forum

Kantai Collection

posted
Total Posts
show more
Leguna
be sure to avoid the boss node at 1-5 ( unless if you still haven't cleared monthly quest ). or your HQ lv will skyrocket ( i regret it now )
well, i think you want to lv up Shouhou first, Akagi was a bauxite-muncher, and as for that 12.7, you can scrap it for extra resource or to clear the weekly scrap quest
Jinxy
Ok, thanks. One more thing, how do you boost accuracy against subs at night? Made the silly mistake of taking them on at first and got nothing out of it except a cut-in and trip to the docks
Leguna
well, somehow subs became invincible when it comes to night battle, even if you manage to deal a damage, it would be no more than 1.
better avoid them or kill them all before the night battle
Jinxy
Dear Diary, Today I learnt how to farm sparkles

CodeS

Jinxy wrote:

Dear Diary, Today I learnt how to farm sparkles

Sparkling ships at that level?
what are you doing, the event map?

Also

SOON

I had to stop a few days ago because I ran out of buckets.
Jinxy
Ammo/Fuel Expeditions, I spam sorties and they keep getting ridiculously low
Leguna
soo.... trying LSC to grab Bismarck and...
16k fuel 24k ammo 24k steel 12k bauxite and 80 devmats
Haruna-Noshiro-Suzuya-F u s o u
RNG-sama hates me this time..
frfrfr_old

Leguna wrote:

soo.... trying LSC to grab Bismarck and...
16k fuel 24k ammo 24k steel 12k bauxite and 80 devmats
Haruna-Noshiro-Suzuya-F u s o u
RNG-sama hates me this time..
Only 4 tries. Ahah. You kidding about RNG, right?
Leguna
oh? you had worst then? :P
i know it's not much of tries. but still, getting Fusou in the last try kinda sting.
frfrfr_old
I got my Bismarck from 18th attempt. And people on wiki says it's good. Now i trying to get Musashi, 3rd attempt now (1 LSC per day-two, usually).
But yes, Fusou as LSC result it's not good. Good luck with LSC, maybe RNG-goddess will be kind with you.=)
Jinxy
that moment when you prepare for the final E-2 run and turns out it became Normal mode because HQ level went to 30

EDIT:

CLEARED AL THANK YOU BASED OP SANSHIKI
Leguna
well, just trying to clear dailies and finally got her
i guess RNG-sama blessed me today =3
abalee
YAMATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flower
Just wondering. How long will you prepare for hundreds of thousand of resources? Is there any special technique to obtain resources quickly?
Leguna
if i have to guess. you have to resist that urge to craft and do 2-3 run until you bored like hell. less sortie, more expedition. and never forget daily quest. perhaps you can collect hundred of thousand resource in 2 month or 3 with that in mind.
Jinxy
Blasted through 2-1 effortlessly pre-event, now that there's the new quest to clear it, the fucking piece of shit compass just absolutely refuses to send me to boss. I've sortied for 2 days now

EDIT: rants are 100% effective in getting the compass to stop fucking around
Leguna
Lol. i couldn't agree more. the only thing you need to fix that random compass was to yell in front of your monitor XD
Flower
Thank you Luguna. After I level my Sou'ryuu it'll be time stealing fuel and ammo from 2-3.
CodeS
I'm sad because I had to send my laptop to warranty right when I was almost done with E-5.
I had enough buckets to clear it...

at least Tokitsukaze is ultra cute, Her voice is <3
Time to go back to gather resources
Leguna
well, that's too bad
how much the total expenses, CodeS?
CodeS

Leguna wrote:

well, that's too bad
how much the total expenses, CodeS?
Let's See
I started the event with 77k Fuel, 64k Steel, 240k Ammo and 70k Bauxite.
and with 297 Buckets.
I went down to 0 Buckets, 26k Fuel, 47k Steel, 193k Ammo and 12k Bauxite when the bar of E-5 was at 50%
Then I gathered around 100 buckets and more resources, and right when I was almost done with E-5, I had to send the lap to warranty ASAP.
Jinxy
That really sucks, thought you blasted through it when you updated us previously.

RNG hates my Junyou with a vengeance.

My 3-2-1 timeline:
1. I had 4 CVLs (Every enemy died except flagship CL)
2. I had a DA BB to start the first hit (Haruna double-scratches that CL)
3. There were 5 other ships the CL could have aimed at (CL aims Junyou)
4. It could have done normal damage (lolCrits to red)
Leguna

CodeS wrote:

Let's See
I started the event with 77k Fuel, 64k Steel, 240k Ammo and 70k Bauxite.
and with 297 Buckets.
I went down to 0 Buckets, 26k Fuel, 47k Steel, 193k Ammo and 12k Bauxite when the bar of E-5 was at 50%
Then I gathered around 100 buckets and more resources, and right when I was almost done with E-5, I had to send the lap to warranty ASAP.
considering our HQ level difference not so far. probably i should quit crafting for the next 2 month. hard mode event was a resource killer afterall :roll:
kinda sitting ducks with this amount of resource
sorry Hachi.... but you've got Orel for this month...

Jinxy wrote:

That really sucks, thought you blasted through it when you updated us previously.

RNG hates my Junyou with a vengeance.

