forum

Custom Catch The Beat characters (UPDATED 17-05-13)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This thread has been hi-jacked by deadbeat \:D/

Since Rolled isn't around very often and never updates this(it's been 3 years D:), i'm taking over with his permission of course :p
I've separated the fruit-ryuuta's into 4 categories, Anime, Video Games, Vocaloid and Other. If some are in the wrong category, then sorry. I don't know all of the characters :(

To change your Catch The Beat character:
  1. Open your osu! skin folder. The default file path is (C:/Program Files/osu!/Skins)(forward slash lols)
  2. Select your current active skin
  3. Choose a replacement CtB character from this thread that you wish to use
  4. Click the thumbnail (DO NOT SAVE THE THUMBAIL!), which will redirect you to the full-sized Fruit-Ryuuta.png
  5. Right click the image, select "Save Image As.." and save it as "fruit-ryuuta" somewhere easily accessible (Desktop, My Documents)
  6. Drag the new character into the Skin folder which you should already have open. Click "Yes" to replace the old version if prompted.
Counter: 204

There is also a thread where you can request Ryuuta's which can be located here.

Download: CTB-04-04-10.rar
RemmyX25

Rolled wrote:

For now, everybody can enjoy playing CTB with their very own Remmy character, though! (created by kohakukun19)
:)
rust45
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid
Heeere's Cirno
Thanks to Rokodo for making them.

crystalsuicune
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Hakujitsumu
fartownik

Kohakukun19
I recently made another, It's an 8-bit Megaman sprite I made for my Megaman Skin. Though it turns out someone already beat me to the finish on that skin. :( Aw Well.. I got mi own now XD

Here's the plate.

And Here's the Blue Bomber himself. <3

Here's a Screen Shot of me testing it out. Like my fruits? lol
Topic Starter
Rolled
Excellent work so far guys ^_____________^

I'll have the OP updated with some kind of thumbnail-view linking to full size images. Really though, good work with everybody.
Ryuukun
Dunno lol.
Back when i still played i wasn't good with any other character then the original Ryuta
Derekku
omfg that Cirno is TOO cute D:

Nice @ all of them, though :D
Kitsunemimi
Cirno has no legs though! If you play a Hard song on Hard Rock, you'll see her 'bottom'. I noticed that she's not "chibi-ified", maybe that'll help?

Also, what's the significance of fruit-plate.png?
LuigiHann

Harris73 wrote:

Also, what's the significance of fruit-plate.png?
It's in the template skin, but it's not used for anything. Probably just there by mistake.
Tapdancingmetroid

Yay. :D
I don't have access to a computer with osu right now, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works.
Meh.
vytalibus
hurr

Larto
You guys know that if you don't skin your character completely = down to the feet, it will be cut off on maps with very small circlesize >_>
XepherX3
here are a few of mine :lol:

Lesjuh

Jinxy

Metroid wrote:

Heeere's Cirno
Thanks to Rokodo for making them.
Cirno's hands look weird. I have never seen anyone hold a plate like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fartownik wrote:

Miku's face looks pale.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x3ns0r wrote:

here are a few of mine :lol:
Kitsunemimi
show more