Leguna
well, that's too bad
how much the total expenses, CodeS?
CodeS

Leguna wrote:

well, that's too bad
how much the total expenses, CodeS?
Let's See
I started the event with 77k Fuel, 64k Steel, 240k Ammo and 70k Bauxite.
and with 297 Buckets.
I went down to 0 Buckets, 26k Fuel, 47k Steel, 193k Ammo and 12k Bauxite when the bar of E-5 was at 50%
Then I gathered around 100 buckets and more resources, and right when I was almost done with E-5, I had to send the lap to warranty ASAP.
Jinxy
That really sucks, thought you blasted through it when you updated us previously.

RNG hates my Junyou with a vengeance.

My 3-2-1 timeline:
1. I had 4 CVLs (Every enemy died except flagship CL)
2. I had a DA BB to start the first hit (Haruna double-scratches that CL)
3. There were 5 other ships the CL could have aimed at (CL aims Junyou)
4. It could have done normal damage (lolCrits to red)
Leguna

CodeS wrote:

Let's See
I started the event with 77k Fuel, 64k Steel, 240k Ammo and 70k Bauxite.
and with 297 Buckets.
I went down to 0 Buckets, 26k Fuel, 47k Steel, 193k Ammo and 12k Bauxite when the bar of E-5 was at 50%
Then I gathered around 100 buckets and more resources, and right when I was almost done with E-5, I had to send the lap to warranty ASAP.
considering our HQ level difference not so far. probably i should quit crafting for the next 2 month. hard mode event was a resource killer afterall :roll:
kinda sitting ducks with this amount of resource
sorry Hachi.... but you've got Orel for this month...

Jinxy wrote:

That really sucks, thought you blasted through it when you updated us previously.

RNG hates my Junyou with a vengeance.

My 3-2-1 timeline:
1. I had 4 CVLs (Every enemy died except flagship CL)
2. I had a DA BB to start the first hit (Haruna double-scratches that CL)
3. There were 5 other ships the CL could have aimed at (CL aims Junyou)
4. It could have done normal damage (lolCrits to red)
it would be less costly if you have some subs to spare. since the enemy will hitting the subs like a punching bag.
Jinxy
I have 3 subs but I sent them all on an expedition. 4 CVLs are very good at clearing the enemy and most of the time it's a total wipeout or a one-alive which my BB eats so usually there's close to no damage. The amount of RNG shenanigans was pretty ridiculous on that run
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

I have 3 subs but I sent them all on an expedition. 4 CVLs are very good at clearing the enemy and most of the time it's a total wipeout or a one-alive which my BB eats so usually there's close to no damage. The amount of RNG shenanigans was pretty ridiculous on that run
ah, sorry. i thought you use the "non-stop" 3-2A run. of course with that formations it should be enough to wipe them all out with less damage, but then again, i agreed how random RNG can be.
Jinxy
mfw 2-5 boss survives night battle with 2hp
Jinxy
3-5 update bump.

New abyssal CL as boss, lolihime as preboss, apparently can drop event ships like amatsukaze and akashi

Still haven't gotten enough good DDs for 3-2 D:
Leguna
first node @ south route hurts like hell, especially at torpedo phase. haven't tried the north one though. i'll be waiting for further fleet composition ( i'm using 2 CL + 4 DD for this )
Jinxy

Reading the forums, basically south is 3-2 on crack and you need a light fleet (1 CAV allowed), but C has flagship wo kai 2 with the hellcat fighters and whatnot so that's even worse. A-E-F is also an alternative but A-E hasn't been confirmed yet. Seems to be 0BB which completely defeats the purpose because E is chock full of Rus
Gumpy
Is there anyway too play it outside of japan with an english transaltion.
Jinxy
KCV or KC3 are third party programs which translates the data and puts it outside the game screen, but the game itself doesn't have any full translations afaik. (KC3 has limited in-game quest translations)

You can't enter the lottery with them, though, but you could download either, set a Regional Cookie which applies to all your browsers, and be able to access the lottery without a VPN

EDIT: KCT does provide in-game translations, but it used to be detectable by the server unlike the above two and people have been banned for using it. Apparently that's fixed now but I don't know anyone who actually uses it so if you're feeling lucky then go for it
Gumpy

Jinxy wrote:

KCV or KC3 are third party programs which translates the data and puts it outside the game screen, but the game itself doesn't have any full translations afaik. (KC3 has limited in-game quest translations)

You can't enter the lottery with them, though, but you could download either, set a Regional Cookie which applies to all your browsers, and be able to access the lottery without a VPN

EDIT: KCT does provide in-game translations, but it used to be detectable by the server unlike the above two and people have been banned for using it. Apparently that's fixed now but I don't know anyone who actually uses it so if you're feeling lucky then go for it
Well now I know what to do at school.

Edit: well damn school internet conncetion has all the blocks can't even set up a proper VPN. Gonna try and get it to work at home and see if I can transfer it over to my school computer.
Leguna
You only need the API link though. since there was no need for VPN if you have it.
Jinxy

Leguna wrote:

You only need the API link though. since there was no need for VPN if you have it.
Assuming he's already got past the lottery. @Gumpyy API links bring you straight into the game but are basically username and passward rolled in one; anyone can access your game if they have the link so it has to be kept secret. However, you can only get one after you win the lottery and get into the game.

