1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11 March 2016 at 13:34:30

Artist: Flo Rida
Title: Run ft. RedFoo of LMFAO (Speed Up Ver.)
Tags: nightcore WILD ONES A Mystery to you -Nya- rap
BPM: 150.34
Filesize: 5816kb
Play Time: 03:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. A Mystery's Insane (3.99 stars, 655 notes)
  2. Easy (1.59 stars, 225 notes)
  3. Insane (4.46 stars, 655 notes)
  4. Normal (1.95 stars, 271 notes)
  5. Nya's Hard (3.25 stars, 488 notes)


Download: Flo Rida - Run ft. RedFoo of LMFAO (Speed Up Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
OMG 1000+ FAVOURITES TY SO MUCH!
OMG 2,000,000+ PLAYS ON THE MAP TY SO MUCH! 17 October 2016
THX FOR THE AWESOME BG AND MP3 [size=150:1337]ringating[/size:1337]<3
THX A Mystery AND -Nya- FOR THE GDs <3
THX neonat FOR HITSOUNDING <3
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE NIGHTCORE!
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫

thx for bubbling Bara- 8 January 2016!
bubble was popped by neonat 17 February 16
thx for bubbling neonat 11 March 2016!
thx for qualifying Avishay 11 March 2016!
posted
As promised.

[General]
  1. Change offset to 247, so the music and vocals will start correctly on the white big tick.
  2. Where are the hitsounds? They're a must. For starters, put a clap on every second beat, with the rhythm of the song, hence at 00:13:417, 00:14:215 and so on.
  3. Use DS almost all the time! In Easy and Normal difficulty they must be equal DS all the time, and in the higher diffs it is good to use it to keep the map neat


[Insane]
  1. 00:13:018 (1,2,3) - This feels really weird / bad to play because the triplet is not strong beats, the slider starts in the middle of the beat and ends on a strong beat, which you'll fell like you want to press. Also, just before this pattern there are 2 strong beats which will make a better pattern like this:
    I should add and say that the slider feels too random, and maybe the SV is too low?
  2. 00:13:616 - Add a note here, it follows beat and vocals.
  3. 00:14:814 (1,2,1) - As I mentioned about the DS, 1.14x to 0.54x if you look at slider 2, it looks really weird and I thought 00:15:612 (1,2,3) - was right after slider 2.
  4. 00:14:814 (1,2) - If you want to make a pattern with similar sliders, then use CTRL+ C and CTRL + V, if they're not the same it ruins the pattern and it looks ugly, I should mention that those are too curvy in my opinion, also the flow is not that good here.
  5. 00:16:410 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - The DS in those is not fully equal and the shape looks really irregular and weird, which makes it ugly, create a slider shape that you want the stream to look like, choose it and press ctrl+shift+f and play with the settings, should make your streams look a bit better.
  6. 00:18:406 (2,3) - Same like in the previous pattern.
  7. 00:20:401 (1,2) - Where is the consistency with 00:19:603 (1,2,3) - ?
  8. 00:21:200 (1) - Starts on a red tick, which makes it odd, you skip a vocal and beat triplet and the distance until the next note is tooo big and it doesn't play that well.
  9. 00:22:796 (5,1,2) - Try this pattern instead
  10. 00:28:184 (8) - Vocals start on the end-slider, which makes it awkward, make it pressable there (slider start or a circle). This also makes 00:29:182 (1,2,1) - feel odd because they start on red ticks.
  11. 00:31:776 (1) - Not done well at all, shape is bad and you should follow the vocals properly.
  12. 00:35:567 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - DS and placing is random, try to improve it, look at other maps with similar patterns.
  13. 00:44:946 (1) - You shouldn't skip the beat changes starting from here, previously there were single beats and now it changes, map accordingly.
  14. 00:50:540 - Snap uninherited timing point and preview point.
  15. 00:53:726 (1,2) - When placing sliders try to not start in the middle of vocals or where there is not beat, it will feel weird, so take a note and change this pattern to make a circle and a reverse slider to follow the vocals properly.
  16. 00:54:524 (1,2) - They're so random, the look weird together, flow not that good and if you tried to make a blanket, do it again!
  17. 00:57:717 (1) - If you wanted to make a wave, this is how you do it
    If you want to rotate it use Ctrl+Shift+R
  18. 00:58:116 (2) - Doesn't follow vocals properly, and looks a weird and not fitting imo.
  19. 00:59:713 (2) - ^ If you want to make complex sliders, look at some other maps too, the curves are weird and they need more work.
  20. 01:01:508 - Add a note here to start break after vocal end.

    Overall notes after looking at the diff:
  21. Use DS most of the time! Unless you want to make a certain pattern that requires something else, it will make everything much better for starters.
  22. Try to start using hitsounds, makes everything sound better.
  23. Rework slider shapes, if you can't make complex then go for simple ones.
  24. Avoid randomness! Before you place an object, think where would you want to place it and why, where will you mouse want to go and will the player enjoy it?
  25. Flow, you lack it. Start with reading this guide by Charles445 t/86329, now combined with the previous note, place objects where the mouse will flow into them! No randomness, the map will be much more enjoyable like that.


The same mistakes repeat over and over, and I gave you some general points to improve your set. Go over all of your set with the comments I made, you can ask me whatever you need and maybe in a later time I'll check the map again.

Good luck.
posted

Avishay wrote:

As promised.

[General]
  1. Change offset to 247, so the music and vocals will start correctly on the white big tick.
  2. Where are the hitsounds? They're a must. For starters, put a clap on every second beat, with the rhythm of the song, hence at 00:13:417, 00:14:215 and so on.
  3. Use DS almost all the time! In Easy and Normal difficulty they must be equal DS all the time, and in the higher diffs it is good to use it to keep the map neat


[Insane]
  1. 00:13:018 (1,2,3) - This feels really weird / bad to play because the triplet is not strong beats, the slider starts in the middle of the beat and ends on a strong beat, which you'll fell like you want to press. Also, just before this pattern there are 2 strong beats which will make a better pattern like this:
    I should add and say that the slider feels too random, and maybe the SV is too low?fixed
  2. 00:13:616 - Add a note here, it follows beat and vocals.fixed
  3. 00:14:814 (1,2,1) - As I mentioned about the DS, 1.14x to 0.54x if you look at slider 2, it looks really weird and I thought 00:15:612 (1,2,3) - was right after slider 2.fixed
  4. 00:14:814 (1,2) - If you want to make a pattern with similar sliders, then use CTRL+ C and CTRL + V, if they're not the same it ruins the pattern and it looks ugly, I should mention that those are too curvy in my opinion, also the flow is not that good here.fixed
  5. 00:16:410 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - The DS in those is not fully equal and the shape looks really irregular and weird, which makes it ugly, create a slider shape that you want the stream to look like, choose it and press ctrl+shift+f and play with the settings, should make your streams look a bit better.didnt change
  6. 00:18:406 (2,3) - Same like in the previous pattern.didnt change
  7. 00:20:401 (1,2) - Where is the consistency with 00:19:603 (1,2,3) - ?didnt change
  8. 00:21:200 (1) - Starts on a red tick, which makes it odd, you skip a vocal and beat triplet and the distance until the next note is tooo big and it doesn't play that well.changed
  9. 00:22:796 (5,1,2) - Try this pattern instead
    changed
  10. 00:28:184 (8) - Vocals start on the end-slider, which makes it awkward, make it pressable there (slider start or a circle). This also makes 00:29:182 (1,2,1) - feel odd because they start on red ticks.changed
  11. 00:31:776 (1) - Not done well at all, shape is bad and you should follow the vocals properly.changed
  12. 00:35:567 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - DS and placing is random, try to improve it, look at other maps with similar patterns.changged
  13. 00:44:946 (1) - You shouldn't skip the beat changes starting from here, previously there were single beats and now it changes, map accordingly.didnt change
  14. 00:50:540 - Snap uninherited timing point and preview point.changed
  15. 00:53:726 (1,2) - When placing sliders try to not start in the middle of vocals or where there is not beat, it will feel weird, so take a note and change this pattern to make a circle and a reverse slider to follow the vocals properly.changed
  16. 00:54:524 (1,2) - They're so random, the look weird together, flow not that good and if you tried to make a blanket, do it again!changed
  17. 00:57:717 (1) - If you wanted to make a wave, this is how you do it
    If you want to rotate it use Ctrl+Shift+R.changed
  18. 00:58:116 (2) - Doesn't follow vocals properly, and looks a weird and not fitting imo. didnt change
  19. 00:59:713 (2) - ^ If you want to make complex sliders, look at some other maps too, the curves are weird and they need more work.
  20. 01:01:508 - Add a note here to start break after vocal end.didnt change

