1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
p.s. You should give some white to that character, or else he's going to be see through while playing. Big time.
posted

RL Link wrote:

>fruit-ryuuta.png.png
There lies the problem. Remove ".png" from the actual file name.
If the skin doesn't have a "fruit-ryuuta.png" just means it's not using a custom one, or something else. Meaning you can just throw your own in there if you feel like it. If it does have it, you just replace it.
Tyvm!! now i can use my character!! thx a lot!

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

p.s. You should give some white to that character, or else he's going to be see through while playing. Big time.
Woops! forgot to color that in earlier! thx for pointing that out. now i colored it in with a greyish color.

posted
Mio and Miku ^^

posted
Popoyo, you stole my idea of the fruit bowl being on the character's head. They are good anyway.
posted

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Popoyo, you stole my idea of the fruit bowl being on the character's head. They are good anyway.
Wait wut?
posted
Did someone just say Mio? Saved.
Thank ye Popoyo.
posted

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

fartownik wrote:

Page 1's post
Is that so.
posted

JInxyjem wrote:

Is that so.
Weegee's not holding it up. That's what I meant. >.>
posted
hmm
hmm
hmm
hmm

Just sayin'
posted
Weegee please stop posting in this thread unless you have something constructive to add.
posted
ummmm... skipper ?!?!?!

posted

popoyo wrote:

Mio and Miku ^^
YES! I LOVE YOU!
posted

popoyo wrote:

miku ^^
INSTANT PERSONAL SKIN ELEMENT :)
posted
>w<

posted
Kirby >□<

posted
how do I download these things?

I want the cirno one from the first page, and I want the kirby one from this page
posted
do you have any skins downloaded?

If not, open osume.exe in your osu!'s root directory. Click the Skins tab, then pick a skin (or a few).

If you do already have a custom skin, right click one of the images you want to use and click Save as. Find your osu! folder and then the skins directory then pick a skin (that you use or will be using). Save it there as "fruit-ryuuta.png". Everything should work after that.

Oh yeah, if you haven't selected the skin you will be using in the options, do that too.
posted
If you don't want to change any of your existing skins, simply make a folder and put your "fruit-ryuuta.png" in it. Then make a file in notepad called "skin.ini" with the following information in it:
Name: Put a name for the skin here. (e.g. Kirby CTB)
Author: Put your name here.
And put that in there too. Then you can just pick it off the skin menu.
posted
This took like 3 mins xD

posted

This was completely done in GIMP.

Custom graphics by legendofzeldarocks (http://legendofzeldarocks.deviantart.com)

Flipjick wrote:

I made a custom Ness one just using his sprite... but it is only in my Earthbound skin... crippes.
The plate's a bit low, don't ya think?
show more