Also, the regional cookie should allow you to access the game without a VPN. Can't block a browser cookie.
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

Assuming he's already got past the lottery. @Gumpyy API links bring you straight into the game but are basically username and passward rolled in one; anyone can access your game if they have the link so it has to be kept secret. However, you can only get one after you win the lottery and get into the game.

Also, the regional cookie should allow you to access the game without a VPN. Can't block a browser cookie.

oh yeah, i forgot that. you need to pass the lottery first before you can obtain the API link.
in the other hand. finally got my 1st kill on the boss at 3-5 ( poi went overboard there )
Gumpy

Jinxy wrote:

Leguna wrote:

I sort of figured this out while going home from school. Given the fact you have to win a lottery and use a VPN to even access it it's probably not worth spending all that time. Also given the fact there a loads of other card games that don't require you to win a lottery >_> i'm just gonna play those instead. Unless there is something super special about this.
Jinxy
Behold: the mother of all construction logs http://unlockacgweb.galstars.net/Kancol ... hipLogList

I-8 flagship can give Bismarck :o (though I assume you still need to complete the Z1 quest so that's redundant)
CXu

Gumpyyy wrote:

I sort of figured this out while going home from school. Given the fact you have to win a lottery and use a VPN to even access it it's probably not worth spending all that time. Also given the fact there a loads of other card games that don't require you to win a lottery >_> i'm just gonna play those instead. Unless there is something super special about this.
Poke Kinomi. He has like 40 something accounts lying around to give to people.
Leguna

CXu wrote:

o_O is he a lottery master? lol

Jinxy wrote:

Behold: the mother of all construction logs http://unlockacgweb.galstars.net/Kancol ... hipLogList

I-8 flagship can give Bismarck :o (though I assume you still need to complete the Z1 quest so that's redundant)
now thats something new, go try it Jinxy. try not to rage when Fusou shown up~
KinomiCandy
For those who don't know, I'm currently helping people who needs (obviously) help to get into the game. If you need help without any problems by dealing with VPNs, getting lucky winning the lottery etc., you should check over here where I help everyone who needs it. http://www.himeuta.net/f5-kancolle-disc ... post155042
Jinxy

Leguna wrote:

CXu wrote:

o_O is he a lottery master? lol

Jinxy wrote:

now thats something new, go try it Jinxy. try not to rage when Fusou shown up~
Don't have Z1 (nor I-8 actually) yet. Just sent my subs on the 4th Exp30 a few hours ago.
CXu
Speaking of Bismarck, it's okay to hate nomi for getting her on his first try.
KinomiCandy

CXu wrote:

no reason to be upset 8-)

Leguna

KinomiCandy wrote:

CXu wrote:

no reason to be upset 8-)

just what kind of luck is that. getting Bismarck on first try ._.
Gumpy

CXu wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

Gonna try and do that soon.
Jinxy

CXu wrote:

It's ok, it's just Bismarck anyway, plenty of other BBs

KC Twitter wrote:

Bismarck Drei
wat
Leguna
i hope they make new art for her :| ( and no blueprint ofc)
currently at lv 70. gonna grind her just in case the next remodel will be 80 like Junyou.
Jinxy

yes

YES (Also I changed ammo to 6k)

Oh and World 6 confirmed. WHOO except I don't have 5 unlocked anyway so meh
Leguna
keep trying, she'll appear sooner or later lol
Jinxy
Dear Diary:

Today I cleared 3-4 in 2 tries, got Hatsukaze despite A-ranking the boss, went for a celebratory Bismarck LSC and my second one, saw a 5 hour timer, and....
SPOILER

BEAUTIFUL NIGHT.
Leguna
well, grats. took me 6 attempt to get her ( but i'm grateful with that )
what's left is to leveling her up. hoping new art for her 3rd remodel
CodeS
Oh Man, I really lost my motivation with the game after the event.
I Haven't touched it in like 1 month.
I'm really close to quit it for good, I guess I will try clearing that new map or something, Hoppou a cute

Leguna

CodeS wrote:

Oh Man, I really lost my motivation with the game after the event.
I Haven't touched it in like 1 month.
I'm really close to quit it for good, I guess I will try clearing that new map or something, Hoppou a cute

well, i know that feeling though. when you've hit the limit of boringness
and that new map, is just like the last event ( more or less ). i'm stuck at the last form of the enemy.

don't sink that Hoppo, take her home instead
Leguna
*oh devs why
Kurogamii
actually want to make CL/CA
got her
should i happy or what?

edit: using 400/100/600/30 no LSC
Leguna

Kurogamii wrote:

got her
should i happy or what?
she's good for starter. and low level remodel too ( lv 20 ). you might want to consider keeping her.
Gumpy

Kurogamii wrote:

got her
should i happy or what?
I got Mutsu when I was like level 5. Is that good?

Leguna is a ninja.
Jinxy
Nagato and Mutsu are pretty rare, at least rarer than the Kongou sisters but unfortunately they're outclassed by Kongous mid-late game imo. Early on they're all similar enough

Keep Fusou, at least until you get more BBs that can turn into BBV (Fusou and Ise class) since you need at least two for a bunch of quests. I roll with Yamashiro (<----) and Hyuuga myself, first and second BBs respectively

...why did you even use a BB recipe if you were aiming for CLs though...?
Leguna

Gumpyyy wrote:

I got Mutsu when I was like level 5. Is that good?

Leguna is a ninja.

Mutsu at lv 5? i never been so that lucky ( got first BB at lv 20 or so )

wait, what? i'm not a ninja D:
show more