This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
I'm not really into modding but I'll try00:59:655 - here comes the music-_- ОК
01:02:544 get one repeat and extendОК
01:14:988 reduce 01:47:433 - move - 01:47:655 reduceОКhere put the circle 01:00:322 ОК
01:10:988 do what would've been repulsed 01:11:433 and then put the circle 01:12:099Hm why?
Isnt offset 343?
1. You have problems with spacing. Try to use Distance Snap Согласен
00:01:211 (2,3) - this 00:11:433 (1,3) - this
00:14:544 (7,1) - this
00:18:544 (1,2) - this
00:24:322 (1,2) - this
This doesnt look OK. Try to make the sliders more similar to each other.Ну что то в этом есть
3. People dont like such long Kiai modes. Make a break here: 01:14:988 (1) Что нибудь придумаю
I could mode it better, if u will make smth with the map
P.S. And about the SB. I guess that leaf strunk`color shouldnt change. Dont u think so?
Good luck. Здесь тоже что нибудь придумаю
Some mod for youМного лишних зеленых линий, лучше убрать Окей
^ Тут вторая зеленая линия ничего не меняет -> не нужнаОкей
^ Тут ты один раз меняешь громкость на 50% (01:41:655 - вот здесь), а следующие зеленые линии ничего не делают -> не нужныОкей00:47:877 - По-моему, если поставить здесь ноту, то звучать будет лучшеОкей
00:50:544 (5) - Очень неаккуратная форма слайдера, сделай лучше такой, напримерОкей
01:00:322 (2,3) - Слишком высокий ДС между ними, в изи и нормале должен быть фиксированным -> уменьши до 1 (Можешь чекнуть AiMod, там все эти моменты указаны)Окей
01:19:877 - И здесь ноту лучше поставитьОкей
01:48:766 (1,2) - Слайдеры выглядят не лучшим образом (Попробуй 01:50:988 (2) - выгнуть в другую сторону)ОкейТо же самое, исправь косяки с ДС, которые показывает AiModОкей
00:19:433 (2,3) - Очень неприятный оверлап, попробуй развернуть 00:20:544 (3) - этот слайдерОкей
00:45:655 (1,2,3) - Этот момент странно звучит, попробуй переделать его, например, такОкей
Сложность в целом выглядит не очень опрятно, имеет смысл делать слайдеры более похожими друг на друга. Ну и бланкеты немного разнообразили бы карту, при этом улучшая флоу
Окей я попробую исправить это
Good luck with map!
I am very bad at modding but since you pm me for one here goes . this are mostly suggestion so yeah here goes. just a note here i am bad at explaining thing too.ok thankseasy
00:49:210 (6) - etend the repeat slider to 00:50:099? and start the nc at 00:50:544?
sorry i cant see any problem other than this.
-no prblem her either XD-
General: well I strongly suggest to use the 1/4 snap advisor >< cause most of the note are kinda off.
00:08:544 - remove slider and place a note at 00:08:766? ( cause when i paly it i tend to following the piano part and considering you are mapping the piano part from ther start)
00:19:877- 00:21:210 - extend the first slider to 00:20:321 ? its kinda soft sound to place a note here and place a note at 00:20:655 ohh and remove the slider at 00:20:321
00:21:210 -00:21:877 - well the combo 5 here.....hmmm i can hear any note i suggest removing the slider and place a note at 00:21:877?
00:23:877 - well remove the note ?(well i did not hear any sound here )
00:25:655 - remove slider and place note at 00:25:877( well there no sound at 00:25:655 )
00:26:321 - move the note to 00:26:433
00:26:544 - move the note to 00:26:544
00:26:766 - move the note to 00:26:877 ?
so sorry i have to stop here cause the next part is all i suggesting moving note and such . so yeah move it some note to follow the rythm ><
I will come and check again for the hard map again cause now is mostly off beat ><.
forum pm me again once you thing is ready if you want.
i wish you good luck ^^.
