortable in a way that players might be thinking a heavy sound like a cymbal would play, but no.)

The jacks seems to be located too much to the second and third column. Not much of a problem imo, but consider adding more jacks to the first and last column.

The sliders are well built in the kiai parts, especially the one at 01:41:666 -

The streams are also fun :D

The first part is really nice too.
If possible, may I make a harder difficulty?
I will mod your other difficulties soon ;p
Thanks for the mod and guest difficulties are welcomed :)
Topic Starter
riunosk

Interlude- wrote:

Interlude's Modding Queue
1|2|3|4

[Flying]
00:23:999 (23999|1) - Move this to 3 or 4 for balance
00:25:411 (25411|0) - This to 4, 00:25:588 (25588|1) - This to 1.
  1. If you really intended to jack these parts, then ignore these balance moddings. I would still recommend you re-patterning, because it really ruins the overall style of the map.
00:26:823 (26823|1) - This to 3
00:28:411 (28411|1) - This to 4
00:29:647 (29647|0,29647|1) - Ctrl + H
00:34:941 (34941|1,35117|1,35294|1,35470|1) - This seems really out of balance. Same goes off with afterward patterns. Watch out
00:50:029 - Add a note, there's a slight sound.
00:50:382 - Same here, add a note
00:50:558 (50558|2) - Delete this, there's no sound
00:50:735 - There's a sound, add a note
00:59:823 (59823|2,59999|2,60176|2,60352|2) - Same problem. Seems awkward
01:19:058 - At the first verse, I could see too many blank spaces, for example like 01:20:470 - ,01:21:176 - ,01:23:294 - 01:23:999 - , and so on.

[Modder's Comment]
  1. I really liked the song, but the patterns seemed incomplete. It deserves a lot of more notes and balance. Watch out for repeating 4 consecutive notes on a single lane. It really ruins the style and the map itself.
  2. You should listen to every single drum sounds and consider following notes according to drums, because mania mappings are mostly done following the drum sound, and then adds any extra notes. For example, 01:29:999 - There's a snare here, and yet you gave only one note. Usually snares deserve more notes to give emphasize patterns, just like you are doing so with triples.
If you want any further modding, don't Hesitate on PMing me. I can do IRC modding as well.
Good luck, and dedicate yourself more! :)
Thanks for replying to my mod req~
I might have overlooked 1 or 2 of your suggestions as they seem fine to me, I'll try to come up with a pattern that can maintain the map style as soon as I can with or without help :D
Crono

Interlude- wrote:

Crono wrote:

You didn't really have to explain yourself in such detail, it was just the way that paragraph was worded. You did kinda interpret what I said in the same way. As this is a recent amendment to the modders code of conduct I just felt it important to make it absolutely clear. I did understand you were trying to improve it and neither me nor cikra were in the idea of completely denying your mod because of a simple comment. The only thing my comment was in relation to was the quoted paragraph, your modding and reasoning is fine.

While you may have played several rhythm games like osumania over the years you must remember that they are little comparison to this game. This being because those games feature charts/maps made by the developers and not created a vast community as osu. People the world over contribute to help each other create fun and interesting maps while developers like Bemani only rely on their own team (yes their games are freaking great I know).

Hopes this clears things and I apologize for having hurt your feelings as a modder.
AlisceaSparku
hey cikra~ :D

here's the GD

feel free to change the difficulty name though. Can't think of any verb T_T

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: MitiS - Movements.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 203249
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 3
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
SpecialStyle: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 0.8
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 2.4

[Metadata]
Title:Movements (feat. MaHi)
TitleUnicode:Movements (feat. MaHi)
Artist:MitiS
ArtistUnicode:MitiS
Creator:cikra
Version:Aliscea's Ascending
Source:
Tags:mitis movements
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:8.4
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:9
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"osu bg 1.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
20,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,5,0,0
73431,-105.263157894737,4,2,1,5,0,0
74843,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
78725,-44.4444444444445,4,2,1,5,0,0
78814,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
79078,-100,4,2,1,5,0,1
124255,-117.647058823529,4,2,1,5,0,0
158137,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
169431,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,5,0,0
197666,-105.263157894737,4,2,1,5,0,0
199078,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
201902,-33.3333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
201990,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
202960,-44.4444444444445,4,2,1,5,0,0
203049,-133.333333333333,4,2,1,5,0,0
203313,-100,4,2,1,5,0,1
248490,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0

[HitObjects]
64,192,20,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,1078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,1255,128,0,2490:0:0:0:0:
64,192,2843,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,3019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,3196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,3372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,3549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,3725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,3902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,4078,128,0,5314:0:0:0:0:
64,192,5667,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,5843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,6019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,6196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,6372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,6549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,6725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,6902,128,0,8137:0:0:0:0:
64,192,8490,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,8667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,8843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,9019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,9196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,9372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,9549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,9725,128,0,10961:0:0:0:0:
448,192,10078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,10255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,10431,128,0,11314:0:0:0:0:
64,192,11314,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,11490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,11667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,11843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,12019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,12196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,12372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,12549,128,0,13784:0:0:0:0:
64,192,14137,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,14314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,14490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,14667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,14843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,15019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,15196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,15372,128,0,16608:0:0:0:0:
64,192,16961,5,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,17137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,17314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,17490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,17667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,17843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,18019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,18196,128,0,19431:0:0:0:0:
448,192,18549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,18725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,18902,128,0,19784:0:0:0:0:
64,192,19784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,19961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,20137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,20314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,20490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,20667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,20843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,21019,128,0,22608:0:0:0:0:
448,192,22078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,22255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,22431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,22608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,22608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,22784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,22961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,23490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,23667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,23843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,24019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,24196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,24372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,24725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,24902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,25078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,25255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,25431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,25608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,25784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,26137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,26225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,26314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,26490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,26667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,26843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,27019,128,0,27196:0:0:0:0:
320,192,27196,128,0,27372:0:0:0:0:
64,192,27549,128,0,27725:0:0:0:0:
320,192,27725,128,0,27902:0:0:0:0:
64,192,27902,128,0,28078:0:0:0:0:
320,192,28078,128,0,28255:0:0:0:0:
192,192,28255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,28431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,28608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,29137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,29314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,29490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,29667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,29843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,30019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,30372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,30549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,30725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,30902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,31078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,31255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,31431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,31784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,31961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,32137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,32314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,32490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,32667,128,0,32843:0:0:0:0:
192,192,32843,128,0,33019:0:0:0:0:
448,192,33196,128,0,33372:0:0:0:0:
320,192,33372,128,0,33549:0:0:0:0:
192,192,33549,128,0,33725:0:0:0:0:
64,192,33725,128,0,33902:0:0:0:0:
320,192,33902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,33902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,34078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,34255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,34431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,34431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,34784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,34961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,34961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,35137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,35314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,35314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,35490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,35667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,35843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,35843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,36019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,36196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,36372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,36372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,36549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,36725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,36725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,36902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,37078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,37255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,37255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,37431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,37608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,37784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,37784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,37961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,38137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,38137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,38314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,38490,128,0,38667:0:0:0:0:
192,192,38667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,38667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,38843,128,0,39019:0:0:0:0:
64,192,39019,128,0,39196:0:0:0:0:
320,192,39196,128,0,39372:0:0:0:0:
448,192,39196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,39372,128,0,39549:0:0:0:0:
192,192,39549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,39549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,39725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,39902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,40078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,40078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,40431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,40608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,40608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,40784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,40961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,40961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,41137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,41314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,41490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,41490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,41667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,41843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,42019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,42019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,42196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,42372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,42372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,42549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,42725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,42902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,42902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,43078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,43255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,43431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,43431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,43608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,43784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,43784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,43961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,44137,128,0,44314:0:0:0:0:
320,192,44314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,44314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,44490,128,0,44667:0:0:0:0:
448,192,44667,128,0,44843:0:0:0:0:
192,192,44843,128,0,45019:0:0:0:0:
64,192,44843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,45019,128,0,45196:0:0:0:0:
320,192,45196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,45196,128,0,45549:0:0:0:0:
192,192,45372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,45549,128,0,45902:0:0:0:0:
64,192,45725,128,0,45902:0:0:0:0:
192,192,45902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,46078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,46255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,46431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,46608,128,0,46961:0:0:0:0:
192,192,46784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,46961,128,0,47314:0:0:0:0:
64,192,47137,128,0,47314:0:0:0:0:
192,192,47314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,47490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,47667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,47843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,48019,128,0,48372:0:0:0:0:
192,192,48196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,48372,128,0,48725:0:0:0:0:
64,192,48549,128,0,48725:0:0:0:0:
192,192,48725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,48902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,49078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,49255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,49431,128,0,49784:0:0:0:0:
192,192,49608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,49784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,49961,128,0,50049:0:0:0:0:
192,192,50049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,50137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,50137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,50314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,50402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,50490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,50578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,50667,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,50755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,50843,128,0,51196:0:0:0:0:
320,192,51019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,51196,128,0,51549:0:0:0:0:
448,192,51372,128,0,51549:0:0:0:0:
320,192,51549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,51725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,51902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,52078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,52255,128,0,52608:0:0:0:0:
320,192,52431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,52608,128,0,52961:0:0:0:0:
448,192,52784,128,0,52961:0:0:0:0:
320,192,52961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,53137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,53314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,53490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,53667,128,0,54019:0:0:0:0:
320,192,53843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,54019,128,0,54372:0:0:0:0:
448,192,54196,128,0,54372:0:0:0:0:
192,192,54372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,54549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,54725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,54902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,55078,128,0,55431:0:0:0:0:
320,192,55255,128,0,55431:0:0:0:0:
64,192,55431,128,0,55608:0:0:0:0:
448,192,55608,128,0,55784:0:0:0:0:
320,192,55784,128,0,55961:0:0:0:0:
64,192,55961,128,0,56137:0:0:0:0:
448,192,56137,128,0,56314:0:0:0:0:
192,192,56314,128,0,56490:0:0:0:0:
320,192,56490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,56490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,56666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,56843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,57019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,57019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,57196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,57372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,57549,128,0,57902:0:0:0:0:
320,192,57549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,57902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,57902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,58078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,58255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,58431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,58431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,58608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,58784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,58961,128,0,59137:0:0:0:0:
192,192,58961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,59137,128,0,59314:0:0:0:0:
320,192,59314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,59314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,59490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,59666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,59843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,59843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,60019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,60196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,60372,128,0,60725:0:0:0:0:
192,192,60372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,60725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,60725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,60902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,61078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,61255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,61255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,61431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,61608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,61784,128,0,61961:0:0:0:0:
320,192,61784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,61961,128,0,62137:0:0:0:0:
192,192,62137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,62137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,62314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,62490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,62666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,62666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,62843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,63019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,63108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,63196,128,0,63549:0:0:0:0:
448,192,63196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,63549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,63549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,63725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,63902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,64078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,64078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,64255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,64431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,64608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,64608,128,0,64784:0:0:0:0:
64,192,64784,128,0,64961:0:0:0:0:
320,192,64961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,64961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,65137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,65314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,65490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,65490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,65666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,65843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,65931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,66019,128,0,66372:0:0:0:0:
64,192,66019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,66372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,66372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,66549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,66725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,66902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,66902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,67078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,67166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,67255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,67431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,67431,128,0,67608:0:0:0:0:
448,192,67608,128,0,67784:0:0:0:0:
192,192,67608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,67784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,67784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,67961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,68137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,68137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,68314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,68402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,68490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,68578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,68666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,68843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,68843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,69019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,69108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,69196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,69284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,69372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,69549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,69549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,69725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,69902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,69990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,70078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,70255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,70255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,70431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,70519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,70608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,70784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,70961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,70961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,71137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,71225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,71314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,71402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,71490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,71666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,71666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,71843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,71931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,72019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,72108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,72196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,72372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,72372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,72461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,72549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,72725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,72814,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,72902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,73078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,73078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,73255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,73431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,73431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,73608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,73784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,73784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,73961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,74137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,74137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,74314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,74490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,74490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,74666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,74666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,74755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,74755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,74843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,74843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,75019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,75019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,75196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,75372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,75372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,75549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,75725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,75725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,75902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,76078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,76078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,76166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,76255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,76255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,76343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,76343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,76431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,76431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,76519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,76519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,76608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,76608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,76696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,76696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,76784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,76784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,76872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,76872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,76961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,76961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,77049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,77049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,77137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,77137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,77225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,77225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,77314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,77314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,77402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,77402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,77490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,77490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,77578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,77666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,77666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,77843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,77931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,78019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,78019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,78196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,78284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,78372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,78372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,78549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,78637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,78725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,78725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,78725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,79078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,79078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,79078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,79078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,79255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,79431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,79431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,79431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,79608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,79784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,79961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,79961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,80137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,80137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,80137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,80314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,80490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,80666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,80666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,80843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,80843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,80843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,81019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,81196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,81372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,81372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,81549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,81549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,81549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,81725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,81725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,81902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,81902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,82078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,82255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,82255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,82255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,82431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,82608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,82784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,82784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,82961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,82961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,82961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,83137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,83314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,83490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,83490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,83578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,83666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,83666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,83666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,83843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,84019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,84196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,84196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,84284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,84284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,84372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,84372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,84372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,84549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,84549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,84725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,84725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,84902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,85078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,85078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,85078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,85255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,85431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,85608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,85608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,85784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,85784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,85784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,85961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,86137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,86314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,86314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,86490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,86490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,86490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,86666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,86843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,87019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,87019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,87196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,87196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,87196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,87372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,87372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,87549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,87549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,87725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,87902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,87902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,87902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,88078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,88255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,88431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,88431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,88608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,88608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,88608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,88784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,88961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,88961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,89137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,89137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,89314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,89314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,89314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,89490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,89490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,89666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,89666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,89843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,89843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,89931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,89931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,90019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,90019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,90019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,90196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,90196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,90372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,90372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,90549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,90725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,90725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,90725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,90902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,91078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,91255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,91255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,91431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,91431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,91431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,91608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,91784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,91961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,91961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,92137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,92137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,92137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,92314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,92490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,92666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,92666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,92843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,92843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,92843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,93019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,93019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,93196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,93196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,93372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,93549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,93549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,93549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,93725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,93902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,94078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,94078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,94255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,94255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,94255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,94431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,94608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,94784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,94784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,94872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,94961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,94961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,94961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,95137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,95314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,95490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,95490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,95578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,95578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,95666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,95666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,95666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,95843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,95843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,96019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,96019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,96196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,96372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,96372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,96372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,96549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,96725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,96902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,96902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,97078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,97078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,97078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,97255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,97431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,97608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,97608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,97784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,97784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,97784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,97961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,98137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,98314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,98314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,98490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,98490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,98490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,98666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,98666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,98843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,98843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,99019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,99196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,99196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,99196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,99372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,99549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,99725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,99725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,99902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,99902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,99902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,100078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,100255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,100255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,100343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,100431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,100519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,100608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,100696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,100784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,100872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,100961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,100961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,101049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,101137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,101225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,101314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,101314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,101402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,101490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,101578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,101666,128,0,102637:0:0:0:0:
192,192,101843,128,0,102284:0:0:0:0:
320,192,102019,128,0,102637:0:0:0:0:
448,192,102196,128,0,102461:0:0:0:0:
192,192,102372,128,0,102637:0:0:0:0:
448,192,102549,128,0,102725:0:0:0:0:
64,192,102725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,102725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,102725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,103078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,103078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,103078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,103078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,103255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,103255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,103431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,103431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,103431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,103608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,103784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,103961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,103961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,104137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,104137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,104137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,104314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,104314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,104490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,104490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,104666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,104843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,104843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,104843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,105019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,105196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,105372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,105372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,105549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,105549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,105549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,105725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,105902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,106078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,106078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,106255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,106255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,106255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,106431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,106608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,106784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,106784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,106872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,106872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,106961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,106961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,106961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,107137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,107137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,107314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,107314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,107490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,107666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,107666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,107666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,107843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,108019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,108196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,108196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,108372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,108372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,108372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,108549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,108725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,108902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,108902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,109078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,109078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,109078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,109255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,109431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,109608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,109608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,109784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,109784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,109784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,109961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,109961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,110137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,110137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,110314,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,110490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,110490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,110490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,110666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,110843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,111019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,111019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,111196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,111196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,111196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,111372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,111549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,111549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,111549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,111725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,111725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,111902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,111902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,112078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,112078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,112078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,112255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,112255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,112431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,112431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,112608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,112608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,112608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,112784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,112784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,112961,128,0,113843:0:0:0:0:
320,192,113137,128,0,113578:0:0:0:0:
192,192,113313,128,0,113755:0:0:0:0:
64,192,113490,128,0,113755:0:0:0:0:
320,192,113666,128,0,113843:0:0:0:0:
192,192,113843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,113843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,114019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,114019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,114019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,114196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,114372,128,0,114549:0:0:0:0:
320,192,114549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,114549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,114637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,114725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,114725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,114725,128,0,114902:0:0:0:0:
192,192,114902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,115078,128,0,115255:0:0:0:0:
64,192,115255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,115255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,115431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,115431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,115431,128,0,115608:0:0:0:0:
192,192,115608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,115608,128,0,115784:0:0:0:0:
320,192,115784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,115784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,115961,128,0,116137:0:0:0:0:
64,192,116137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,116137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,116137,128,0,116313:0:0:0:0:
192,192,116313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,116490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,116666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,116666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,116843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,116843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,116843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,117019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,117196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,117372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,117549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,117549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,117549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,117725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,117902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,118078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,118078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,118166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,118166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,118255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,118255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,118255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,118431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,118431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,118608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,118608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,118784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,118961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,118961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,118961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,119137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,119313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,119490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,119666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,119666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,119666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,119843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,120019,128,0,120196:0:0:0:0:
192,192,120196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,120196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,120284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,120372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,120372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,120372,128,0,120549:0:0:0:0:
320,192,120549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,120725,128,0,120902:0:0:0:0:
448,192,120902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,120902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,121078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,121078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,121078,128,0,121255:0:0:0:0:
320,192,121255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,121255,128,0,121431:0:0:0:0:
192,192,121431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,121431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,121608,128,0,121784:0:0:0:0:
448,192,121608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,121784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,121784,128,0,121961:0:0:0:0:
448,192,121784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,121961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,121961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,122137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,122137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,122313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,122313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,122490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,122490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,122490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,122666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,122666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,122755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,122843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,122843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,122843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,122931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,123019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,123108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,123196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,123196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,123196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,123284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,123372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,123461,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,123549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,123549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,123549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,123637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,123725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,123813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,123902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,123902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,123902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,123990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,124078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,124166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,124255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,124255,128,0,124519:0:0:0:0:
320,192,124608,128,0,124872:0:0:0:0:
64,192,124961,128,0,125225:0:0:0:0:
320,192,125313,128,0,125490:0:0:0:0:
192,192,125490,128,0,125666:0:0:0:0:
448,192,125666,128,0,125931:0:0:0:0:
320,192,126019,128,0,126284:0:0:0:0:
64,192,126372,128,0,126637:0:0:0:0:
320,192,126725,128,0,126902:0:0:0:0:
64,192,126902,128,0,127078:0:0:0:0:
448,192,127078,128,0,127343:0:0:0:0:
320,192,127431,128,0,127696:0:0:0:0:
64,192,127784,128,0,128049:0:0:0:0:
320,192,128137,128,0,128313:0:0:0:0:
192,192,128313,128,0,128490:0:0:0:0:
448,192,128490,128,0,128755:0:0:0:0:
320,192,128843,128,0,129108:0:0:0:0:
64,192,129196,128,0,129461:0:0:0:0:
320,192,129549,128,0,129725:0:0:0:0:
64,192,129725,128,0,129902:0:0:0:0:
448,192,129902,128,0,131313:0:0:0:0:
320,192,130255,128,0,130519:0:0:0:0:
64,192,130608,128,0,130872:0:0:0:0:
320,192,130961,128,0,131137:0:0:0:0:
64,192,131137,128,0,131313:0:0:0:0:
192,192,131313,128,0,132725:0:0:0:0:
320,192,131666,128,0,131931:0:0:0:0:
448,192,132019,128,0,132284:0:0:0:0:
64,192,132372,128,0,132549:0:0:0:0:
320,192,132549,128,0,132725:0:0:0:0:
448,192,132725,128,0,135549:0:0:0:0:
320,192,133078,128,0,133343:0:0:0:0:
64,192,133431,128,0,133696:0:0:0:0:
192,192,133784,128,0,133961:0:0:0:0:
320,192,133961,128,0,134137:0:0:0:0:
64,192,134137,128,0,138372:0:0:0:0:
192,192,135549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,135549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,136255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,136313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,136961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,137490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,139784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,139872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,139961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,140137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,140490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,140843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,141196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,141372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,141549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,141902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,142608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,143137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,143666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,145078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,145255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,145431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,145784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,146137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,146313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,146490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,146843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,146843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,148255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,148961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,149666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,151431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,151519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,151608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,151784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,152137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,152490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,152666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,153902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,154255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,154431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,155313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,156725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,156902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,157078,128,0,158137:0:0:0:0:
192,192,157431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,157608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,157784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,157784,128,0,158137:0:0:0:0:
192,192,158137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,158137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,158313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,158490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,158490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,158666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,158666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,158666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,158843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,159019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,159019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,159196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,159372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,159549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,159725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,159902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,159902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,160078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,160078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,160255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,160255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,160255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,160431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,160608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,160608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,160784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,160961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,160961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,161137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,161313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,161490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,161490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,161666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,161666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,161666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,161843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,161843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,162019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,162196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,162196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,162372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,162372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,162549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,162725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,162902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,162902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,162990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,162990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,163078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,163078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,163078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,163255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,163255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,163343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,163343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,163431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,163431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,163431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,163608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,163608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,163784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,163784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,163961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,164137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,164313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,164313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,164490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,164490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,164490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,164666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,164666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,164843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,165019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,165196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,165372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,165549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,165549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,165725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,165725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,165902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,165902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,165902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,166078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,166255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,166255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,166431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,166608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,166608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,166784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,166961,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,167137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,167137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,167313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,167313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,167313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,167490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,167490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,167666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,167843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,167843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,168019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,168019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,168196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,168372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,168549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,168549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,168637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,168637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,168725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,168725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,168725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,168902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,168902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,168990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,168990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,169078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,169078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,169078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,169255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,169255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,169431,128,0,169784:0:0:0:0:
320,192,169431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,169608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,169784,128,0,170137:0:0:0:0:
64,192,169960,128,0,170137:0:0:0:0:
192,192,170137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,170313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,170490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,170666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,170843,128,0,171196:0:0:0:0:
192,192,171019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,171196,128,0,171549:0:0:0:0:
64,192,171372,128,0,171549:0:0:0:0:
192,192,171549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,171725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,171902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,172078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,172255,128,0,172608:0:0:0:0:
192,192,172431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,172608,128,0,172960:0:0:0:0:
64,192,172784,128,0,172960:0:0:0:0:
192,192,172960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,173137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,173313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,173490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,173666,128,0,174019:0:0:0:0:
192,192,173843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,174019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,174196,128,0,174284:0:0:0:0:
192,192,174284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,174372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,174372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,174549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,174637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,174725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,174813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,174902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,174990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,175078,128,0,175431:0:0:0:0:
320,192,175255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,175431,128,0,175784:0:0:0:0:
448,192,175608,128,0,175784:0:0:0:0:
320,192,175784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,175960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,176137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,176313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,176490,128,0,176843:0:0:0:0:
320,192,176666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,176843,128,0,177196:0:0:0:0:
448,192,177019,128,0,177196:0:0:0:0:
320,192,177196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,177372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,177549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,177725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,177902,128,0,178255:0:0:0:0:
320,192,178078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,178255,128,0,178608:0:0:0:0:
448,192,178431,128,0,178608:0:0:0:0:
192,192,178608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,178784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,178960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,179137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,179313,128,0,179666:0:0:0:0:
320,192,179490,128,0,179666:0:0:0:0:
64,192,179666,128,0,179843:0:0:0:0:
448,192,179843,128,0,180019:0:0:0:0:
320,192,180019,128,0,180196:0:0:0:0:
64,192,180196,128,0,180372:0:0:0:0:
448,192,180372,128,0,180549:0:0:0:0:
192,192,180549,128,0,180725:0:0:0:0:
320,192,180725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,180725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,180902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,181078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,181255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,181255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,181431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,181608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,181784,128,0,182137:0:0:0:0:
320,192,181784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,182137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,182137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,182313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,182490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,182666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,182666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,182843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,183019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,183196,128,0,183372:0:0:0:0:
192,192,183196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,183372,128,0,183549:0:0:0:0:
320,192,183549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,183549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,183725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,183902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,184078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,184078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,184255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,184431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,184608,128,0,184960:0:0:0:0:
192,192,184608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,184960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,184960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,185137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,185313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,185490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,185490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,185666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,185843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,186019,128,0,186196:0:0:0:0:
320,192,186019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,186196,128,0,186372:0:0:0:0:
192,192,186372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,186372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,186549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,186725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,186902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,186902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,187078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,187255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,187343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,187431,128,0,187784:0:0:0:0:
448,192,187431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,187784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,187784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,187960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,188137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,188313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,188313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,188490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,188666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,188843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,188843,128,0,189019:0:0:0:0:
64,192,189019,128,0,189196:0:0:0:0:
320,192,189196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,189196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,189372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,189549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,189725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,189725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,189902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,190078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,190166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,190255,128,0,190608:0:0:0:0:
64,192,190255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,190608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,190608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,190784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,190960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,191137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,191137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,191313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,191402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,191490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,191666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,191666,128,0,191843:0:0:0:0:
448,192,191843,128,0,192019:0:0:0:0:
192,192,191843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,192019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,192019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,192196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,192372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,192372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,192549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,192637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,192725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,192813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,192902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,193078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,193078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,193255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,193343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,193431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,193519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,193608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,193784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,193784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,193960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,194137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,194225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,194313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,194490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,194490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,194666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,194755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,194843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,195019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,195196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,195196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,195372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,195460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,195549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,195637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,195725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,195902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,195902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,196078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,196166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,196255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,196343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,196431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,196608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,196608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,196696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,196784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,196960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,197049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,197137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,197313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,197313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,197490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,197666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,197666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,197843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,198019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,198019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,198196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,198372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,198372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,198549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,198725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,198725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,198902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,198902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,198990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,198990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,199078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,199078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,199255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,199255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,199431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,199608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,199608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,199784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,199960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,199960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,200137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,200313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,200313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,200402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,200490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,200490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,200578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,200578,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,200666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,200666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,200755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,200755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,200843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,200843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,200931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,200931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,201019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,201019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,201108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,201108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,201196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,201196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,201284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,201284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,201372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,201372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,201460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,201460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,201549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,201549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,201637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,201637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,201725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,201725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,201813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,201902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,201902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,201902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,202960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,202960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,202960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,203313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,203313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,203313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,203313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,203490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,203666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,203843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,203843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,204019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,204019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,204019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,204196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,204372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,204549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,204549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,204725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,204725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,204902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,204990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,205078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,205078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,205255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,205255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,205431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,205431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,205431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,205608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,205784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,205784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,205960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,206137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,206137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,206313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,206490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,206666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,206666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,206843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,206843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,206843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,207019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,207196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,207372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,207372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,207549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,207549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,207725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,207813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,207902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,208078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,208078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,208166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,208166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,208255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,208255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,208255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,208431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,208431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,208519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,208519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,208608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,208608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,208608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,208784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,208784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,208960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,208960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,209137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,209313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,209490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,209490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,209666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,209666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,209666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,209843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,210019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,210196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,210196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,210372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,210372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,210549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,210725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,210725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,210902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,210902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,211078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,211078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,211078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,211255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,211431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,211431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,211608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,211784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,211784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,211960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,212137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,212313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,212313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,212490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,212490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,212490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,212666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,212666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,212843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,213019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,213019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,213196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,213196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,213372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,213460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,213549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,213725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,213725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,213813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,213813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,213902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,213902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,213902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,214078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,214078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,214166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,214166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,214255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,214255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,214255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,214431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,214431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,214608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,214608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,214784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,214960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,215137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,215137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,215313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,215313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,215313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,215490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,215666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,215843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,215843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,216019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,216019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,216196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,216284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,216372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,216372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,216549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,216549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,216725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,216725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,216725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,216902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,217078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,217078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,217255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,217431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,217431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,217608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,217784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,217960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,217960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,218137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,218137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,218137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,218313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,218490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,218666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,218666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,218843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,218843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,219019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,219108,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,219196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,219372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,219372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,219460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,219460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,219549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,219549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,219549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,219725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,219725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,219813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,219813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,219902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,219902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,219902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,220078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,220078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,220255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,220255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,220431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,220608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,220784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,220784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,220960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,220960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,220960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,221137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,221313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,221490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,221490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,221666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,221666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,221843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,221931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,222019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,222019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,222196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,222196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,222372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,222372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,222372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,222549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,222725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,222725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,222902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,223078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,223078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,223255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,223431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,223608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,223608,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,223784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,223784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,223784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,223960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,224137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,224313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,224313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,224490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,224490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,224490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,224666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,224755,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,224843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,224931,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,225019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,225019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,225196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,225196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,225196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,225372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,225372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,225549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,225549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,225549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,225725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,225725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,225902,128,0,226872:0:0:0:0:
192,192,226078,128,0,226519:0:0:0:0:
320,192,226255,128,0,226872:0:0:0:0:
448,192,226431,128,0,226696:0:0:0:0:
192,192,226607,128,0,226872:0:0:0:0:
448,192,226784,128,0,226960:0:0:0:0:
320,192,226960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,226960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,226960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,227313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,227313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,227313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,227313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,227490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,227490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,227666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,227666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,227666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,227843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,228019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,228196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,228196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,228372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,228372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,228372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,228549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,228549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,228725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,228725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,228902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,229078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,229078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,229078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,229255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,229431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,229607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,229607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,229784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,229784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,229784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,229960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,230137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,230313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,230313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,230490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,230490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,230490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,230666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,230843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,231019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,231019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,231107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,231107,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,231196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,231196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,231196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,231372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,231372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,231549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,231549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,231725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,231902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,231902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,231902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,232078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,232255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,232431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,232431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,232607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,232607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,232607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,232784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,232960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,233137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,233137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,233313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,233313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,233313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,233490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,233666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,233843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,233843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,234019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,234019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,234019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,234196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,234196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,234372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,234372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,234549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,234725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,234725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,234725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,234902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,235078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,235255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,235255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,235431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,235431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,235431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,235607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,235784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,235784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,235784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,235960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,235960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,236137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,236137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,236313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,236313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,236313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,236490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,236490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,236666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,236666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,236843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,236843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,236843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,237019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,237019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,237196,128,0,238078:0:0:0:0:
192,192,237372,128,0,237813:0:0:0:0:
320,192,237549,128,0,237990:0:0:0:0:
448,192,237725,128,0,237990:0:0:0:0:
192,192,237902,128,0,238078:0:0:0:0:
320,192,238078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,238078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,238255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,238255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,238255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,238431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,238607,128,0,238784:0:0:0:0:
192,192,238784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,238784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,238872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,238960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,238960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,238960,128,0,239137:0:0:0:0:
320,192,239137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,239313,128,0,239490:0:0:0:0:
448,192,239490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,239490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,239666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,239666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,239666,128,0,239843:0:0:0:0:
320,192,239843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,239843,128,0,240019:0:0:0:0:
192,192,240019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,240019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,240196,128,0,240372:0:0:0:0:
448,192,240372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,240372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,240372,128,0,240549:0:0:0:0:
320,192,240549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,240725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,240902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,240902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,241078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,241078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,241078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,241255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,241431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,241607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,241784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,241784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,241784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,241960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,242137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,242313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,242313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,242402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,242402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,242490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,242490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,242490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,242666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,242666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,242843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,242843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,243019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,243196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,243196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,243196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,243372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,243549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,243725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,243902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,243902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,243902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,244078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,244255,128,0,244431:0:0:0:0:
320,192,244431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,244431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,244519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,244607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,244607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,244607,128,0,244784:0:0:0:0:
192,192,244784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,244960,128,0,245137:0:0:0:0:
64,192,245137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,245137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,245313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,245313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,245313,128,0,245490:0:0:0:0:
192,192,245490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,245490,128,0,245666:0:0:0:0:
320,192,245666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,245666,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,245843,128,0,246019:0:0:0:0:
64,192,245843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,246019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,246019,128,0,246196:0:0:0:0:
64,192,246019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,246196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,246196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,246372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,246372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,246549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,246549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,246725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,246725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,246725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,246902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,246902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,246990,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,247078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,247078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,247078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,247166,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,247255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,247343,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,247431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,247431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,247431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,247519,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,247607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,247696,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,247784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,247784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,247784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,247872,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,247960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,247960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,247960,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,248049,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,248137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,248137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,248137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,248225,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,248313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,248313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,248313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,248402,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,248490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,248490,128,0,251313:0:0:0:0:
320,192,249196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,249255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,249902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,250431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,252725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,252813,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,252902,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,253078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,253431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,253784,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,254137,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,254313,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,254490,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,254843,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,255549,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,256078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,256607,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,258019,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,258196,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,258372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,258725,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,259078,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,259255,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,259431,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,259784,128,0,266843:0:0:0:0:
192,192,259784,128,0,266843:0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
riunosk
thanks for the guest difficulty ^
Chronocide
Mod request from Aliscea

