Squirrel wrote:hey there!
my m4m part-- :3
just making some suggestions.
with that said, I think you should check your diff by yourself and try to figure out on your own what needs some changes (talking about the basic things here).
- unused green lines, please delete them:
- 02:22:845 - unnecessary red line, there's no change in bpm or offest. use a green line instead if you want to change anything
- 00:08:445 (3,4) - song doesn't slow down so lowering the spacing doesn't play well. move (4) elsewhere? http://puu.sh/l4jow.jpg
- 00:09:045 (1,3) - I don't get the reverses. there's nothing on the blue ticks that can be emphasized with them so I prefer sliders without reverses.
- 00:11:745 (2,1) - low spacing seems weird, cause it seems like you wanted this to have more impact. placing (1,2) differently could work better in this case- http://puu.sh/l4jzS.jpg
- 00:21:045 (4) - consider stacking this below 00:19:545 (4) - ? creates nice flow and works better with the pace of the song, imo. the low spacing currently feels off
- 00:22:395 (2) - move this a little further down/left maybe. it's so close to 00:21:945 (4) - but looks better if there's some more room between them, imo
- 00:23:595 (2,3,4) - no beat on (3), remove the circle?
- 00:24:345 (7,8) - feels weird, cause there's nothing on the first blue tick, only on the second. try this rhythm instead: http://puu.sh/l4jNg.jpg
- 00:25:545 (5,6) - the downbeat is stronger that the other beats so it should be clickable, imo. you can ctrl+g these two on the timeline, that works better rhythmwise
- 00:25:995 (7,8,9) - remove (8), there's no beat there?
- 00:28:170 - extended slider doesn't follow anything, so I prefer if you end this on the red tick before. there's a beat you skip otherwise
- 00:30:345 (3,4) - same with the downbeat again, ctrl+g them on timeline?
- 00:30:795 (5,6,7) - remove (6), same reasons as before
- 00:33:645 (1,2,3) - sliders feel weird. can't tell what it is exactly, but they were very uncomfortable to play. consider a simple stream instead?
- 00:40:245 (7) - reverse doesn't work well here, because of the beat at 00:40:695 -. how about removing the reverse and adding another slider?
- 00:40:995 (8) - sliderend should be clickable cause the white tick is much more dominant than the red one here
- 00:46:395 (2,3,4) - no beat on (3), remove? (same reasons as before)
- 00:46:995 (6,7,8) - ^ for (7)
--really, there are so many triplets mapped to nothing.. why? :/ ofc it's playable, but it doesn't match with the melody or the vocals. it just feels completely overmapped to me as it is.. :c especially if you could map a really awsome diff -you'd just have to pay a little more attention to the song and the rhythm. maybe it's too much to ask for this map, but you should try to _map to a song_, don't place objects "randomly" everywhere and have a nice song playing in the background with little to no relation to the gameplay. Sorry if this sounds mean in some way, it's just my opinion :3 and I'm not trying to say that all of the map is bad, there are many many good things, too. I just noticed some 'basic' stuff that's missing here and there, like these triplets or for example unstressed strong beats (mostly downbeats)..
If you still need more help feel free to send a message in game or via forum pm, I can take another looks at this, if you want me to. but only if this stuff is fixed--
Hope I could help you a little up til now! :3 Try to fix all and ye i'll do that. Thanks~~ and squee :3