55.00%
Thumb pointed out
25.00%
Other
10.00%
Total votes: 20
Topic Starter
sametdze
there's actually a lot ways, believe it or not. I'll just tackle the big 3 for this survey..
nominomu
i never give anyone the middle finger
179bpm

nominomu wrote:

StudioGuma

179bpm wrote:

nominomu wrote:

But if I did I guess it would be thumb tucked over index
Nuuskamuikkunen
I have just given it to inanimate objects and untangible stuff.

In these cases, the second option.
ClevelandsMyBro
alternating between first and second

usually gave it to friends as casual banter or during roadrages to other commuters on the road.
m i g i
had me in my room flipping off the air
Topic Starter
sametdze
Oh btw I do thumb pointed out cuz uhhh yeah
lostsilver

179bpm wrote:

nominomu wrote:

same guys
im too polite, wholesome and kind to give someone the finger
Topic Starter
sametdze

lostsilver wrote:

179bpm wrote:

nominomu wrote:

same guys
But if you were not too polite, wholesome and kind, how would you do the finger
That's literally the survey guys
lostsilver

sametdze wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

179bpm wrote:

nominomu wrote:

same guys
i still wouldn't >:(
Duck o-o
thumb out
Topic Starter
sametdze

lostsilver wrote:

sametdze wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

179bpm wrote:

nominomu wrote:

same guys
But how do you eat pasta? Genuine question.
lostsilver

sametdze wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

sametdze wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

179bpm wrote:

nominomu wrote:

same guys
But how do you eat pasta? Genuine question.
with a fork :)
and i eat noodles with chopsticks
Patatitta
thumb above index
I AM VERY SMART
No way I never do that XD
Topic Starter
sametdze
bump, i wanna see more people's ways of flipping people off
Achromalia
hmm. don't remember any time i've done this with someone (i prefer not to antagonize people if i can help it), but the premise is simple enough. really i'm just not sure what the difference between "tucked over index" and "on top of index" would be, those descriptions seem ambiguous...

this is what seems most intuitive for me:
it's more like my thumb lays over each nailbed of all non-middle fingers, while those fingers sort of converge together at their tips as they push at the thumb-- creating counteracting forces with the thumb pressing down (primarily anchoring its pressure against the ring finger) while the other fingers pull up against it, excluding the middle finger which happily stands firm and high~

a funny way to think of it might be that your thumb is the hand that holds the three-finger string as you draw the bow, while your middle finger is the arrow. all the tension is drawn tightly at one central point of the string!

(don't actually try to pull your fingers that way though, that would probably cause some damage)

alternatively, i think this would be another intuitive form:
three fingers curl firmly but comfortably while the curled index is looser and angled higher, and the thumb is simply resting against the wall of the index while pointing up. the middle finger will do its thing :>

...another form, because i am an absolutely indecisive haze of a person:
three fingers curl, thumb against index's middle knuckle... the index and ring fingers converge a little...
MistressRemilia
Thumb over both index and ring finger.
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

hmm. don't remember any time i've done this with someone (i prefer not to antagonize people if i can help it), but the premise is simple enough. really i'm just not sure what the difference between "tucked over index" and "on top of index" would be, those descriptions seem ambiguous...

it's more like my thumb lays over each nailbed of all non-middle fingers, while those fingers sort of converge together at their tips as they push at the thumb-- creating counteracting forces with the thumb pressing down (primarily anchoring its pressure against the ring finger) while the other fingers pull up against it, excluding the middle finger which happily stands firm and high~

a funny way to think of it might be that your thumb is the hand that holds the three-finger string as you draw the bow, while your middle finger is the arrow. all the tension is drawn tightly at one central point of the string!

(don't actually try to pull your fingers that way though, that would probably cause some damage)

three fingers curl firmly but comfortably while the curled index is looser and angled higher, and the thumb is simply resting against the wall of the index while pointing up. the middle finger will do its thing :>

three fingers curl, thumb against index's middle knuckle... the index and ring fingers converge a little...
Topic Starter
sametdze
what do you have against vowels?
Achromalia

sametdze wrote:

they betray your anonymity, the cameras are watching!!

(also i just thought it would be funny, it was on-brand with the premise of "i don't actually know what you look like so this is my placeholder, you are now a mysterious blurry face on cctv")
Topic Starter
sametdze

Achromalia wrote:

sametdze wrote:

they betray your anonymity, the cameras are watching!!

(also i just thought it would be funny, it was on-brand with the premise of "i don't actually know what you look like so this is my placeholder, you are now a mysterious blurry face on cctv")
i look like ymir's politics teacher apparently..
Kaaruumii
i only have flipped off that one fat kid at my school (it was banter between us) on topic naturally my thumb is over index
PikaGEMER
i think at least when in a car, a quick thumbs down is gonna make someone more pissed then flipping someone off
Karmine

Achromalia wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Yeah like that.
lostsilver

Achromalia wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

the way you draw yourself is so cute,,,,

still havent gave someone the bird yet, so i dont know how i would
CreamStarlight
me: *strikes a pizza tower taunt*
B0ii

Nuuskamuikkunen wrote:

I have just given it to inanimate objects and untangible stuff.

In these cases, the second option.