IRC Mod
2016-05-08 21:22 Han Solo: 00:19:784 (19784|0) - You could add a hold here
2016-05-08 21:22 Han Solo: 00:22:608 (22608|3) - And end it there
2016-05-08 21:23 Han Solo: 01:16:255 (76255|1) - This should be nerfed imo
2016-05-08 21:23 Han Solo: Contrast is too big compared to the previous section
2016-05-08 21:24 Han Solo: Add broken stairs, maybe?
2016-05-08 21:24 Han Solo: Like to Asteriks DnB charts
2016-05-08 21:25 Han Solo: 01:16:961 (76961|1) - And that could be 1/6, maybe
2016-05-08 21:25 Han Solo: No, nvm
2016-05-08 21:25 Han Solo: 01:17:843 (77843|1,78196|2,78549|1) - Those should be trills, not jacks
2016-05-08 21:26 Han Solo: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5110143 Like that maybe?
2016-05-08 21:26 AlisceaSparku: oops got myself some food
2016-05-08 21:26 Han Solo: XD
2016-05-08 21:26 Han Solo: 01:19:078 (79078|1) - Wall smash MIGHT be too much, but imo it's fine
2016-05-08 21:27 AlisceaSparku: 01:16:255 - i think these bursts here are fine xD
2016-05-08 21:28 Han Solo: They're so strong compared to the previous section
2016-05-08 21:28 AlisceaSparku: but hmm ill try something
2016-05-08 21:28 Han Solo: You go from single with double on 1/1, to 1/2 double trill
2016-05-08 21:28 Han Solo: 02:19:784 (139784|2) - You should chart that like you did 02:16:255 (136255|2) :^)
2016-05-08 21:29 Han Solo: 02:31:431 (151431|1) - Same here
2016-05-08 21:29 Han Solo: 03:20:313 (200313|3) - That should also be nerfed a bit
2016-05-08 21:30 AlisceaSparku: if i nerfed those bursts
2016-05-08 21:30 AlisceaSparku: i'd have to nerf 04:07:784 - also
2016-05-08 21:31 AlisceaSparku: which i have no idea how i will differentiate them using note counts t_t
2016-05-08 21:31 Han Solo: 04:12:725 (252725|2) - Grace noootes
2016-05-08 21:31 Han Solo: No, don't nerf that
2016-05-08 21:31 Han Solo: You have a good buildup
2016-05-08 21:31 Han Solo: 04:06:902 (246902|1) - From there it gets denser
2016-05-08 21:31 04:06:019 (246019|0) - *
2016-05-08 21:31 Han Solo: Like, that makes sense, from a density standpoint
2016-05-08 21:32 Han Solo: The rest seems fine :P
2016-05-08 21:32 AlisceaSparku: what if i mix in sliders in 01:16:255 -
2016-05-08 21:32 AlisceaSparku: :^)
2016-05-08 21:32 Han Solo: How
2016-05-08 21:32 Han Solo: What
2016-05-08 21:32 Han Solo: You can, sure
2016-05-08 21:32 Han Solo: Also, metadata isn't correct
2016-05-08 21:32 Han Solo: You're not in the tag, source is missing and widescreen support is enabled
2016-05-08 21:32 AlisceaSparku: i think you can include that in the irc mod post xD
2016-05-08 21:33 AlisceaSparku: what's the source for this though
2016-05-08 21:33 Han Solo: Sec
2016-05-08 21:33 Han Solo: Doesn't have one, it seems
2016-05-08 21:33 Han Solo: It's a single
Fraux
Hi cikra o/
LittleMod from me..

Column 0|1|2|3

[Walking]
02:14:470 - Add Ln (?)
02:14:823 - ^
02:15:176 - ^
02:19:941 (139941|2) - Move to 0
02:20:073 (140073|3) - Move to 1
02:31:764 (151764|3) - Add Ln
02:32:823 - add note
02:32:999 - ^
02:33:352 - ^
02:33:529 - ^
02:35:293 - add LN to 02:36:352
Lude
IRC Modding
2016-05-21 20:41 Interlude-: 00:38:823 (38823|3,38999|2,39176|3,39352|2) - 
2016-05-21 20:42 Interlude-: just personal recommendation, but how bout changing em to LN?
2016-05-21 20:42 Interlude-: leaving the other half as normal notes
2016-05-21 20:42 cikra: hm
2016-05-21 20:42 Interlude-: 00:43:764 (43764|1) -
2016-05-21 20:42 Interlude-: This to col 3!
2016-05-21 20:43 Interlude-: 00:45:176 (45176|2) -
2016-05-21 20:43 Interlude-: And this to col 4
2016-05-21 20:43 Interlude-: 00:45:176 (45176|2) -
2016-05-21 20:44 Interlude-: You could add another note for here too, because you emphasized those sounds with doubles, just like
2016-05-21 20:44 Interlude-: 00:45:176 (45176|2) -
2016-05-21 20:44 Interlude-: i mean
2016-05-21 20:44 Interlude-: yeah :3
2016-05-21 20:44 Interlude-: wat those sections did not change
2016-05-21 20:44 Interlude-: sorry
2016-05-21 20:44 cikra: so many :x
2016-05-21 20:45 cikra: LOL
2016-05-21 20:45 cikra: i was like
2016-05-21 20:45 cikra: y u spam
2016-05-21 20:45 Interlude-: D:
2016-05-21 20:45 Interlude-: sorryyyy
2016-05-21 20:45 Interlude-: up to the changing col was right tho
2016-05-21 20:45 Interlude-: hehe
2016-05-21 20:45 cikra: haha
2016-05-21 20:45 cikra: its ok
2016-05-21 20:45 Interlude-: 01:03:176 -
2016-05-21 20:45 cikra: now u just gotta redo xd
2016-05-21 20:45 Interlude-: I meant here
2016-05-21 20:46 Interlude-: you could add up another note
2016-05-21 20:46 Interlude-: since you emphasized them with doubles on
2016-05-21 20:46 Interlude-: 01:01:588 -
2016-05-21 20:46 Interlude-: 01:05:999 -
2016-05-21 20:46 Interlude-: Same goes off here too
2016-05-21 20:46 Interlude-: 01:07:764 (67764|2) -
2016-05-21 20:46 Interlude-: This to col 4!
2016-05-21 20:47 Interlude-: 01:10:235 (70235|2) -
2016-05-21 20:47 Interlude-: This to col 2, and add another note at
2016-05-21 20:47 Interlude-: 01:10:411 -
2016-05-21 20:47 Interlude-: 01:23:646 -
2016-05-21 20:47 Interlude-: Missing a note for snare here!
2016-05-21 20:48 Interlude-: 01:27:176 -
2016-05-21 20:48 Interlude-: Add a note here and
2016-05-21 20:48 Interlude-: 01:27:352 (87352|1) -
2016-05-21 20:48 Interlude-: Delete this
2016-05-21 20:48 cikra: ahhh so many xddd
2016-05-21 20:48 Interlude-: hehe im on bursttt
2016-05-21 20:48 cikra: uh
2016-05-21 20:48 Interlude-: i'll slow down :) tell me when you are ready
2016-05-21 20:48 cikra: for 01:27:352 (87352|1) -
2016-05-21 20:48 cikra: theres a beta
2016-05-21 20:48 cikra: beat
2016-05-21 20:48 cikra: so
2016-05-21 20:49 cikra: i dont really think i need to clear that one
2016-05-21 20:49 Interlude-: Hmm then how bout deleting one here
2016-05-21 20:49 Interlude-: 01:27:529 -
2016-05-21 20:49 Interlude-: oh nvm you could leave it that way
2016-05-21 20:50 cikra: i like how there are 3 ppl modding my map now XD
2016-05-21 20:50 Interlude-: 01:29:999 -
2016-05-21 20:50 Interlude-: Add up a note at 4?
2016-05-21 20:51 Interlude-: 01:41:646 - Loved this part xd
2016-05-21 20:51 Interlude-: 01:42:705 - You could add another note tho
2016-05-21 20:51 cikra: hoho
2016-05-21 20:51 cikra: LN is love
2016-05-21 20:52 cikra: LN is life
2016-05-21 20:52 cikra: if i added a note there
2016-05-21 20:52 Interlude-: 02:04:235 - Add a note for slight bass sound
2016-05-21 20:52 cikra: it would look and feel awkward
2016-05-21 20:52 cikra: and its either
2016-05-21 20:52 cikra: i leave it at 1 4
2016-05-21 20:52 cikra: or 1 2 3 4
2016-05-21 20:52 Interlude-: yeah I would love 1234 xd
2016-05-21 20:52 Interlude-: impact!
2016-05-21 20:52 cikra: iunno
2016-05-21 20:53 cikra: 1 4 feels good
2016-05-21 20:53 cikra: but it feels empty
2016-05-21 20:53 cikra: but
2016-05-21 20:53 cikra: 1 2 3 4 feels also good
2016-05-21 20:53 cikra: but it feels overmapped
2016-05-21 20:53 cikra: :CCC
2016-05-21 20:53 cikra: fak mai life
2016-05-21 20:53 Interlude-: 03:10:235 - Same as previous
2016-05-21 20:53 Interlude-: noo definitely not overmapped
2016-05-21 20:53 Interlude-: its a slow song
2016-05-21 20:53 Interlude-: well not that slow but
2016-05-21 20:53 Interlude-: acceptable
2016-05-21 20:54 cikra: i screwed up D:<<<
2016-05-21 20:54 cikra: now i need to redo everything
2016-05-21 20:54 cikra: >:C
2016-05-21 20:54 Interlude-: wat
2016-05-21 20:54 Interlude-: haha
2016-05-21 20:55 Interlude-: 04:06:882 (246882|2) - Delete
2016-05-21 20:55 Interlude-: 04:06:970 - Add a note here
Protastic101
Wahh, I love MitiS, but I have 2 GD's to do and 2 maps in my queue to get to... BUT MITIS *falls over, has seizure, dies*
Seriously, I want to do a full mod, but hnrgh. Why do I even have a queue if I don't even mod maps from it? WHAT IS MY LIFE!?! *Note: Do excuse my behavior, MitiS is one of my favorite artists and there's not enough MitiS songs for mania, I swear.