    Overall notes after looking at the diff:
  21. Use DS most of the time! Unless you want to make a certain pattern that requires something else, it will make everything much better for starters.
  22. Try to start using hitsounds, makes everything sound better.
  23. Rework slider shapes, if you can't make complex then go for simple ones.
  24. Avoid randomness! Before you place an object, think where would you want to place it and why, where will you mouse want to go and will the player enjoy it?
  25. Flow, you lack it. Start with reading this guide by Charles445 t/86329, now combined with the previous note, place objects where the mouse will flow into them! No randomness, the map will be much more enjoyable like that.


The same mistakes repeat over and over, and I gave you some general points to improve your set. Go over all of your set with the comments I made, you can ask me whatever you need and maybe in a later time I'll check the map again.

Good luck.
posted
Hi, from your reverse M4M queue :)

[General]
  1. You should change metadata:
  2. Artist: Flo Rida ft. LMFAO
  3. Title: Run (with capital "R")
  4. If you really want the nightcore to be there you should add it in the title like "Run (Nightcore)", but idk if they still allow it
  5. Add some tags, like album, source, etc
  6. The background is low quality, I play 1080p and it gets really blurry, imo you should replace it by a higher quality one
  7. Your spread isn't the best but I think it's acceptable, I would still try to make sure though (+ then 1 star rating difference between Normal/Hard and Hard/Insane)


[Easy]
  1. 00:19:218 (6) - move to 00:19:418 - , you should avoid 1/2 spacings in easy diffs
  2. 00:31:989 (3) - ^ and all of these throughout the diff (this is unrankable asaik)
  3. Avoid stacks in Easy, except for rare exceptions, but you do have a lot of them, take a look at this page to see what's acceptable and what isn't. Use this page for all diffs.
  4. 00:33:386 (2) - kicksliders need to be avoided as well
  5. 00:51:346 (2) - SV change too sudden and a pretty big one too
  6. These are the major problems, the rest is aesthetics or repetitions of the same problems, imo you need to rework this diff if you want it ranked, if you need a recheck for the other stuff, if you do the rework, send me a message.


[Normal]
  1. The spacing in this diff is inconsistent and the SV changes are quite high too, I think you need to "rework" this diff, at least go note by note with a consistent DS spacing trying to keep patterns the same
  2. I would advise using a 1.00 or 1.20 SV and then put x1.1 or x1.2 in the chorus, not more than that, for DS it's up to you
  3. 00:15:413 (5,6) - center better
  4. 00:26:587 (2) - this slider should end at 00:27:386 - , so you should remove 00:27:386 (3) -
  5. 00:51:332 - this Slider velocity change is unrankable (too sudden and the SV itself is too fast for a normal)
  6. You also shouldn't stack this many notes, 1 or 2 stacks are ok for a normal, but too many might be a problem
  7. Like the easy feel free to ask for a recheck if you rework this.


[Hard]
  1. 00:16:011 (1) - would stack with 00:16:410 (2) - instead
  2. 00:18:705 (4) - no need for this note imo
  3. 00:22:197 (2,3) - ctrl+g
  4. 00:28:882 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this stream is fishy for a Hard diff, I would keep it unless more people complain though
  5. 00:37:164 (1,2) - try to center better
  6. 00:41:953 (3,1) - stack
  7. 01:00:112 (3,4,5) - rotate them so 3 doesn't overlap with 00:59:314 (1) -
  8. 01:23:060 (4) - imperfect stack
  9. 02:19:134 (1,2,3,4) - the overlaps are quite messy, they're not parallel, they don't stack, they'rjust all over the place D:
  10. 02:22:326 (2) - NC instead of 02:22:127 (1) -
  11. 02:23:923 (6) - imperfect stack
  12. 02:27:714 (3,4) - blanket better
  13. 02:46:272 (2,3) - quite the big jump for a hard diff
  14. 02:55:252 (1) - Move down to lessen the overlap


[Insane]
  1. 00:20:401 (1) - replace by triple?
  2. 00:22:796 (5) - NC
  3. 00:24:392 (4,5,6,7) - imo plays better if they are more far apart, spacing is too close now, but leave 7 in the same place
  4. 00:26:587 (9,8) - Try to center the slider nodes:
  5. 00:32:374 - missing note, when he says "com..", should stack with 00:32:574 (2,3) -
  6. 00:33:173 (1,2) - would make flow better like:
  7. 00:35:168 (7,1) - Too close, either stack or make spacing bigger
  8. 00:54:524 (1,2) - try to center 1's slider end within 2
  9. 01:07:296 (1,2) - center
  10. 01:14:479 (7) - same as before
  11. 01:20:466 (5) - imo should be replaced by slider to follow vocals, until th 7th note
  12. 01:24:058 (10) - could be centered better
  13. 01:24:657 - vocals start here, so stream should start here, in this case, the slider wouldn't need to be centered
  14. 01:25:355 (5) - remove this note, it's not following anything
  15. 01:27:450 (2) - use a double anchor point (red node), instead of the first two notes (not needed) and the slider will look "cleaner"
  16. 01:32:040 (4,5) - this overlap doesn't look that good, but I'll leave it up to you
  17. 01:55:387 (5) - new combo as the music changes
  18. 01:55:387 (5,6,7,8) - try to make this flow better, 7 and 8 are good, but 5/6 don't flow well, you could also make bigger jumps between them, not make them so close
  19. 02:03:968 (1,1) - blanket better
  20. 02:12:748 (6) - NC, and remove NC from 02:12:948 (1) -
  21. 02:27:714 (3) - ctrl+g
  22. 02:28:513 (5) - imperfect stack
  23. 02:36:694 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - this stream is badly positioned, it's better to put a stream starting from 02:38:290 - until 02:39:887 - because it follows the build up and finishes in a bang, feels a lot better while playing
  24. 02:42:082 (5,1) - should be further apart
  25. 03:05:230 - add a triple, it's hearable and would be great to finish
  26. You should also add louder hitsounds to the kiai times, it's too low currently