( dont kudosu this post. )
Hi There Again! Another mod for Casey's HardBig thanks ^_^Casey's Hard
General : I found out that you have a separated hitsound try renaming the soft-hitclap10 -> soft-hitclap and the other don't need to put number's [unless you have many hitsounds
OD : 6 AR: 7.5
Change the slider velocity higher
Remove all the inherited timing point that only uses the hitsounds (you can ignore this if you want) except the kiai time
00:02:100 (1,1) - I dont prefer a spinner for this
00:06:544 -00:06:988 - Make that time a slider
00:10:099 - 00:10:544 - Same ^
00:11:655 (2) - it should be x:116 y:76 [this x and y is located at the right upper area of the edting mode]
00:13:877 (3,4) - - make this on the upper part of the previous slider
00:22:988 (3) - x:304 y:40
00:24:099 (2,3,4,5) - Make this jumps or separate it
00:27:655 (2,3) - Make this a slider
00:28:544 (6,1) - Same ^
00:35:655 (2) - dont overlap with the previous slider
00:36:766 (1,2,3,4,5) - It doesnt look good Maybe use a DS for this
00:44:322 (2) - put it on the upper of the slider
00:48:321 (5) - kinda weird slider change it
01:01:211 (1,2,3,4) - separate this 4 slider's from each other
01:08:322 (3) - x:224 y:224
01:09:433 (2) - Reverse this curve
01:11:877 (1,2,3) - Make this jumps
01:29:655 (1,2,3,4) - SAME ^
01:38:099 (1) - Remove this maintain the long break
01:40:322 (1,2,3) - Jumps again
01:49:210 (2) - place the slider on that time
01:52:322 (1,2) - Slider
I can make a GD for you [maybe hard or insane] when you fixed the hitsound (or maybe i'll just adjust the inherited timing points
That's all hope my mod helped you
Random mod from #modreq (Maybe not that random but yeah)BIG THANKS ^_^
Take note that this mod is specifically from Insane.
This song I absolutely love in deemo, so I'll galdly mod it :3
- BPM and Offset : ( ✓ )
- Aimod : ( ✓ )
- Kiai : ( ✓ )
- Metadata : ( ✓ )
- Hitsound : ( ✓ )
- Video : ( ✓ ) That SB though
- 00:04:321 (1) - Filp and invert this slider so that it can blanket 00:04:988 (2) like so. Originally the slider overlaps were a bit unsightly, but with the blanket it looks better IMO. Of course, please fix the flow for 00:05:433 (3,4) accordingly if you choose to fix this.
- 00:07:433 (1,2) - I assumed that the past 3 sliders were following the hold piano note, so why is this part 2 notes? They could be a slider if you ask me, it follows the gist that the 3 sliders gives.
- 00:19:877 (2) - This is an interesting way to put these kinds of hump sliders. I thought this was how they made it? Of course, your method works fine too.
- 00:22:988 (5) - You want this to be a blanket of 00:22:544 (4)? It'll look like this. Also, please adjust 00:22:099 (3) to be exactly perpendicular to the timeline. After all, 00:22:544 (4) is perpendicular to the timeline too.
- Move 00:24:988 (3) - to (384,160), 00:25:433 (4) - to (460,56) and 00:25:877 (5) - to (316,60). Result should be this. It follows the flow of the sliders better like this IMO. \
- 00:28:321 (1) - Isn't exactly stacked on top of 00:27:655 (3). Apologies if this is a bit Nazi, but I'm really particular about the aesthetics of any map. ;-;
- 00:28:988 (4) - Move the end of the slider to (356,188) and 00:28:766 (3) to somewhere around (276,324). After that, 00:29:433 (5) can go to (400,148) so it kinda makes a complete flow.
- After ^^^, stack 00:29:877 (1) on top of the head of 00:29:433 (5) and move the other notes as necessary. Remember, these are suggestions, and you most definitely can reject them. It's purely based on opinion, and I'm giving mine in this case
- Blanket 00:30:544 (4) --- 00:30:321 (3)
- 00:31:210 (1) - If you did fix the above, then move this slider to stack over 00:30:321 (3)
- Then move 00:31:655 (2) - to (180,200) and it should be looking like this at the end.
- 00:32:544 (3) - This slider starts at 00:32:321 (3) if you intend on following the long pull of the double bass (Which I strongly encourage you to)
- 00:34:321 (5) - My suggestion for this part; The timeline and notes should look like this IMO. Note that note 7 in this case stacks over the head of 00:32:544 (4).
- If you did the above, then stacking should be in order for 00:36:321 (11).