Column 1|2|3|4

Just some general stuff
- Your offset is ~31, not 0.
- You have a silent hitsound. That's unrankable It's so unrankable, I used red O.O Also, all hitsounds must be a .wav file. A .mp3 just confuses the hell out of Osu.
- If you have a .osb, you need to create a separate folder within your song folder titled "SB" and put all that fancy SB stuff in there.
- If you're not using an SB, uncheck widescreen support in Teleportation, and Running
- Your BG has a watermark/signature on it which is kind of bad looking. I tried cropping it, but it screws up the BG ratio, so I don't even know anymore. What about a BG like this. I didn't realize it was the BG posted with the youtube video of it XD Either way though, you don't need to use the art an official source uses when looking for a BG. Just a tip.
- OD and HP of Crawling is too low. Since it's a balanced mix of LN's and notes, use OD and HP ~7.
- Increase OD and HP of Walking to ~7.2 since there's quite a lot of notes but few LN's.
- Bring OD of Teleportation to ~8.5. There's a fair amount of LN's, so 9 is overkill T.T
- Also, listening to the song, I think I found a pretty close snare to the one like at 01:18:705 and a kick too

Flying
Comment: A lot of your patterns in this difficulty are copy and pasted it seems. Even if the musical structure of a section is the exact same, the placements of your note should not be the exact same over and over again. It makes the difficulty very repetitive and easily predictable, to the point it's kind of boring imo.
00:09:705 (9705|1) - Consider making this the same length as 00:06:882 (6882|1) If accepted, add LN's at 00:09:882 to 00:10:058 and 00:10:058 to 00:10:235 and 00:10:235 to 00:10:411 so like this
00:32:999 (32999|1,33176|2,33264|1,33352|2,33529|1,33705|2) - Control H to avoid a jack with 00:32:823 (32823|1) which may play uncomfortably.
00:39:176 - Add another note in 1 since it's accented like at 00:38:647 (38647|0,38647|1)
00:44:294 - ^^
00:45:705 (45705|0,45882|2,45882|1,47117|0,47294|2,47294|1,48529|0,48705|1,48705|2,49941|0,50117|2,50117|1,51352|0,51529|1,51529|2,52764|0,52941|2,52941|1,54176|0,54352|1,54352|2) - Control J since the accent comes on the upbeat, not the downbeat. Also, despite the music being repeated for a few measures, I'd suggest changing up the placements of the notes here so that it isn't so repetitive to play.
01:09:794 and 01:09:970 and 01:10:058 - Add notes here as they're the same sound as 01:09:529 (69529|3,69617|2,69705|1)
01:10:499 - ^^
01:11:117 and 01:11:205 and 01:11:382 and 01:11:470 - ^^
01:14:646 (74646|2) - move to 2 and add another note at 01:14:735 in 2 to make a jack to represent the kick.
01:14:911 (74911|1,75088|1) - Remove these notes if you aren't going to add them anywhere else in this section as it's too unexpected.
01:14:999 (74999|2) - Move to 2 if above is accepted.
01:16:146 - Add note in 2 for kick.
01:24:705 (84705|1,84705|2,84705|0) - Reduce this to a double since it's just a kick.
01:27:529 (87529|2,87529|1,87529|0) - ^^
01:28:588 - Make triple for snare.
01:29:294 - ^^
01:29:999 (89999|2,89999|3,90176|3) - ^^
01:30:352 (90352|1,90352|2,90352|0) - Make double for kick. Try and be consistent. If you map kicks with doubles, use only doubles; if you map snares with triples, use only triples. Unless there's a crash layered on top of a kick, the kick should just be a double. The only real exception to this would be if you have LN's in the way and can't add any more notes.
01:30:705 - Make triple for snare.
01:35:823 (95823|3) - Make double for kick.
01:35:999 (95999|1,95999|3,95999|0) - ^^
01:36:352 - Triple for snare.
01:37:676 - Add note here. There's kind of like a stuttered sound here.
01:38:646 (98646|1) - Make double.
01:39:176 - Make triple. And etc., I'm going to stop listing them now.
01:40:235 (100235|3,100941|0,101294|2) - Make triples for snare and 01:40:764 (100764|2,101470|3) make double for kick.
01:41:117 (101117|0) - Forgot this one too, make it a double.
01:48:970 - Add note for stuttered sound.
02:15:529 to 02:26:823 - I think it's kind of confusing to suddenly start mapping to the guitar at 02:18:352 (138352|0,138529|1,138705|2,138882|3,139146|3,139235|2,139411|1) when it starts at 02:15:529 Either layer it over the piano where the guitar starts, or just map to the piano to avoid confusion, but don't map a part when it has already started its musical phrase (if that makes any sense?)
03:11:999 (191999|0,191999|1,191999|2,192352|3,192352|2,192705|2,192705|3,193058|3,193058|1) - I'm pretty sure these are all 3/4 of a beat long, maybe 1/8 beat shorter, but rounding to 3/4 just makes everything easier in life >.<
03:13:411 (193411|3,193411|0,193411|2,193499|1,193588|0,193676|2,193764|0,193852|1,193940|0) - Either map this section like what you have here, or remove this and replace it with the triple LN's you had at the beginning of the previous measure. This is just for consistency. It's very confusing when you start mapping one instrument when it's already started.
03:16:235 (196235|0,196235|1,196235|3,196323|2,196411|1,196499|3,196588|1,196676|2,196764|1) - ^^ Same deal
03:18:970 - Add note here for the kick.
03:19:146 (199146|1,199323|0,199499|0) - Remove if you're not going to map these sounds for this entire section.
03:20:382 - Add note for kick.
03:22:940 (202940|1,202940|0,202940|2,202940|3) - Just make this a triple. There's no crash here, just a snare, which you represent with triples from what I've seen so far.
03:26:646 (206646|0,206646|2,206646|1) - Double since it's just a kick.
03:32:646 - Make double for kick.
03:55:764 to 03:56:999 - Chord burst? Honestly, I think the quads are too much. Since you use triple notes to represent snares, turn the quads into triples and the triples into doubles to remain consistent with the earlier parts of your map.
03:58:587 (238587|0,238587|2) - Remove this since there isn't a heavy drum sound here.

I want more MitiS and less TV Size, so thank you for actually mapping a 4:10 minute long song, knowing full well that means you probably can't request in 90% of mania queues now since most Mania queues have a time restraint of 2:30 minutes T.T

Do pm me if you want me to do a full mod/remod sometime again since I'm too lazy tonight to do long mods right now.
Protastic101
Coming back to finish that mod that I promised. Double posting since it's been a while since my last post too.

Column 1|2|3|4

Mod stuff
I'm actually not going to go through everything, but just leave comments on stuff that could be improved and/or changed.

[Crawling]01:07:426 (67426|1) - Move this to 3 or 4 to avoid a jack with 01:07:779 (67779|1)
01:09:191 (69191|0,69191|2,72014|1,72014|0,74838|1) - I don't understand the placements of these LNs. The sound they represent is only sustained for 1/2 beat. I'd suggest just mapping this section the way you've been mapping so far, which is to just have short notes represent the synth sound.
02:16:250 (136250|2,136294|3) - Man, no, not in an easy difficulty. It's too cruel.
02:31:426 (151426|3,151514|2,151603|1) - Hi, again, no, you should never use 1/4 on an easy difficulty unless the bpm is < ~100 It's just too fast. In normal, you could tolerate it, but in easy, stick to 1/1 and 1/2.
02:54:720 (174720|3,174808|2,174897|1) - ^^
03:13:426 (193426|1,196250|1,199073|2) - What are these here for? Please avoid using LNs if there is not sustained sound to be heard; if there is, the LN should be held for as long as the sound is held. Exceptions to this are when you have very fast drum rolls in lower diffs that you want to represent without mapping the roll, you use an LN. But in this case, you're using the LN to cover an entire synth. That's something you'd see in a STD convert. I'd suggest mapping to the synth using notes, and a few LNs for the longer sounds.
03:46:955 (226955|1,227308|1,227308|2) - Control J so that the double is on the accented drum hit?
04:16:558 (256558|2) - Should be up here at 04:16:602
04:19:205 (259205|1) - Should be at 04:19:250
03:24:720 to 03:44:485 - This entire section is pretty much copy and pasted. I mean, pitch relevancy's important, but not in denser sections of music like the kiai's. Rearrange some of the notes, because 15 measures of almost the same thing is going to become repetitive and unintuitive to play.
03:25:779 and 03:25:955 - Adding to the above, the synth here is incomplete. You mapped to part of it, but then it goes into 1/2 length synth in the last beat of the song, so add LNs here to represent that.
So since this is an easy difficulty, I'd probably consider sticking to just mapping the drums as that'll introduce beginners into Mania and how it's mapped/played/read/etc. and it's normally the difficulty for teaching beginners single notes and LNs, and it's a template for higher difficulties later, so don't pile on 1/4 and LNs with different start points talking about 03:20:485 (200485|0,200838|3,201191|1,201544|2) just yet since people are still learning how to play the mode at this stage.

[Walking]00:33:191 (33191|2) - In normal diffs, you can get away with a short right to left or left to right hand roll, which is what I'd recommend here. Besides, you map it 00:50:485 (50485|1,50573|2,50662|1) so be consistent and map the LN to 1/4.
00:45:191 to 00:56:485 - Again, tone it down with the copy paste patterns. 90% sure most people don't think they're fun.
01:09:191 (69191|3,69279|2,69367|1,69456|0,69544|3,69632|2,69720|1) - Man, no, too soon and early of a difficulty for a burst. Simplify this into something like this, where you follow map the accented synth on the first downbeat, and use a double for the snare
01:14:838 - This measure has a lot of ghost rhythms. 01:14:926 (74926|1,75103|0,75279|3,75456|2) are all ghost notes, and if you want a roll into the measure, you'd have to add a note at 01:14:750 Besides, as I'm saying, you pretty much all need a normal difficulty, and this plays like an Advanced what with the 2/1 long bursts and such. Besides, there are plenty of places where there actually aren't any notes.
01:16:250 - This should not be in a normal difficulty. You're going to have to severely nerf this or create an in between diff, because you can't just expect a player to go from simple 1/1 and 1/2 bursts to two measure long 1/4 bursts.
01:20:485 (80485|3,83309|3,86132|3) - Move to 01:20:132 and remove the notes before it since this is where the LN is sustained.
01:37:779 and 01:38:485 - These aren't all, but since you use doubles to represent the snare, make these doubles to remain consistent.
01:43:073 to 02:02:485 - For this section, it's kind of confusing to play since you sometimes follow the synth, and other times you just follow the drum. What I mean by this are the unneeded silences like at 01:43:603 or 01:46:426 where the synth plays. There are some spots like at 01:48:367 where it would be appropriate to leave empty due to the sustained synth sound.
02:02:661 - Again, calm down with the bursts, or make a normal diff.
02:04:250 to 02:09:897 - This is an unneeded break time, and doesn't make any sense due to the fact that you begin mapping the same exact synth that plays here at 02:09:897 to 02:14:132 There's no transition to differentiate the two sections. They're the same and you map once the synth has already started its musical phrase.
02:09:897 (129897|3,130250|2,130603|1) - Also, all these LNs in this section only last for 1/2 beat.
02:15:544 to 02:26:838 - Don't map the guitar here if you don't map it all the way through because that's going to be confusing. Example here is 02:18:367 (138367|0,138544|1,138720|2,138897|3,139161|3,139250|2,139426|0) The player has seen in the previous measure that you only mapped to the piano, and is expecting notes only following the piano, but then you surprise them by adding the guitar all of a sudden when the guitar has already made its entrance and started playing already, which is confusing for a player who's trying to figure out what sounds they're following now.
02:19:779 (139779|2,139867|3,139956|2) - One handed minitrill in a "normal" difficulty, please don't, that's just too difficult for someone at that level to hit properly.
03:17:838 (197838|0,197838|1) - Reduce this to a single since the snare is much quieter than the ones around it.
Basically stuff I said here can be applied to the last minute or or so of the song.

[Crono's Running]Alright, I'ma preface this mod by saying that I'm kind of scared to mod your difficulty. This is due to the fact that you're very quick to jump to the defense of "Quit trying to change my mapping style." I am in no way trying to change your style or force my own upon it. I'm simply giving you suggestions from another perspective, which is what modding is all about. If you can't take a little bit of criticism, then mapping is not for you, because the modding process is part constructive criticism and part suggestions. The reason I say this is because I, every once in a while, tend to see you get very defensive when responding to mod posts, and you may seem to think everyone's trying to change the way you map. That's not what modders are trying to do. Sure, it may seem that way, especially when newer modders post something like, "Move to 3, control H, etc" but you, as the mapper, should attempt to understand where they're coming from, and their thought processes, just like a modder attempts to do the same for a mapper. Responding to a mod post is essentially modding a modder's work, so it works both ways. Try and understand each other's reasoning. With that being said, I probably just came off as a mean and rude, and I'll admit, I'm probably already giving off those vibes from the previous two mods, so please, just take into consideration why I may suggest certain patterns, or suggest specific changes, and if I do end up offending you, please know that it wasn't intentional, and that I really do think you're a good mapper with a unique style, but there is always room for improvement, no matter how experienced you are. So, with that in mind, let's start this mod, shall we?
00:02:662 - Add a note here to complete the hihat's drum phrase or whatever it's called?
00:05:132 (5132|1,5220|2,5309|3) - Since the hihats are concentrated in the left speaker, maybe make this a {1}{2}{1} trill focused in the left hand?
00:05:485 and 00:05:573 - Basically same I said as above, but this time the sound is in the right speaker, so use a {4}{3}{4} trill?
00:08:309 - And add a note here to complete the hihat.
00:09:897 - ^^ I'll stop mentioning them now.
00:13:338 (13338|1) - I will point out that this is a ghost note since there's no hihat or synth here.
00:18:985 (18985|1) - ^^
00:27:367 - Add a note here to accent the synth? You seem to be doing this to all measures in this section on the upbeat of the third beat, except for this one. Some examples 00:24:544 (24544|0,25956|1,28779|0)
00:33:720 (33720|1,33897|3) - Control H and shift one column to the right to follow pitch relevancy? 00:33:367 (33367|1,33544|2,33720|1) go in ascending order.
01:14:661 (74661|0,74661|1,74750|2,74750|3,74838|0,74838|1) - What about instead of a short chord trill, you do a one note minijack for the kick and save doubles for snares? So you'd basically reduce 01:14:661 (74661|0,74661|1,74750|3,74750|2) to single notes and leave the third double the same.
01:16:250 (76250|2,76250|0,76250|3) - Also, this is the same sound as 01:15:191 (75191|0,75191|3,75544|0,75544|3) to name a few, so reduce this to a single note?
01:27:544 - Make double since it's a kick like 01:27:367 (87367|2,87367|3)
01:56:838 (116838|3) - This ends at 01:57:191
01:53:838 (113838|0) - This lasts for 1/1 beat, so end it at 01:54:367 and move 01:54:367 (114367|0) to 4 or something?
02:20:485 (140485|3,140838|3) - I highly suggest moving this to a different column since it's a lower pitch than 02:20:132 (140132|3)
02:29:661 (149661|3) - Move to 2 for pitch relevancy.
03:44:485 - For this measure, since the sounds are a lot more subdued than the kicks and snares heard so far, I'd suggest reducing the doubles to single notes and triple to a double to make it less dense to reflect the music.
04:13:426 (253426|3,253779|3) - Move to 2 for pitch relevancy?
04:14:838 (254838|3) - I'm pretty sure this is the same pitch as 04:14:132 (254132|0) so move to 1?
04:19:779 (259779|2,259779|1) - Also, consider reducing this to a single note since the final ending sound is anticlimactic and chooses to be soft instead of loud, like, wtf Mitis, what is he doing XD Jk.
Oh, and I have read the modding code of conduct stuff. Kind of sad that we actually need one >.> Well, I've probably annoyed you too much, so rip getting a mod from you ever again XD And as I said, I apologize if I said stuff that might be rude or whatnot. Words aren't really my strong point, so I tend to tell it as it is, but this was a fun diff, so yay I guess?

[Teleportation]01:09:809 - Add a note here for the hihat or whatever it's called? This sound 01:09:897 (69897|2)
02:31:470 - The piano actually plays on the 1/8 snap, so add a note here and remove 02:31:603 (151603|2) since it's the guitar.

Alrighty, I'm done I guess then? I didn't go through everything, but I did point out some stuff and added examples if that's helpful enough.
No kudosu
AlisceaSparku

Protastic101 wrote:

Coming back to finish that mod that I promised. Double posting since it's been a while since my last post too.

Column 1|2|3|4

Mod stuff
I'm actually not going to go through everything, but just leave comments on stuff that could be improved and/or changed.

[Teleportation]01:09:809 - Add a note here for the hihat or whatever it's called? This sound 01:09:897 (69897|2) // added
02:31:470 - The piano actually plays on the 1/8 snap, so add a note here and remove 02:31:603 (151603|2) since it's the guitar. // changed

Alrighty, I'm done I guess then? I didn't go through everything, but I did point out some stuff and added examples if that's helpful enough.
No kudosu
thanks protastic~ :D
sent irc update
RedBall
Hello~ I'm from RRM mania modding queue!

Sorry for being late without any announcement T_T... (I was busy because of real life thins (standardized test + school exam OTL)

Here's NM you requested!

+I'm a beginner in modding. So, it may not be helpful to you. Then, feel free to reject and don't give me kudosu!