Insane is almost good to go, hard needs some fixes, but normal and easy need a rework to be rankable. Take a look at the link I gave you and read the diff specific parts, they're really important. https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Difficulty_appropriate_gameplay_elements

Fun map but still needs some fixes, gl!
posted

Milhofo wrote:

Hi, from your reverse M4M queue :)

[General]
  1. You should change metadata:
  2. Artist: Flo Rida ft. LMFAO-changed
  3. Title: Run (with capital "R")-changed
  4. If you really want the nightcore to be there you should add it in the title like "Run (Nightcore)", but idk if they still allow it-changed
  5. Add some tags, like album, source, etc-didn't change
  6. The background is low quality, I play 1080p and it gets really blurry, imo you should replace it by a higher quality one-ill change it later
  7. Your spread isn't the best but I think it's acceptable, I would still try to make sure though (+ then 1 star rating difference between Normal/Hard and Hard/Insane)


[Easy]
  1. 00:19:218 (6) - move to 00:19:418 - , you should avoid 1/2 spacings in easy diffs
  2. 00:31:989 (3) - ^ and all of these throughout the diff (this is unrankable asaik)
  3. Avoid stacks in Easy, except for rare exceptions, but you do have a lot of them, take a look at this page to see what's acceptable and what isn't. Use this page for all diffs.
  4. 00:33:386 (2) - kicksliders need to be avoided as well
  5. 00:51:346 (2) - SV change too sudden and a pretty big one too
  6. These are the major problems, the rest is aesthetics or repetitions of the same problems, imo you need to rework this diff if you want it ranked, if you need a recheck for the other stuff, if you do the rework, send me a message.

I WILL REWORK THE DIFF
[Normal]
  1. The spacing in this diff is inconsistent and the SV changes are quite high too, I think you need to "rework" this diff, at least go note by note with a consistent DS spacing trying to keep patterns the same
  2. I would advise using a 1.00 or 1.20 SV and then put x1.1 or x1.2 in the chorus, not more than that, for DS it's up to you
  3. 00:15:413 (5,6) - center better
  4. 00:26:587 (2) - this slider should end at 00:27:386 - , so you should remove 00:27:386 (3) -
  5. 00:51:332 - this Slider velocity change is unrankable (too sudden and the SV itself is too fast for a normal)
  6. You also shouldn't stack this many notes, 1 or 2 stacks are ok for a normal, but too many might be a problem
  7. Like the easy feel free to ask for a recheck if you rework this.

I WILL REWORK THE DIFF
[Hard]
  1. 00:16:011 (1) - would stack with 00:16:410 (2) - instead-changed
  2. 00:18:705 (4) - no need for this note imo-changed
  3. 00:22:197 (2,3) - ctrl+g-changed
  4. 00:28:882 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this stream is fishy for a Hard diff, I would keep it unless more people complain though-DIDNT CHANGE
  5. 00:37:164 (1,2) - try to center better-changed
  6. 00:41:953 (3,1) - stack-changed
  7. 01:00:112 (3,4,5) - rotate them so 3 doesn't overlap with 00:59:314 (1) - -changed
  8. 01:23:060 (4) - imperfect stack-changed
  9. 02:19:134 (1,2,3,4) - the overlaps are quite messy, they're not parallel, they don't stack, they'rjust all over the place D:-changed
  10. 02:22:326 (2) - NC instead of 02:22:127 (1) - -changed
  11. 02:23:923 (6) - imperfect stack-changed
  12. 02:27:714 (3,4) - blanket better-changed
  13. 02:46:272 (2,3) - quite the big jump for a hard diff-DIDNT CHANGE
  14. 02:55:252 (1) - Move down to lessen the overlap
-changed

[Insane]
  1. 00:20:401 (1) - replace by triple?-changed
  2. 00:22:796 (5) - NC-changed
  3. 00:24:392 (4,5,6,7) - imo plays better if they are more far apart, spacing is too close now, but leave 7 in the same place
  4. 00:26:587 (9,8) - Try to center the slider nodes:
    -changed
    -changed
  5. 00:32:374 - missing note, when he says "com..", should stack with 00:32:574 (2,3) - -changed
  6. 00:33:173 (1,2) - would make flow better like: -changed
  7. 00:35:168 (7,1) - Too close, either stack or make spacing bigger-changed
  8. 00:54:524 (1,2) - try to center 1's slider end within 2-changed
  9. 01:07:296 (1,2) - center-changed
  10. 01:14:479 (7) - same as before-changed
  11. 01:20:466 (5) - imo should be replaced by slider to follow vocals, until th 7th note
  12. 01:24:058 (10) - could be centered better-changed
  13. 01:24:657 - vocals start here, so stream should start here, in this case, the slider wouldn't need to be centered-changed
  14. 01:25:355 (5) - remove this note, it's not following anything-changed
  15. 01:27:450 (2) - use a double anchor point (red node), instead of the first two notes (not needed) and the slider will look "cleaner"-I CHANGED ALL THE PATTERN
  16. 01:32:040 (4,5) - this overlap doesn't look that good, but I'll leave it up to you-DIDN'T CHANGE
  17. 01:55:387 (5) - new combo as the music changes-changed
  18. 01:55:387 (5,6,7,8) - try to make this flow better, 7 and 8 are good, but 5/6 don't flow well, you could also make bigger jumps between them, not make them so close
  19. 02:03:968 (1,1) - blanket better-changed
  20. 02:12:748 (6) - NC, and remove NC from 02:12:948 (1) - -changed
  21. 02:27:714 (3) - ctrl+g-changed
  22. 02:28:513 (5) - imperfect stack-changed
  23. 02:36:694 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - this stream is badly positioned, it's better to put a stream starting from 02:38:290 - until 02:39:887 - because it follows the build up and finishes in a bang, feels a lot better while playing-DIDN'T CHANGE
  24. 02:42:082 (5,1) - should be further apart-changed
  25. 03:05:230 - add a triple, it's hearable and would be great to finish-changed
  26. You should also add louder hitsounds to the kiai times, it's too low currently
-ILL CHANGE LATER

Insane is almost good to go, hard needs some fixes, but normal and easy need a rework to be rankable. Take a look at the link I gave you and read the diff specific parts, they're really important. https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Difficulty_appropriate_gameplay_elements

Fun map but still needs some fixes, gl!
TY FOR MOD <3
posted
Hello! M4M request from your queue!
please remember that any mods i make are nothing more than suggestions. do not feel the need to change anything/everything!


your song background was the wrong size. here is your background of the correct size. http://puu.sh/gb9KP/04d327a95b.jpg