- Applies if or if you didn't make the above change: 00:36:766 (12) - Blanket this over the end of 00:36:321 (11) and move 00:37:210 (13) accordingly.
- 00:40:988 (1,2,3,4) - These succession of sliders can make a very nice flow like this.Note that all the sliders are congruent to each other, just rotated slightly.
- 00:42:766 (1,2,3,4) - Make this shape a proper parallelogram by utilising the DS snap.
- 00:43:655 (1) - Blanket properly for 00:43:433 (4)
- 00:44:544 (3) - Slider ends are usually supposed to end on soft or silent ad-lib beats, so I'd rather you have this slider removed and have a note placed at 00:44:766 (4) so the player can "play" the sound.
- 00:44:988 (1) - Flip horizontally and vertically to complement the flow that 00:44:988 (2,3) is suggesting
- 00:46:988 (1,2) - In my experience (However short it may be) I kinda found out that players don't really appreciate 90 degrees sliders so much. So maybe have something like this?
- 00:47:877 (3) - It's up to you whether you want to follow the last two slider shapes, but I encourage you to do so here.
- 00:48:544 (1) - Slider starts at 00:48:321 (4), following the long violin pull in the BG
- 00:50:544 (3) - I can see that this isn't exactly congruent to 00:50:099 (2,4,5). It bothers me a little.
- 00:52:321 (2) Onwards - I edited this part a lot so it might be a bit hard to see, but here goes.
Reference point of 00:52:321 (2) -1st Frame; RP of 00:53:210 (4) -2nd Frame; RP of 00:54:099 (7)3rd Frame; RP of 00:55:433 (13) - 4th Frame.
- Reason for change above^: I felt that the piano sounds were being undermined by the slider ends, and that notes were the best option to accentuate those sounds. So I changed the sliders to notes here.
- Independent of change above ^: 00:55:655 (14,1) - Blanket properly ples
- 00:58:988 (1) - Edit this slider as such so that the 01:00:321 (2) can fit in nicely like so.
- 01:01:210 (4) - Slider not really evenly spaced out from the rest.
- 01:07:433 (1,2,3) - It gets a bit boring here, esp. when this is the chorus. Why not have more notes/sliders in this part?
- 01:10:099 (1) - It's not a good idea to try to make a look here when you have too little time to work with. I'd rather use the tactic that you did for 00:19:877 (2).
- 01:13:210 (1) - Weird slider shape. Replace with simple curve/ elbow slider.
- From 01:13:210 (1) to 01:16:321 (3) - It's really slow here, with only two notes. Try spicing it up with some notes and/or sliders.
- 01:16:321 (3,4) - Not perfectly parallel to each other
- Move 01:19:655 (2) to (368,136) so the flow is smoother.
- As with ^, fix 01:20:321 (3) accordingly
- 01:21:433 (3) - Should be a curve slider, as with 01:21:877 (4) and all the other patterns you've made.
- 01:29:655 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This part is weird. The middle notes don't follow anything, and it's very awkward for you to break away from the 1/2 beats to 1/4 beats so suddenly. I'd rather you have a pattern in this part that follows the piano 1/2 beat.
- 01:33:210 (1,2,3,4,5) - This can be a star like this. Note that note 3 is underneath 01:32:988 (5).
- 01:39:877 (1) - Evenly space it out from 01:39:210 (3,4)
- 01:41:210 (4) - This is another weird slider shape. It's awkward to have so many anchor points esp. when your slider seems just about straight.
- 01:52:655 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - This part is off of the music. The stream doesn't follow anything obvious, and it neglects the piano sound in the BG. I'd suggest something like this. Take note that note 7 stacks on top of 01:54:988 (1)
- As spinners can be led in with a held note, I'd suggest you put a note at 01:55:988 (2) and have the spinner start at 01:56:099 (1) and end at 02:02:544 (1) so the player can play the last violin sound AND the spinner too.
I am retarded, I left out the last screenshot. It's there now :3
- I absolutely love the song, and still do!
- I only saw the Insane diff, but I'm pretty sure it's a nice map!
- I hope you have success and cakes in your quest for mapping, and all the best for rank!
- If you have any question/queries about the mod, please feel free to PM me in the forums or in game!