forum

2024 videogame releases thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Patatitta
so, this subforum is pretty dead, and I know I'm not going to change that but I think making a thread and adding some variety would be nice

this thread is meant to discuss games released in 2024, your personal favourite, disappointments, what you want to try out, and any other stuff as long as it's related to 2024 releases. I also plan to bump this thread when the game awards start, to discuss that too. I may do a thread for 2025 releases on january
Reyalp51
im looking forward to play animal well, hades 2, balatro and others i cant remember rn, im playing coffee talk at the moment. Theres still a lot of great indies that ive left to play for later so i dont expect to play a lot more games released this year for a while
Topic Starter
Patatitta
couldn't be the fist post since this isn't OT and I didn't want to this on the OP

this is the list of videogames i've played released this year

Initially my goty was rabbit and steal, but then I played 1000x resist, and then I played until then, good games this year, lots of surprise too, judero came out of nowhere an that game is a banger

now, I don't think any of these games is winning the game awards, i'm pretty sure either animal well or balatro are going to win the "best indie game" awawrd
Karmine
Played Thaumaturge which is good and Dragon's Dogma 2 which is an absolute banger, it also got a big update like 2 weeks ago.

I have 1000x resits in my wishlist, don't know when I'll get to it.

I don't play many recent games sadly I'm stuck in old games limbo lol.