No_Gu

Shad0w1and wrote:

雖然覺得你多半會改,但還是提一下Insane的

00:11:316 (3) - 這裏開始太空了,我隨手改了一下也不知你看得上不O.o

從黃色4開始到藍色結束
都是跟的钢琴
smallboat
  1. Red words: Should be fixed.
  2. Blue words : Highly recommended suggestion.
  3. Black words : In my opinion.

[General]
  1. Disable the Widescreen Support and Enable coundown on all of the difficulties.
  2. 01:29:378 this green should be reduced a bit volume (Set 20~35%),sounds like have bit weird now.
  3. Feel the song end time at 01:29:378 (Blue line) ? (Another diff are the same reason at this time point.)
[Easy] OD怎麼是1呀,調3吧。
  1. 00:25:092 (3,4) - Make play easily,combine with 2/1 slider ? (00:25:398 (4) - The slider head which I dindn't sound any drum voice there.)
  2. 00:25:398 (4) - Removed this slider and change a note at 00:25:704 , will be played better and fit the part combo rhythmI think.
  3. 01:05:194 (4) - Forgot add a NC here?
  4. 01:13:765 (2) - The last white line rhythm can be ignored it,,because has no drum beat there,so I think can reduce a reverse to follow piano voice is okay to play cool.
  5. 01:28:459 (3) - And the end hitsound removed clap and change whistle,will be sounds like not weird I think.
[Normal] OD+2 or 2.5 ?
  1. 01:08:255 (2,3) - This rhythm looks playing weird,select all and move rhythm ?
  2. 01:13:459 (3) - At quiet part which I think the rhythm don't place so hurry in normal,change a not keep a space?
  3. 01:28:459 (4) - Reduce a reverse to follow the vocal? (If fix it,don't forget set the hitsound.)
  4. 01:28:918 (5,6) - The same as aboveues this rhythm :
  5. 01:29:072 (5) - And the end hitsound removed clap and change whistle,will be sounds like not weird I think.
[Hard]
  1. 01:08:867 (4) - Speed change,add a NC make easy to read here?
  2. 01:29:378 (4) - And the end hitsound removed clap and change whistle,will be sounds like not weird I think.
[Insane] 00:01:521 (1) - The volume are different with red and green line.
  1. 00:30:602 (4) - Feel this DS have bit far,maybe can copy 00:29:990 (2),and use ctrl+h here?
  2. 00:35:041 (3,4) - Sounds like this music maybe can do a big jump here?
  3. 00:40:245 (4) - Forgot add a NC here?
  4. 01:16:214 (3) - Because change a DS , so still suggest add a NC is proper.
  5. 01:29:378 (5) - And the end hitsound removed clap and change whistle,will be sounds like not weird I think.
Topic Starter
No_Gu

smallboat wrote:

1. Red words: Should be fixed.
  2. Blue words : Highly recommended suggestion.
  3. Black words : In my opinion.

[General]
  1. Disable the Widescreen Support and Enable coundown on all of the difficulties.k
  2. 01:29:378 this green should be reduced a bit volume (Set 20~35%),sounds like have bit weird now. k
  3. Feel the song end time at 01:29:378 (Blue line) ? (Another diff are the same reason at this time point.)hm don't want to follow the vocal in the end
[Easy] OD怎麼是1呀,調3吧。k
  1. 00:25:092 (3,4) - Make play easily,combine with 2/1 slider ? (00:25:398 (4) - The slider head which I dindn't sound any drum voice there.)orz why I hear it..but anyway,it's not so hard in easy imo
  2. 00:25:398 (4) - Removed this slider and change a note at 00:25:704 , will be played better and fit the part combo rhythmI think. so much 2/1 circles..will make it really boring
  3. 01:05:194 (4) - Forgot add a NC here?yes
  4. 01:13:765 (2) - The last white line rhythm can be ignored it,,because has no drum beat there,so I think can reduce a reverse to follow piano voice is okay to play cool.but that will give a big and unfamiliar time space between 2 and 3.in fact the white line is to follow the beginning sound of guitar
  5. 01:28:459 (3) - And the end hitsound removed clap and change whistle,will be sounds like not weird I think. hmm I think it's a drum in music
[Normal] OD+2 or 2.5 ?k
  1. 01:08:255 (2,3) - This rhythm looks playing weird,select all and move rhythm ? in fact if you hear clearly,the music changed drum pattern here
  2. 01:13:459 (3) - At quiet part which I think the rhythm don't place so hurry in normal,change a not keep a space?k
  3. 01:28:459 (4) - Reduce a reverse to follow the vocal? (If fix it,don't forget set the hitsound.)if do so..the part between 4,5 will be a little empty,and if I add a note in front of 5,it will seem a little hard and weirdfor 4 1/2 notes
  4. 01:28:918 (5,6) - The same as aboveues this rhythm : that will miss a drum orz
  5. 01:29:072 (5) - And the end hitsound removed clap and change whistle,will be sounds like not weird I think. hmm I think it's a drum in music
[Hard]
  1. 01:08:867 (4) - Speed change,add a NC make easy to read here? k
  2. 01:29:378 (4) - And the end hitsound removed clap and change whistle,will be sounds like not weird I think. hmm I think it's a drum in music
[Insane] 00:01:521 (1) - The volume are different with red and green line.k
  1. 00:30:602 (4) - Feel this DS have bit far,maybe can copy 00:29:990 (2),and use ctrl+h here? just a slider click part,it's ok enough imo.and,even if I ctrl+h that...it seems only do little difference
  2. 00:35:041 (3,4) - Sounds like this music maybe can do a big jump here?;p just want to keep this
  3. 00:40:245 (4) - Forgot add a NC here?ah not really,cuz I mainly add NC for downbeat
  4. 01:16:214 (3) - Because change a DS , so still suggest add a NC is proper.k
  5. 01:29:378 (5) - And the end hitsound removed clap and change whistle,will be sounds like not weird I think.hmm I think it's a drum in music
smallboat
Okay,still looks fine to me.