  • Easy
  1. its clear that this map will need some major reworking. use distance snap everywhere on easy and normal difficulties.
  2. avoid stacking 2 consecutive notes on an easy diff. like these. 02:13:161 (5,6,7)
  3. avoid 1/2 beat circles on easy diffs. if you're going to have to put a 1/2 beat, use a slider preferably.
  4. after you re-work this map, let me know and i will take another look at it.
  • Normal
  1. 00:52:130 (1,2,3,4) all of your circles and sliders should be this kind of distance from each other. easy and normal diffs need to use a distance snap.
  2. the slider velocity feels really fast for a normal. please consider something like 1 or 1.1
  3. the circles and sliders you have right now seem reasonable with the beat of the song. you will have to move around everything to apply the distance snap and if you decide to, the slider velocity. once you re-work this map, let me know and i will be glad to take another look at it.
  • Hard
  1. 00:15:612 (3,4,5) - this is supposed to be a hard diff. distance snap these to something smaller.
  2. 00:21:200 (1,2,3) - ^
  3. 00:21:599 (1,2,3) - ^ (you can keep the space between these two combos).
  4. 01:18:670 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^
  5. 00:47:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - match the X coordinates for (1) and (5), (2) and (4).
  6. 02:07:959 (5,1) - remove (5) and make (1) start where (5) was. extend (1) to where it is at currently.
  7. 02:14:344 (5,1) - ^
  8. 02:17:537 (6,1) - ^ but this one is (6), not (5).
  9. 02:28:513 (5,1) - blanket these.
  10. 01:07:894 (2,3) - ^
  • Insane
  1. 01:57:383 (3,4) - give these the same X coordinate.
  2. 02:59:842 (1,2,3) - line these up more evenly
  3. 00:15:612 (3,4,5) - space these the same as these 00:16:410 (1,2,3,4,5)
  4. 01:12:284 (2,3,4,5) - give these the same X coordinate.
  5. 01:57:782 (1,3) - ^


That's it for my mods. good luck getting this ranked!
posted

[Dominic] wrote:

Hello! M4M request from your queue!
please remember that any mods i make are nothing more than suggestions. do not feel the need to change anything/everything!


your song background was the wrong size. here is your background of the correct size. http://puu.sh/gb9KP/04d327a95b.jpg

  • Easy
  1. its clear that this map will need some major reworking. use distance snap everywhere on easy and normal difficulties.
  2. avoid stacking 2 consecutive notes on an easy diff. like these. 02:13:161 (5,6,7)
  3. avoid 1/2 beat circles on easy diffs. if you're going to have to put a 1/2 beat, use a slider preferably.
  4. after you re-work this map, let me know and i will take another look at it.
  • Normal
  1. 00:52:130 (1,2,3,4) all of your circles and sliders should be this kind of distance from each other. easy and normal diffs need to use a distance snap.
  2. the slider velocity feels really fast for a normal. please consider something like 1 or 1.1
  3. the circles and sliders you have right now seem reasonable with the beat of the song. you will have to move around everything to apply the distance snap and if you decide to, the slider velocity. once you re-work this map, let me know and i will be glad to take another look at it.
  • Hard
  1. 00:15:612 (3,4,5) - this is supposed to be a hard diff. distance snap these to something smaller .changed
  2. 00:21:200 (1,2,3) - ^changed
  3. 00:21:599 (1,2,3) - ^ (you can keep the space between these two combos).changed
  4. 01:18:670 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^changed
  5. 00:47:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - match the X coordinates for (1) and (5), (2) and (4).didnt change
  6. 02:07:959 (5,1) - remove (5) and make (1) start where (5) was. extend (1) to where it is at currently.didnt change
  7. 02:14:344 (5,1) - ^-didnt change
  8. 02:17:537 (6,1) - ^ but this one is (6), not (5).didnt change
  9. 02:28:513 (5,1) - blanket these.didnt change
  10. 01:07:894 (2,3) - ^
changed

  • Insane
  1. 01:57:383 (3,4) - give these the same X coordinate.changed
  2. 02:59:842 (1,2,3) - line these up more evenlychanged
  3. 00:15:612 (3,4,5) - space these the same as these 00:16:410 (1,2,3,4,5) changed
  4. 01:12:284 (2,3,4,5) - give these the same X coordinatechanged
  5. 01:57:782 (1,3) - ^
changed
:cry:
That's it for my mods. good luck getting this ranked!
posted
its clear that this map will need some major reworking. use distance snap everywhere on easy and normal difficulties.
[Easy]
  1. Do not use 1/2 beats in easy e.g:00:18:220 (3,4) - 00:30:592 (1,2) - 00:43:763 (1,2) -
  2. Do not use stacks in easy e.g:00:38:175 (5,1,2) - 00:43:763 (1,2) -
  3. sliders can't reverse 2 times in easy and normal 01:38:639 (2) -
  4. tell me why slow down in kial not speed up and no speed changes in easy and normal
    Plz read the ranking rules first then make your map

[Normal]
  • same question with easy but you can sometimes use stack in normal

[hard]
  • too many problems
  1. sliders are too fast
  2. patterns are boring too play so can you give me sth good pattern except star?
  3. meaningless sliders:03:00:041 (1) - 01:49:401 (5,6,7,8,9) - 02:01:773 (2,3) -
  4. boring stacks 01:46:407 (6,7,8,9,10) - change it to sliders?
  5. 01:48:004 -no note on the white line?

[insane]
  • same to the hard,and I think you should improve your mapping skill before making insane diff :?

Sorry,that's really hard to mod your map,gl
posted
from m4m

[General]
  1. disable countdown


[insane]
  1. 00:15:712 (4) - move to x:470 y:167 for more rounder shape overall
  2. 00:18:805 (3) - ctrl + g better flow
  3. 00:20:401 (1) - replace with 1/4
  4. 00:22:796 (5) - nc
  5. 00:23:395 (7) - ctrl +shift + f
  6. 00:29:581 (2) - ctrl + g
  7. 00:33:971 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - use ctrl + d to assist you in making a perfect hexagon
  8. 00:54:524 (1,2) - bad flow. dont overlap it, just place 00:54:924 (2) - on the side
    http://puu.sh/gcTLo/4b11158c58.jpg
  9. 01:01:409 - why didnt you map from here to 01:04:302 - ?? stop being lazy, there are actually real beats here
  10. 01:07:296 (1,2) - why are you ignoring vocals. use 1/4 here 01:07:994 - and then a 1/2 slider here 01:08:094 -
  11. 01:12:284 (2,3,4,5) - dont overlap slider head and slider body, it looks really unclean
  12. 01:42:217 - dont ignore beat
  13. 01:42:416 (1) - space this out
  14. 01:43:614 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - i like this pattern :)
  15. 01:45:011 (1) - ctrl+g and move 01:45:609 (2) - to slider tail after ctrl +g
  16. 01:44:986 - why do you have a green tick here snapped to 1/16?
  17. 01:54:789 (4,1) - this structure can be improved..
  18. 01:55:387 (1,2,3,4) - ^
  19. 02:03:968 (1,2,3) - blanket these
  20. 02:05:564 (4) - space out. if you want to stack, stack it perfectly by moving 02:05:564 (4) - to x:172 y:112


overall you seem to have to right idea. mod more and look at other better mapper's maps since your overall structure seems to be lacking.

unfinished~
posted

zj0924 wrote:

its clear that this map will need some major reworking. use distance snap everywhere on easy and normal difficulties.
[Easy]
  1. Do not use 1/2 beats in easy e.g:00:18:220 (3,4) - 00:30:592 (1,2) - 00:43:763 (1,2) -
  2. Do not use stacks in easy e.g:00:38:175 (5,1,2) - 00:43:763 (1,2) -
  3. sliders can't reverse 2 times in easy and normal 01:38:639 (2) -
  4. tell me why slow down in kial not speed up and no speed changes in easy and normal
    Plz read the ranking rules first then make your map

[Normal]
  • same question with easy but you can sometimes use stack in normal

[hard]
  • too many problems
  1. sliders are too fast-why is that?
  2. patterns are boring too play so can you give me sth good pattern except star?in hard there is no much stars
  3. meaningless sliders:03:00:041 (1) - 01:49:401 (5,6,7,8,9) - 02:01:773 (2,3) - changed 1
  4. boring stacks 01:46:407 (6,7,8,9,10) - change it to sliders?
  5. 01:48:004 -no note on the white line?
it dont sound good but ok
[insane]
  • same to the hard,and I think you should improve your mapping skill before making insane diff :?

