pooptartsonas wrote:

USATEI
USATEI
USATEI
USATEI
USATEI
fixd
silmarilen
to all the ar9 haters: i hope they pick a nice jumpy ar8 map is one of the future rounds, like ivaltek or something
fartownik

silmarilen wrote:

to all the ar9 haters: i hope they pick a nice jumpy ar8 map is one of the future rounds, like ivaltek or something
Yeah, that'd result in only one thing: no one picking that map.
silmarilen
make it the tie breaker
fartownik
Tiebreaker is freemod.
silmarilen
fuck
pooptartsonas
Then the team down 2-3 would intentionally lose so they don't have to publicly humiliate themselves
Darksonic
Are there any pro player that could hate ar 9? if so this owc will be a pain for them ;)

ar 8 sucks
Mismagius

silmarilen wrote:

this, please
buny

silmarilen wrote:

err, how many ar9 haters are there?

honestly i haven't seen many people that hate ar9 other than the ones that literally only play ar10 maps and get C on them.
Icyteru
wait....so people hate AR9 cause it's too slow?

Wut.
Soarezi

MaDBoY94 wrote:

We will just show our godlike powers off. And then everyone will bow to the power of Estonia! Mwhahaha
good luck.
silmarilen

[AirCoN] wrote:

Wut.
read through the past couple of pages, there was a small discussion about wether the tiebreaker should be freemod or not, and one of the arguments was that the map was hard to read with ar9
Almost

[AirCoN] wrote:

Wut.
If you only play AR10+ and nothing else, then it looks incredibly slow.
Topic Starter
Loctav
Then stop playing AR10 only :P
What's that for a world champion who can only race on high speed but fails horribly at parking the car in the parking lot.
Icyteru
I agree, osu! world cup should not be about who's the fastest player, but should be about who has the greatest cumalative skill in osu!
AmaiHachimitsu
Nothing against ar 9 or 8 even though it's harder for most(?) of us. We're in the same boat and low-ar maps can be used for strategic issues by some teams, making the show interesting.

I can already see the despair when ar9 DT maps will be available
Gigo
Yeah, I guess there is something called "being too pro". In my opinion, every player should be able to read at least AR9 and AR8 properly. I know those are not as exciting and fun and fast and "Woo, look at me, I am so pro, look how fast my reaction time is" as AR10, but come on... Too slow? Really?
[Luanny]

Loctav wrote:

Then stop playing AR10 only :P
What's that for a world champion who can only race on high speed but fails horribly at parking the car in the parking lot.
damn I couldn't agree more
Aqo

silmarilen wrote:

I love Ivaltek please do

strategic takedown map for teams that are bad at reading jump yesss
show more