thx for mod =w=b
Hi! from my queue! Here's the mod. \(ºuºl = Important / unrankable stuffs: you must/should fix it!
l = Suggestions / personal opinions: You should / can fix it![ General]Sooo, in general stuffs we have few things:
- We have an inconsistency on combo colors with Lanturn's Easy. Consider using the same combo colors in the mapset. I don't know if this is really unrankable but it would be cool if all the diffs had the same combo colors. Fixed
- Also, Lanturn's Easy presents a different kiai time. I know GD'ers can set his own kiai time, but wouldn't it make more sense if the kiai ended here 01:42:225 ? I'll let lanturn decided
- Consider to add some numbers in audio lead-in option in all the diffs. This is mostly because the diff starts so early and beginners players can miss the first notes. added
- It's not a really big issue, but you can increase the kbps to 192. Does this change something in the mapset? *me runs* okay
I found out some info in tags that I'd like to discuss. I must clarify I found out the info on these pages OnePiecewikia, animelyrics, gamesoundtracks and animekaillou:
- Shouldn't the title be ココロのちず as long this is original version? This is suppperted by this I'll ask someone to check medata later website.
- Add Map of the Heart to tags as long as this is the literal meaning of the song. not needed imo
- Shouldn't the artist be BOYSTYLE rather than "Boystyle"? I found out the band's name is with capitals letters. fixed
- Add OP5 to tags because this is the fifth opening which has the episodes from 207 to 263. Supported by this.
- Add Mizue to tags because he/she was the author. Not needed
- Add Kazunori Watanabe to tags because he/she was the compositor^.
- Add Ryou Yonemitsu because he/she was the arranger when the song releases.^
- Add Imperial Records because it was labeled from this discography.^[Normal] o-o Perfect Normal! OMG! I didn't find anything wrong with it! ;w; Just some few suggestions:
- 00:26:770 (1,2) The blanket here can be improved. fixed
- 01:01:316 (1) Remove NC here to have consistency with the previous NC combing.deleted
- 01:06:770 (1,2,3,4) The rhythm here doesn't play bad, but it would sound better if you tried some 1/2 sliders to follow the drums/vocals as long as they're the main beats here. What about this? changed rythm
- 01:36:543 Don't you think a circle would fit here as long as you set finish on the sliders? why not[Insane]
- Consider reducing the OD as long as this diff is not that hard. fixed
- 00:08:475 (8,1) This stream is off on DS by 0.02. ;w; It would be cool if you keep the same DS among all the stream part, including the slider. nazi but fixed
- 00:09:498 (3,4) Just a minor suggestion, but this blanket can be improved a bit to make a neater pattern. ^
- 00:30:293 (9,1) Same suggestion of the second point. It would be visually better if you keep the same DS among this stream too. ^
- 01:09:270 (1) Remove NC here. Is really necessary that NC? yeah necessary to notice anti-jump
- 01:13:929 (10) Shouldn't this circle be at the same x axis as this circle 01:13:702 (8) ? Just keeping on mind the last stream notes should flow as curvy as the beginning. It would mean setting that circle here 276|289 kay
- 01:30:179 (6) This should be stacked at this slider's end 01:29:498 (4) as well as you do in the previous jumps. nop prefer the current way
- 01:38:588 (4) I think the 1/8 slider isn't really necessary here. You map all the song with 1/4 and I think it sounds a bit overmapped. It would make more sense if you kept the same 1/4 with two repetitions as well as you do with this slider 01:39:043 (6). it's not 1/8 but 1/6 and i used 1/6 as well before
That's all! Sorry for the late! Here my star! \(ºuº