Bubbled !
Konei
Hey there.

[General]

1. Add "TV size, opening" to the tags.

[Insane]

1. 01:01:827 (2) - This extension does not fit the music that well, besides 1/2 works better here.

[Hard]

1. 00:54:174 (1) - Kind of a weird jump here, might want to reduce it a bit.

[Normal]

1. 00:11:623 - I really dislike having breaks on a TV Size map, mapping this part would be really cool so please do consider it.

[Easy]

1. 00:11:623 - Same concern as on Normal.

This mapset is really well done, good job.

But I'd really like you to consider mapping the breaks before letting this go.

Call me.
Topic Starter
No_Gu

Konei wrote:

Hey there.

[General]

1. Add "TV size, opening" to the tags.k

[Insane]

1. 01:01:827 (2) - This extension does not fit the music that well, besides 1/2 works better here.hmm..I think there is a vocal sound "hi" on the 3/4.that's also the reason why add a note at 01:02:056 in hard diff

[Hard]

1. 00:54:174 (1) - Kind of a weird jump here, might want to reduce it a bit.k

[Normal]

1. 00:11:623 - I really dislike having breaks on a TV Size map, mapping this part would be really cool so please do consider it.

[Easy]

1. 00:11:623 - Same concern as on Normal.

This mapset is really well done, good job.

But I'd really like you to consider mapping the breaks before letting this go.

Call me.
About the breaks.This part really lacks of insts,only few pianos here.and I don't want to follow the vocal in e/n as I followed inst in other parts.and if I map the few pianos,the time is so random that it will be hard for newbies to catch.in fact,I do the same thing on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/87171 .the breaks in that song are also the same reason,only few pianos.So i leave the break here
Konei
Okay, I'm fine with this, enjoy.

Qualified.
Topic Starter
No_Gu
Thank you very much!
Oyatsu
Congratz! Gu-san. Speedrank desu~ :D
Dino99
好棒棒ww
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
这时辅导员走了进来
Skystar
刀剑杯第四届撕逼大战 閉幕
Rizia

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

刀剑杯第四届撕逼大战 閉幕
Koiyuki

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

刀剑杯第四届撕逼大战 閉幕
Aka
i dont want to spoil anything but the offset is really late ._. like on 14-16 or something
Topic Starter
No_Gu

Aka wrote:

i dont want to spoil anything but the offset is really late ._. like on 14 or something
hmm..i can hit for nearly 0ms..and i once asked kpy.his timing is only have a difference of 3ms
Aka
okay, maybe its just me uwu
fergas

Aka wrote:

i dont want to spoil anything but the offset is really late ._. like on 14-16 or something
Feeling like drum and piano got diffrent offsets ;( I guees this is sound producer's mistake not mapper.
00:50:194 - i hear here clear -12 offset, but at the same time 01:16:214 - pretty good. Idk
Avishay
I agree with the offset thingy, but I honetly dislike the hitsounds in the quiet parts with mainly just vocal and the overall way you map it there, the end just feels wrong, I don't know.
Awaken
rip choule
pishifat

fergas wrote:

Feeling like drum and piano got diffrent offsets ;( I guees this is sound producer's mistake not mapper.
p3n
Heated debates. Long discussions. I took this over to avoid emotional melt downs. Sorry for the delayed post but I like to confirm everything with as many people on the team as possible.

