BUMP OF CHICKEN - Zero

posted
Total Posts
61
show more
Koiyuki
Since Estellia-'s mod didnt point out any unrankable issue, I consider the first bubbler as HW and secend bubbler as ZZHBOY
I guess I can qualify this right?

Approved~
Ujimatsu Chiya
gratz on your first App owo)b
Topic Starter
AIR

Minakami Yuki wrote:

Since Estellia-'s mod didnt point out any unrankable issue, I consider the first bubbler as HW and secend bubbler as ZZHBOY
I guess I can qualify this right?

Approved~
thank you yukiyuki!
~~~~~
Lavender
核电
Kurokami
Why "Rain"? Thats the Insane difficulty name for CtB but this mapset plays in Standard and only converts to CtB. Players might make mistakes by thinking this is a CtB specific map. I'm not against it but provide a good reason please. o.o
Topic Starter
AIR

Kurokami wrote:

Why "Rain"? Thats the Insane difficulty name for CtB but this mapset plays in Standard and only converts to CtB. Players might make mistakes by thinking this is a CtB specific map. I'm not against it but provide a good reason please. o.o
Because lyrics ‘雨’ , that I think can interpretation this song
Adol Christin
恭喜rank,虽然这系列只接触过7。。。
Shiranai
Congrats AIR~
Difficulty name is fine so far, yet why Kurokami bother with ctb difficulty name anyway, because there's no such rules to forbid us to use that :p
Kurokami

Mako Sakata wrote:

Congrats AIR~
Difficulty name is fine so far, yet why Kurokami bother with ctb difficulty name anyway, because there's no such rules to forbid us to use that :p
Because you can't just go around and name your difficulties to '7K' or 'Inner Oni'. This should be the same with CtB as well.

Anyway

AIR wrote:

Because lyrics ‘雨’ , that I think can interpretation this song
this reason is enough to me.
Garven
If you actually go through the lyrics, "Rain" isn't a very good choice to represent the song or the message. It's like saying you could name it "Heart" because it has 心 in there (twice as opposed to only once for 雨).

Map is nice though.
Project Railgun
Nice map AIR, I really enjoyed this one. :)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply