Over and out! Good work!
- 00:02:338 (6,1) - Odd flow
- 00:07:365 (3) - Given the pause, I think this could be at a further distance from previous note given how you gave (1) some distance from 00:05:906 (3). Keep the flow ^^
- 00:07:690 (4,5) - Bit of messiness here is all; versus the notes that come after it [00:08:338 (1,2,3,4)] < all equally spaced. Just split the two notes away from each other (little bit?)
- 00:08:906 (4,1) - Why the little rabbit hop of extra distance in comparison with the previous notes? ^^ Make the jump bigger or keep the spacing the same from the previous combo (1, 2, 3, 4)
- 00:11:095 (8) - Same spacing as its combo > since it's a pause, lets make this a bit further away to imply.. that there is a pause lol.
- 00:11:744 (1) - Now this is no bunny hop ^^ (so maybe make that other one jump a bit as well that was previously mentioned).
- 00:11:744 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This spacing between all of these are all different. Awkward flow.
- 00:15:474 (3,4,5) - space this the same distance as (1) and (2)?
- 00:20:338 (1) - Layer it over 00:19:203 (2) for neatness? Lol. - Up to you.
- R00:21:798 (1,2) - Since it's hard to say how far these two should be distanced (for it to make good sense) maybe we can stack the (1) on top of the (2)?
- 01:00:879 (1) - An extra bunny hop to get to its friend versus his other mates ^^ (make it closer to the (2))
- 01:00:879 (1) - New Combo
- 01:32:987 (3) - Pause - move this further away (atm looks like there is none when you compare it to your other pauses and jumps - just keeping it consistent)
- 01:38:338 (7,1) - Move the (1) a little further away as to equal the distance from the previous notes; no reason for it to be closer at that point
- 01:55:203 (1) - I think this could be a bit further (again pause and to keep your map consistent)
- 01:59:095 (1,2) - Aha! This looks much better doesn't it? (In reference to R lol). And again for consistent purposes (and neatness), I'd highly suggest stacking that 1 from what I previously mentioned.
- 02:12:068 (5) - Odd one out space wise. Make it equal to the rest [unless you change all of their positions (mind you, it's only a little bit, I'm just being anal okay lol)
- 02:19:852 (1) - Pause, too close - you know the deal (or you could essentially just make them all have no jumps, but pick one or the other). I anticipated a few jumps then the flow started getting a bit out of wack (for me) when you kept making jumps and then no jumps at the pauses (in which these are always the same duration) > so I don't see any reason as to make them all the same at these pauses.
- 02:40:447 (5,6) - These two could be position better for neatness and flow ^^ [maybe just move the (5) a little up]
Over and out! Good work!