Column
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

General
- Remove 'mitis' and 'movements' from your Tags since they are already written on the title and artist. Try adding another Tags.
- kiai is not snapped in all diffs. I think first kiai time should start from 01:19:073 and end on 02:04:250, and second kiai time should start from 03:23:308 and end on 04:08:485

Flying
- 00:36:014 (36014|2) - move to column 1 (I'm not sure about 00:35:838 (35838|2,36014|2) this because the sound's pitch is different.)
- 00:39:720 (39720|1) - move to column 4? (^)
- 00:40:250 (40250|2) - move to column 1 if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance
- 00:41:485 (41485|1) - move to column 3 (avoiding being on same column with 00:41:662 (41662|1) this *) * -> this kind of suggestion's reason is almost following pitch
- 00:41:838 (41838|2) - move to column 4 (avoiding being on same column with 00:42:014 (42014|2) this *)
- 00:42:014 (42014|0) - move to column 2 (differentiating 00:41:485 (41485|2,41485|0) )
- 00:42:191 (42191|1) - move to column 1 if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance
- 00:48:014 (48014|1) - move to column 4 (avoiding being on same column with 00:48:191 (48191|1) this *)
- 00:48:897 (48897|3) - move to column 1 (^ with 00:48:720 (48720|3) this *)
- 00:50:309 (50309|3) - move to column 3 (^ with 00:50:132 (50132|3) this *)
- 00:53:838 (53838|2) - move to column 2 (^ with 00:53:662 (53662|2) this *)
- 00:54:544 (54544|3) - move to column 1 (^ with 00:54:367 (54367|3) this *)
- 00:58:073 (58073|2) - move to column 1 (^ with 00:57:897 (57897|2) this *)
- 00:58:603 (58603|2) - move to column 4 (^ with 00:58:426 (58426|2) this *)
- 00:59:309 (59309|3) - move to column 1 (^ with 00:59:132 (59132|3) this *)
- 01:01:956 (61956|2) - move to column 1 (^ with 01:01:779 (61779|2) this *)
- 01:02:132 (62132|1,62132|0) - move to column 3 + 4 if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance + emphasizing the same sound in 01:01:779 (61779|2,61779|3) here
- 01:03:544 (63544|1) - move to column 3 (^ with 01:03:720 (63720|1) this *)
- 01:04:073 (64073|2) - move to column 2 if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance
- 01:04:956 (64956|1) - move to column 4 (^ with 01:05:132 (65132|1) this *)
- 01:05:485 (65485|2) - move to column 1 (^ with 01:05:309 (65309|2,65661|2) these *)
- 01:06:367 (66367|1) - move to column 3 or 4 (^ with 01:06:544 (66544|1) this *)
- 01:19:073 (79073|1) - move to column 3 or 4 (^ with 01:19:250 (79250|1,79426|1) these *)
- 01:19:779 (79779|1) - move to column 3 (^ with 01:19:956 (79956|1,80132|1) these * + apply this if you applied previous suggestion for consistency)
- 01:23:573 - add one note (There's also sound similar as 01:24:279 (84279|1) this)
- 01:24:191 (84191|3,84191|2) - delete one of them? (for consistency?)
- 01:29:309 (89309|2) - move to column 4? (regarding 01:28:956 (88956|2,89132|2,89309|2,89485|2) these notes)
- 01:34:867 - add one note (There's also sound similar as 01:35:573 (95573|2) this)
- 01:46:161 - add one note (^ similar as 01:46:867 (106867|1) this)
- 01:48:985 - add one note on column 4 (^ similar as 01:43:338 (103338|1) this)
- 01:57:456 - add one note (^ similar as 01:58:161 (118161|2) this)
- 02:00:191 (120191|1) - move to column 1 AND 02:00:279 - add one note on column 2 AND 02:00:367 (120367|1) - move to column 3 (^)
- 02:00:544 (120544|2) - move to column 4? if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance
- 03:03:720 (183720|2) - move to column 1 (avoiding being on same column with 03:03:544 (183544|2) this following pitch)
- 03:04:250 (184250|2) - move to column 4 (^ with 03:04:073 (184073|2,184426|2,184603|2) these *)
- 03:05:132 (185132|1) - move to column 1 (^ with 03:04:955 (184955|1) this *)
- 03:07:073 (187073|1) - move to column 3 or 4 (^ with 03:06:897 (186897|1,187250|1,187426|1) these *)
- 03:07:955 (187955|1) - move to column 1 (^ with 03:07:779 (187779|1) this *)
- 03:09:544 (189544|2) - move to column 4 (^ with 03:09:720 (189720|2) this *)
- 03:11:308 (191308|1) - move to column 4 (^ with 03:11:132 (191132|1) this *)
- 03:24:191 (204191|2) - move to column 2 (^ with 03:24:014 (204014|2) this * + making it similar as 03:27:014 (207014|1) this)
- 03:56:308 (236308|1) - move to column 4 (regarding 03:55:779 (235779|1,235955|1,236132|1,236308|1,236485|1) these. for hand balance)

Feel free to reject those suggestions because they are just 'suggestions'~

Also, I modded only one diff because of exams... T_T
If you request full mod, I'll start modding from this weekend! :D

Good Luck on your map~! :)
Topic Starter
riunosk

RedBall wrote:

Hello~ I'm from RRM mania modding queue!

Sorry for being late without any announcement T_T... (I was busy because of real life thins (standardized test + school exam OTL)

Here's NM you requested!

+I'm a beginner in modding. So, it may not be helpful to you. Then, feel free to reject and don't give me kudosu!

Column
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

General
- Remove 'mitis' and 'movements' from your Tags since they are already written on the title and artist. Try adding another Tags.
- kiai is not snapped in all diffs. I think first kiai time should start from 01:19:073 and end on 02:04:250, and second kiai time should start from 03:23:308 and end on 04:08:485

Flying
- 00:36:014 (36014|2) - move to column 1 (I'm not sure about 00:35:838 (35838|2,36014|2) this because the sound's pitch is different.)
- 00:39:720 (39720|1) - move to column 4? (^)
- 00:40:250 (40250|2) - move to column 1 if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance
- 00:41:485 (41485|1) - move to column 3 (avoiding being on same column with 00:41:662 (41662|1) this *) * -> this kind of suggestion's reason is almost following pitch
- 00:41:838 (41838|2) - move to column 4 (avoiding being on same column with 00:42:014 (42014|2) this *)
- 00:42:014 (42014|0) - move to column 2 (differentiating 00:41:485 (41485|2,41485|0) )
- 00:42:191 (42191|1) - move to column 1 if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance
- 00:48:014 (48014|1) - move to column 4 (avoiding being on same column with 00:48:191 (48191|1) this *)
- 00:48:897 (48897|3) - move to column 1 (^ with 00:48:720 (48720|3) this *)
- 00:50:309 (50309|3) - move to column 3 (^ with 00:50:132 (50132|3) this *)
- 00:53:838 (53838|2) - move to column 2 (^ with 00:53:662 (53662|2) this *)
- 00:54:544 (54544|3) - move to column 1 (^ with 00:54:367 (54367|3) this *)
- 00:58:073 (58073|2) - move to column 1 (^ with 00:57:897 (57897|2) this *)
- 00:58:603 (58603|2) - move to column 4 (^ with 00:58:426 (58426|2) this *)
- 00:59:309 (59309|3) - move to column 1 (^ with 00:59:132 (59132|3) this *)
- 01:01:956 (61956|2) - move to column 1 (^ with 01:01:779 (61779|2) this *)
- 01:02:132 (62132|1,62132|0) - move to column 3 + 4 if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance + emphasizing the same sound in 01:01:779 (61779|2,61779|3) here
- 01:03:544 (63544|1) - move to column 3 (^ with 01:03:720 (63720|1) this *)
- 01:04:073 (64073|2) - move to column 2 if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance
- 01:04:956 (64956|1) - move to column 4 (^ with 01:05:132 (65132|1) this *)
- 01:05:485 (65485|2) - move to column 1 (^ with 01:05:309 (65309|2,65661|2) these *)
- 01:06:367 (66367|1) - move to column 3 or 4 (^ with 01:06:544 (66544|1) this *)
- 01:19:073 (79073|1) - move to column 3 or 4 (^ with 01:19:250 (79250|1,79426|1) these *)
- 01:19:779 (79779|1) - move to column 3 (^ with 01:19:956 (79956|1,80132|1) these * + apply this if you applied previous suggestion for consistency)
- 01:23:573 - add one note (There's also sound similar as 01:24:279 (84279|1) this)
- 01:24:191 (84191|3,84191|2) - delete one of them? (for consistency?)
- 01:29:309 (89309|2) - move to column 4? (regarding 01:28:956 (88956|2,89132|2,89309|2,89485|2) these notes)
- 01:34:867 - add one note (There's also sound similar as 01:35:573 (95573|2) this)
- 01:46:161 - add one note (^ similar as 01:46:867 (106867|1) this)
- 01:48:985 - add one note on column 4 (^ similar as 01:43:338 (103338|1) this)
- 01:57:456 - add one note (^ similar as 01:58:161 (118161|2) this)
- 02:00:191 (120191|1) - move to column 1 AND 02:00:279 - add one note on column 2 AND 02:00:367 (120367|1) - move to column 3 (^)
- 02:00:544 (120544|2) - move to column 4? if you applied previous suggestion for hand balance
- 03:03:720 (183720|2) - move to column 1 (avoiding being on same column with 03:03:544 (183544|2) this following pitch)
- 03:04:250 (184250|2) - move to column 4 (^ with 03:04:073 (184073|2,184426|2,184603|2) these *)
- 03:05:132 (185132|1) - move to column 1 (^ with 03:04:955 (184955|1) this *)
- 03:07:073 (187073|1) - move to column 3 or 4 (^ with 03:06:897 (186897|1,187250|1,187426|1) these *)
- 03:07:955 (187955|1) - move to column 1 (^ with 03:07:779 (187779|1) this *)
- 03:09:544 (189544|2) - move to column 4 (^ with 03:09:720 (189720|2) this *)
- 03:11:308 (191308|1) - move to column 4 (^ with 03:11:132 (191132|1) this *)
- 03:24:191 (204191|2) - move to column 2 (^ with 03:24:014 (204014|2) this * + making it similar as 03:27:014 (207014|1) this)
- 03:56:308 (236308|1) - move to column 4 (regarding 03:55:779 (235779|1,235955|1,236132|1,236308|1,236485|1) these. for hand balance)

Feel free to reject those suggestions because they are just 'suggestions'~

Also, I modded only one diff because of exams... T_T
If you request full mod, I'll start modding from this weekend! :D

Good Luck on your map~! :)
Thanks for taking your time to mod a 4 minute difficulty and its okay if you are a beginner, we can improve as we go on :D Maybe one or two of your suggestions were rejected as i felt they were okay >< A full mod would be greatly appreciated if you could do it :3
Good luck with your exams~
Crono

Protastic101 wrote:

-snip-
Not annoyed at all by your mod. It's full of good suggestions and reasoning. Applied almost all of it except one. Can't remember which lol.

http://puu.sh/pf7P1/bd8c668a0c.txt

to be honest I liked the intro better prior to this mod. I did choose to include hihats tho so including the suggestions there for consistency. Modders feel free to suggest how to change it up to be more comfortable to play.
RedBall
Hello, here's full mod that you requested via PM xD

It is the first time I did IRC. Yeah
Thank you for helping me, cikra :)