Sorry,that's really hard to mod your map,gl
posted

byfar wrote:

from m4m

[General]
  1. disable countdown
DONE

[insane]
  1. 00:15:712 (4) - move to x:470 y:167 for more rounder shape overallDONE
  2. 00:18:805 (3) - ctrl + g better flowDONE
  3. 00:20:401 (1) - replace with 1/4DONE
  4. 00:22:796 (5) - nc DONE
  5. 00:23:395 (7) - ctrl +shift + fDONE
  6. 00:29:581 (2) - ctrl + gDONE
  7. 00:33:971 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - use ctrl + d to assist you in making a perfect hexagon-[/color]
  8. 00:54:524 (1,2) - bad flow. dont overlap it, just place 00:54:924 (2) - on the side
    http://puu.sh/gcTLo/4b11158c58.jpg
  9. 01:01:409 - why didnt you map from here to 01:04:302 - ?? stop being lazy, there are actually real beats here-sry
  10. 01:07:296 (1,2) - why are you ignoring vocals. use 1/4 here 01:07:994 - and then a 1/2 slider here 01:08:094 - changed kinda
  11. 01:12:284 (2,3,4,5) - dont overlap slider head and slider body, it looks really unclean
  12. 01:42:217 - dont ignore beat-DONE
  13. 01:42:416 (1) - space this out-DONE
  14. 01:43:614 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - i like this pattern :) 8-) TY
  15. 01:45:011 (1) - ctrl+g and move 01:45:609 (2) - to slider tail after ctrl +g-DONE
  16. 01:44:986 - why do you have a green tick here snapped to 1/16?-DONE
  17. 01:54:789 (4,1) - this structure can be improved..DONE
  18. 01:55:387 (1,2,3,4) - ^DONE
  19. 02:03:968 (1,2,3) - blanket theseDONE
  20. 02:05:564 (4) - space out. if you want to stack, stack it perfectly by moving 02:05:564 (4) - to x:172 y:112
DONE

overall you seem to have to right idea. mod more and look at other better mapper's maps since your overall structure seems to be lacking.

unfinished~
TY FOR MODDING <3
posted
M4M here~
These are all suggestions so ignore them if you don't like to change something I suggested.

[Easy]
  1. Try to use the tiny grid in every difficulty. It'll look much better afterwards and you won't get any DS problems. (Use g in editor to change the grid size)
  2. 00:13:032 (1,1) - That blanket could be improved with tiny grid.
  3. 00:18:220 (3,2) - These are overlapping.
  4. 00:25:005 (4,5) - These are too far from each other.
  5. 00:31:790 (2) - Y154 for perfect stack.
  6. 00:35:182 (2) - X144 ^
  7. 00:41:568 (6) - That slider looks boring.
  8. 00:43:364 (7) - Y92 for perfect stack.
  9. 00:54:538 (4,5,6) - That overlap looks bad.
  10. 01:14:094 (2) - X288 Y112 for perfect stack.
  11. 01:18:884 (1) - That slider looks ugly. Try something else please.
  12. 01:20:879 (2,3,4,5) - There's absolutely no pattern. I think that's making the part weird.
  13. 01:35:247 (4,5) - These are too close.
  14. 01:52:009 (2,3,4) - If that's supposed to be a blanket try to improve it.
  15. 02:27:130 (1,2,1) - ^
  16. 02:43:094 (2,3,4) - ^


[Normal]
  1. Try to use the tiny grid in every difficulty. It'll look much better afterwards and you won't get any DS problems like I said in Easy.
  2. Small triple streams like this - 00:19:603 (1,2) - are too hard for an normal difficulty. I suggest to pull down the BSD to 1/2.
  3. 00:30:578 (1,2,3) - Improve that blanket.
  4. 00:35:567 (1) - That slider's a bit too hard for an Easy difficulty.
  5. 00:51:332 (2,4) - These are overlapping.
  6. 00:54:524 (2,4) - Improve that blanket.
  7. Why isn't normal finished? If it's a WIP post it there and not in pending.


[Hard]
  1. Tiny grid still.
  2. 00:16:410 (2,3) - Improve that blanket.
  3. 00:26:388 (5,6) - ^
  4. 01:07:296 (1,2,3) - ^
  5. 02:45:674 (1,2,3,1) - ^
  6. 02:55:252 (1,2) - ^
  7. 00:24:592 (1) - X306 Y248 for perfect stack.
  8. 00:33:372 (3,4) - X377 Y96 ^
  9. 01:01:309 (4) - Y88 ^
  10. 01:15:278 (4) - X117 Y91 ^
  11. 01:21:264 (3,4) - X75 ^
  12. 01:22:262 (2) - Y171 ^
  13. 01:27:051 (4) - Y262 ^
  14. 02:30:508 (2) - X175 Y295 ^
  15. 00:28:882 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - These'd look better if they were forming a better circle.
  16. 00:35:567 (1,2) - Use copy and paste them instead of these - 00:35:966 (3,4) - it'd be more symmetrical.
  17. 00:51:332 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - You could try to make these symmetrical.
  18. 01:24:856 (5) - That slider looks weird.
  19. 02:31:306 (4) - Why isn't that one stacked?
  20. 02:32:104 (1,2,3,4,5) - Try to improve that star jump.
  21. 02:38:290 (1,2,3,4,5) - That looks too squeezed.


[Insane]
  1. Since this is an Insane level, you can basically to everything you like and I'm not gonna check the NC's 'cuz I don't mod these. But you should definitely recheck every pattern with tiny grid on and try to make things more symmetrical.


Good luck with your betmap! ^^
posted

G3m4sSt4ffLP wrote:

M4M here~
These are all suggestions so ignore them if you don't like to change something I suggested.

[Easy]
  1. Try to use the tiny grid in every difficulty. It'll look much better afterwards and you won't get any DS problems. (Use g in editor to change the grid size)
  2. 00:13:032 (1,1) - That blanket could be improved with tiny grid.
  3. 00:18:220 (3,2) - These are overlapping.
  4. 00:25:005 (4,5) - These are too far from each other.
  5. 00:31:790 (2) - Y154 for perfect stack.
  6. 00:35:182 (2) - X144 ^
  7. 00:41:568 (6) - That slider looks boring.
  8. 00:43:364 (7) - Y92 for perfect stack.
  9. 00:54:538 (4,5,6) - That overlap looks bad.
  10. 01:14:094 (2) - X288 Y112 for perfect stack.
  11. 01:18:884 (1) - That slider looks ugly. Try something else please.
  12. 01:20:879 (2,3,4,5) - There's absolutely no pattern. I think that's making the part weird.
  13. 01:35:247 (4,5) - These are too close.
  14. 01:52:009 (2,3,4) - If that's supposed to be a blanket try to improve it.
  15. 02:27:130 (1,2,1) - ^
  16. 02:43:094 (2,3,4) - ^


[Normal]
  1. Try to use the tiny grid in every difficulty. It'll look much better afterwards and you won't get any DS problems like I said in Easy.
  2. Small triple streams like this - 00:19:603 (1,2) - are too hard for an normal difficulty. I suggest to pull down the BSD to 1/2.
  3. 00:30:578 (1,2,3) - Improve that blanket.
  4. 00:35:567 (1) - That slider's a bit too hard for an Easy difficulty.
  5. 00:51:332 (2,4) - These are overlapping.
  6. 00:54:524 (2,4) - Improve that blanket.
  7. Why isn't normal finished? If it's a WIP post it there and not in pending.


