you are viewing an old version of the osu! site, possibly because the current page is unavailable on the new website.
click here to switch back to the current design.
osu! Alumni
1,884 posts
This thread has been hi-jacked by deadbeat \:D/

Since Rolled isn't around very often and never updates this(it's been 3 years D:), i'm taking over with his permission of course :p
I've separated the fruit-ryuuta's into 4 categories, Anime, Video Games, Vocaloid and Other. If some are in the wrong category, then sorry. I don't know all of the characters :(To change your Catch The Beat character:
  1. Open your osu! skin folder. The default file path is (C:/Program Files/osu!/Skins)(forward slash lols)
  2. Select your current active skin
  3. Choose a replacement CtB character from this thread that you wish to use
  4. Click the thumbnail (DO NOT SAVE THE THUMBAIL!), which will redirect you to the full-sized Fruit-Ryuuta.png
  5. Right click the image, select "Save Image As.." and save it as "fruit-ryuuta" somewhere easily accessible (Desktop, My Documents)
  6. Drag the new character into the Skin folder which you should already have open. Click "Yes" to replace the old version if prompted.

Counter: 204

Anime

Video Games

Vocaloid

Other

There is also a thread where you can request Ryuuta's which can be located here.

Download: CTB-04-04-10.rar
Last edited by Rolled on , edited 8 times in total.
osu! Alumni
3,063 posts
Rolled wrote:
For now, everybody can enjoy playing CTB with their very own Remmy character, though! (created by kohakukun19)

:)
Need to get a hold of me? IRC or Forum PM me! If I'm not around, leave me an email at remmyx25@ppy.sh !!
Rhythm Incarnate
758 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Warning: I take mod requests in the #mod channels and only there. DO NOT forum PM or chat PM or you will go on my personal blacklist. This excludes people who I respect for one reason or another.
I have left the MAT as I feel as though I wasn't doing anything to justify being there.
Rhythm Incarnate
857 posts
Heeere's Cirno
Thanks to Rokodo for making them.

SPOILER

SPOILER
Rhythm Incarnate
6,500 posts
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Slider Savant
106 posts
Rhythm Incarnate
2,190 posts
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
I recently made another, It's an 8-bit Megaman sprite I made for my Megaman Skin. Though it turns out someone already beat me to the finish on that skin. :( Aw Well.. I got mi own now XD

Here's the plate.

And Here's the Blue Bomber himself. <3

Here's a Screen Shot of me testing it out. Like my fruits? lol
osu! Alumni
1,884 posts
Excellent work so far guys ^_____________^

I'll have the OP updated with some kind of thumbnail-view linking to full size images. Really though, good work with everybody.
Combo Commander
460 posts
Dunno lol.
Back when i still played i wasn't good with any other character then the original Ryuta
COOL DUDE
7,315 posts
omfg that Cirno is TOO cute D:

Nice @ all of them, though :D
Rhythm Incarnate
2,329 posts
Cirno has no legs though! If you play a Hard song on Hard Rock, you'll see her 'bottom'. I noticed that she's not "chibi-ified", maybe that'll help?

Also, what's the significance of fruit-plate.png?
Resident Skinner
4,416 posts
Harris73 wrote:
Also, what's the significance of fruit-plate.png?

It's in the template skin, but it's not used for anything. Probably just there by mistake.
osu! Alumni
225 posts

Yay. :D
I don't have access to a computer with osu right now, so I'm not entirely sure how well it works.
Meh.
osu! Alumni
772 posts
Locked 1201 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 81  next