IRC mod
19:22 RedBall: Sorry for being late. I finished having a dinner. Could you say if you're ready?
19:22 cikra: o
19:22 cikra: i just finished eating also
19:22 cikra: XD
19:22 cikra: well
19:22 RedBall: oh, nice xD
19:22 cikra: im ready now
19:22 cikra: :D
19:23 RedBall: ok, I'll begin from the easiest diff
19:23 cikra: aight
19:24 cikra: im terrible at making easy diffs so
19:24 cikra: :x
19:25 RedBall: column -> 1, 2, 3, 4
19:26 RedBall: 00:22:073 (22073|3) - move to column 3
19:26 cikra: okay
19:26 RedBall: cuz pitch is different from 00:21:014 (21014|3) -
19:26 cikra: done
19:27 RedBall: 00:40:073 (40073|1) - move to column 4
19:28 cikra: done
19:30 RedBall: 00:45:544 (45544|2) - move to column 4 AND add one note on 00:46:250
19:30 RedBall: first one is for the next suggestion
19:30 RedBall: The second suggestion is for 00:50:485 (50485|2) this
19:30 cikra: why add a note at 46? o-o
19:31 RedBall: 00:50:485 (50485|2) - it would be quite hard to follow for the beginner
19:31 cikra: i added that
19:31 cikra: to emphasize the 1/4 synth
19:31 cikra: mm
19:31 cikra: what do you suggest
19:31 cikra: just one note?
19:31 RedBall: Yeah, short note
19:31 cikra: okay
19:31 RedBall: 00:50:485 (50485|2) - this can be emphasized since it's LN
19:32 cikra: wait
19:32 cikra: so
19:32 cikra: 00:50:485 (50485|2) -
19:32 cikra: normal note
19:32 cikra: or ln
19:32 RedBall: nono
19:32 RedBall: LN
19:32 cikra: oh
19:32 cikra: okay
19:32 RedBall: Short note is for 00:46:250
19:33 cikra: put at 3?
19:33 RedBall: Yes
19:33 cikra: okay
19:33 cikra: done
19:33 RedBall: 00:47:662 - add one note on column 2
19:33 RedBall: Similar suggestion I just did before
19:33 RedBall: 00:49:073 - add one note on column 3
19:34 cikra: so
19:34 cikra: 00:51:897 (51897|3) -
19:34 cikra: 4?
19:35 RedBall: Hmm.. leave it if you want
19:35 RedBall: I suggest not to move that note
19:35 cikra: okay
19:36 RedBall: And then, 00:51:897 - add one note on column 3
19:36 RedBall: 00:53:309 - add one note on column 4
19:37 cikra: okay
19:37 cikra: 00:54:720
19:37 cikra: put a note at 1?
19:37 cikra: for hand balance
19:37 RedBall: ok
19:38 RedBall: 00:57:367 (57367|2) - move to column 1?
19:38 RedBall: to avoid being on same column with 00:56:838 (56838|2)
19:39 RedBall: according to the pitch
19:39 cikra: alright
19:39 cikra: done
19:40 RedBall: 00:59:485 (59485|1,59661|2) - move to column 3 and 4
19:40 RedBall: I think the sound's pitch is different from 00:56:485 (56485|0,56661|1,56838|2) -
19:41 cikra: yea
19:41 RedBall: Oh
19:41 cikra: its slightly different
19:41 RedBall: no column 2 and 4
19:41 RedBall: xD
19:41 cikra: one is slightly higher tune
19:41 RedBall: Yeah
19:41 RedBall: so I suggest 2 and 4
19:42 cikra: sounds good
19:43 RedBall: Umm.. How about 01:00:191 (60191|2) - move to column 1 AND 01:00:720 (60720|1) - move to column 1?
19:44 RedBall: 00:59:309 (59309|0,60191|0,60720|0) - their sounds seem to be same
19:44 RedBall: Also, 01:01:073 (61073|1,61426|1) - pitch is different from 01:00:720 (60720|1) - this
19:45 cikra: tru
19:45 RedBall: You can reject all my suggestions if you don't like ;D
19:46 cikra: haha
19:46 cikra: i probably applied them all
19:47 RedBall: About hitsound
19:47 RedBall: I'm not sure about 01:07:779 (67779|1,67779|0) - these
19:48 RedBall: Never hitsound more than one note in the same chord with the same hitsound (According to Feerum's guide)
19:48 RedBall: I haven't ranked any maps so.. I'm not sure about this
19:48 cikra: well
19:48 cikra: in some cases
19:49 cikra: some hitsounds need to be loud enough
19:49 cikra: and if only one of the notes are applied hitsound
19:49 cikra: if the player misses the note that is hitsounded
19:49 cikra: then they would not hear any hitsound
19:49 RedBall: that's true
19:49 cikra: using that
19:49 cikra: i just
19:49 cikra: apply hitsounds
19:49 cikra: but i change the volume
19:50 cikra: to make sure it isnt too loud
19:50 cikra: so like
19:50 cikra: the default is 70
19:50 cikra: i put 35 for each note
19:50 cikra: to compensate
19:50 cikra: if not
19:50 cikra: earrape XD
19:50 RedBall: xD leave it since I'm not sure about that
19:52 RedBall: 01:07:779 (67779|1,68485|1) , 01:09:191 (69191|2,69897|2) , 01:11:309 (71309|2,72014|2,72720|2,73426|2) - Do you wanna leave these parts?
19:53 cikra: well
19:53 cikra: thats my intended effect
19:53 cikra: for the hitsou nds
19:53 RedBall: Then, it's fine
19:54 cikra: the hitsounds are emphasized the most in Flying difficulty though
19:54 cikra: since there are more notes
19:54 cikra: to put hitsounds on
19:55 RedBall: Yeah
19:56 RedBall: 01:24:720 (84720|2) - move to column 2? since pitch is quite lower than 01:24:367 (84367|2) - this?
19:57 cikra: mm
19:57 cikra: ye
19:57 cikra: true
19:57 cikra: done
20:00 RedBall: 02:32:132 (152132|1) - move to column 3 or 4 since the pitch is different from 02:31:779 (151779|1) -
20:00 cikra: moved to 3
20:02 RedBall: 03:03:720 - Is it intentional? cuz I think there's missing note
20:02 RedBall: since you put 03:00:897 (180897|1) this
20:03 cikra: o
20:03 cikra: i missed one
20:03 cikra: XD
20:03 cikra: terrible at mapping :<
20:03 RedBall: nope, it is just an mistake :)
20:04 RedBall: 03:06:544
20:04 RedBall: 03:09:367 -
20:05 RedBall: 03:11:838 - add one note on column 3? since you put note on sounds like 03:09:014 (189014|3) this
20:05 cikra: applied all so far XD
20:07 RedBall: 03:34:603 - add one note on column 1 since you put note on sounds like 03:31:779 (211779|0) -
20:10 RedBall: 03:58:073 (238073|2) - move to column 1 since differently from 03:57:191 (237191|0,237367|1,237544|2) - this part, it is not following the elec melody sound
20:10 cikra: mm
20:11 cikra: well
20:11 cikra: the thing about this map is
20:11 cikra: i focused too much on Flying
20:11 cikra: and what i did was
20:11 cikra: i made flying first
20:11 cikra: i copy pasted
20:11 cikra: and made it easier
20:11 cikra: that became walking
20:11 cikra: and i copy pasted walking
20:11 cikra: and i made crawling
20:11 cikra: then made it even easier
20:11 cikra: then i just
20:11 cikra: left it there
20:11 cikra: didnt touch for like
20:11 cikra: forever
20:12 RedBall: oh
20:12 RedBall: But, it looks okay for me
20:12 cikra: so yeah
20:12 cikra: not really a lot of effort put onto easier diffs
20:12 cikra: XD
20:13 RedBall: That's all about this diff
20:13 cikra: o
20:13 RedBall: Hitsounds seems fine for me
20:13 cikra: yay for me :D
20:13 RedBall: xD
20:14 cikra: well
20:14 cikra: i guess i'll quick update it first
20:15 RedBall: oh, ok
20:15 cikra: done
20:15 cikra: onto walking :D
20:15 RedBall: walking~~
20:15 cikra: also
20:15 cikra: about the OD and HP
20:15 cikra: should be okay?
20:15 cikra: for crawling
20:15 cikra: walking
20:15 cikra: flying
20:16 RedBall: Hmm... It's preference of mappers, but, I think Flying's OD and HP seems quite high
20:16 RedBall: They are higher than the hardest diff in this map
20:17 cikra: well
20:17 cikra: because flying has lesser LNs
20:17 cikra: more LNs = need more lenient difficulty
20:17 RedBall: Oh, then it's reasonable
20:18 cikra: yeah
20:18 cikra: its according to other modders
20:18 RedBall: Yeah, sure
20:20 RedBall: For walking diff -> 00:45:191 - add one note on column 4 since differently from 00:46:603 (46603|0) - etc), there's drum sound
20:21 cikra: okay
20:21 cikra: sidetrack for a bit
20:22 cikra: do u know who is |ZenX|
20:22 cikra: or
20:22 cikra: zenx
20:22 cikra: Evening
20:22 RedBall: I know Evening
20:22 cikra: ah
20:22 cikra: okay
20:22 cikra: well
20:22 cikra: i showed this to this
20:22 cikra: him
20:22 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5287494
20:22 cikra: tagged it
20:22 cikra: "legendary floating note"
20:23 cikra: on my profile
20:23 cikra: his response was
20:23 cikra: Evening: D:!!?
20:23 cikra: BEST
20:23 RedBall: lol, xD
20:23 RedBall: Legendary floating note
20:23 RedBall: kek
20:23 cikra: hehehehe
20:23 cikra: i did that by accident
20:24 cikra: and its not photoshop
20:24 cikra: thats how it is
20:24 cikra: LOL
20:24 RedBall: it's on column 4 if you testplay?
20:25 cikra: no
20:25 cikra: you know
20:25 cikra: if you click circle
20:25 cikra: and you can place notes
20:25 cikra: when your on the note bar
20:25 cikra: this note follows you
20:25 cikra: when you hover it on an area
20:25 cikra: thats not on the beat line
20:25 RedBall: Oh,
20:25 RedBall: kek
20:25 cikra: making sure it looks
20:25 cikra: off
20:25 cikra: like
20:25 cikra: the way i did it
20:25 cikra: i just took a screenshot
20:26 RedBall: I thought it's error
20:26 RedBall: kek
20:26 cikra: like
20:26 cikra: shift f12
20:26 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5341811
20:26 cikra: look
20:26 cikra: i just did it
20:26 cikra: XD
20:26 RedBall: T_T... I'm too fool
20:27 cikra: haha
20:27 cikra: it always works
20:27 cikra: the first time
20:27 cikra: >:D
20:27 cikra: but dont tell this to anyone
20:27 cikra: hueuhehue
20:27 cikra: i discovered this c:<
20:27 RedBall: hehe
20:27 RedBall: okay
20:29 RedBall: ok, back on working xD
20:29 cikra: hohohoho
20:29 cikra: i captured it
20:29 cikra: >:D
20:29 cikra: see my profile
20:30 RedBall: D_D?
20:30 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5594381
20:30 cikra: huehuehuheue
20:30 RedBall: oh that
20:30 cikra: captured his reaction live
20:30 cikra: it was like
20:30 cikra: just now
20:30 RedBall: D:!?
20:31 cikra: BEST
20:31 cikra: QUOTE OF THE YEAR
20:31 cikra: Evening: :(
20:31 cikra: Evening: (sad)
20:31 cikra: heuhuehuehue
20:31 RedBall: D:!? D:!? D:!? D:!?
20:31 cikra: i made him feel bad
20:31 cikra: XD
20:31 cikra: y u spam me :<
20:32 RedBall: kek
20:32 cikra: i love the way evening uses emoticons
20:32 cikra: its like
20:32 cikra: the best
20:33 RedBall: I have never talked with Evening, but, that emoticon is quite cute, lol
20:33 cikra: huehue
20:33 cikra: if you know him well enough
20:33 cikra: and he's okay with talking to you
20:33 cikra: those would probably come up
20:34 RedBall: I hope so, lol
20:34 cikra: anyway
20:34 cikra: back to work
20:35 RedBall: 01:42:720 - add one note on column 4 since the clap sound is quite hard
20:36 cikra: i'll add the same hitsound to compensate
20:36 RedBall: ok
20:37 cikra: done
20:39 RedBall: 03:25:779 - add one note on column 4
20:40 cikra: then do the same
20:40 cikra: for the following LNs?
20:40 cikra: but different position
20:40 RedBall: Yep, please
20:41 cikra: okay
20:43 cikra: done
20:44 RedBall: 03:54:191 (234191|1) - delete AND add notes on column 3 and 4 for consistency (reference -> 03:48:367 (228367|1,228367|3,228544|3,228544|1) )
20:44 RedBall: I think the sounds are quite similar
20:45 RedBall: Or, you can just delete 03:48:544 (228544|3,228544|1) - one of them
20:45 cikra: ye
20:45 cikra: sounds similar
20:46 cikra: naw
20:46 cikra: i think those 2 fits
20:47 RedBall: Then, 03:59:838 (239838|3) - delete AND add notes on column 2 and 3
20:47 cikra: eh
20:47 cikra: i think for that
20:47 cikra: 2,3 then 2,4 would be better
20:47 cikra: since its the same sound
20:48 cikra: but the second one is slightly higher tune
20:48 RedBall: Oh, yeah, then put notes on 2,4
20:48 cikra: then so
20:48 cikra: i'll assume that
20:49 cikra: i'll add notes on 04:05:485
20:49 cikra: as well?
20:49 RedBall: Yeah, right
20:49 RedBall: xD
20:49 RedBall: That's all
20:49 cikra: well
20:49 cikra: i made it 2,4 3,4
20:49 cikra: so it isnt repetitive
20:49 cikra: for the previous one
20:50 cikra: so
20:50 cikra: im assuming
20:50 cikra: we're done with the easy diffs?
20:50 RedBall: Yep
20:50 cikra: hohoho
20:50 cikra: onto the main difficulty
20:50 cikra: where i wasted
20:50 cikra: pretty much
20:50 cikra: 6 months of my life
20:50 cikra: doing
20:50 cikra: xD
20:50 RedBall: wow, kek
20:52 cikra: well
20:52 cikra: my difficulty has improved a lot
20:52 cikra: after getting Crono's Running
20:52 cikra: which was my first GD
20:52 cikra: i inspected it closely
20:52 cikra: and tried to follow it
20:53 cikra: well
20:53 cikra: for the modpost
20:54 cikra: i suggest summarizing everything you do here
20:54 cikra: cos i was thinking
20:54 cikra: since this is a full mod
20:54 cikra: why not mod the GDs as well
20:54 cikra: XD
20:58 RedBall: I also can mod GDs if you want xD
21:00 cikra: that'll b great ;D
21:00 cikra: well
21:00 cikra: my priority would be:
21:00 cikra: Flying>Alisea
21:00 cikra: woops
21:00 cikra: Flying>Aliscea's Teleportation>Crono's Running>Walking>Crawling
21:02 RedBall: Hmm.. I think this diff is fine for me because you seems to accept many of my suggestions
21:03 cikra: yeah
21:03 RedBall: which I did before for NM
21:03 cikra: xD
21:03 cikra: its helpful
21:03 cikra: cos
21:03 cikra: pretty much
21:03 cikra: all were accurate
21:03 RedBall: xD Thanx
21:06 cikra: well
21:06 RedBall: Hmm.. Is irc okay for GDs?
21:06 cikra: eh
21:07 cikra: well
21:07 cikra: you can convert the irc into a modpost
21:07 cikra: like
21:07 cikra: point form
21:07 cikra: in what you did for the previous modpost
21:07 RedBall: okay
21:07 cikra: though it might take a while
21:07 cikra: considering
21:07 cikra: how long we've been chatting
21:07 cikra: XD
21:08 cikra: almost 3 hours
21:08 RedBall: oh, lol
21:08 RedBall: rly
21:08 RedBall: kek
21:08 cikra: huehue
21:17 RedBall: hm.. only two suggestions for Crono's GD
21:17 cikra: o
21:17 cikra: sounds like a solid difficulty
21:18 RedBall: 03:44:485 - add one note on column 3 since you put notes on sounds like 03:45:191 (225191|0,225191|3) - this
21:18 RedBall: 04:07:514 - add one note (missing note)
21:18 RedBall: These two
21:18 RedBall: xD
21:18 cikra: well
21:18 cikra: its a gd
21:18 cikra: i cant exactly do that
21:18 cikra: XD
21:18 cikra: you'll have to modpost
21:19 cikra: meh
21:19 cikra: add in modpos
21:19 cikra: c:
21:19 RedBall: Yep
21:23 RedBall: For Aliscea's GD
21:24 RedBall: 00:38:485 (38485|0) - change it to short note (I think short note would be easier to follow)
21:25 RedBall: 00:40:250 - add one note on column 1 (differently from 00:34:603, the melody sound is clear)
21:26 RedBall: 00:44:132 (44132|3) - change it to short note (same suggestion as I did on 00:38:485
21:30 RedBall: 01:12:279 - add one note (I think there's sound)
21:31 cikra: i see that its going well XD'
21:31 RedBall: xD
21:32 RedBall: 01:11:926 (71926|0) - delete? (Is there sound?)
21:36 RedBall: 03:16:161 (196161|0) - delete (^)
21:37 RedBall: 03:16:514 - add one note (same suggestion as I did on 01:12:279
21:40 RedBall: 04:19:779 (259779|1,259779|0) - Isn't this LN too long? I think the sound ends on 04:25:426
21:40 RedBall: That's all
21:40 RedBall: :D
21:40 cikra: o
21:42 RedBall: How can I upload this chat?
21:43 cikra: um
21:43 cikra: well
21:43 cikra: you gotta save this entire log
21:43 cikra: and somehow
21:43 cikra: summarize it
21:43 cikra: just like you did in the NM req
21:43 cikra: post
21:44 RedBall: save?
21:44 cikra: yeah
21:44 cikra: ./savelog
21:44 cikra: you'll get a bunch of text
21:44 RedBall: oh
21:44 RedBall: Thank you
21:44 RedBall: xD
21:44 cikra: np :3
21:44 cikra: i wanna see that modpost go up soon :D
21:44 cikra: and hopefully
21:45 cikra: when the GDers find it useful
21:45 cikra: i'll kudosu u c:
21:45 cikra: since its a full mod
21:45 RedBall: Is it ok?
21:45 RedBall: since you already gave me kudosu
21:45 cikra: well
21:45 cikra: its considered a full mod
21:45 cikra: and you did pretty well
21:45 cikra: so
21:45 cikra: why not?
21:46 RedBall: xD

For GDs (summarize)

Column
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Crono's Running
- 03:44:485 - add one note on column 3 since you put notes on sounds like 03:45:191 (225191|0,225191|3) - this
- 04:07:514 - add one note (missing note)

Aliscea's Teleportation
- 00:38:485 (38485|0) - change it to short note (I think short note would be easier to follow)
- 00:40:250 - add one note on column 1 (differently from 00:34:603, the melody sound is clear)
- 00:44:132 (44132|3) - change it to short note (same suggestion as I did on 00:38:485 )
- 01:12:279 - add one note (I think there's sound)
- 01:11:926 (71926|0) - delete? (Is there sound?)
- 03:16:161 (196161|0) - delete (^)
- 03:16:514 - add one note (same suggestion as I did on 01:12:279 )
- 04:19:779 (259779|1,259779|0) - Isn't this LN too long? I think the sound ends on 04:25:426

Almost of them are just suggestions, Feel free to reject xD

Good Luck on your mapset!
AlisceaSparku

RedBall wrote:

Hello, here's full mod that you requested via PM xD

It is the first time I did IRC. Yeah
Thank you for helping me, cikra :)

IRC mod
19:22 RedBall: Sorry for being late. I finished having a dinner. Could you say if you're ready?
19:22 cikra: i just finished eating also
19:22 cikra: XD
19:22 cikra: well
19:22 RedBall: oh, nice xD
19:22 cikra: im ready now
19:22 cikra: :D
19:23 RedBall: ok, I'll begin from the easiest diff
19:23 cikra: aight
19:24 cikra: im terrible at making easy diffs so
19:24 cikra: :x
19:25 RedBall: column -> 1, 2, 3, 4
19:26 RedBall: 00:22:073 (22073|3) - move to column 3
19:26 cikra: okay
19:26 RedBall: cuz pitch is different from 00:21:014 (21014|3) -
19:26 cikra: done
19:27 RedBall: 00:40:073 (40073|1) - move to column 4
19:28 cikra: done
19:30 RedBall: 00:45:544 (45544|2) - move to column 4 AND add one note on 00:46:250
19:30 RedBall: first one is for the next suggestion
19:30 RedBall: The second suggestion is for 00:50:485 (50485|2) this
19:30 cikra: why add a note at 46? o-o
19:31 RedBall: 00:50:485 (50485|2) - it would be quite hard to follow for the beginner
19:31 cikra: i added that
19:31 cikra: to emphasize the 1/4 synth
19:31 cikra: mm
19:31 cikra: what do you suggest
19:31 cikra: just one note?
19:31 RedBall: Yeah, short note
19:31 cikra: okay
19:31 RedBall: 00:50:485 (50485|2) - this can be emphasized since it's LN
19:32 cikra: wait
19:32 cikra: so
19:32 cikra: 00:50:485 (50485|2) -
19:32 cikra: normal note
19:32 cikra: or ln
19:32 RedBall: nono
19:32 RedBall: LN
19:32 cikra: oh
19:32 cikra: okay
19:32 RedBall: Short note is for 00:46:250
19:33 cikra: put at 3?
19:33 RedBall: Yes
19:33 cikra: okay
19:33 cikra: done
19:33 RedBall: 00:47:662 - add one note on column 2
19:33 RedBall: Similar suggestion I just did before
19:33 RedBall: 00:49:073 - add one note on column 3
19:34 cikra: so
19:34 cikra: 00:51:897 (51897|3) -
19:34 cikra: 4?
19:35 RedBall: Hmm.. leave it if you want
19:35 RedBall: I suggest not to move that note
19:35 cikra: okay
19:36 RedBall: And then, 00:51:897 - add one note on column 3
19:36 RedBall: 00:53:309 - add one note on column 4
19:37 cikra: okay
19:37 cikra: 00:54:720
19:37 cikra: put a note at 1?
19:37 cikra: for hand balance
19:37 RedBall: ok
19:38 RedBall: 00:57:367 (57367|2) - move to column 1?
19:38 RedBall: to avoid being on same column with 00:56:838 (56838|2)
19:39 RedBall: according to the pitch
19:39 cikra: alright
19:39 cikra: done
19:40 RedBall: 00:59:485 (59485|1,59661|2) - move to column 3 and 4
19:40 RedBall: I think the sound's pitch is different from 00:56:485 (56485|0,56661|1,56838|2) -
19:41 cikra: yea
19:41 RedBall: Oh
19:41 cikra: its slightly different
19:41 RedBall: no column 2 and 4
19:41 RedBall: xD
19:41 cikra: one is slightly higher tune
19:41 RedBall: Yeah
19:41 RedBall: so I suggest 2 and 4
19:42 cikra: sounds good
19:43 RedBall: Umm.. How about 01:00:191 (60191|2) - move to column 1 AND 01:00:720 (60720|1) - move to column 1?
19:44 RedBall: 00:59:309 (59309|0,60191|0,60720|0) - their sounds seem to be same
19:44 RedBall: Also, 01:01:073 (61073|1,61426|1) - pitch is different from 01:00:720 (60720|1) - this
19:45 cikra: tru
19:45 RedBall: You can reject all my suggestions if you don't like ;D
19:46 cikra: haha
19:46 cikra: i probably applied them all
19:47 RedBall: About hitsound
19:47 RedBall: I'm not sure about 01:07:779 (67779|1,67779|0) - these
19:48 RedBall: Never hitsound more than one note in the same chord with the same hitsound (According to Feerum's guide)
19:48 RedBall: I haven't ranked any maps so.. I'm not sure about this
19:48 cikra: well
19:48 cikra: in some cases
19:49 cikra: some hitsounds need to be loud enough
19:49 cikra: and if only one of the notes are applied hitsound
19:49 cikra: if the player misses the note that is hitsounded
19:49 cikra: then they would not hear any hitsound
19:49 RedBall: that's true
19:49 cikra: using that
19:49 cikra: i just
19:49 cikra: apply hitsounds
19:49 cikra: but i change the volume
19:50 cikra: to make sure it isnt too loud
19:50 cikra: so like
19:50 cikra: the default is 70
19:50 cikra: i put 35 for each note
19:50 cikra: to compensate
19:50 cikra: if not
19:50 cikra: earrape XD
19:50 RedBall: xD leave it since I'm not sure about that
19:52 RedBall: 01:07:779 (67779|1,68485|1) , 01:09:191 (69191|2,69897|2) , 01:11:309 (71309|2,72014|2,72720|2,73426|2) - Do you wanna leave these parts?
19:53 cikra: well
19:53 cikra: thats my intended effect
19:53 cikra: for the hitsou nds
19:53 RedBall: Then, it's fine
19:54 cikra: the hitsounds are emphasized the most in Flying difficulty though
19:54 cikra: since there are more notes
19:54 cikra: to put hitsounds on
19:55 RedBall: Yeah
19:56 RedBall: 01:24:720 (84720|2) - move to column 2? since pitch is quite lower than 01:24:367 (84367|2) - this?
19:57 cikra: mm
19:57 cikra: ye
19:57 cikra: true
19:57 cikra: done
20:00 RedBall: 02:32:132 (152132|1) - move to column 3 or 4 since the pitch is different from 02:31:779 (151779|1) -
20:00 cikra: moved to 3
20:02 RedBall: 03:03:720 - Is it intentional? cuz I think there's missing note
20:02 RedBall: since you put 03:00:897 (180897|1) this
20:03 cikra: o
20:03 cikra: i missed one
20:03 cikra: XD
20:03 cikra: terrible at mapping :<
20:03 RedBall: nope, it is just an mistake :)
20:04 RedBall: 03:06:544
20:04 RedBall: 03:09:367 -
20:05 RedBall: 03:11:838 - add one note on column 3? since you put note on sounds like 03:09:014 (189014|3) this
20:05 cikra: applied all so far XD
20:07 RedBall: 03:34:603 - add one note on column 1 since you put note on sounds like 03:31:779 (211779|0) -
20:10 RedBall: 03:58:073 (238073|2) - move to column 1 since differently from 03:57:191 (237191|0,237367|1,237544|2) - this part, it is not following the elec melody sound
20:10 cikra: mm
20:11 cikra: well
20:11 cikra: the thing about this map is
20:11 cikra: i focused too much on Flying
20:11 cikra: and what i did was
20:11 cikra: i made flying first
20:11 cikra: i copy pasted
20:11 cikra: and made it easier
20:11 cikra: that became walking
20:11 cikra: and i copy pasted walking
20:11 cikra: and i made crawling
20:11 cikra: then made it even easier
20:11 cikra: then i just
20:11 cikra: left it there
20:11 cikra: didnt touch for like
20:11 cikra: forever
20:12 RedBall: oh
20:12 RedBall: But, it looks okay for me
20:12 cikra: so yeah
20:12 cikra: not really a lot of effort put onto easier diffs
20:12 cikra: XD
20:13 RedBall: That's all about this diff
20:13 cikra: o
20:13 RedBall: Hitsounds seems fine for me
20:13 cikra: yay for me :D
20:13 RedBall: xD
20:14 cikra: well
20:14 cikra: i guess i'll quick update it first
20:15 RedBall: oh, ok
20:15 cikra: done
20:15 cikra: onto walking :D
20:15 RedBall: walking~~
20:15 cikra: also
20:15 cikra: about the OD and HP
20:15 cikra: should be okay?
20:15 cikra: for crawling
20:15 cikra: walking
20:15 cikra: flying
20:16 RedBall: Hmm... It's preference of mappers, but, I think Flying's OD and HP seems quite high
20:16 RedBall: They are higher than the hardest diff in this map
20:17 cikra: well
20:17 cikra: because flying has lesser LNs
20:17 cikra: more LNs = need more lenient difficulty
20:17 RedBall: Oh, then it's reasonable
20:18 cikra: yeah
20:18 cikra: its according to other modders
20:18 RedBall: Yeah, sure
20:20 RedBall: For walking diff -> 00:45:191 - add one note on column 4 since differently from 00:46:603 (46603|0) - etc), there's drum sound
20:21 cikra: okay
20:21 cikra: sidetrack for a bit
20:22 cikra: do u know who is |ZenX|
20:22 cikra: zenx
20:22 cikra: Evening
20:22 RedBall: I know Evening
20:22 cikra: ah
20:22 cikra: okay
20:22 cikra: well
20:22 cikra: i showed this to this
20:22 cikra: him
20:22 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5287494
20:22 cikra: tagged it
20:22 cikra: "legendary floating note"
20:23 cikra: on my profile
20:23 cikra: his response was
20:23 cikra: Evening: D:!!?
20:23 cikra: BEST
20:23 RedBall: lol, xD
20:23 RedBall: Legendary floating note
20:23 RedBall: kek
20:23 cikra: hehehehe
20:23 cikra: i did that by accident
20:24 cikra: and its not photoshop
20:24 cikra: thats how it is
20:24 cikra: LOL
20:24 RedBall: it's on column 4 if you testplay?
20:25 cikra: no
20:25 cikra: you know
20:25 cikra: if you click circle
20:25 cikra: and you can place notes
20:25 cikra: when your on the note bar
20:25 cikra: this note follows you
20:25 cikra: when you hover it on an area
20:25 cikra: thats not on the beat line
20:25 RedBall: Oh,
20:25 RedBall: kek
20:25 cikra: making sure it looks
20:25 cikra: off
20:25 cikra: like
20:25 cikra: the way i did it
20:25 cikra: i just took a screenshot
20:26 RedBall: I thought it's error
20:26 cikra: like
20:26 cikra: shift f12
20:26 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5341811
20:26 cikra: look
20:26 cikra: i just did it
20:26 cikra: XD
20:26 RedBall: T_T... I'm too fool
20:27 cikra: haha
20:27 cikra: it always works
20:27 cikra: the first time
20:27 cikra: >:D
20:27 cikra: but dont tell this to anyone
20:27 cikra: hueuhehue
20:27 cikra: i discovered this c:<
20:27 RedBall: hehe
20:27 RedBall: okay
20:29 RedBall: ok, back on working xD
20:29 cikra: hohohoho
20:29 cikra: i captured it
20:29 cikra: >:D
20:29 cikra: see my profile
20:30 RedBall: D_D?
20:30 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5594381
20:30 cikra: huehuehuheue
20:30 RedBall: oh that
20:30 cikra: captured his reaction live
20:30 cikra: it was like
20:30 cikra: just now
20:30 RedBall: D:!?
20:31 cikra: BEST
20:31 cikra: QUOTE OF THE YEAR
20:31 cikra: Evening: :(
20:31 cikra: Evening: (sad)
20:31 cikra: heuhuehuehue
20:31 RedBall: D:!? D:!? D:!? D:!?
20:31 cikra: i made him feel bad
20:31 cikra: XD
20:31 cikra: y u spam me :<
20:32 RedBall: kek
20:32 cikra: i love the way evening uses emoticons
20:32 cikra: its like
20:32 cikra: the best
20:33 RedBall: I have never talked with Evening, but, that emoticon is quite cute, lol
20:33 cikra: huehue
20:33 cikra: if you know him well enough
20:33 cikra: and he's okay with talking to you
20:33 cikra: those would probably come up
20:34 RedBall: I hope so, lol
20:34 cikra: anyway
20:34 cikra: back to work
20:35 RedBall: 01:42:720 - add one note on column 4 since the clap sound is quite hard
20:36 cikra: i'll add the same hitsound to compensate
20:36 RedBall: ok
20:37 cikra: done
20:39 RedBall: 03:25:779 - add one note on column 4
20:40 cikra: then do the same
20:40 cikra: for the following LNs?
20:40 cikra: but different position
20:40 RedBall: Yep, please
20:41 cikra: okay
20:43 cikra: done
20:44 RedBall: 03:54:191 (234191|1) - delete AND add notes on column 3 and 4 for consistency (reference -> 03:48:367 (228367|1,228367|3,228544|3,228544|1) )
20:44 RedBall: I think the sounds are quite similar
20:45 RedBall: Or, you can just delete 03:48:544 (228544|3,228544|1) - one of them
20:45 cikra: ye
20:45 cikra: sounds similar
20:46 cikra: naw
20:46 cikra: i think those 2 fits
20:47 RedBall: Then, 03:59:838 (239838|3) - delete AND add notes on column 2 and 3
20:47 cikra: eh
20:47 cikra: i think for that
20:47 cikra: 2,3 then 2,4 would be better
20:47 cikra: since its the same sound
20:48 cikra: but the second one is slightly higher tune
20:48 RedBall: Oh, yeah, then put notes on 2,4
20:48 cikra: then so
20:48 cikra: i'll assume that
20:49 cikra: i'll add notes on 04:05:485
20:49 cikra: as well?
20:49 RedBall: Yeah, right
20:49 RedBall: xD
20:49 RedBall: That's all
20:49 cikra: well
20:49 cikra: i made it 2,4 3,4
20:49 cikra: so it isnt repetitive
20:49 cikra: for the previous one
20:50 cikra: so
20:50 cikra: im assuming
20:50 cikra: we're done with the easy diffs?
20:50 RedBall: Yep
20:50 cikra: hohoho
20:50 cikra: onto the main difficulty
20:50 cikra: where i wasted
20:50 cikra: pretty much
20:50 cikra: 6 months of my life
20:50 cikra: doing
20:50 cikra: xD
20:50 RedBall: wow, kek
20:52 cikra: well
20:52 cikra: my difficulty has improved a lot
20:52 cikra: after getting Crono's Running
20:52 cikra: which was my first GD
20:52 cikra: i inspected it closely
20:52 cikra: and tried to follow it
20:53 cikra: well
20:53 cikra: for the modpost
20:54 cikra: i suggest summarizing everything you do here
20:54 cikra: cos i was thinking
20:54 cikra: since this is a full mod
20:54 cikra: why not mod the GDs as well
20:54 cikra: XD
20:58 RedBall: I also can mod GDs if you want xD
21:00 cikra: that'll b great ;D
21:00 cikra: well
21:00 cikra: my priority would be:
21:00 cikra: Flying>Alisea
21:00 cikra: woops
21:00 cikra: Flying>Aliscea's Teleportation>Crono's Running>Walking>Crawling
21:02 RedBall: Hmm.. I think this diff is fine for me because you seems to accept many of my suggestions
21:03 cikra: yeah
21:03 RedBall: which I did before for NM
21:03 cikra: xD
21:03 cikra: its helpful
21:03 cikra: cos
21:03 cikra: pretty much
21:03 cikra: all were accurate
21:03 RedBall: xD Thanx
21:06 cikra: well
21:06 RedBall: Hmm.. Is irc okay for GDs?
21:06 cikra: eh
21:07 cikra: well
21:07 cikra: you can convert the irc into a modpost
21:07 cikra: like
21:07 cikra: point form
21:07 cikra: in what you did for the previous modpost
21:07 RedBall: okay
21:07 cikra: though it might take a while
21:07 cikra: considering
21:07 cikra: how long we've been chatting
21:07 cikra: XD
21:08 cikra: almost 3 hours
21:08 RedBall: oh, lol
21:08 RedBall: rly
21:08 RedBall: kek
21:08 cikra: huehue
21:17 RedBall: hm.. only two suggestions for Crono's GD
21:17 cikra: o
21:17 cikra: sounds like a solid difficulty
21:18 RedBall: 03:44:485 - add one note on column 3 since you put notes on sounds like 03:45:191 (225191|0,225191|3) - this
21:18 RedBall: 04:07:514 - add one note (missing note)
21:18 RedBall: These two
21:18 RedBall: xD
21:18 cikra: well
21:18 cikra: its a gd
21:18 cikra: i cant exactly do that
21:18 cikra: XD
21:18 cikra: you'll have to modpost
21:19 cikra: meh
21:19 cikra: add in modpos
21:19 cikra: c:
21:19 RedBall: Yep
21:23 RedBall: For Aliscea's GD
21:24 RedBall: 00:38:485 (38485|0) - change it to short note (I think short note would be easier to follow)
21:25 RedBall: 00:40:250 - add one note on column 1 (differently from 00:34:603, the melody sound is clear)
21:26 RedBall: 00:44:132 (44132|3) - change it to short note (same suggestion as I did on 00:38:485
21:30 RedBall: 01:12:279 - add one note (I think there's sound)
21:31 cikra: i see that its going well XD'
21:31 RedBall: xD
21:32 RedBall: 01:11:926 (71926|0) - delete? (Is there sound?)
21:36 RedBall: 03:16:161 (196161|0) - delete (^)
21:37 RedBall: 03:16:514 - add one note (same suggestion as I did on 01:12:279
21:40 RedBall: 04:19:779 (259779|1,259779|0) - Isn't this LN too long? I think the sound ends on 04:25:426
21:40 RedBall: That's all
21:40 RedBall: :D
21:40 cikra: o
21:42 RedBall: How can I upload this chat?
21:43 cikra: um
21:43 cikra: well
21:43 cikra: you gotta save this entire log
21:43 cikra: and somehow
21:43 cikra: summarize it
21:43 cikra: just like you did in the NM req
21:43 cikra: post
21:44 RedBall: save?
21:44 cikra: yeah
21:44 cikra: ./savelog
21:44 cikra: you'll get a bunch of text
21:44 RedBall: oh
21:44 RedBall: Thank you
21:44 RedBall: xD
21:44 cikra: np :3
21:44 cikra: i wanna see that modpost go up soon :D
21:44 cikra: and hopefully
21:45 cikra: when the GDers find it useful
21:45 cikra: i'll kudosu u c:
21:45 cikra: since its a full mod
21:45 RedBall: Is it ok?
21:45 RedBall: since you already gave me kudosu
21:45 cikra: well
21:45 cikra: its considered a full mod
21:45 cikra: and you did pretty well
21:45 cikra: so
21:45 cikra: why not?
21:46 RedBall: xD

