forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy

Leguna wrote:

You only need the API link though. since there was no need for VPN if you have it.
Assuming he's already got past the lottery. @Gumpyy API links bring you straight into the game but are basically username and passward rolled in one; anyone can access your game if they have the link so it has to be kept secret. However, you can only get one after you win the lottery and get into the game.

Also, the regional cookie should allow you to access the game without a VPN. Can't block a browser cookie.
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

Assuming he's already got past the lottery. @Gumpyy API links bring you straight into the game but are basically username and passward rolled in one; anyone can access your game if they have the link so it has to be kept secret. However, you can only get one after you win the lottery and get into the game.

Also, the regional cookie should allow you to access the game without a VPN. Can't block a browser cookie.

oh yeah, i forgot that. you need to pass the lottery first before you can obtain the API link.
in the other hand. finally got my 1st kill on the boss at 3-5 ( poi went overboard there )
Gumpy

Jinxy wrote:

Leguna wrote:

You only need the API link though. since there was no need for VPN if you have it.

I sort of figured this out while going home from school. Given the fact you have to win a lottery and use a VPN to even access it it's probably not worth spending all that time. Also given the fact there a loads of other card games that don't require you to win a lottery >_> i'm just gonna play those instead. Unless there is something super special about this.
Jinxy
Behold: the mother of all construction logs http://unlockacgweb.galstars.net/Kancol ... hipLogList

I-8 flagship can give Bismarck :o (though I assume you still need to complete the Z1 quest so that's redundant)
CXu

Gumpyyy wrote:

I sort of figured this out while going home from school. Given the fact you have to win a lottery and use a VPN to even access it it's probably not worth spending all that time. Also given the fact there a loads of other card games that don't require you to win a lottery >_> i'm just gonna play those instead. Unless there is something super special about this.
Poke Kinomi. He has like 40 something accounts lying around to give to people.
Leguna

CXu wrote:

o_O is he a lottery master? lol

Jinxy wrote:

Behold: the mother of all construction logs http://unlockacgweb.galstars.net/Kancol ... hipLogList

I-8 flagship can give Bismarck :o (though I assume you still need to complete the Z1 quest so that's redundant)
now thats something new, go try it Jinxy. try not to rage when Fusou shown up~
KinomiCandy
For those who don't know, I'm currently helping people who needs (obviously) help to get into the game. If you need help without any problems by dealing with VPNs, getting lucky winning the lottery etc., you should check over here where I help everyone who needs it. http://www.himeuta.net/f5-kancolle-disc ... post155042
Jinxy

Leguna wrote:

CXu wrote:

o_O is he a lottery master? lol

Jinxy wrote:

now thats something new, go try it Jinxy. try not to rage when Fusou shown up~
Don't have Z1 (nor I-8 actually) yet. Just sent my subs on the 4th Exp30 a few hours ago.
CXu
Speaking of Bismarck, it's okay to hate nomi for getting her on his first try.
KinomiCandy

CXu wrote:

no reason to be upset 8-)

Leguna

KinomiCandy wrote:

CXu wrote:

no reason to be upset 8-)

just what kind of luck is that. getting Bismarck on first try ._.
Gumpy

CXu wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

Gonna try and do that soon.
Jinxy

CXu wrote:

It's ok, it's just Bismarck anyway, plenty of other BBs

KC Twitter wrote:

Bismarck Drei
wat
Leguna
i hope they make new art for her :| ( and no blueprint ofc)
currently at lv 70. gonna grind her just in case the next remodel will be 80 like Junyou.
Jinxy

yes

YES (Also I changed ammo to 6k)

Oh and World 6 confirmed. WHOO except I don't have 5 unlocked anyway so meh
Leguna
keep trying, she'll appear sooner or later lol
Jinxy
Dear Diary:

Today I cleared 3-4 in 2 tries, got Hatsukaze despite A-ranking the boss, went for a celebratory Bismarck LSC and my second one, saw a 5 hour timer, and....
SPOILER

BEAUTIFUL NIGHT.
Leguna
well, grats. took me 6 attempt to get her ( but i'm grateful with that )
what's left is to leveling her up. hoping new art for her 3rd remodel
CodeS
Oh Man, I really lost my motivation with the game after the event.
I Haven't touched it in like 1 month.
I'm really close to quit it for good, I guess I will try clearing that new map or something, Hoppou a cute

Leguna

CodeS wrote:

Oh Man, I really lost my motivation with the game after the event.
I Haven't touched it in like 1 month.
I'm really close to quit it for good, I guess I will try clearing that new map or something, Hoppou a cute

well, i know that feeling though. when you've hit the limit of boringness
and that new map, is just like the last event ( more or less ). i'm stuck at the last form of the enemy.

don't sink that Hoppo, take her home instead
Leguna
*oh devs why
Kurogamii
actually want to make CL/CA
got her
should i happy or what?

edit: using 400/100/600/30 no LSC
Leguna

Kurogamii wrote:

got her
should i happy or what?
she's good for starter. and low level remodel too ( lv 20 ). you might want to consider keeping her.
Gumpy

Kurogamii wrote:

got her
should i happy or what?
I got Mutsu when I was like level 5. Is that good?

