10.71% 3
Total votes: 28
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted

Loctav wrote:

Kotayo wrote:

updated about bracket change and stuff

also removed keyboard from prize pool because i'd rather save an expensive prize like that for a bigger tournament where we atleast fill 64 spots (if this somehow manages to reach 64 participants before i make the bracket i might add it again)
You can have supporter tags for the winner. 6 months for #1, 3 for #2, 2 for #3. Please send me a forum PM with a tournament end date.
oh that's nice...i'll send you all that stuff after the schedule is done (probably tomorrow or something)
posted
Zerzxes and me wants to co-commentate the tournament if that's possible. :) Of course when I'm playing I won't commentate.
posted
Player #1 - 31415926535897
how do i multi? /o\
posted
Team Name: blah
Player #1 - -GN
please pick stream maps or ar4 or something
posted
Team Name: <コ:彡
Player #1 - Grunt
<コ:彡
posted
Player #1 - thelewa
wololo
posted

thelewa wrote:

Player #1 - thelewa
wololo
is this real life?

EDIT: REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED
posted
mappool and bracket has been released on the 2nd post
posted
Looks really promising, guddo jobbu kotayo
posted
holy ship i forgot that im moving to the other end of Denmark on Friday, well i was going to play against CXu and if i won that with the biggest luck in the world i would play against lewa. im not even good at this game why should i play against these extremly pro players? T_T so i cant really play on friday, sorry to everyone ;_;
posted
How does the FreeMod maps work? If you pick a FreeMod map are you forced to use at least 1 mod, or can you play it wihtout any mods (NoMod)?
posted

Slizzer wrote:

How does the FreeMod maps work? If you pick a FreeMod map are you forced to use at least 1 mod, or can you play it wihtout any mods (NoMod)?
it's just like in OWC

you're allowed to use any mod combination (except for DT/HT) including nomod
posted
jan ej lördagggggg
posted
http://www.twitch.tv/osuscandinavian/b/546532322

stream of the first day and it's matches

thought i'd post it here for those interested
posted
can you still register?
posted
no
posted
I tried Mara, but the wacom gods were not on my side today.
posted
http://www.twitch.tv/osuscandinavian/pr ... Broadcasts

since there were more than 1 VOD this time i'll just post the whole past broadcast list
posted
Terribly sorry for not being able to attend, I have had some stuff to sort out IRL and my wifi has been cutting off a lot (im writing this on my phone btw)

If it is ok with Gyuufagit, is there a chance we could play that match sometime this sunday? (even though i dont stand a chance lelelelaelaeklalka roflmao XDDddddxxddDdd

rip
posted
Bara å snickra ihop dig en ny router!
show more