For GDs (summarize)

Column
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Crono's Running
- 03:44:485 - add one note on column 3 since you put notes on sounds like 03:45:191 (225191|0,225191|3) - this
- 04:07:514 - add one note (missing note)

Aliscea's Teleportation
- 00:38:485 (38485|0) - change it to short note (I think short note would be easier to follow) // keep, i intend to make it like this for a tricky part
- 00:40:250 - add one note on column 1 (differently from 00:34:603, the melody sound is clear) // actually not following this sound
- 00:44:132 (44132|3) - change it to short note (same suggestion as I did on 00:38:485 ) // same reason also
- 01:12:279 - add one note (I think there's sound) // there is :o added
- 01:11:926 (71926|0) - delete? (Is there sound?) yes there is, just not that audible
- 03:16:161 (196161|0) - delete (^) // ^
- 03:16:514 - add one note (same suggestion as I did on 01:12:279 ) // added also
- 04:19:779 (259779|1,259779|0) - Isn't this LN too long? I think the sound ends on 04:25:426 // actually it was short when i put my volume louder, but instead i made it into single notes to be consistent with the other difficulties

Almost of them are just suggestions, Feel free to reject xD

Good Luck on your mapset!
thanks redball~ :D

no update yet :V hitsounding
Steins

General
* Timing : --
* Kiai : --
* AImod : open AImod for Crawling diff (ctrl+shift+a)
* BG/Audio : -- Don't forget to HS everydiff like you did for Flying
* Metada: chilled, bass and drum as tag and remove your nick because you are the creator
* Diffspread : Flying and Alisceas's diff are too much close, can maybe be unranked issues
* OD/HP : Crono's Running 7.5/7.5, flying 8.2/8.2, Alisceas's Teleportation 8.6/8.6

Other
* Column : 0|1|2|3

Crawling
  1. 00:12:544 (12544|1) - you can move it to |2 for use 00:12:367 (12367|2) - as pitch
  2. 00:02:132 (2132|2) - / 00:02:485 (2485|2) - / 00:04:956 (4956|2) - / 00:05:309 (5309|2) - / 00:07:779 (7779|2) - / 00:08:132 (8132|2) - / 00:09:897 (9897|1) - / 00:10:603 (10603|1) - / 00:10:956 (10956|1) - / 00:13:426 (13426|2) - / 00:13:779 (13779|2) - / 00:16:250 (16250|2) - / 00:16:603 (16603|2) - / 00:19:073 (19073|1) - / 00:19:426 (19426|1) - you can add note for kick something like that
  3. 00:22:073 (22073|2,22603|1) - you hides possibility of good patterns with those LN, and in fact you miss alot sounds who can mapped.You miss also the clap 00:22:603 (22603|3) - at this place because of that. In example of possibility patterns you can do something like that
  4. 00:23:132 (23132|0) - / 00:33:191 (33191|0) - most of notes arent snapped at right place or missed. Well, i give you something who can maybe help you. http://puu.sh/pztmg/a7d3010030.osu (create new diff and copy paste this code)
  5. 00:34:426 (34426|3,34956|3) - move it to |2 for dont use same column than 00:32:485 (32485|3) -
  6. 00:45:191 (45191|0) - / 00:46:603 (46603|0) - / 00:48:014 (48014|0) - / 00:49:426 (49426|0) - add since it's a kick
  7. 00:46:250 (46250|2) - / 00:46:250 (46250|2) - / 00:49:073 (49073|2) - i really dislike to see those notes alone because 00:46:426 (46426|3) - / 00:47:838 (47838|3) - / 00:49:250 (49250|3) - are also a main sounds.
  8. 00:50:485 (50485|2,50485|2) - keep consistency even if it's sound different
  9. 00:50:838 (50838|0,51014|2,51191|3,51897|2,52250|0,52426|1,52603|2,53309|3,53662|0,53838|1,54014|3,54720|0) - same thing than before
  10. 00:55:073 (55073|2) - / 01:17:661 (77661|3) - rythm is a bit strange to me. http://puu.sh/pzvvd/ace44cbd33.osu try with this rythm maybe ?
  11. 01:18:720 (78720|2,78720|3,79073|0,79073|1) - use ctrl + h for balance hands
  12. 01:19:426 (79426|2) - / 02:04:250 (124250|0) - this kiai is very inconsistant. sometimes you add where you didnt before, or you skip to follow main sound, LN who doesnt need to be there. i recommand to take a look on this http://puu.sh/pzx58/97c46ba881.osu
  13. 02:04:250 (124250|0) - / 02:09:897 (129897|3) - why it's empty between them ? isnt different than 02:09:897 (129897|3,130250|2,130603|1,131308|3,131661|2,132014|0,132720|3,133073|1,133426|0) -
  14. 02:16:250 (136250|2,136250|3) - move it to |1|2 for balance hands
  15. 02:23:132 (143132|3,143661|2) - ctrl + h and replace to |2|3 better placement for follow piano
  16. 02:28:956 (148956|3,149661|2) - ^
  17. 02:32:485 (152485|0,152661|1) - ^ but replace to |0|1
  18. 02:35:308 (155308|2) - you can add one note there, because another sound is starting at the same place
  19. 02:38:132 (158132|1) - high sound add
  20. 02:38:132 (158132|1) - / 02:49:426 (169426|0) - why not follow this rythm ? http://puu.sh/pzya1/94e085673c.osu
The end depends only of your application, i mean it's song is repetitive, and errors are same than at first part, you just need to apply consistence for resolve end parts.

Sorry i can't mods this mapset since they are alot of problems. It waste too much time for that. But i will notice generality problems for more help.
1) some rythms are very weird and not understanble (in cikra diffs) so be free to check that http://puu.sh/pzAQr/412d579b0f.osu. You can improve a lot of better rythm.
2) many drum, clap, kick are missed.
3) alot of balance hands are skipped.
4) Flying and Alisceas's diff are close so i recommand to delete one of them, or add many notes in Alisceas's diff.
5) they are LN overdose at every diffs; 362 LN for Crono's Running in example, even if it's your style you shouldnt abuse of that.
6) inconsistency between some parts at starting and end.
8) i think Baim will mods your flying diff anyway
7) you can pm me IG if you need help, i'm kinda usually free, i will be probably more helpfull in IRC instead of post on thread, where i'm kinda lazy to notice everything because my post might to be very long.
Crono
Thanks @Steins for your advice, however I do not see any real reason to reduce LNs because of the number of them. As far as I can tell they are really easy to accurately read and hit by anyone playing at this level, abused in my opinion is when they make it far too difficult for the star rating (like ArcherLove's 7k map please don't hate me ArcherLove I really like your LN maps x3). The LNs are also there to accurately match the music as I have chosen synths and guitar as a priority instrument. I will however consider it when including notes based more around drums on other songs.

removing flying may cause the diff spread to be unbalanced. up to you cikra
Topic Starter
riunosk

Steins wrote:

General
* Timing : --
* Kiai : --
* AImod : open AImod for Crawling diff (ctrl+shift+a) done
* BG/Audio : -- Don't forget to HS everydiff like you did for Flying okay
* Metada: chilled, bass and drum as tag and remove your nick because you are the creator sure
* Diffspread : Flying and Alisceas's diff are too much close, can maybe be unranked issues i'll consider this
* OD/HP : Crono's Running 7.5/7.5, flying 8.2/8.2, Alisceas's Teleportation 8.6/8.6 Crono's ODHP suggestion applied, flying unchanged due to circle:slider ratio Aliscea's ODHP unchanged as awaiting update

Other
* Column : 0|1|2|3

Crawling
  1. 00:12:544 (12544|1) - you can move it to |2 for use 00:12:367 (12367|2) - as pitch i think that is ok, so no change
  2. 00:02:132 (2132|2) - / 00:02:485 (2485|2) - / 00:04:956 (4956|2) - / 00:05:309 (5309|2) - / 00:07:779 (7779|2) - / 00:08:132 (8132|2) - / 00:09:897 (9897|1) - / 00:10:603 (10603|1) - / 00:10:956 (10956|1) - / 00:13:426 (13426|2) - / 00:13:779 (13779|2) - / 00:16:250 (16250|2) - / 00:16:603 (16603|2) - / 00:19:073 (19073|1) - / 00:19:426 (19426|1) - you can add note for kick something like that i dont intend to map those "ghost notes" since they are quite quiet for my mapping style
  3. 00:22:073 (22073|2,22603|1) - you hides possibility of good patterns with those LN, and in fact you miss alot sounds who can mapped.You miss also the clap 00:22:603 (22603|3) - at this place because of that. In example of possibility patterns you can do something like that applied
  4. 00:23:132 (23132|0) - / 00:33:191 (33191|0) - most of notes arent snapped at right place or missed. Well, i give you something who can maybe help you. http://puu.sh/pztmg/a7d3010030.osu (create new diff and copy paste this code) i've remapped this part and the timing is intended so i won't be changing too much
  5. 00:34:426 (34426|3,34956|3) - move it to |2 for dont use same column than 00:32:485 (32485|3) - applied
  6. 00:45:191 (45191|0) - / 00:46:603 (46603|0) - / 00:48:014 (48014|0) - / 00:49:426 (49426|0) - add since it's a kick applied
  7. 00:46:250 (46250|2) - / 00:46:250 (46250|2) - / 00:49:073 (49073|2) - i really dislike to see those notes alone because 00:46:426 (46426|3) - / 00:47:838 (47838|3) - / 00:49:250 (49250|3) - are also a main sounds. true, but i don't want to make it too hard as it would be a "mini-burst" of notes to new players
  8. 00:50:485 (50485|2,50485|2) - keep consistency even if it's sound different i think that would make it a little weird
  9. 00:50:838 (50838|0,51014|2,51191|3,51897|2,52250|0,52426|1,52603|2,53309|3,53662|0,53838|1,54014|3,54720|0) - same thing than before applied
  10. 00:55:073 (55073|2) - / 01:17:661 (77661|3) - rythm is a bit strange to me. http://puu.sh/pzvvd/ace44cbd33.osu try with this rythm maybe ? i don't see anything wrong here
  11. 01:18:720 (78720|2,78720|3,79073|0,79073|1) - use ctrl + h for balance hands rearranged to 1 3 and 0 2
  12. 01:19:426 (79426|2) - / 02:04:250 (124250|0) - this kiai is very inconsistant. sometimes you add where you didnt before, or you skip to follow main sound, LN who doesnt need to be there. i recommand to take a look on this http://puu.sh/pzx58/97c46ba881.osu applied based on recommendation
  13. 02:04:250 (124250|0) - / 02:09:897 (129897|3) - why it's empty between them ? isnt different than 02:09:897 i thought at first it was intentional, then i realised it was too empty when you brought it up(129897|3,130250|2,130603|1,131308|3,131661|2,132014|0,132720|3,133073|1,133426|0) -
  14. 02:16:250 (136250|2,136250|3) - move it to |1|2 for balance hands applied
  15. 02:23:132 (143132|3,143661|2) - ctrl + h and replace to |2|3 better placement for follow piano i feel that the notes follow the piano already as the tune goes up then goes down
  16. 02:28:956 (148956|3,149661|2) - ^ ^
  17. 02:32:485 (152485|0,152661|1) - ^ but replace to |0|1 ^ isn't it already at 0 1?
  18. 02:35:308 (155308|2) - you can add one note there, because another sound is starting at the same place applied
  19. 02:38:132 (158132|1) - high sound add i think i already added one here
  20. 02:38:132 (158132|1) - / 02:49:426 (169426|0) - why not follow this rythm ? http://puu.sh/pzya1/94e085673c.osu
applied with a slight change at the end
The end depends only of your application, i mean it's song is repetitive, and errors are same than at first part, you just need to apply consistence for resolve end parts. I'll keep that in mind :)