For No_Gu:

The intro seems to have inconsistently early and late parts, so there's a need for more timing sections there. Charles already tried to time it:

I think this will need some more testing and the more people help, the faster we can get this set back into qualified!

The hitsounding feels inconsistent, especially in the 'Hard' and 'Insane' diff. The soft whistles seem to be randomly placed, a bit more consistency with that sample would sound better.

Some combo settings should be improved. See suggestions below. You are free to fix your combo settings to either "classic" measure based or try the settings below.

Suggestions:

[Hard]
01:14:990 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - the rhythm in the piano follow is already very hard to spot. Please make sure the spacing and pattern helps to identify the correct rhythm on this level of difficulty.

Look at the suggestions for combo settings in some patterns in 'Insane' and decide what you want to do here as well.

[Insane]
00:22:031 (4) - the transition to vocal follow could be slightly improved here. If you use two circles instead of the slider you force an active gameplay element on the beginning of the next word @00:22:184 - . It should feel better as it also mirrors the beat placement of the similar intonation of 00:23:867 (2,3,4) - . Both versions work. Both have slightly different focus. Your decision.

00:29:531 - I highly recommend you include the vocals here. A slider ending works perfectly and doesn't break your beat follow: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2178010 (Screenshot provided by Charles445)

00:19:276 (2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - the transitions in and out of the stream with the jumps don't fit the overall calm part. The stream itself is the transition out of the calm part and should be enough. You can, of course, choose to keep it as is.

Combo settings could be improved. I expect the combos that don't follow the measures to INCREASE readability, not making some parts unnecessarily hard to read:

[Insane]
00:02:286 (5,6,7) - should be grouped into a seperate combo (like the following part)
00:48:051 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - could be split into groups of 2 to increase readability
01:13:306 (4) - use NC to increase the readability of this pattern (spacing inconsistency)
01:16:827 (4) - use NC to increase the readability of this pattern (spacing inconsistency)

For everyone else, including BATs:
I don't care if you want to get your Anime opening/ending mapsets ranked as fast as possible to get high plays. If you want to get your mapsets ranked within a few days, make sure the quality is TOP NOTCH. The faster your map is getting ranked the higher the quality will have to be, because EVERYONE who knows how the ranking system works will jump on any small issue and every tiny error on speedranked maps. Sub-par maps getting speed ranked looks bad for the BATs, the mappers, the people shitstorming in beatmap threads, everyone.

All the BATs who even think about participating in speed ranking: If you (as a BAT) can't handle the immensely increased quality requirements - don't do it. And yes, the bar is so high that I would not recommend to speed rank anything. Also your credibility as a BAT is suffering immensely if you speed rank a map that just gets disqualified. Think before you act.

I apologize for any spelling errors...things are moving fast today.
Lach
lol
Loctav
I just suspended wcx for speed ranking an obviously not ready map - and you guys do it yet again? Are you drunk or something? :/
Lust
/facepalms
Timorisu
oh shit

you know it's serious when the germans tune in
Heanday
Courage No_Gu :°
xxdeathx
Oh my...
Kibbleru
didnt this need some timing changes lol
Satella
hahahahahahahahah

this is fucking comedy gold
p3n
Read my edited unrank post. And please do not spam useless comments in here. If you have nothing to add to help get this mapset back into qualified you are probably in the wrong thread. If you have any complaints regarding speed ranking, the BAT, the QAT, or me - there is a seperate forum for that.
Konei
I apologize for my behaviour when ranking this.

Good luck on the rerank, No_Gu.
Charles445
I really like the set, I hope the timing will work to fix it.
Also I think we forgot to mention, the difficulties end at a weird spot, since the vocalist is singing past the last object.
smallboat
I'm sorry about that.
Sorry inconvenience,will notice these things in next time.

BTW,thanks p3n to check this map.
Konei

Charles445 wrote:

Also I think we forgot to mention, the difficulties end at a weird spot, since the vocalist is singing past the last object.
Yeah, it's true that there are vocals behind the mapped part, but No_Gu stated that they don't like following the vocals and prefers to stick to
the instruments.

No_Gu wrote:

it's hard to map this part cuz I follow inst
Topic Starter
No_Gu

p3n wrote:

Heated debates. Long discussions. I took this over to avoid emotional melt downs. Sorry for the delayed post but I like to confirm everything with as many people on the team as possible.

For No_Gu:

The intro seems to have inconsistently early and late parts, so there's a need for more timing sections there. Charles already tried to time it:
k
I think this will need some more testing and the more people help, the faster we can get this set back into qualified!