[Hard]
  1. Tiny grid still.
  2. 00:16:410 (2,3) - Improve that blanket.
  3. 00:26:388 (5,6) - ^
  4. 01:07:296 (1,2,3) - ^
  5. 02:45:674 (1,2,3,1) - ^
  6. 02:55:252 (1,2) - ^
  7. 00:24:592 (1) - X306 Y248 for perfect stack.
  8. 00:33:372 (3,4) - X377 Y96 ^
  9. 01:01:309 (4) - Y88 ^
  10. 01:15:278 (4) - X117 Y91 ^
  11. 01:21:264 (3,4) - X75 ^
  12. 01:22:262 (2) - Y171 ^
  13. 01:27:051 (4) - Y262 ^
  14. 02:30:508 (2) - X175 Y295 ^
  15. 00:28:882 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - These'd look better if they were forming a better circle.
  16. 00:35:567 (1,2) - Use copy and paste them instead of these - 00:35:966 (3,4) - it'd be more symmetrical.
  17. 00:51:332 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - You could try to make these symmetrical.
  18. 01:24:856 (5) - That slider looks weird.
  19. 02:31:306 (4) - Why isn't that one stacked?
  20. 02:32:104 (1,2,3,4,5) - Try to improve that star jump.
  21. 02:38:290 (1,2,3,4,5) - That looks too squeezed.


[Insane]
  1. Since this is an Insane level, you can basically to everything you like and I'm not gonna check the NC's 'cuz I don't mod these. But you should definitely recheck every pattern with tiny grid on and try to make things more symmetrical.


Good luck with your betmap! ^^
i fixed everything i think
TY FOR MODDING
posted
Heyho, from your M4M queue, sorry for being a bit late,

Ok, how should I begin. It's understandable that u get some feedbacks which are saying that you should remap nearly everthing and so on...
BUT I know this situation you really want to get your map ranked, but have not enough experience and after some bad feedbacks you give up the mapset (I did that some times) or start to repair all diffs.

To help u I consider to make a special mod, not placement-based or flow-based, just some general things you have to be familiar with. I think that will help you more than "Oh, yo, place this slider 5 to the right and rotate it by...... you know".

So let's start:

Insane

- This is probably the best diff of the set
- If you start a new combo you don't have to do this when the 10 appears in the last combo, or other specific numbers. The combo length goes with rhythm, or with the vocals and not everytime until it reaches 4 or so. (example NC shouldn't be here 00:46:942 (1) - more here 00:46:742 (10) -
- In the recent mapping style, a double repeated slider appearing in a part which should have flow (like here), is very rare. Here it just brakes the flow. (triple repeating slider are okay, but not double..) 00:59:513 (3) - here. slider should end at 00:59:912
- Also in insane, where you think you can do nearly everything is a spaced stack with 1/2 distance to a triplet very uncomfortable. 01:08:892 (6,1,2) -
- On the other side in insane diffs you should map really with the song so this ascending part from here 01:32:838 (1) - is not bad, but you should change it after 1:37:627 into the real rhythm (buddy, you're mapping insane, it can really go with the melody)
- Here is another one: 01:43:614 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - . the slider are cool but if you listen to the music u can hear that the 1/4 ascending begins later than the first 1/4 slider.. so split it into two patterns, one with 1/4 sliders and one for example 1/2 circles.
- Last, if the rhythm is a bit complicated and WANT to map this (no problem do it in insane) you must really let the player "see" the rhythm, know what I mean? Not just place the circles as some jumps.. like here 02:06:362 (1,2,1,2,3,4) -

Hard

- I know it's a bit nasty, but stay in beat distance at more than 80% of the map.. do just add some jumps and not too much (that's why I should remap my hard ;) )
- Also triplets do not appear that much in hard, of course no streams! the longest stream of a hard ranked I've ever seen was 5 circles!! so please 00:28:882 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - xxxx
- When I was an hard player a wasn't able to read 1/4 sliders, they do not belong in here, thats very important (00:27:386 (1,2,3,4) - )
- Try to make the slider v. comfortable with the distance of circles... I can formulate it this way: low SV goes with big distance like high SV with big distance. Low SV with low distance (nice for calmy, slow music parts) are also cool, BUT high SV and low distance should be on of the biggest shits I've ever seen.
- nothing more to say you don't HAVE TO concern about much rules in hard mapping. you don't have to, but you can (like experienced mappers).

Normal and Easy

- The quality of mapping is really low here..sry,,
- LOWER SV (much!)
- don't change SV in the whole song more than 0,3 (with inherits)
- overlaps shouldn't be done at any time especially at easy
- Stay in Beat-distance!!! at normal it can be a bit bigger than easy but JUMPS are NO GO
- IF for example the voice sings faster and u think oh cool I can add 3 1/2 circles (with distance 1/2) you're right, but not in this diff (too fast for a easy player, at normal a 1/2 distance SOMETIMES appears). I also don't like the decision what to do then, there are a few options (there are more, but..yeah):
- make a repeating slider
- make redpoint slider to emphasize some beats/tones DURING a slider (nice for complex rhythms)
- or just ignore the voice and go with the beat

So, that was it hope I could help you to get better in mapping, don't ignore the tips some are worthy and important to get it done right.

greetings and good luck, yugi~ 8-)
posted

yugijedi wrote:

Heyho, from your M4M queue, sorry for being a bit late,

Ok, how should I begin. It's understandable that u get some feedbacks which are saying that you should remap nearly everthing and so on...
BUT I know this situation you really want to get your map ranked, but have not enough experience and after some bad feedbacks you give up the mapset (I did that some times) or start to repair all diffs.

To help u I consider to make a special mod, not placement-based or flow-based, just some general things you have to be familiar with. I think that will help you more than "Oh, yo, place this slider 5 to the right and rotate it by...... you know".

So let's start:

Insane

- This is probably the best diff of the set
- If you start a new combo you don't have to do this when the 10 appears in the last combo, or other specific numbers. The combo length goes with rhythm, or with the vocals and not everytime until it reaches 4 or so. (example NC shouldn't be here 00:46:942 (1) - more here 00:46:742 (10) -
- In the recent mapping style, a double repeated slider appearing in a part which should have flow (like here), is very rare. Here it just brakes the flow. (triple repeating slider are okay, but not double..) 00:59:513 (3) - here. slider should end at 00:59:912
- Also in insane, where you think you can do nearly everything is a spaced stack with 1/2 distance to a triplet very uncomfortable. 01:08:892 (6,1,2) -
- On the other side in insane diffs you should map really with the song so this ascending part from here 01:32:838 (1) - is not bad, but you should change it after 1:37:627 into the real rhythm (buddy, you're mapping insane, it can really go with the melody)
- Here is another one: 01:43:614 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - . the slider are cool but if you listen to the music u can hear that the 1/4 ascending begins later than the first 1/4 slider.. so split it into two patterns, one with 1/4 sliders and one for example 1/2 circles.
- Last, if the rhythm is a bit complicated and WANT to map this (no problem do it in insane) you must really let the player "see" the rhythm, know what I mean? Not just place the circles as some jumps.. like here 02:06:362 (1,2,1,2,3,4) -

Hard

- I know it's a bit nasty, but stay in beat distance at more than 80% of the map.. do just add some jumps and not too much (that's why I should remap my hard ;) )
- Also triplets do not appear that much in hard, of course no streams! the longest stream of a hard ranked I've ever seen was 5 circles!! so please 00:28:882 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - xxxx
- When I was an hard player a wasn't able to read 1/4 sliders, they do not belong in here, thats very important (00:27:386 (1,2,3,4) - )
- Try to make the slider v. comfortable with the distance of circles... I can formulate it this way: low SV goes with big distance like high SV with big distance. Low SV with low distance (nice for calmy, slow music parts) are also cool, BUT high SV and low distance should be on of the biggest shits I've ever seen.
- nothing more to say you don't HAVE TO concern about much rules in hard mapping. you don't have to, but you can (like experienced mappers).