Leguna is a ninja.
Jinxy
Nagato and Mutsu are pretty rare, at least rarer than the Kongou sisters but unfortunately they're outclassed by Kongous mid-late game imo. Early on they're all similar enough

Keep Fusou, at least until you get more BBs that can turn into BBV (Fusou and Ise class) since you need at least two for a bunch of quests. I roll with Yamashiro (<----) and Hyuuga myself, first and second BBs respectively

...why did you even use a BB recipe if you were aiming for CLs though...?
Leguna

Gumpyyy wrote:

I got Mutsu when I was like level 5. Is that good?

Leguna is a ninja.

Mutsu at lv 5? i never been so that lucky ( got first BB at lv 20 or so )

wait, what? i'm not a ninja D:
Kurogamii

Jinxy wrote:

Nagato and Mutsu are pretty rare, at least rarer than the Kongou sisters but unfortunately they're outclassed by Kongous mid-late game imo. Early on they're all similar enough

Keep Fusou, at least until you get more BBs that can turn into BBV (Fusou and Ise class) since you need at least two for a bunch of quests. I roll with Yamashiro (<----) and Hyuuga myself, first and second BBs respectively

...why did you even use a BB recipe if you were aiming for CLs though...?
use CL/CA recipe mostly got DD, and not rare DD (even my flagship itself is CL/CA)
and use BB mostly got CA/CL
that's why
Gumpy

Leguna wrote:

Mutsu at lv 5? i never been so that lucky ( got first BB at lv 20 or so )
I have 4 now and i'm level 14.
Leguna

Gumpyyy wrote:

I have 4 now and i'm level 14.
better save your luck for another ship Gump, don't waste it on Mutslug D:
i never have that much BB in early game. was obsessed with CA/CL at that time ( saving resource thats why )
Jinxy
Three sorties to 3-5 and three victories. This fleet doesn't fool around. (Tanikaze, Ryuujou, Haruna dropped)

The last one is probably the annoying one, but that's for tomorrow
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

Three sorties to 3-5 and three victories. This fleet doesn't fool around. (Tanikaze, Ryuujou, Haruna dropped)

The last one is probably the annoying one, but that's for tomorrow
yep, i'm struggling here with the last one. need that medal .....
Jinxy
Possibly my favourite 6 girls right now. Got sent back by B a few times and compass derailed me twice, but once I got past B, G was a non-issue and they wrecked the shit out of Tsu in torp phase. Got Akigumo, and my celebratory Taihou LSC got Shoukaku.

Leguna
oh, thanks Jinxy~ using same fleet comp as you and bang! finally cleared 3-5
Jinxy
What is with Yukikazes and being heavily damaged on the 6th slot lol

Also, the secret of 6-1
Gumpy
Is getting a second Mutsu good enough reason too kill someone?
Leguna

Gumpyyy wrote:

not for me at least. but if you got Nagato....
i couldn't be more happy getting her after burning resources in quest for searching Nagato
Jinxy

Gumpyyy wrote:

Are you still doing BB crafts?

Honestly I stopped BB and CV(L) crafts after I got one to two of each, 2 BB and 2 CV (craft + Akagi) should last you far enough until the other BBs and CVs start dropping, let alone having 4 BBs.

You'll get more than enough BBs and CVs from LSC failures too, so why waste resources now when you can waste them in the future
Gumpy

Jinxy wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

Are you still doing BB crafts?

Honestly I stopped BB and CV(L) crafts after I got one to two of each, 2 BB and 2 CV (craft + Akagi) should last you far enough until the other BBs and CVs start dropping, let alone having 4 BBs.

You'll get more than enough BBs and CVs from LSC failures too, so why waste resources now when you can waste them in the future
Because i'm gonna be gone for a week so I might aswell spend most of it so I have full when I come back.
Jinxy
Ah, fair point. Definitely craft to stay below regeneration cap then.
Kurogamii
got fusou from tonight's construction
and got her again when levelling at 2-2's boss node
scrap or use for mod catalyst?
show more