The hitsounding feels inconsistent, especially in the 'Hard' and 'Insane' diff. The soft whistles seem to be randomly placed, a bit more consistency with that sample would sound better.aha...I tried my best to hear out the pianos.but I donno why the composer make this inst sound so invisible

Some combo settings should be improved. See suggestions below. You are free to fix your combo settings to either "classic" measure based or try the settings below.well..in fact I usually set such parts in my diff.I think they play fun.and I usually dont make special NC for them..anyway if you want..I can add

Suggestions:

[Hard]
01:14:990 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - the rhythm in the piano follow is already very hard to spot. Please make sure the spacing and pattern helps to identify the correct rhythm on this level of difficulty.hmm..in fact.I do something like this 01:13:765 (1,1,2) - one part,01:16:214 (1,2,1,2) - one part.between 01:13:765 (1,1,2) - the time is long.enough to react imo.and in fact 01:15:755 (2,1) - 3/2 is also not a rush hour in hard diff.then 01:16:214 (1,2,1,2) - a same-timespace stack is set here.

Look at the suggestions for combo settings in some patterns in 'Insane' and decide what you want to do here as well.k

[Insane]
hmm first have to say.I prefer following inst than vocal.If I can get a inst sound here,i won't follow vocal.but just the song's composing is such simple that sometimes I can only follow some vocals.
00:22:031 (4) - the transition to vocal follow could be slightly improved here. If you use two circles instead of the slider you force an active gameplay element on the beginning of the next word @00:22:184 - . It should feel better as it also mirrors the beat placement of the similar intonation of 00:23:867 (2,3,4) - . Both versions work. Both have slightly different focus. Your decision.in my opinion.the strong vocal turn are 00:22:337 (1,2) - and 00:24:021 (3,4) - .So I used small ds for 00:22:031 (4,1) - and 00:23:408 (1,2,3) - .then use jump at those 2 parts.and if I try sth like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2179052.I feel terrible playing this part...hmm lost of hitting sense

00:29:531 - I highly recommend you include the vocals here. A slider ending works perfectly and doesn't break your beat follow: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2178010 (Screenshot provided by Charles445)hmm as I said above.I prefer inst to vocal.00:29:684 (1) - this beat is strong.in fact if we listen clearly,it should be a cymbal here.but I really don't know how the composer made this so weak orz.I want to stress the strong beat so I make such an effect

00:19:276 (2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - the transitions in and out of the stream with the jumps don't fit the overall calm part. The stream itself is the transition out of the calm part and should be enough. You can, of course, choose to keep it as is.in my opinion.this part contains active drum play which is suitable for jump.both 00:20:041 (2,3) - and 00:20:500 (7,8) - are strong change.00:19:582 (3) - is for the hit-hat sound.and as you say the part is calm than other parts.I know it so I just do these 3 jumps and they are not so huge

Combo settings could be improved. I expect the combos that don't follow the measures to INCREASE readability, not making some parts unnecessarily hard to read:

[Insane]
00:02:286 (5,6,7) - should be grouped into a seperate combo (like the following part)
00:48:051 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - could be split into groups of 2 to increase readability
01:13:306 (4) - use NC to increase the readability of this pattern (spacing inconsistency)
01:16:827 (4) - use NC to increase the readability of this pattern (spacing inconsistency) k if you want
sorry I reject these..but if you still want me to change.tell me again
@Charles445 : as Konei said ^ ^

sorry I didn't notice Loc said timing is doubtful when chole's unrank.
sorry,smallboat and Konei

hope this time it goes well,update
KSHR

Konei wrote:

Charles445 wrote:

Yeah, it's true that there are vocals behind the mapped part, but No_Gu stated that they don't like following the vocals and prefers to stick to
the instruments.

No_Gu wrote:

it's hard to map this part cuz I follow inst

No_Gu wrote:

@Charles445 : as Konei said ^ ^

Are you sure? I don't mean to force you to fix this, but you can easily fix this by placing a 1/2 slider with a silent (around at 20% or so ) slider end instead of a note in my opinion. Additionally it sounds like the drum at 01:29:377 - is barely going to 01:29:530 - to me.
pishifat
hi, the timing provided by charles is still inaccurate in a few places, most notably during the piano intro, the slow section at 01:11:026 (1) - , and the 199bpm section.

please use this mp3: offset 2455, bpm 196.

with this, all timing issues should be fixed. if there's anything that sounds off, i will fix it.
good thing there won't be anything that sounds off, especially compared to current timing
bye
Topic Starter
No_Gu
@KSHR:what Konei quote is that I reply to his suggestion "mapping the breaks in easy and normal".i said i like to follow inst so its hard to map cuz it will cause many uncommon time snap which is not suitable in easy and normal.i think Konei quote that only want to say.I prefer inst to vocal.not saying maping the last note is hard.it seems it makes a misunderstand

@pishifat:you edited the mp3?hmm...I dont think it's good to use a edited ver..the video will also be off,though it maybe causes a little..anyway let them make a decision
show more