Normal and Easy

- The quality of mapping is really low here..sry,,
- LOWER SV (much!)
- don't change SV in the whole song more than 0,3 (with inherits)
- overlaps shouldn't be done at any time especially at easy
- Stay in Beat-distance!!! at normal it can be a bit bigger than easy but JUMPS are NO GO
- IF for example the voice sings faster and u think oh cool I can add 3 1/2 circles (with distance 1/2) you're right, but not in this diff (too fast for a easy player, at normal a 1/2 distance SOMETIMES appears). I also don't like the decision what to do then, there are a few options (there are more, but..yeah):
- make a repeating slider
- make redpoint slider to emphasize some beats/tones DURING a slider (nice for complex rhythms)
- or just ignore the voice and go with the beat

So, that was it hope I could help you to get better in mapping, don't ignore the tips some are worthy and important to get it done right.

greetings and good luck, yugi~ 8-)
fixed everything and i will remake the easy and normal diffs
posted
yo~ reverse m4m !

First think AR and HP should be set to 2 only. And when mapping easy maps, it is much better to use only 1/1 beat snap divisor and put notes only on white ticks and slider should also end on white ticks. If i am not mistaken this kind of easy is unrankable. Easy diffs are for beginner players and they can't read notes well so avoid stacking notes on easy diffs.

as shown on the image above 00:13:032 (1,1,2,3,4) - Good and 00:15:826 (5,1,2) - Not Good for easy diffs.

overlaps should be avoided too in easy diffs
there are DS inconsistency on some notes like 00:14:628 (2,3,4,5) - try to fix this.
00:16:624 (1,2) - don't stack
00:18:220 (3,4) - ^
00:21:413 (3,4) - overlap
00:22:810 (1,2) - ^
00:25:404 (5,6,1) - don't stack and overlap
and lot more of stacks and overlaps. u should know by now what to fix so i will leave the fixing to you.
slider starts 01:00:924 - and ends 01:02:520 -
01:31:655 (1,2) - fix blanket
01:36:045 (5,1) - ^
02:27:130 (1,2,3) - ^
SV = 1.5 ? that's too fast for normal
00:13:018 (1,2) - fix blanket
00:19:603 (1,2,1) - not a good overlap
00:24:792 (2,3) - ^
00:29:780 (3,2) - stack this
00:44:347 (3) - i think it is much better to not stack this IMO
00:51:332 - in this part the SV is really fast. this is not for normal
01:09:491 (2,3) - overlap
01:30:443 (2) - remove note here and add note here 01:30:643 - and remove this note 01:31:242 (4) - IMO it is much better
01:48:802 - again SV's too fast
01:54:589 (1,2,3) - fix blanket
02:15:941 (1,2,3,4) - NG stacks
02:19:134 (3,4,5) - ^
AR - 7 maybe ?
00:13:218 (3,4) - fix blanket
00:16:410 (2,3) - ^ and the slider sounds kinda wrong for me (or just me tho)
00:18:206 (3,4) - i think u don't need to stack this
00:23:395 (2,3) - fix blanket
00:29:780 (10) - this slider ends 00:29:980 (11) - and add another slider here 00:30:179 - ends 00:30:379
00:32:774 (2) - replace this slider with a slider from 00:32:774 - to 00:32:973 - and a note 00:33:173 -
00:35:567 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -not good
00:57:119 (1) - ctrl+H ?
01:49:600 (1,2) - NG overlap
01:54:589 (1,2) - ^
02:32:504 (2,4) - ^
02:55:252 (1,2) - ^
03:00:041 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:18:805 (3,4) - fix blanket
00:33:372 (2,3) - don't stack ?
00:36:765 (6) - x:256 y:224
00:38:960 (1,2,3,4,5) - this part is kinda weird. why not change this into jumps
00:40:955 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:43:350 (2,3,4,5) - ^
00:58:416 (2,3) - remove this
01:03:704 (1,2) - fix blanket and bad flow
01:07:296 (1,2) - don't stack
01:15:477 (1,2,3) - bad flow
01:19:468 (4,5,6) - NG stack
01:31:441 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
01:33:237 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,1,2) - same here 00:38:960 (1,2,3,4,5)
02:04:766 (1,2) - overlap
02:17:138 (12) - ctrl + G ?
02:20:830 (1,2) - NG stack
02:28:113 (4,5) - overlap
02:28:912 (6,1) - don't stack


Good luck ! :3
posted

Hitorikko wrote:

yo~ reverse m4m !

First think AR and HP should be set to 2 only. And when mapping easy maps, it is much better to use only 1/1 beat snap divisor and put notes only on white ticks and slider should also end on white ticks. If i am not mistaken this kind of easy is unrankable. Easy diffs are for beginner players and they can't read notes well so avoid stacking notes on easy diffs.

as shown on the image above 00:13:032 (1,1,2,3,4) - Good and 00:15:826 (5,1,2) - Not Good for easy diffs.

overlaps should be avoided too in easy diffs
there are DS inconsistency on some notes like 00:14:628 (2,3,4,5) - try to fix this.
00:16:624 (1,2) - don't stack
00:18:220 (3,4) - ^
00:21:413 (3,4) - overlap
00:22:810 (1,2) - ^
00:25:404 (5,6,1) - don't stack and overlap
and lot more of stacks and overlaps. u should know by now what to fix so i will leave the fixing to you.
slider starts 01:00:924 - and ends 01:02:520 -
01:31:655 (1,2) - fix blanket
01:36:045 (5,1) - ^
02:27:130 (1,2,3) - ^

I AM REMAKING THIS DIFF

SV = 1.5 ? that's too fast for normal
00:13:018 (1,2) - fix blanket
00:19:603 (1,2,1) - not a good overlap
00:24:792 (2,3) - ^
00:29:780 (3,2) - stack this
00:44:347 (3) - i think it is much better to not stack this IMO
00:51:332 - in this part the SV is really fast. this is not for normal
01:09:491 (2,3) - overlap
01:30:443 (2) - remove note here and add note here 01:30:643 - and remove this note 01:31:242 (4) - IMO it is much better
01:48:802 - again SV's too fast
01:54:589 (1,2,3) - fix blanket
02:15:941 (1,2,3,4) - NG stacks
02:19:134 (3,4,5) - ^

