forum

Scandinavian Summer Open (Winner = Xytox)

posted
Total Posts

1-5 rate your experience of this tournament

5 - no complaints
39.29%
4 - a few issues but nothing major
39.29%
3 - it was okay
10.71%
2 - there were a lot of problems
0.00%
1 - it sucked
10.71%
Total votes: 28
show more
Player #1 - 31415926535897
how do i multi? /o\
-GN
Team Name: blah
Player #1 - -GN
please pick stream maps or ar4 or something
Grunt
Team Name: <コ:彡
Player #1 - Grunt
<コ:彡
thelewa
Player #1 - thelewa
wololo
Topic Starter
Kotayo

thelewa wrote:

Player #1 - thelewa
wololo
is this real life?

EDIT: REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED
Topic Starter
Kotayo
mappool and bracket has been released on the 2nd post
Liiraye
Looks really promising, guddo jobbu kotayo
Amanda
holy ship i forgot that im moving to the other end of Denmark on Friday, well i was going to play against CXu and if i won that with the biggest luck in the world i would play against lewa. im not even good at this game why should i play against these extremly pro players? T_T so i cant really play on friday, sorry to everyone ;_;
Slizzer
How does the FreeMod maps work? If you pick a FreeMod map are you forced to use at least 1 mod, or can you play it wihtout any mods (NoMod)?
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Slizzer wrote:

How does the FreeMod maps work? If you pick a FreeMod map are you forced to use at least 1 mod, or can you play it wihtout any mods (NoMod)?
it's just like in OWC

you're allowed to use any mod combination (except for DT/HT) including nomod
Physalis
jan ej lördagggggg
Topic Starter
Kotayo
http://www.twitch.tv/osuscandinavian/b/546532322

stream of the first day and it's matches

thought i'd post it here for those interested
Revy-
can you still register?
Mara
no
IppE
I tried Mara, but the wacom gods were not on my side today.
Topic Starter
Kotayo
http://www.twitch.tv/osuscandinavian/pr ... Broadcasts

since there were more than 1 VOD this time i'll just post the whole past broadcast list
Satella
Terribly sorry for not being able to attend, I have had some stuff to sort out IRL and my wifi has been cutting off a lot (im writing this on my phone btw)

If it is ok with Gyuufagit, is there a chance we could play that match sometime this sunday? (even though i dont stand a chance lelelelaelaeklalka roflmao XDDddddxxddDdd

rip
Liiraye
Bara å snickra ihop dig en ny router!
Topic Starter
Kotayo
Round 3 mappool has been posted

gonna look to release round 4/semi and finals/3rd place mappools tomorrow
Topic Starter
Kotayo
because this upcoming weekend was very cramped and there being limited time to practice for the players i changed the schedule a bit

semis and finals will now be played on 26th of july and 27th of july respectively

this also means that a lot of time this weekend opened up, so if you want a match to be rescheduled then agree on a new time with your opponent then message me about it

EDIT: double post to make sure people see there is a new update
Slizzer

Kotayo wrote:

Slizzer wrote:

I guess it might be good to mention that July 24 to 27 is the date for the NärCon event and anyone planning to participate in the event (me) wont be able to participate in SSO these days. Lets say that July 28th is off limits too since people (at least I) will be really worn out/tired after 3-4 days of NärCon.
so basically i'll just move the finals bracket to the week after närcon to avoid this problem :P
Kotayo~
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Slizzer wrote:

I guess it might be good to mention that July 24 to 27 is the date for the NärCon event and anyone planning to participate in the event (me) wont be able to participate in SSO these days. Lets say that July 28th is off limits too since people (at least I) will be really worn out/tired after 3-4 days of NärCon.

i'll fix the schedule after we know if the any of the 4 players playing that weekend will even go to NärCon
WORSTPOLACKEU
I am going to Närcon!
Slizzer
Please make a different mappool for Round 4 hau~
Topic Starter
Kotayo
all mappools are posted~
Topic Starter
Kotayo
so with the tournament ending with Xytox as the winner I'd like to ask you guys for your opinions on how the tournament was managed and everything like that

if you have any comments that i can use to improve future tournament feel free to write them in this thread
Suzuta
4/5 Needed more Olutta and less mic-muting.
Dolphin
RIP -GN

I was there when it happened.
Or rather, he was here when it happened lol.
Topic Starter
Kotayo
guess this can be removed from announcements now