My 3-2-1 timeline:
1. I had 4 CVLs (Every enemy died except flagship CL)
2. I had a DA BB to start the first hit (Haruna double-scratches that CL)
3. There were 5 other ships the CL could have aimed at (CL aims Junyou)
4. It could have done normal damage (lolCrits to red)
it would be less costly if you have some subs to spare. since the enemy will hitting the subs like a punching bag.
Jinxy
I have 3 subs but I sent them all on an expedition. 4 CVLs are very good at clearing the enemy and most of the time it's a total wipeout or a one-alive which my BB eats so usually there's close to no damage. The amount of RNG shenanigans was pretty ridiculous on that run
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

I have 3 subs but I sent them all on an expedition. 4 CVLs are very good at clearing the enemy and most of the time it's a total wipeout or a one-alive which my BB eats so usually there's close to no damage. The amount of RNG shenanigans was pretty ridiculous on that run
ah, sorry. i thought you use the "non-stop" 3-2A run. of course with that formations it should be enough to wipe them all out with less damage, but then again, i agreed how random RNG can be.
Jinxy
mfw 2-5 boss survives night battle with 2hp
Jinxy
3-5 update bump.

New abyssal CL as boss, lolihime as preboss, apparently can drop event ships like amatsukaze and akashi

Still haven't gotten enough good DDs for 3-2 D:
Leguna
first node @ south route hurts like hell, especially at torpedo phase. haven't tried the north one though. i'll be waiting for further fleet composition ( i'm using 2 CL + 4 DD for this )
Jinxy

Reading the forums, basically south is 3-2 on crack and you need a light fleet (1 CAV allowed), but C has flagship wo kai 2 with the hellcat fighters and whatnot so that's even worse. A-E-F is also an alternative but A-E hasn't been confirmed yet. Seems to be 0BB which completely defeats the purpose because E is chock full of Rus
Gumpy
Is there anyway too play it outside of japan with an english transaltion.
Jinxy
KCV or KC3 are third party programs which translates the data and puts it outside the game screen, but the game itself doesn't have any full translations afaik. (KC3 has limited in-game quest translations)

You can't enter the lottery with them, though, but you could download either, set a Regional Cookie which applies to all your browsers, and be able to access the lottery without a VPN

EDIT: KCT does provide in-game translations, but it used to be detectable by the server unlike the above two and people have been banned for using it. Apparently that's fixed now but I don't know anyone who actually uses it so if you're feeling lucky then go for it
Gumpy

Jinxy wrote:

KCV or KC3 are third party programs which translates the data and puts it outside the game screen, but the game itself doesn't have any full translations afaik. (KC3 has limited in-game quest translations)

You can't enter the lottery with them, though, but you could download either, set a Regional Cookie which applies to all your browsers, and be able to access the lottery without a VPN

EDIT: KCT does provide in-game translations, but it used to be detectable by the server unlike the above two and people have been banned for using it. Apparently that's fixed now but I don't know anyone who actually uses it so if you're feeling lucky then go for it
Well now I know what to do at school.

Edit: well damn school internet conncetion has all the blocks can't even set up a proper VPN. Gonna try and get it to work at home and see if I can transfer it over to my school computer.
Leguna
You only need the API link though. since there was no need for VPN if you have it.
Jinxy

Leguna wrote:

You only need the API link though. since there was no need for VPN if you have it.
Assuming he's already got past the lottery. @Gumpyy API links bring you straight into the game but are basically username and passward rolled in one; anyone can access your game if they have the link so it has to be kept secret. However, you can only get one after you win the lottery and get into the game.

Also, the regional cookie should allow you to access the game without a VPN. Can't block a browser cookie.
Leguna

Jinxy wrote:

Assuming he's already got past the lottery. @Gumpyy API links bring you straight into the game but are basically username and passward rolled in one; anyone can access your game if they have the link so it has to be kept secret. However, you can only get one after you win the lottery and get into the game.

Also, the regional cookie should allow you to access the game without a VPN. Can't block a browser cookie.

oh yeah, i forgot that. you need to pass the lottery first before you can obtain the API link.
in the other hand. finally got my 1st kill on the boss at 3-5 ( poi went overboard there )
Gumpy

Jinxy wrote:

Leguna wrote:

I sort of figured this out while going home from school. Given the fact you have to win a lottery and use a VPN to even access it it's probably not worth spending all that time. Also given the fact there a loads of other card games that don't require you to win a lottery >_> i'm just gonna play those instead. Unless there is something super special about this.
Jinxy
Behold: the mother of all construction logs http://unlockacgweb.galstars.net/Kancol ... hipLogList

I-8 flagship can give Bismarck :o (though I assume you still need to complete the Z1 quest so that's redundant)
CXu

Gumpyyy wrote:

I sort of figured this out while going home from school. Given the fact you have to win a lottery and use a VPN to even access it it's probably not worth spending all that time. Also given the fact there a loads of other card games that don't require you to win a lottery >_> i'm just gonna play those instead. Unless there is something super special about this.
Poke Kinomi. He has like 40 something accounts lying around to give to people.
Leguna

CXu wrote:

Poke Kinomi. He has like 40 something accounts lying around to give to people.
o_O is he a lottery master? lol

Jinxy wrote:

Behold: the mother of all construction logs http://unlockacgweb.galstars.net/Kancol ... hipLogList

I-8 flagship can give Bismarck :o (though I assume you still need to complete the Z1 quest so that's redundant)
now thats something new, go try it Jinxy. try not to rage when Fusou shown up~
KinomiCandy
For those who don't know, I'm currently helping people who needs (obviously) help to get into the game. If you need help without any problems by dealing with VPNs, getting lucky winning the lottery etc., you should check over here where I help everyone who needs it. http://www.himeuta.net/f5-kancolle-disc ... post155042
show more