forum

Giga-P - Electric Angel

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven

No Dap wrote:

I don't understand why offset change requires rebubble when offset change after ranked can be adjusted with offline offset without unranking.
Risk of unsnapped notes/sliders/greenlines altering slider velocity due to changing the offset.
Topic Starter
pkk

Irreversible wrote:

[Easy]

Fine!

[Normal]

00:27:414 (2) - Please try to get smoother curves here, this slider looks really .. ;)

Else it's fine, sorry for that nazi LOL wow I spent all night trying to perfect that curve, fk that I'll just turn it into a simple slider shape

[Hard]

00:32:414 (7) - I would move this closer, I don't really see an indicator for a jump here. I think 135 220 will do the trick. fixed
00:32:814 (8) - And I'd probably stack this with 7, feels more natural. fixed
00:37:414 (4) - How about moving this down so it touches the end of slider 3, instead of something odd like this? It feels not really intuitive you mean it's too easy and too boring? .n. fixed
.01:48:214 (1) - Same with this, I would try to overlap it with the slider before, since the repeating slider ends the other way. fixed

[Insane]

How about AR 8.3? I think 8 is really low.. feels better to me, up to you tho. I don't want to kill people with AR8.3 DT, AR8 is fine.

00:49:814 (4) - Unrankable, the repeater is hidden under slider 1. I really would change this, I'm not quite sure if it is "too hidden" BUT I wouldn't risk it. fixed
01:06:614 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - How about a star shaped pattern instead of this? It would fit the 1/" vocals for sure, because they all sound the same, so the DS should be the same too, right? k
01:15:814 (6,7,1) - The DS could be better here, stick for an equal one. fixed
01:17:814 (1) - Move a bit closer to the last circle to fix the spacing. fixed
02:12:814 (4) - How about making this a triplet too? It would only fit the song, and since this is the insane, why not? originally was not going to do this because it might be a bit tricky in DT because triplets are evil, but I added it in now anyways with reduced DS
02:55:214 (7) - Don't let this end on a downbeat, try to adjust it so it starts on white and ends on red. A downbeat should mostly be a clickable action, since the beat is strong there. fixed
Thanks for modding! ;A;
Zero__wind
x.x
it's the first time I un&re-rank a map with timing changes so I didn't know that's not allowed=.=
I only know that rebubbling is needed if the map hasn't be ranked yet though
I should've asked about this inb4
sorry >.< and good luck with getting this ranked validly

But I'll never take the below as unrankable
Kibbleru
Rip unranked again and bubble popped lol.

Zero__wind wrote:

x.x
it's the first time I un&re-rank a map with timing changes so I didn't know that's not allowed=.=

i dont understand what the picture is Dx
Topic Starter
pkk

Kibbleru wrote:

Rip unranked again and bubble popped lol.

Zero__wind wrote:

x.x

i dont understand what the picture is Dx
the repeat arrow on the slider is blocked by a previous slider head so it may be hard to read/unexpected. However in this case I put a hit circle between the two objects so the repeat arrow shouldn't be covered too much, however I changed it just to be safe.
Zero__wind
@Kibbeleru: that's the "red" point in irre's mod
well. anyway, already changed
alsguswjd0
일렉트릭엔젤 - 카가미네 린 & 카가미네 렌
Irreversible
Sorry about the confusion about the unrankable Point, but I just want to stay on the safe side.

Let's give it another try now, cool map! :)

Re-Ranked!
Lanturn
Is it safe? 0_o

Congrats on the re-re-re-rank!
Kibbleru
gratz... AGAIN
[ Pingu ]
Grats again lel
Mao
Master of rerank. Hopefully it's going to stay ranked now ;__; Gratz for the 4th (?) time.
Topic Starter
pkk
wow 4 ranked maps in 1 week, I'm on fire
koreapenguin
R.I.P scores again
Kibbleru

koreapenguin wrote:

R.I.P scores again
RIP KP's top rank
yurunneram
this is hilarious. Gz
Xiaolin
GG
ColdTooth

Lapis Aoki wrote:

GG
but eh, congrats 4x ^3^
ErDeiviSupaHot
SODA STEREO ERES TU? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P
Underforest

ErDeiviSupaHot wrote:

SODA STEREO ERES TU? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P
No, este es Giga-P
Por favor evita las mayusculas
-Asuki-Chan-
i like the song but hp 7 needs to be turned down 1 or 2 clicks other than that its perfecto ;) <3