1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
Umm.. no 5-times posting please. :)

I use one of the Cirno ryuutas. Yeah, the one posted by Metroid on the first page
posted
how can i play with any of those custom CTB characters? :-| i'm sorry for this stupid question, but i don't know.
posted

Rolled wrote:

To use the custom characters, all you need to do is replace the current fruit-ryuuta.png in whatever skin you are using and you are set.
posted
Made this in 5 seconds lmao:

(The plate top is wrong, but live with it xD)



More weird stuff :



posted
Don't add me to that shopping cart one. I'm gonna go work on my skin.
posted
i tried to add my custom catch the beat character in but it doesn't work. in the folder of the skin that i'm using, there isn't a origianl fruit-ryuuta.png file. someone help me plz. :cry: and this is what my ctb character looks like if it helps solve this problem

posted
>fruit-ryuuta.png.png
There lies the problem. Remove ".png" from the actual file name.
If the skin doesn't have a "fruit-ryuuta.png" just means it's not using a custom one, or something else. Meaning you can just throw your own in there if you feel like it. If it does have it, you just replace it.

posted
p.s. You should give some white to that character, or else he's going to be see through while playing. Big time.
posted

RL Link wrote:

>fruit-ryuuta.png.png
There lies the problem. Remove ".png" from the actual file name.
If the skin doesn't have a "fruit-ryuuta.png" just means it's not using a custom one, or something else. Meaning you can just throw your own in there if you feel like it. If it does have it, you just replace it.
Tyvm!! now i can use my character!! thx a lot!

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

p.s. You should give some white to that character, or else he's going to be see through while playing. Big time.
Woops! forgot to color that in earlier! thx for pointing that out. now i colored it in with a greyish color.

posted
Mio and Miku ^^



posted
Popoyo, you stole my idea of the fruit bowl being on the character's head. They are good anyway.
posted

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Popoyo, you stole my idea of the fruit bowl being on the character's head. They are good anyway.
Wait wut?
posted
Did someone just say Mio? Saved.
Thank ye Popoyo.
posted

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Popoyo, you stole my idea of the fruit bowl being on the character's head. They are good anyway.

fartownik wrote:

Page 1's post
Is that so.
posted

JInxyjem wrote:

Is that so.
Weegee's not holding it up. That's what I meant. >.>
posted
hmm
hmm
hmm
hmm

Just sayin'
posted
Weegee please stop posting in this thread unless you have something constructive to add.
posted
ummmm... skipper ?!?!?!


posted

popoyo wrote:

Mio and Miku ^^
YES! I LOVE YOU!
posted

popoyo wrote:

miku ^^
INSTANT PERSONAL SKIN ELEMENT :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.