Sorry i can't mods this mapset since they are alot of problems. It waste too much time for that. But i will notice generality problems for more help. ( ≧Д≦)
1) some rythms are very weird and not understanble (in cikra diffs) so be free to check that http://puu.sh/pzAQr/412d579b0f.osu. You can improve a lot of better rythm. i think im pretty inconsistent :c
2) many drum, clap, kick are missed. true
3) alot of balance hands are skipped. yeah D:
4) Flying and Alisceas's diff are close so i recommand to delete one of them, or add many notes in Alisceas's diff. I don't think thats an issue
5) they are LN overdose at every diffs; 362 LN for Crono's Running in example, even if it's your style you shouldnt abuse of that. im pretty sure the term "LN overdose" doesn't exist
6) inconsistency between some parts at starting and end. ;-;
8) i think Baim will mods your flying diff anyway hopefully he does
7) you can pm me IG if you need help, i'm kinda usually free, i will be probably more helpfull in IRC instead of post on thread, where i'm kinda lazy to notice everything because my post might to be very long. beware the spam
Thanks for modding~ Greatly appreciated
Hotaru-

Hotaru's Mania Modding KueKue

Hii Cikra,Crono,and Alice >w</
Actually you Request NM when I close NM Req..
But since I love To Help New Mapper soo I Accept it owo
Sorry For being Soo Late
I Love Crono's Running Very Much <3

Kolom
1|2|3|4|5

[General]
Uhmmmm You Need To nerf Walking Diff... it still have H Icon D:
Walking = Is something That Normal To Do Soo I think Icon Should Be N :>

about tags :
drum and bass dnb dubstep chillstep electro liquid house
source tags From :
http://www.last.fm/music/MitiS/_/Moveme ... eat.+MaHi&#41;
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/296185

[Crawling]
00:01:250 (1250|1) - uhmmm Move to 1 More Confortable
00:27:897 (27897|2) - Move 1 For pitch owo
00:40:603 (40603|2) - move 2 For Pitch too
00:50:485 (50485|2) - LN should Be End Right here 00:50:838 - and also It Will be bad to use 1/2 LN on easy diff :>
00:51:014 (51014|2,51191|3) - CRTL + J ?? More playable owo
01:03:014 (63014|2) - Uhmm... LN Should Be end Right Here 01:03:544 -
01:05:838 (65838|3) - LN Should Be Ended Right here 01:06:367 -
01:11:309 (71309|2,72014|2,72720|2,73426|2) - hmmmm.... it's kinda Boring '3'
01:29:309 (89309|1) - Move 1 For ballance
01:38:485 (98485|2,98661|1) - move 1 collum to right More ballance and good owo
01:41:309 (101309|2,101485|3,101838|2,102014|3) - i'm not sure if you going to use this kind of note 'w' it's hard and not ballance for newbie
02:42:014 (162014|2,162191|1,162367|0) - move 1 collum to right for variation owo
02:54:720 (174720|2) - This LN should be end right here 02:55:073 -
03:20:838 (200838|1,201544|2) - For What D:??? Delete Plzz owo
03:27:544 (207544|1,207897|2,208250|1,208603|2) - reapeatitive :>
03:49:073 (229073|2) - Move to 1 For ballance

[Walking]
I can't Mod This one .3. you need to nerf it first and you can call me when i'm online :3

[Crono's Running]
Snapping Looks great and Also those LN Is too Damn great i love this Difficulty very Much >w<)b
00:26:485 (26485|0) - hmm... i think it should be on collum 4 if you Follow Pitch and after that this one 00:26:662 (26662|2) - Collum 1 to make it ballance
01:01:073 (61073|3,61250|2) - ctrl + J More ballance
01:16:073 - Suggest http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5527367
aaaaa I can't find any mistake again ;w;

That's all my mod owo..
Sorry For Being soo late..
coz I don't have money to buy Internet Quota and also i can't use my portable hotspot while using SSH Connection :>
Good Luck! owo)/
Ochasan
Hi~ NM Req from Ocha's Kwiuwik

GENERAL
tag is not the same in the diff Aliscea's Teleportation. why you tag your name?

Walking
Walking
00:22:073 (22073|3,22250|2,22426|1,22603|0,22779|1,22956|2,23132|0,23309|1,23485|3,23662|2,23838|1,24014|0,24191|1) need remake for this~
00:27:897 move to col 1
00:50:485 (50485|1,50573|2,50662|1) change this to stairs
01:02:838 move to col 3
01:20:485 add a note here
01:23:309 ^
01:26:132 ^
01:23:309 (83309|0) should be stairs now
01:35:132 (95132|1,95309|0,95485|1) letf hand weighed, not normal for me~
01:35:132 (95132|1,95309|0,95485|1) same
01:49:250 (109250|1,109426|0) ^
01:55:779 move to col 3
02:19:956 delete this. nothing i hear in 25% playback rate
02:26:838 add a note here for bass (you making this single .-. )
02:31:603 delete this to
04:12:897 ^

Flying
Flying
00:10:426 make sure the end LN is same with 00:09:720
00:09:720 i guess this end in tick red
01:35:309 (95309|1,95838|1,96014|1,96191|1) overdose jack. looks normal but that's harder
02:03:367 (123367|3,123456|1,123544|0,123544|3,123544|2,123632|1,123720|3,123808|1,123897|2,123897|3,123897|0,123985|1) pattern, should remake this
04:04:955 (244955|0,245132|0,245308|0,245485|0,245661|0) same, overjack

done!
goodbye~
Topic Starter
riunosk

-[Hotaru]- wrote:

Hotaru's Mania Modding KueKue

Hii Cikra,Crono,and Alice >w</
Actually you Request NM when I close NM Req..
But since I love To Help New Mapper soo I Accept it owo
Sorry For being Soo Late
I Love Crono's Running Very Much <3

Kolom
1|2|3|4|5

[General]
Uhmmmm You Need To nerf Walking Diff... it still have H Icon D:
Walking = Is something That Normal To Do Soo I think Icon Should Be N :> idk >< i think its difficulty is okay

about tags :
drum and bass dnb dubstep chillstep electro liquid house okay
source tags From :
http://www.last.fm/music/MitiS/_/Moveme ... eat.+MaHi&#41;
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/296185

[Crawling]
00:01:250 (1250|1) - uhmmm Move to 1 More Confortable yep
00:27:897 (27897|2) - Move 1 For pitch owo i dont think so
00:40:603 (40603|2) - move 2 For Pitch too its the same sound :(
00:50:485 (50485|2) - LN should Be End Right here 00:50:838 - and also It Will be bad to use 1/2 LN on easy diff :> applied and changed to 4 for playability, if not LN what to put ><
00:51:014 (51014|2,51191|3) - CRTL + J ?? More playable owo i think its already mapped for hand balance
01:03:014 (63014|2) - Uhmm... LN Should Be end Right Here 01:03:544 - no..i'm mapping the triple sound
01:05:838 (65838|3) - LN Should Be Ended Right here 01:06:367 - ^
01:11:309 (71309|2,72014|2,72720|2,73426|2) - hmmmm.... it's kinda Boring '3' moved 01:12:720 (72720|2) - to 1
01:29:309 (89309|1) - Move 1 For ballance yea okay
01:38:485 (98485|2,98661|1) - move 1 collum to right More ballance and good owo yep
01:41:309 (101309|2,101485|3,101838|2,102014|3) - i'm not sure if you going to use this kind of note 'w' it's hard and not ballance for newbie i'll consider this
02:42:014 (162014|2,162191|1,162367|0) - move 1 collum to right for variation owo okay
02:54:720 (174720|2) - This LN should be end right here 02:55:073 - same as above
03:20:838 (200838|1,201544|2) - For What D:??? Delete Plzz owo oops :(
03:27:544 (207544|1,207897|2,208250|1,208603|2) - reapeatitive :> 03:27:544 (207544|1) - moved to 4
03:49:073 (229073|2) - Move to 1 For ballance okay

[Walking]
I can't Mod This one .3. you need to nerf it first and you can call me when i'm online :3 :(

[Crono's Running]
Snapping Looks great and Also those LN Is too Damn great i love this Difficulty very Much >w<)b
00:26:485 (26485|0) - hmm... i think it should be on collum 4 if you Follow Pitch and after that this one 00:26:662 (26662|2) - Collum 1 to make it ballance
01:01:073 (61073|3,61250|2) - ctrl + J More ballance
01:16:073 - Suggest http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5527367
aaaaa I can't find any mistake again ;w;

That's all my mod owo.. aww
Sorry For Being soo late.. it's okay, your not late :D
coz I don't have money to buy Internet Quota and also i can't use my portable hotspot while using SSH Connection :> hope you get a good internet!
Good Luck! owo)/ thank you :D
Topic Starter
riunosk

Ochasan wrote:

Hi~ NM Req from Ocha's Kwiuwik

GENERAL
tag is not the same in the diff Aliscea's Teleportation. why you tag your name? oops, gonna remove it

Walking
Walking
00:22:073 (22073|3,22250|2,22426|1,22603|0,22779|1,22956|2,23132|0,23309|1,23485|3,23662|2,23838|1,24014|0,24191|1) need remake for this~ removed and rearranged some notes
00:27:897 move to col 1 i'm following pitch relevancy here, so i dont think thats needed
00:50:485 (50485|1,50573|2,50662|1) change this to stairs mhm
01:02:838 move to col 3 yepyep
01:20:485 add a note here done
01:23:309 ^ ^
01:26:132 ^ ^
01:23:309 (83309|0) should be stairs now okay
01:35:132 (95132|1,95309|0,95485|1) letf hand weighed, not normal for me~ rearranged
01:35:132 (95132|1,95309|0,95485|1) same dont think theres a problem here..
01:49:250 (109250|1,109426|0) ^ rearranged
01:55:779 move to col 3 applied
02:19:956 delete this. nothing i hear in 25% playback rate ^
02:26:838 add a note here for bass (you making this single .-. ) added at 1
02:31:603 delete this to yep
04:12:897 ^ ^

Flying
Flying
00:10:426 make sure the end LN is same with 00:09:720 huh, didnt notice that. you got sharp ears :D
00:09:720 i guess this end in tick red true
01:35:309 (95309|1,95838|1,96014|1,96191|1) overdose jack. looks normal but that's harder moved 01:36:014 (96014|1) - to 3
02:03:367 (123367|3,123456|1,123544|0,123544|3,123544|2,123632|1,123720|3,123808|1,123897|2,123897|3,123897|0,123985|1) pattern, should remake this done
04:04:955 (244955|0,245132|0,245308|0,245485|0,245661|0) same, overjack i tried i guess..

done! yey
goodbye~ seya! thanks for modding!
Wonki
Team Symphony Mania Modding Queue

Hi =w= (4 minute!)

0 1 2 3
Flying
00:00:015 (15|0,191|1,367|2,544|0,720|1,897|3,1073|2,1250|1,2838|0,3014|1,3191|2,3367|0,3544|1,3720|3,3897|2,4073|1,5662|0,5838|1,6014|2,6191|0,6367|1,6544|3,6720|2,6897|1) - so many repeat should change (same pattern with 00:11:309 - )

00:35:309 - 00:35:132 (35132|1,35309|1) - it cant be available to jack pls change

00:36:544 (36544|1,36720|1) - ^

00:39:367 (39367|1,39544|1) - ^ can change 00:39:544 (39544|0,39544|1) - this pattern 00:39:191 (39191|2,39191|0) - 0 2

00:40:779 (40779|1,40956|1) - no jack here (i dont mention it anymore)

01:15:103 - ghost note not drum soundd here

02:19:956 - miss note here

02:26:838 - i think 2note is right not bigsound here

02:31:603 - miss note

02:39:720 (159720|1,159897|1) - no jack here

03:50:132 (230132|1,230132|2,230308|2,230308|0,230485|0,230485|2,230661|1,230838|1,230838|2,231014|3,231014|1,231102|0,231191|1,231191|3) - this part remapping pls cant be available jack

04:12:897 - miss note here

Aliscea's Teleportation
00:23:132 - , 00:23:309 - , 00:24:544 - hmm? miss note here i dont know why r u miss here

00:27:367 - same

00:49:956 - same

hmm should remap this diff
Topic Starter
riunosk

Wonki wrote:

Hi =w= (4 minute!) haii

0 1 2 3
Flying
00:00:015 (15|0,191|1,367|2,544|0,720|1,897|3,1073|2,1250|1,2838|0,3014|1,3191|2,3367|0,3544|1,3720|3,3897|2,4073|1,5662|0,5838|1,6014|2,6191|0,6367|1,6544|3,6720|2,6897|1) - so many repeat should change (same pattern with 00:11:309 - ) rearranged

00:35:309 - 00:35:132 (35132|1,35309|1) - it cant be available to jack pls change fixed

00:36:544 (36544|1,36720|1) - ^ fixed

00:39:367 (39367|1,39544|1) - ^ can change 00:39:544 (39544|0,39544|1) - changed this pattern 00:39:191 (39191|2,39191|0) - 0 2

00:40:779 (40779|1,40956|1) - no jack here (i dont mention it anymore) okay

01:15:103 - ghost note not drum soundd here deleted

02:19:956 - miss note here re-added from previous mod

02:26:838 - i think 2note is right not bigsound here yea

02:31:603 - miss note ^

02:39:720 (159720|1,159897|1) - no jack here rearranged

03:50:132 (230132|1,230132|2,230308|2,230308|0,230485|0,230485|2,230661|1,230838|1,230838|2,231014|3,231014|1,231102|0,231191|1,231191|3) - this part remapping pls cant be available jack fixed

04:12:897 - miss note here ^

Aliscea's Teleportation
00:23:132 - , 00:23:309 - , 00:24:544 - hmm? miss note here i dont know why r u miss here

00:27:367 - same

00:49:956 - same

hmm should remap this diff
thanks for modding :D
AlisceaSparku

Wonki wrote:

Hi =w= (4 minute!)

0 1 2 3

Aliscea's Teleportation
00:23:132 - , 00:23:309 - , 00:24:544 - hmm? miss note here i dont know why r u miss her