I AM REMAKING THIS DIFF
AR - 7 maybe ?no sorry...you can even see that the most hard maps are AR 8
00:13:218 (3,4) - fix blanket
00:16:410 (2,3) - ^ and the slider sounds kinda wrong for me (or just me tho)
00:18:206 (3,4) - i think u don't need to stack this
00:23:395 (2,3) - fix blanket
00:29:780 (10) - this slider ends 00:29:980 (11) - and add another slider here 00:30:179 - ends 00:30:379
00:32:774 (2) - replace this slider with a slider from 00:32:774 - to 00:32:973 - and a note 00:33:173 -
00:35:567 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -not good
00:57:119 (1) - ctrl+H ?
01:49:600 (1,2) - NG overlap
01:54:589 (1,2) - ^
02:32:504 (2,4) - ^
02:55:252 (1,2) - ^
03:00:041 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:18:805 (3,4) - fix blanket
00:33:372 (2,3) - don't stack ?
00:36:765 (6) - x:256 y:224
00:38:960 (1,2,3,4,5) - this part is kinda weird. why not change this into jumps
00:40:955 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
00:43:350 (2,3,4,5) - ^
00:58:416 (2,3) - remove this
01:03:704 (1,2) - fix blanket and bad flow
01:07:296 (1,2) - don't stack
01:15:477 (1,2,3) - bad flow
01:19:468 (4,5,6) - NG stack
01:31:441 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^
01:33:237 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,1,2,1,2) - same here 00:38:960 (1,2,3,4,5)
02:04:766 (1,2) - overlap
02:17:138 (12) - ctrl + G ?
02:20:830 (1,2) - NG stack
02:28:113 (4,5) - overlap
02:28:912 (6,1) - don't stack

ty for modding <3

Good luck ! :3
posted
[General]
  1. your mp3 128kps. try find 192kps.
  2. Remove Widescreen Support all diff.
  3. 00:00:261 - move red line this timing. your wrong now.
  4. Where is hitsound?
  5. all hitsound volume 50% now. try kiaitime use 60% or 70%.


[Easy]
  1. DS Should all unity!! it's easy diff.
  2. 00:13:032 (1) - note start this time better. (4/4 sound)
  3. 01:09:305 (4) - blanket really wrong.
  4. 01:11:301 (2,3) - ^



[Normal]
  1. It's Normal diff. why SV change. Don't change.


[Hard]

  • You use 1.5SV. but, really fast and hard for me.
  1. 00:57:119 (1) - try this, seems better and blanket. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2855324
  2. 02:11:950 (3,2) - bad overlaps.


[Insane]
  1. It's Insane OD6 is really low. I suggest +1 or +2.
  2. 00:26:587 (1,2) - overlaps. try far slider reverse.


gl
posted

P o M u T a wrote:

[General]
  1. your mp3 128kps. try find 192kps.
  2. Remove Widescreen Support all diff.
  3. 00:00:261 - move red line this timing. your wrong now.
  4. Where is hitsound?i will do it
  5. all hitsound volume 50% now. try kiaitime use 60% or 70%.
mb

[Easy]
  1. DS Should all unity!! it's easy diff.
  2. 00:13:032 (1) - note start this time better. (4/4 sound)
  3. 01:09:305 (4) - blanket really wrong.
  4. 01:11:301 (2,3) - ^



[Normal]
  1. It's Normal diff. why SV change. Don't change.

changed a little
[Hard]

  • You use 1.5SV. but, really fast and hard for me.nah
  1. 00:57:119 (1) - try this, seems better and blanket. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2855324
  2. 02:11:950 (3,2) - bad overlaps.


[Insane]
  1. It's Insane OD6 is really low. I suggest +1 or +2.
  2. 00:26:587 (1,2) - overlaps. try far slider reverse.


gl
posted
From your Queue~

[General]
1. Remove "Widescreen support" & "Letterbox during breaks"
http://puu.sh/goPdr/1e6dd045e3.png


[Easy]
Unrankable:
1. Offset wrong (from Ai mod)
2. Remove all slow down green line
No need 0.75x and 0.5x green line in Easy, it's too slow and can't understand why notes are close some part (this is for newbie)

>If you fix this, PM to me again, I'll mod this diff again


[Normal]
Unrankable:
1. Slider Velocity too fast (about 1.1 ~ 1.2)
2. Green line problem (Same reason as Easy)
no need 1.5x and >1.0x green line (It can't give newbie to play), If you want to set speed up green line, 1.1x is good and no below 1.0x

>If you fix this, PM to me again, I'll mod this diff again


[Hard]
Suggestion:
1. no need 1.5x green line (It's not Hard), If you want to set speed up green line, 1.1x or 1.2x
2. reduce strange slider like: 03:01:239 (4) - 03:04:432 (1) -
3. reduce 1/4 slider in Hard, 01:23:260 (1,2,3)

>If you fix this, PM to me again, I'll mod this diff again


[Insane]
You mainly follow lyric, so I think some drum you can ignore.
00:16:710 (4) - remove circle
00:17:508 (4) - ^
00:18:805 (3,4) - Try this: http://puu.sh/goPVa/ba6e74a93e.jpg
00:20:401 (1) - Same rhythm as 00:19:603 (1,2,3) -
00:22:098 (2) - remove circle
00:22:996 (2,1) - Combine a slider??
00:29:581 (2) - 4 word you can follow
00:31:776 (1) - http://puu.sh/goQf8/7e26ce8340.jpg
00:37:762 (1) - try: http://puu.sh/goQjd/d1af661efd.jpg
00:45:146 (2,4,6,8,1,3,5,7) - remove these circles
00:53:527 (1,2) - Suggestion: http://puu.sh/goQrJ/559f49f908.jpg, more fun to play :)
00:56:720 (1,1) - ^
01:02:606 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - what are these follow?? no idea :?
01:04:103 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - remove these part because no any rhythm to follow
01:03:704 (1) - 01:04:003 - and 01:04:103 - add circle
01:07:296 (1) - use http://puu.sh/goQf8/7e26ce8340.jpg set
01:12:684 (4) - change 3 circles
01:09:491 - don't ignore voice
01:15:876 (2) - change 3 circles
01:20:566 (6,8) - remove these??
01:20:865 (7) - copy this 01:24:457 (2,1,2) - to replace
01:26:652 (1,2) - what do these slider follow??
01:43:614 (1,2) - change 2 circle, not ready to put 1/4 sliders
01:45:210 - why ignore this voice??
01:47:904 (2,3) - remove circles, same first kiai
01:50:997 (2) - ^
01:54:389 (3) - remove this, 01:54:589 - add circle
02:07:061 - add circle??
02:11:850 - ^
02:17:038 - ^
02:18:335 (6) - don't ignore voice
02:19:932 (8) - try: http://puu.sh/goR8L/76ade809c4.jpg
02:22:825 (5,7) - remove these
02:27:415 - drum you lost
02:28:912 (6) - this rhythm same as first 2 notes (00:13:118 (1,2) - )
02:32:104 (4,5,6) - ^
02:33:202 (2) - remove this no sense circles, more fun
02:36:694 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2) - Ctrl+G
02:42:281 (1) - remove, same above
02:45:275 (4) - ^ same rhythm
02:50:962 (2,4,8,10) - remove these circles
02:52:459 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6) - remove all finish, noisy :(:?
02:54:853 (6,1) - no explaining
02:58:245 (1) - ^

Hope my mod can help you much
show more
Please sign in to reply.