forum

fripSide - Eternal Reality

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- H i N a -
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 25 ธันวาคม 2556 at 18:19:09

Artist: fripSide
Title: Eternal Reality
Source: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
Tags: fripSide Eternal Reality Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Misaka Mikoto Shirai Kuroko Saten Ruiko Uiharu Kazari
BPM: 145
Filesize: 5871kb
Play Time: 03:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.39 stars, 203 notes)
  2. Extra (4.92 stars, 1199 notes)
  3. Hard (4.91 stars, 587 notes)
  4. Insane (5 stars, 793 notes)
Download: fripSide - Eternal Reality
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S OP2 (Full Ver.)

Thanks For Play!! :)

Easy : 100% Done!
Hard : 100% Done!
Insane : 100% Done!
Extra : 100% Done!

Max Score
SPOILER
Easy : 2,472,634 (715 Combo)
Hard : 12,183,314 (847 Combo)
Insane : 33,000,360 (1,410 Combo)
Extra : 55,776,750 (1,550 Combo)

Special Thanks
SPOILER
Lou-kun
Soldsaga KunG
Zeroarg
kantokun

Lou-kun
REALITY~

First of, At 00:10:558 The circles after the slider need to get away from each other a bit.
And at 00:21:273 ... It's hard to even reach it .. I mean just after I click on the (3) green circle and move to reach the blue one I find that ALL the other circles are going after each other that will make the player fail! .. Put circle the other blue circles in a position to be near the green one and that the other circles aren't affected by it.. like this:

And at 00:41:696 circles are near each other in a hard way! So to make it a bit easier... Try this.

And at 01:04:868 The so MUCH near each other circles are getting in way of MANY MANY MANY stuff. Like it's hard to make it like others. SO, Instead of all those! What about a simple slider? Ps: It will do with the rhyme too.

01:25:144 ... Same ad the above, Do a slider that can revolve for few secs, Like this :

So, I've puttin' it like this: also done the circles in this sequnce so it's easy for players to reach and to make with the rhyem.

And if in ANY time you've done like this ( I gave you examples of them above.) just take the last part into a slider like this: or this .

Hint
Try to use random hit sounds cuz the Soft sounds doesn't go with the rhyme only just for short period .

Hope it helps!
Topic Starter
- H i N a -

Lou-kun wrote:

REALITY~

First of, At 00:10:558 The circles after the slider need to get away from each other a bit.
And at 00:21:273 ... It's hard to even reach it .. I mean just after I click on the (3) green circle and move to reach the blue one I find that ALL the other circles are going after each other that will make the player fail! .. Put circle the other blue circles in a position to be near the green one and that the other circles aren't affected by it.. like this:

And at 00:41:696 circles are near each other in a hard way! So to make it a bit easier... Try this.

And at 01:04:868 The so MUCH near each other circles are getting in way of MANY MANY MANY stuff. Like it's hard to make it like others. SO, Instead of all those! What about a simple slider? Ps: It will do with the rhyme too.

01:25:144 ... Same ad the above, Do a slider that can revolve for few secs, Like this :

So, I've puttin' it like this: also done the circles in this sequnce so it's easy for players to reach and to make with the rhyem.

And if in ANY time you've done like this ( I gave you examples of them above.) just take the last part into a slider like this: or this .

Hint
Try to use random hit sounds cuz the Soft sounds doesn't go with the rhyme only just for short period .

Hope it helps!

Fixed it all.

Thanks For Help :D
Soldsaga KunG
Offset : 560 ^^

Good Luck :)
Topic Starter
- H i N a -

Soldsaga KunG wrote:

Offset : 560 ^^

Good Luck :)

Thanks!!
Mythiax
Remove the "(Full Ver.)" Original title for song is "eternal reality" without caps. Fix it.

source

Also, not sure if those custom diff names will be allowed. Maybe just use Insane and Extra/Insane+
KantoKun
เปลี่ยนชื่อดิฟเป็น Insane กับ Extra ซะ ไม่งั้นจะแรงค์ไม่ได้
Topic Starter
- H i N a -

kantokun wrote:

เปลี่ยนชื่อดิฟเป็น Insane กับ Extra ซะ ไม่งั้นจะแรงค์ไม่ได้

ขอบคุณครับ

เปลี่ยนเรียบร้อยแล้วฮะ :D
Eni
eternal reality ´・ω・`
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.