00:27:367 - same // basically i didnt choose to map the bass

00:49:956 - same // there's a note lol

hmm should remap this diff // can you atleast say why
Valentrixe
sorry xD

1 hour and half later ...
18:15 cikra: since you asked for a m4m
18:15 cikra: lets do mine now? :D
18:16 Valentrixe: okay sure
18:17 *cikra is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/944741 MitiS - Movements (feat. MaHi)]
18:17 cikra: i prioritize Flying over all difficulties c;
18:17 cikra: so lets start with that
18:18 cikra: the description of my map gives you a little info on my mapping style
18:18 Valentrixe: oh i already have it
18:18 *Valentrixe is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/972610 MitiS - Movements (feat. MaHi)]
18:18 cikra: oh
18:18 cikra: LOL
18:18 cikra: well
18:18 cikra: great
18:19 Valentrixe: 00:10:250 (10250|2) - looks like you misplaced this LN
18:19 cikra: i dont see anything wrong there though
18:19 cikra: seems fine to me
18:20 Valentrixe: 00:09:897 - should be LN here
18:20 Valentrixe: not here 00:10:250
18:21 cikra: mm
18:21 cikra: well
18:21 cikra: at 00:10:250 - there is the synth though
18:21 Valentrixe: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634444
18:21 cikra: so im adding the LN at 00:09:897- without touching 00:10:250 -
18:22 cikra: the later synths
18:22 cikra: are too soft for me to be mapped
18:22 cikra: i usually map the more obvious sounds
18:22 cikra: thats my style xD
18:22 Valentrixe: ah okay then
18:23 cikra: well
18:23 cikra: i did rearrange a little
18:23 cikra: so the long LN is at 1
18:23 cikra: while the other LNs are moved to 3 4 3
18:23 cikra: then the long LN at 2
18:23 cikra: nice find ;3
18:23 Valentrixe: 00:30:897 (30897|0) - are this intended?
18:24 cikra: the jack?
18:24 Valentrixe: yes
18:24 cikra: theres nowhere else i can place the note though
18:24 cikra: so
18:24 cikra: its kind of intended
18:24 cikra: and not intended at the same time
18:24 cikra: (fml)
18:25 Valentrixe: xD
18:25 Valentrixe: as you can see
18:25 cikra: #pitchrelevancyproblems
18:25 Valentrixe: 00:30:720 (30720|1,30897|0) - and 00:30:367 (30367|1,30544|2) - is differ
18:25 cikra: well
18:25 Valentrixe: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634462
18:25 cikra: i dont see a problem there
18:25 cikra: the sound is going up
18:26 cikra: then going down
18:26 cikra: the pitch isnt that high though
18:26 cikra: if you can hear closely
18:26 Valentrixe: hm
18:26 cikra: 00:30:897 (30897|0,31073|0) - is very similar
18:26 cikra: if you remove the hitsound for that
18:27 cikra: speaking of which
18:27 cikra: i forgot to hitsound this D:< 00:30:897 (30897|0,31073|0) -
18:27 Valentrixe: now you mentioned it
18:27 Valentrixe: wait
18:28 cikra: fyi i mapped this difficulty to be as playable as possible
18:28 cikra: so minimal jacks
18:28 cikra: while still keeping pitch
18:29 Valentrixe: probably that's what make me bad at pitch
18:29 cikra: haha
18:29 Valentrixe: i'm more focused on layering and playability
18:29 cikra: its okayyyyy
18:29 Valentrixe: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634475
18:29 cikra: well
18:29 Valentrixe: how's about that
18:29 cikra: pitch relevancy is arguably one of the most important factors in mapping
18:31 cikra: its good
18:31 cikra: but i changed it a little
18:31 cikra: for more
18:31 cikra: pitch
18:31 cikra: :D
18:31 Valentrixe: is it okay to reverse it? i mean the longer LN had lower pitch right?
18:31 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634487
18:32 cikra: doesnt really matter though
18:32 cikra: yea
18:32 cikra: well
18:32 cikra: it did get rid of a jack
18:32 cikra: so
18:32 Valentrixe: okay nice then
18:32 cikra: why not
18:32 cikra: its not a significant change either
18:33 Valentrixe: 00:33:014 (33014|2,33191|2,33367|2,33720|2,33897|2) - this pretty unbalanced tbh
18:33 cikra: also i found a core mistake in the kiai parts
18:33 cikra: ima fix that myself later
18:33 cikra: then ima just "trillify" it :D
18:33 cikra: make it all 2323232323232323232
18:33 cikra: ez
18:38 Valentrixe: personal preferance
18:38 Valentrixe: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634515
18:39 cikra: the ending is a little repetitive
18:39 Valentrixe: yea but it's play well imo
18:40 cikra: sorry but i think i'll stick to the current one i have :D
18:40 cikra: maybe for the second kiai
18:40 cikra: the stream
18:40 cikra: i might use it
18:41 Valentrixe: it's okay as i said it's personal preference
18:41 cikra: :<
18:41 cikra: i feel bad
18:42 Valentrixe: 01:40:956 - triple here?
18:43 cikra: good point
18:43 Valentrixe: 01:47:132 (107132|2) - inconsistent, you using double in 01:24:544 (84544|1,84544|3)
18:45 cikra: changed
18:45 Valentrixe: 01:52:779 (112779|3,112779|1,112779|2) -
18:46 Valentrixe: 01:41:485 (101485|3) -
18:46 Valentrixe: pretty much same imo
18:46 cikra: i think 01:52:779 (112779|2,112779|1) - would be a kick
18:46 Valentrixe: ya then double would be enough
18:47 cikra: wats wrong with 01:41:485 (101485|3) -
18:47 cikra: ?
18:48 Valentrixe: i mean 01:41:485 (101485|3) - and 01:52:779 (112779|2,112779|1,112779|3) - have the same sound
18:49 cikra: mm
18:49 cikra: then i'll add the kick hs
18:50 Valentrixe: 01:53:308 (113308|2) - move to 4?
18:50 cikra: yepyep
18:50 cikra: done
18:50 cikra: sharp eyes o-o
18:50 Valentrixe: 01:54:367 (114367|0) - and what's this note stand for?
18:51 cikra: ehh
18:51 cikra: i forgot
18:51 cikra: LOL
18:51 Valentrixe: 01:55:073 - these too
18:52 Valentrixe: 01:55:956 (115956|1) -
18:53 cikra: theres so many errors D:
18:53 Valentrixe: 02:03:014 (123014|1,123103|0,123191|1,123279|0) - ctrl + g, these kind of patterns is my favorite
18:53 cikra: it makes me depressed already :(
18:53 Valentrixe: oh please don't be so depressed xD
18:53 Valentrixe: hang in there
18:53 cikra: okay :dd
18:53 cikra: done!
18:54 Valentrixe: 02:19:956 (139956|2) - so lowww
18:54 Valentrixe: barely hear anything
18:55 cikra: meh
18:55 Valentrixe: more like echoes from the previous note
18:55 cikra: sorry to interrupt but
18:55 cikra: ima go eat dinner for abit
18:55 cikra: XD
18:55 Valentrixe: ahh okay
18:55 cikra: i'll be back in about 15mins
18:55 Valentrixe: sure sure
19:04 cikra: back :D
19:08 cikra: hello~~?
19:09 Valentrixe: ehh
19:09 Valentrixe: sorry xD
19:09 cikra: hai :D
19:09 Valentrixe: wait i'm gonna finish this
19:09 Valentrixe: firest
19:09 Valentrixe: first*
19:10 cikra: alright
19:11 Valentrixe: 03:24:367 (204367|3,204544|3,204720|3,204897|3,205073|3) - this anchor
19:11 Valentrixe: @_@
19:11 Valentrixe: wait
19:11 Valentrixe: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634664
19:12 Valentrixe: this way you have balanced anchor
19:12 cikra: i did this i guess https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634667
19:13 Valentrixe: nahh the one i did is better i guess since you had anchor on the LNs part too
19:13 cikra: not really
19:13 cikra: theres a mini ancher
19:13 cikra: anchor
19:13 cikra: at 2
19:13 cikra: for yours
19:14 cikra: mine has basically no anchor xD
19:14 Valentrixe: yes it was intended
19:14 Valentrixe: 03:24:720 (204720|3,204897|3,205073|3) -
19:14 Valentrixe: 03:25:073 (205073|2,205250|2,205426|2) -
19:14 cikra: well yea
19:14 cikra: i was thinking
19:14 cikra: should i remove these notes
19:14 cikra: 03:24:897 (204897|3,205250|2,205603|1) -
19:15 Valentrixe: oh you can do this instead
19:15 cikra: this 2nd kiai
19:15 cikra: has the biggest problem for me
19:15 Valentrixe: it's okay to have jack on those obvious part
19:15 cikra: D:<<<<<
19:15 Valentrixe: i know
19:15 cikra: -rage intensifies-
19:15 Valentrixe: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634686
19:16 Valentrixe: how about that
19:16 Valentrixe: it's balanced so it will play well
19:17 cikra: true
19:17 Valentrixe: what i mean about balanced is each column has same number of jacks
19:17 cikra: ye
19:18 Valentrixe: 03:28:426 (208426|2,208779|3) - ctrl + g
19:18 Valentrixe: now you have 3 jacks each
19:18 cikra: i moved these 03:28:955 (208955|1,208955|0) - to 12
19:19 cikra: should be ok i guess
19:19 Valentrixe: hmm okay
19:20 cikra: i think after this
19:20 cikra: ima hound a BN
19:20 Valentrixe: 03:33:720 (213720|1) - what are you trying to follow?
19:20 cikra: "check my map!! check my map!!!! i give you 2 year tag!!!"
19:20 Valentrixe: xDD
19:21 Valentrixe: no need to rush
19:21 *Valentrixe is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/988474 Morimori Atsushi - PUPA]
19:22 Valentrixe: that's map
19:22 Valentrixe: it's been 9 months and a lot of changed xD
19:22 Valentrixe: almost entirely
19:22 cikra: this map is 6months old xD
19:22 cikra: at first
19:22 cikra: this map
19:23 cikra: was severely overmapped
19:23 cikra: 5*
19:23 cikra: almost hitting 6
19:23 cikra: then one of my first modders told me
19:23 Valentrixe: wha
19:23 cikra: chill
19:23 cikra: dont map for difficulty
19:23 cikra: map for rhythm
19:24 Valentrixe: 03:59:308 (239308|3,239485|3,239661|3,239838|3) - 4
19:24 Valentrixe: too much
19:24 Valentrixe: 04:06:544 (246544|0,246720|0,246897|0,247073|0,247250|0,247426|0) - this one too
19:25 cikra: 03:59:308 (239308|3) - moved to 2
19:25 Valentrixe: too heavy on the left side
19:25 cikra: lel
19:25 cikra: 6 anchor
19:25 cikra: sad
19:25 cikra: pitiful left finger
19:25 Valentrixe: oh yeah this one
19:25 Valentrixe: 02:19:956 (139956|2) -
19:25 Valentrixe: better remove this imo
19:26 cikra: why? D:
19:26 cikra: thats the piano
19:26 cikra: why would you even do that :c
19:31 cikra: is this a little too dense xD https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634764
19:35 Valentrixe: sorry
19:35 cikra: hm?
19:35 cikra: what for?
19:36 Valentrixe: i'm gone to the kitchen
19:36 Valentrixe: without saying xD
19:36 Valentrixe: sorry
19:36 Valentrixe: haha
19:36 cikra: aw
19:36 cikra: its okay
19:36 cikra: im busying spamming my other friend
19:37 Valentrixe: 02:19:956 (139956|2) - this one more like echo
19:37 cikra: its not an echooooooooo
19:37 cikra: :((((
19:37 cikra: its an actual key press
19:37 Valentrixe: but the sound is too hazy @_@
19:37 Valentrixe: 02:19:779 (139779|2,139867|3) - these 2 only should be enough
19:38 cikra: nein!
19:38 Valentrixe: ;w;
19:38 cikra: :D
19:38 cikra: dats the only thing i refuse!!
19:38 Valentrixe: okay but at least move that note to proper place
19:38 Valentrixe: 02:19:779 (139779|2,139956|2,140132|2) -
19:38 cikra: wad
19:38 Valentrixe: anchor at such calm part
19:39 cikra: its intended
19:39 cikra: lel
19:39 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634764
19:39 cikra: anyway
19:39 cikra: is that too dense
19:39 Valentrixe: ;w;
19:39 cikra: xD
19:39 cikra: i must call evening
19:39 cikra: to playtest!
19:39 Valentrixe: it's like my pattern
19:39 Valentrixe: on this map
19:39 Valentrixe: wait
19:40 Valentrixe: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634814
19:40 Valentrixe: pretty similar
19:40 cikra: hoho
19:40 cikra: coincidences!
19:41 Valentrixe: you can change it like mine if you like :P
19:41 Valentrixe: it already tested many times xD
19:41 cikra: wau
19:41 cikra: its 1hr 30min
19:41 cikra: since we started on mine
19:41 cikra: !!
19:41 cikra: naw
19:41 cikra: i like it as it is
19:41 cikra: :3
19:42 Valentrixe: yeah it's fine
19:42 cikra: btw
19:42 cikra: these notes
19:42 cikra: 02:31:382 (151382|2,151470|3,151558|2) -
19:42 cikra: are on 1/16 snap
19:42 cikra: no 1/8 actually
19:43 cikra: it fits perfectly
19:43 cikra: unlike the previous
19:43 cikra: theres actually a third note
19:43 Valentrixe: yeah 1/8
19:43 Valentrixe: but i still prefer to use 2 notes really
19:43 Valentrixe: xDDD
19:43 cikra: i always wondered why
19:43 Valentrixe: hmm?
19:43 cikra: WHY TF CANT I HIT A FUKKING MAX ON THOSE 2 NOTE
19:44 cikra: then i saw (a few mins ago)
19:44 cikra: SERIOUSLY
19:44 cikra: 1/8 SNAP
19:44 Valentrixe: hahaha xD
19:44 *cikra throws keyboard
19:44 cikra: :O
19:44 cikra: EVENING ONLINE
19:44 cikra: gonna go say hi
19:45 cikra: ok
19:45 cikra: back to business
19:45 cikra: where were we
19:46 Valentrixe: 03:03:191 (183191|3,183191|2) - add note?
19:46 cikra: mini snare?
19:47 cikra: naw
19:47 cikra: too soft
19:47 Valentrixe: 03:21:014 (201014|3,201191|3,201367|3,201544|3,201720|3,201897|3) - um
19:47 Valentrixe: have i mentioned that before?
19:47 cikra: dont think so
19:48 cikra: its like the opposite
19:48 cikra: of the previous mention
19:48 cikra: xD
19:48 Valentrixe: ;w;
19:48 cikra: right side instead of the left
19:48 cikra: rectified
19:48 cikra: ezpz
19:48 Valentrixe: okay i think it's enough
19:48 cikra: FK
19:49 cikra: NOW ITS ON 2
19:49 Valentrixe: ehh?
19:49 cikra: idgaf anymore
19:50 cikra: this shud be good enough
19:50 Valentrixe: @_@
19:50 Valentrixe: o-okay
19:50 Valentrixe: i'm gonna post this then
19:50 cikra: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5634878
19:50 cikra: aight
19:50 cikra: thanks for the m4m :D
19:50 cikra: great help
19:51 Valentrixe: you too
lenpai
dood aliscea GD noice

teleportation
that definitely didnt feel like 4 minutes though. surprisingly easy for a hardest diff in the set in relation to the music, tons of dropped layers and possibility for harder stuff though that should be in another difficulty since the spread kinda works well already

00:27:014 (27014|0,27191|2,27544|0,27720|2) - im guessing the first two LNs are of different pitches than the next two, consider switching lanes for the first two if my supposition is correct cause you know, i have a bad sense of PR
00:33:191 (33191|3) - 10/10 must be 1/4ths, so 00:33:191 - add 2 00:33:279 - and 4, barely adds difficulty while it follows the music much better
00:38:309 (38309|2) - in your previous LN usages, this was an LN. So LN this, also if you did switch columns in LNs previously, 00:38:309 (38309|2,38485|0) - change col positioning too
00:43:956 (43956|1,44132|3) - likewise
00:45:720 - you can buff by adding 3, since it has a pretty similar sound like 00:45:191 (45191|3,45191|0) -
00:49:956 (49956|0) - either use a 1/2 LN or just make this a normal note, i mean 00:49:779 (49779|3) - this became a normal note
00:49:779 (49779|3) - as a bonus, you can 1/2 LN this for LN appearance consistency, at least you kept using LNs
00:50:750 (50750|0) - considering your layers, this is a ghost, not technically. Delete it and play the song in 75% or 50% and it has no synth
00:55:426 (55426|0,55779|2,56132|3) - convert to 1/1?
01:11:661 - looks sloppy id do something like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5670517
01:12:632 - missed this one
01:13:956 - add 2, same intensity as 01:14:132 (74132|3,74132|1) -
01:15:191 - uh im pretty sure your doubles are layered in the wrong place, doubles work much better on white lines
01:29:485 (89485|0,89485|1) - move right for that nice jumpglut and equal double counts on both ends
02:53:661 - refer to previous mod on similar pattern
02:54:985 (174985|0) - ghost with the similar previous reasoning
02:59:661 - refer to previous suggestion
03:14:044 - missed?
03:15:897 - refer to previous screenshot
03:16:867 - add

good luck!
SReisen
hi

open it
[Crawling]

00:27:367 (27367|2,28779|3) - ctrl+j
00:33:897 - add a note
00:44:309 (44309|2,44838|1) - ctrl+h
00:45:897 - add
00:47:309 - ^
00:48:720 - ^
00:50:132 - ^
00:51:544 - ^
00:51:897 (51897|2) - move to 2 or 4
00:52:956 - add
00:54:367 - ^
00:57:191 - add here more effect then - 00:57:367 (57367|0) -
01:00:014 - ^
01:00:720 - missing
01:02:838 - add
01:03:720 - ^?
01:05:661 - add
01:17:661 - ^
01:29:661 (89661|1) - move to 1
02:13:073 (133073|1,133426|0) - remove this and - 02:12:720 (132720|3) - change this to LN - 02:14:132 -
02:50:132 - to - 03:12:014 - same as above add

[Walking]

00:35:309 (35309|2) - move to 4
00:36:720 (36720|2,37073|3) - ctrl+j
01:03:544 (63544|2) - move to 1
01:05:132 (65132|1) - ^ to 2
01:05:132 (65132|1) - add to 3
01:27:367 (87367|3,87367|1,87544|0) - ctrl+h
01:29:485 (89485|2) - move to 2
01:29:838 (89838|1) - move to 4
01:29:926 (89926|0) - ^to3
01:30:014 (90014|2) - ^to1
01:35:838 - add to 2
01:43:073 - to - 01:44:838 - the right side is empty adjust some
01:47:132 - add
01:49:956 - ^
02:04:250 (124250|1) - remove
03:19:073 - to - 03:20:485 - what so different with - 03:17:661 -
03:34:426 - add
03:37:250 - ^
03:40:073 - ^
03:42:897 - ^
03:51:367 - add note
04:02:661 - ^
04:08:485 (248485|1,248485|0) - ctrl+h for difference

[Crono's Running]

01:33:014 (93014|1) - add snare

sorry i couldnt continue hope this help
Topic Starter
riunosk

SReisen wrote:

hi

open it
[Crawling]

00:27:367 (27367|2,28779|3) - ctrl+j okay
00:33:897 - add a note 3 notes at once in this difficulty is a little too harsh imo, so no :(
00:44:309 (44309|2,44838|1) - ctrl+h yep
00:45:897 - add ^
00:47:309 - ^ ^
00:48:720 - ^ ^
00:50:132 - ^ ^
00:51:544 - ^ ^
00:51:897 (51897|2) - move to 2 or 4 ^
00:52:956 - add ^
00:54:367 - ^ ^
00:57:191 - add here more effect then - 00:57:367 (57367|0) - ^
01:00:014 - ^ ^
01:00:720 - missing what do you mean missing? o-o
01:02:838 - add ^
01:03:720 - ^? ^
01:05:661 - add ^
01:17:661 - ^ 3 notes :(
01:29:661 (89661|1) - move to 1 ^
02:13:073 (133073|1,133426|0) - remove this and - 02:12:720 (132720|3) - change this to LN - 02:14:132 - i dont really see the point of that so no :c
02:50:132 - to - 03:12:014 - same as above add applied

[Walking]

00:35:309 (35309|2) - move to 4 okay
00:36:720 (36720|2,37073|3) - ctrl+j the second note is slightly higher than the rest and the first note is there to differentiate the pattern a little
01:03:544 (63544|2) - move to 1 yep
01:05:132 (65132|1) - ^ to 2 2? i think you meant 3 but anyways okay
01:05:132 (65132|1) - add to 3 i think this is the same timing as the above..
01:27:367 (87367|3,87367|1,87544|0) - ctrl+h mhm
01:29:485 (89485|2) - move to 2 rearranged
01:29:838 (89838|1) - move to 4 ^
01:29:926 (89926|0) - ^to3 ^
01:30:014 (90014|2) - ^to1 ^
01:35:838 - add to 2 done
01:43:073 - to - 01:44:838 - the right side is empty adjust some yea
01:47:132 - add ^
01:49:956 - ^ ^
02:04:250 (124250|1) - remove ^
03:19:073 - to - 03:20:485 - what so different with - 03:17:661 - remapped
03:34:426 - add okay
03:37:250 - ^ ^
03:40:073 - ^ ^
03:42:897 - ^ ^
03:51:367 - add note ^
04:02:661 - ^ ^
04:08:485 (248485|1,248485|0) - ctrl+h for difference ^

[Crono's Running]

01:33:014 (93014|1) - add snare accepted

sorry i couldnt continue hope this help its okay, you've done quite a bit of modding :D
Topic Starter
riunosk

juan ur fking et XD
Fubukicat
Hidon mod~
I remenber that map :3 tested it some times ago ayy

dadon
key=1/2/3/4
[Alisha's Teleportation]
01:19:083 - yuuuuus good job this has a nice kind of teleport SV XD
00:26:672 (26672|3,26848|1) - Ctrl+J cause : 00:26:319 (26319|1,26672|3) - thoose are same pitch
00:28:966 (28966|2) - add note to 3 , according to : 00:30:377 (30377|2) - , 00:31:789 (31789|2) -
01:41:672 (101672|0,101848|1,102024|2,102201|3,102377|1,102554|3,102730|0,102730|2,102730|1) - <3
02:04:260 (124260|3) - how about making all the LNs of this section 1/4 , short time LN could be fun since it feels like a single but you just have to hold it a little (and it match the sounds here imho)
02:31:436 (151436|3,151436|1,151524|2) - I think your notes got changed by a chord cause of a snap change, refer to Flying diff for the correct snap
02:32:672 (152672|2) - move to 2 same pitch as : 02:32:142 (152142|1) -
03:02:495 (182495|0,182672|3,182672|1) - your second section of that same rythm is different , look here : 00:58:260 (58260|0,58260|3,58436|1,58436|2) - they should be concistent imo
02:16:260 (136260|1) - the snap here is 1/8 and not 1/4
[Flying]
00:50:583 (50583|2) - how about move to 4 ?
01:00:024 (60024|1) - move to 4 imho
02:04:260 (124260|3) - like I suggested in the hardest diff, how about making thoose 1/4 LNs for a funny effect ?
02:16:282 (136282|2,136326|3) - this is a 1/8 snap and the note start on the white line
02:40:789 (160789|1) - move to 4 to avoid thoose tree notes on the 2nd collumn in a row
02:46:613 (166613|1) - move to 4 ^
04:09:223 (249223|2,249267|3) - same as earlier should start on the white line and 1/8 snap

waiii , Good Luck :D/
Topic Starter
riunosk

Eternalie wrote:

Hidon mod~
I remenber that map :3 tested it some times ago ayy yey im remembered~~~

dadon
key=1/2/3/4
[Flying]
00:50:583 (50583|2) - how about move to 4 ? the pitch change isnt too much for that to be at 4
01:00:024 (60024|1) - move to 4 imho okay
02:04:260 (124260|3) - like I suggested in the hardest diff, how about making thoose 1/4 LNs for a funny effect ? i dont think so, the synths end at the LN's ends
02:16:282 (136282|2,136326|3) - this is a 1/8 snap and the note start on the white line it should be correct the way it is as i've tested it
02:40:789 (160789|1) - move to 4 to avoid thoose tree notes on the 2nd collumn in a row okay
02:46:613 (166613|1) - move to 4 ^ ^
04:09:223 (249223|2,249267|3) - same as earlier should start on the white line and 1/8 snap same as above

waiii , Good Luck :D/ thanks :D
AlisceaSparku

Eternalie wrote:

Hidon mod~
I remenber that map :3 tested it some times ago ayy

dadon
key=1/2/3/4
[Alisha's Teleportation]
01:19:083 - yuuuuus good job this has a nice kind of teleport SV XD
00:26:672 (26672|3,26848|1) - Ctrl+J cause : 00:26:319 (26319|1,26672|3) - thoose are same pitch
00:28:966 (28966|2) - add note to 3 , according to : 00:30:377 (30377|2) - , 00:31:789 (31789|2) -
01:41:672 (101672|0,101848|1,102024|2,102201|3,102377|1,102554|3,102730|0,102730|2,102730|1) - <3
02:04:260 (124260|3) - how about making all the LNs of this section 1/4 , short time LN could be fun since it feels like a single but you just have to hold it a little (and it match the sounds here imho)
02:31:436 (151436|3,151436|1,151524|2) - I think your notes got changed by a chord cause of a snap change, refer to Flying diff for the correct snap
02:32:672 (152672|2) - move to 2 same pitch as : 02:32:142 (152142|1) -
03:02:495 (182495|0,182672|3,182672|1) - your second section of that same rythm is different , look here : 00:58:260 (58260|0,58260|3,58436|1,58436|2) - they should be concistent imo
02:16:260 (136260|1) - the snap here is 1/8 and not 1/4
[Flying]
00:50:583 (50583|2) - how about move to 4 ?
01:00:024 (60024|1) - move to 4 imho
02:04:260 (124260|3) - like I suggested in the hardest diff, how about making thoose 1/4 LNs for a funny effect ?
02:16:282 (136282|2,136326|3) - this is a 1/8 snap and the note start on the white line
02:40:789 (160789|1) - move to 4 to avoid thoose tree notes on the 2nd collumn in a row
02:46:613 (166613|1) - move to 4 ^
04:09:223 (249223|2,249267|3) - same as earlier should start on the white line and 1/8 snap

waiii , Good Luck :D/

accidentally deleted my changes ;w;

well i'll reply soon
show more